All Comments on 'Traveling East Ch. 01'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really good!

I really like this. The style and flow was closer to when you first started writing here. Some of your more recent stories seemed a little flat and mechanical to me. Maybe it was me, but this one is much better.

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good writing, keep it up.

what you say to a man who has everything.keep it up.

fickfroschfickfroschover 18 years ago
glad to see you back

We had to wait for a long time, but finally you're back.

Again a pleasant story.

Looking forward to Ch.02

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943over 18 years ago
Great

Great story, made me want to be with you, you lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Again

Rob, loved it as always. Glad to have you back. Looking fwd to your and your sister getting together at your house with Trish and the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

Please submit more excellent, well-writte, graphically depicted stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
travling east ch o1

great story, and well don

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Anxiously Awaiting

Chapter 2 and more to follow.

Can't wait for Jan's boys to meet Trish's

daughters.Sexy second cousins learn to hump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I've been waiting for you to start writing again..

...& I have a suspicion that after Jan takes her cheatin' hubby to the cleaners, Rob would have family company in AZ but her boys' immaturity kinda puts the kibosh on that UNLESS she can get them to grow up fast. Rob has it made in Sedona but I think he'd soon have another family member to fuck there IF they'd grow up & another few members to add to his harem. That would have to be up to you to arrange. (I wonder if Sedona actually exists?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome back

Always good to see you and read your fascinating stories, Rob. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Rob, I loved it! What a great departure from the other stories! I can't wait for Jan to meet Trish and the girls!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great follow on

Keep it cumming! Favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great, as always...

Just love your life Rob. You have a great way with words -

makes a great change to find a literate author here at Literotica!

I just hope we can expect a couple more tales from the honeymoon cruise?

werebarewerebareover 18 years ago
Great story as always, Rob. Glad to see you back.

You're one of the most reliable and readable authors here, and it's great to see something new from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT!

But what is Trish doing back at home, who are her sexual partners and what are her experiences and feelings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good stuff... keep it coming, please!!!

I still think I prefer the tone of your early "Angel" stories the best with Trish's daughters exploring their sexuality for the first time. Those were UNBELIEVABLY hot! :-) And like an earlier post commented, I felt that some of the recent stories in that thread were getting a bit... mechanical... and forced, somehow. But this story is definitely a return to better writing. It just seems like you were more inspired, here. Keep it up, Rob! I still say you are one of the best writers on Literotica, and even your below-average (for you!) stuff is still a solid read. I never fail to get off on your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Kudos to you rob

I have been an avid follower of your stories since I read the first Angels one. Keep them coming. You have a great talent and a way with words that most don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please give us more of your writings

sister and sally are hot.sister want more of brother,as in long turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
is sister moving out west

sister acts like she want to be part of harum.she is in love as well love her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the family that plays together stays together

Rob, I agree with some of the earlier posts here, GREAT WRITING. I also look forward to your continuing this story as well as finnishing the honeymoon cruise story. Does your sister have a similar talent for writing? It would be interesting to see how she manages her "growing boys" during the divorce process. I can also see her at minimum coming to AZ to vivsit your family, when the divorce is final and expanding the group. Who knows the boys might even learn a thing or two from your girls.

Please add more soon. You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Je'ez, so many HOLES...

... & I'm not sure where Rob will sttuff his dick in FIRST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sue?

you should have explained who sue was. i stopped on the first page when they left for the airport. to confusing when the writer doesn't tell who the people are. is she a friend or his wifes sister or wifes mother or a cousin or a stranger you left a lot up in the air needs a rewrite to fill in the gaps or a retitle if it is part of a previous series

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read the Three Angels Series First

Sue was the golf buddy who played with Rob in Sedona. That may not have been clear here, but knowing that makes the scenario even hotter.

A very nice follow-on the the earlier series about the Three Angels and the Wedding Cruise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous