All Comments on 'Trapped Outside the Monster's Cage'

by tragic_magic

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
IheartgayficIheartgayficover 6 years ago
I liked this

Sometimes we come programmed with thoughts that we think we should be thinking in certain situations until it happens to us. I liked his self discovery, nice sex scene, and I hope there are more parts coming. Good job man!!!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Shambles up to the porch? Slumps out to another part of the house?

I'm unsure what style this was an attempt to write, but my mind coiled until I could finally unwind my thoughts. The word selection in this story was odd as hell. Perhaps you had a wager with someone about how many strange words and metaphors you could misuse or abuse and how many nouns you could utilize as verbs? I am eager to read what LSD creates out of this. It will be mind boggling!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
"what if? What if? What if?"

"what if? What if? What if?" the writer had decided not to post this story? It would have been 5* for him...unfortunately he post it...so 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Drop

Writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY

Why come to a cuckold sex site and read cuckold sex stories and then bitch like a baby and hope the next story will be a sick fetish B.T.B story.?

GET A LIFE..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What if the "author" had a functioning brain cell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please stop writing if this is the best you can do!

No rating not worth a 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real Easy

Confused or not the easiest way to go is get rid of the lying cheating slit before he lands up with some STD or bring up another's kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid stupid stupid

Manhating, stupud cuck shit. Kp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If this changes in chuck shit stop writing please

Story is that short, where is going with this . It's either chuck shit or divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok Now What

You followed her and found out for sure what you needed to know. You even have video proof of her cheating so NOW WHAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Isn't interesting trying to figure out why someone would spend so much time and effort, . . .

just to show us their ass? And their lack of writing ability.

"For some reason the anger is fading and the thrill of watching is taking over." That is because you are mentally defective, as you go on to portray in this story. Your wife either knows or senses this so she is following the Darwinian imperative of save the species and eliminate the defects. That's you, the defect. No, you should not be killed, but your seed should never find a fertile womb. Maybe one of your wife's lovers will let you put it in his ass. Bet you'd really like that.

But don't blame your wife. She's just doing her part to protect mankind from a worthless set of XY chromosomes, saving her sexuality and fertility for males who understand instinctual imperatives like survival of the fittest, territorial preservation, and protection of your mating privilege. These guys were taking your wife without her or them first getting your permission, or at least letting you know that you were going to be replaced as her mate. You see, that's stealing. And a robust functional male does not tolerate stealing. But you actually enjoyed watching the theft take place, and you wonder why your woman has replaced you?

I don't. She's doing all the rest of us a favor. You're an embarrassment to your species. Live short and sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-WHY

Why? To give you something to bitch about, that's why. This belongs in fetish, the category you seem to like. Take this fucking piece of shit story and go there, where you both belong. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Much

Not much effort was required to have hubby make a phone call to his friend to tell him that he has a video and to proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have always wondered when reading like this.

Is this the author's fantasy? Where else would a sick fucker get these ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only sick!!

Maybe that the authors brand name: brain sick!!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Ah... interesting take on the ol’ cuckold story.

Use the “I don’t understand? I hated it and a second ago. But now, all of a sudden, it turns me super-on. I don’t understand what’s happening to me. This is gross! This is fascinating! WTF!!!”

I like this particular treatment. The sex description is exciting enough that, if it wasn’t your/my wife, I’d find it exciting... “...but it is my wife. I’m disgusted. I should be disgusted. Why aren’t I disgusted? Oh my God, that’s so HOT! FUCKING BITCH! SLUT! CHEAP WHORE! Oh shit, I’m cumming. WTF!??? What just happened?!!!”

Interesting. And I found the sex scenes good.

I should give this 1-Star. But, oh no, I hit the 5-Star button! WTF?!!!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Interesting.

This story is clever. Absolutely needs a follow up. A good start with unlimited possibilities in the direction it could go. Hope this author does add another chapter. 5 stars for new author with first time post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Danoctober

Must be a cocksucker himself

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Wonderful start...

Not finished yet??? So far soooo good!

So far... 5-stars.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
5 stars

Interesting story line but I feel it needs an epilogue at least. So what is he going to do......?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bullshit ending!

Why do these wimp authors think a husband would become a cuckold just because he watched his wife getting screwed by two strangers! This story started with him collecting evidence of her cheating. The author did a 180 turn with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So he watches her?

As she catches 20 different STD's, aids and herpes? And that idea turns him on? This was sick puppy shit. Lousy story.

1 star

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Just the usual "Im a self respecting human" suddenly turned into a worthless pussy.

This is a wannabe cucks wet dream because this literally does not happen to any man in this sudden situation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not really an ending therefore a poor story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't normally say things like this but here goes: fucking wimpy cuck shit! Phew, that's a load off my mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous