All Comments on 'Travelling Man'

by Ausgirl66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Teasing leads to fulfillment

I do like teasing. Much more when it builds to sensual sex. This story does that very well. Will you give readers another chapter ? You tease!

CordanceCordanceover 6 years ago
Let's hear it for Julia!

Where was Julia when I was on the road? You grabbed my attention at the start and kept me hooked until the end. I liked the way Julia's story came out a little at a time instead of throwing it all on the reader at once like a bursting dam. I have only one suggestion. In the 2nd section, Julia asked Ted to perform a certain act on her. Being no moron, he readily agreed. You told us the action happened, but did not go into great detail on exactly the steps taken from start to finish. My I suggest (pardon the pun) that you give a blow by blow description as to what each did to the other. I would happily read another tale staring the mysterious Julia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

This is an outstanding picture perfectly drawn. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Writing!

The writing in this - and all of AusGirl's submissions, now that I've had a look - seems to suggest a writer with something of a mild intellectual disability. These are not easy reads - a little off-putting and a bit of an unsettling "aftertaste".

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Another 'cock tease' author. My "do not read" list gets longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous