Travis and Adam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Trav." He murmured, sliding under the blankets.

God, he was so cute in his tank and boxer briefs. He couldn't help himself, he slipped out of his clothes and slid under the sheet with him, pulled him in close. Adam snuggled closer and tucked his head under Travis's chin, his forehead resting against his man's hairy chest. He breathed in deep and smelled Travis. Sighed and let himself drift off to sleep.

Travis was still too angry to sleep. The fact that a disturbed person was out there, possibly still in the hotel, that wanted to hurt Adam made him seethe. He held Adam tighter and tried to calm himself. He buried his face in Adam's soft, clean hair and felt better. Breathed in Adam's scent over and over until he felt soothed. Soon, he was asleep too. They were safe in their own little cocoon. At least for now.

It was past 6:00pm when Travis stirred. Damn! Travis had made reservations at the steak place in the hotel for 7:00. He shook Adam a little. "Baby? Wake up. We're going to miss dinner."

Adam's eyes fluttered open. It took him a minute to remember what was going on. Why he was in bed at this time of day. "Mm, what did you say, Travis?" He moved in closer and kissed his boyfriend's neck. Started to play with the black curly hair covering the tattoo.

"Hey, Adam, I made reservations for dinner. For Valentine's Day!" Travis suddenly felt self-conscience. He had wanted to make their first Valentine's Day special and wanted to surprise him. What if he didn't like the present he bought?

"Seriously?" Adam sat up. "You are taking me out for Valentine' Day?" Adam was blushing.

"Well, of course. Let's get ready. I want to show off my boyfriend to everyone and let them eat their hearts out!"

Adam's blush deepened and Travis smiled. "God, you are too cute for your own good, Adam."

They made it to the restaurant on time, but barely. And they still had a little wait before they could get seated. When they were finally ushered to their table, Travis was glad to see it was near an outside window. The night sky was beautiful and the lights from the city twinkled below them. He grinned over at Adam and saw he was smiling, too. Travis just wanted Adam to enjoy the evening and not even think about that bastard, Albert, tonight.

Travis reached over the table and took Adam's hand. "You have a beautiful smile, Adam. Sometimes when I look at you and you smile, you take my breath away."

Adam blushed, but squeezed Travis's hand. He couldn't form the words to tell him he felt the same way, but hoped Travis knew it.

They ordered and decided to share an appetizer sample platter. Both ordered steak and baked potato. When the waitress asked if they wanted to order any wine, Travis glanced at Adam and raised an eyebrow. Adam nodded.

"Yes, ma'am, we would love a bottle." Adam watched as Travis picked a wine. He was impressed with Travis. He knew nothing about wine. He felt his heart flutter and let his mind wander. This attraction he felt for Travis was something he had never felt. He felt he needed him to breathe sometimes! He took a deep breath and tuned back in to what Travis was saying.

"Thanks, ma'am. My boyfriend and I are celebrating our first Valentine's Day." His eyes twinkled at Adam and turned back to the waitress. "First of many."

She smiled. "I wish I had a boyfriend that wanted to take me out for Valentine's Day. You are so lucky!" She smiled at Adam.

"Yes." He looked at Travis. "Yes, I am."

Travis felt a blush creep across his face. Adam was looking at him with pure lust. He was surprised since they were in a crowded restaurant, but the look in Adam's eyes made it clear that he didn't care who saw. Travis felt a sense of contentment. They were out in the open and acting like any couple. He did wonder what they were going to do when they were back to their normal lives.

"Adam?"

"Yes?"

"We haven't really talked about what happens when the convention is over." Travis shifted a little in his seat. This was an uncomfortable conversation, but they needed to talk it over.

Adam's eyes flashed. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we work together. Neither of us is out at work. Your dad is my boss."

"Your point is what?"

"Okay, look I'm just going to say it. I want to come out at work. My friends and family know I'm and I don't like living a lie. I would have sooner or later, but now that we're together... I want to tell the whole world I am with you." He was nervous. Travis wasn't used to putting his heart out there like that. He looked at Adam again.

Adam was beaming. His eyes were bright as he spoke. "I feel the same way. I mean, it's our personal life, but I don't want to hide our relationship. I want to be straight forward with it."

Travis fought the urge to stand up and pull Adam into a big embrace. It wasn't that he worried about showing affection tonight. No, he just didn't trust himself to stop there. He wanted to rip his man's clothes off and feed him his dinner while he was naked. Fortunately, the appetizers arrived and Adam was saved!

They enjoyed the evening out immensely. Wine, candlelight, good food... and wonderful company. They held hands across the table as they sipped their wine and decided on a dessert.

"Well, if it ain't a couple of faggots holding hands! How sweet!"

They both turned the direction of the booming voice and gazed upon an older man, probably his fifties, with an untrimmed gray beard and black hair sprinkled with gray. He was paunchy and not much to look at, but the woman draped across his arm sure was. She was probably no more than twenty-one and had bleach blonde hair and bright make-up. Her dress barely covered her breasts and if she bent over, her ass would probably stick out.

Adam started to pull his hand back, but Travis held tight.

"Excuse me, ass-wipe, do you have a problem?" His calm, clear voice masked his anger, but anyone looking into Travis's eyes saw the fury flashing there.

The man must have been a complete idiot, because he sauntered over, dragging the half-dressed bimbo with him. "Hell, yeah, I got a problem. You fuckin' faggots holding hands in front of us good people here is a problem! You need to get the fuck outta here!"

Travis stared at the moron in front of him and glanced over at Adam. His boyfriend's face was beet red and he was shaking. Travis squeezed his hand and let it go before standing up to face the asshole. He was easily 7" taller than the older man and as he rose to tower over him, the prick took a step back.

"My boyfriend and I have done nothing wrong and I am not going to waste my time defending myself to a self-righteous ass. If you have a problem with us, you are welcome to leave. If you say one more goddamn thing to me, unless it's an apology, or a 'let me pay for your dinner for being such a redneck moron', I will kick your ass." He stared down at the man and waited for his decision. The entire restaurant was quiet.

"Come on, baby," the young woman whined, pulling on his arm, "let's get out of here. Let's go back to our room and order room service."

The man looked at her and back at Travis. He finally decided that he was better off leaving with her and turned around to leave. Travis watched him retreating back and turned to smile at Adam. "What an ass."

Adam was grinning at him like he was some sort of superhero. He sat back down and took Adam's hand. Just as Travis opened his mouth to speak, they both heard it. Clapping. Quietly at first, but then it built up until the room was clapping and rooting him on.

The manager came over and apologized for the rude man and comped their dinner. He thanked him for being brave enough to stand up to bigotry.

As they enjoyed dessert, several patrons came up and wished them a Happy Valentine's Day. Both of them were a little overwhelmed by the attention and soon decided to head on up to their room. Adam slipped his hand into Travis's as they left the restaurant. They were too busy looking at each other to see the smiles on a lot of diner's faces. They were also too busy to notice the well-dressed man talking to the manager.

But Albert saw them. And he was seething with rage.

Travis could hardly wait to get his man into the hotel room and practically dragged him out of the elevator. Adam didn't mind. He was so hot for Travis he could hardly wait to feel his hands on him.

The minute the door opened, Travis pulled him in and pressed him against the wall, his mouth finding Adam's quickly. Adam moaned as he felt Travis's tongue invade his mouth and soon their tongues were dueling and twirling against each other.

Adam snaked his arms around Travis's shoulders and slid one hand into his hair and let his other hand play with Travis's ear. Travis pulled back and shivered and Adam knew he had found a sensitive spot. He moved his lips across his cheek, placing little kisses along Travis's jaw and over to his ear. He flicked his tongue out to lick his earlobe and felt his boyfriend's sharp intake of breath. He sucked it into his mouth for a minute before letting go and using his tongue to trace the edge of his ear.

