Travelling Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
147 Followers

"Well, Julia, you certainly made the hot afternoon pass by so quickly. Not only did you enlighten me on your skills, but your practical work really made by heart leap. You can sleep with me tonight, but no fucking. All right?"

"Yes Ted. No fucking." After re-establishing the rules for the night game, Julia started on another topic.

"You said Kath told you there were some secrets in this house, didn't you?" I nodded.

"She is probably right, but I don't know why she thinks so. I know I can trust you, so I will tell you more. Do you want to hear?" I said 'yes', but I had no idea what else she could tell me, so I listened intently.

"I told you that I sometimes slipped into the bed between mum and dad on Sundays, that's the only day dad doesn't get up early. It's his day of rest. When I am in there I sometimes masturbate dad gently, not to make him cum, but just enough to make him feel good. Mum doesn't know I do it, but it is happening there, in the same bed. One day mum took my other hand and pulled it towards her pussy and whispered to me to push my fingers into her. Later, she told me it was nice to feel new fingers in there, because dad seemed to have lost interest. So, here I am; with my fingers in my mum and my other hand around dad's cock. Can you believe that? At other times when dad is working on the farm, mum and I are in bed fingering each other. I know that sounds awful, but it gives both of us pleasure and she often explains her inside parts if I touch somewhere that is important to having sex. So, you can see how I learn things. When I eventually go all the way with a man, I will be well trained and maybe it will help me find one who really wants me."

"Julia, I don't think that will be a problem with you. Boys and men will want you, you are good company. But don't tell Kath you do those things."

That night, Julia enlightened me on how to mate bulls with cows and pigs with sows that are too lazy to mate. She even told me she has learned to jerk off horses so their sperm goes into a large jar. After we turned the lights out and covered ourselves with only a light cotton sheet on such a hot night, she snuggled up and gently massaged my cock to another climax, while I felt her breasts, squeezed her nipples and ran my fingers along her young pussy labia and rimmed her rear entry with my wet finger and tongue. Before breakfast next morning, we were rimming each other's arseholes with our tongues in a sixty-nine position. Julia has given me experiences I had never known before meeting her.

Well, that was a long time ago. Now I have a modest home; I became a wholesale marketing manager for north-west New South Wales and opened my own business in a small shop in a regional town. I often reflect on those days and think of Julia as a wonderful image of potential womanhood. I had to decline her 21st birthday celebrations, but I forwarded a present by courier with a letter telling her how much I enjoyed sharing her parents' home with her.

One day a well dressed, red-haired woman walked into my office and said,

"Hello Ted." I looked at her; she was back-lit by the bright sun outside and I asked,

"Who is it?" I was unable to see her clearly. Her face was in shadow but when she said,

"Here's a clue. Can I see your dick?" Instantly, I remembered her and my heart skipped a beat,

"Julia, come in please, let me look at you in this light." I looked at her for a long while and said, "My god, you have turned out to be so beautiful, but I knew you would. How old are you now, my dear?" She looked at me and whispered in my ear,

"I am twenty-six; do you want to fuck me now?"

"What a great idea. What are you doing in this town?"

"I came to see you. What are you doing tonight, Ted? I was thinking of dinner somewhere quiet." I looked at her and asked her where she was staying.

"Nowhere yet, I was hoping you'd ask me to stay with you, we have some unfinished business, I believe."

"Of course, you can stay with me, I would really enjoy that. How about I give you the key to my house and you can get freshened up before we go for dinner. There's a quiet, dimly-lit restaurant not far from here." I took the house keys from my desk drawer and handed them to Julia. "Here, you take my keys and drive that way, turn left at the next traffic lights and go to number 64. I will be there as soon as I can clear up here; I still have paperwork to do as you may remember."

"Don't you mean number 69?" She had that same naughty smile on her face I had seen many times before, as she raised an eyebrow to me.

"Unfortunately, it's only 64, but we can fix that, I am sure." She kissed me on the cheek and left.

We never got to that restaurant.

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
147 Followers