Travis was losing his mind. Adam's hot breath on his ear was sending currents of electricity directly to his cock. He slid his hands into Adam's waist band and started to unbuckle his belt.

"I need you, Adam." He moaned and rubbed his hips against Adam's.

Adam pulled away just a little and whispered, "Then take me, Travis."

Travis growled and reached his hands around to Adam's ass and cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer. He found the curve in Adam's neck and sucked and nipped while he slid his hands back to his waist band and then yanked his shirt up, nearly choking Adam in the process.

"Buttons!" Adam said, his voice muffled underneath his clothing.

"Crap! I'm sorry, baby!" Travis pulled the shirt down and saw Adam's eyes were sparkling with laughter. He smiled back and unbuttoned the top couple of buttons before sliding it and the tank over his head again. Finally he could touch Adam's chest and he yanked his own shirt off, wanting to feel their skin pressed against each other.

Adam finished unzipping his pants and started to pull them from his hips. Travis knelt down and helped him, pulling his briefs off at the same time. Adam's hard dick slapped up against his stomach. Travis couldn't help himself. He pushed Adam back against the wall with one hand and wrapped his other hand around the base of his throbbing dick. He moaned when he saw the string of precum leaking from the slit and lapped it up, savoring his flavor.

Adam moaned and braced himself against the wall. He ran one of his hands through Travis's hair and tried to guide him to take him into his mouth.

Travis settled himself a little better on his knees and quickly ran his tongue up the underside of his shaft before sliding the engorged head through his wet lips.

Adam gasped. "Yes!"

His tongue licked and swirled all over the top, lapping up any precum that leaked out, before taking him deeper. He sucked Adam's dick into his mouth until his nose was buried in his wiry bush and breathed in his scent. He heard Adam grunt at the intense sensations on his dick and slowly pulled out, letting his tongue press against the slit again.

"Please, Travis," Adam begged. "Please!"

Travis knew what he was begging for, but wanted to hear the words. He slipped Adam's cock out of his mouth and looked up. "Please what? Tell me what you want, baby?" His voice was thick with emotion as he slipped one hand down to cup his nuts. "Say it, baby!"

Adam moaned and looked down at Travis on his knees, his lips less than an inch from his aching cock. "Suck me off, Travis! I want my sexy boyfriend to suck my cock and make me cum! Please!"

Travis loved to hear him beg. All he wanted to do at this moment was to pleasure Adam. He slid his tongue up the shaft once more before he plunged his pulsing dick deep into his throat, causing Adam to cry out and grab his hair again.

"Fuck, yeah! Suck that cock, Travis! Suck me off!" Adam was lost in pleasure of having his dick in his man's hot, velvety throat. "Fuck!"

Travis felt Adam's dick throb and he started to slide it out some, letting himself grab some air, before he felt Adam thrust his hips into him. Suddenly, Adam was fucking Travis's mouth with all he had.

"Fuck yeah! That's it! Take it down your throat. You wanted this all day, didn't you? I'm going to shoot my mother fucking hot cum into your throat, Travis!" Adam had lost all control. He was thrusting into Travis's mouth over and over. In and out. And he wasn't gentle.

Travis had never seen this side of Adam and was so turned on, he thought he might shoot his load in his jeans without any direct stimulation. He liked to be in control, but this was turning him on more than he ever thought it could. Adam was so hot when he took charge! And there was no doubt about it: right now Adam was in complete control of Travis. He would do anything Adam asked him to and wondered if Adam even knew that.

He felt Adam's dick twitch and tense and knew he was close.

"Fuck! I'm about to fucking cum. Tell me you want my cum, Travis! Say it!" Adam made his demand loudly. They were still against the wall near the door into the hallway and he didn't care who heard him.

Travis pulled him out of his mouth for a second. "Give it to me, baby. You know I want all of your hot cum. I need it!" With that, he sucked Adam's entire dick back into his mouth, swallowed a little to slide him farther into his throat. The wiry pubes tickled his nose and he felt Adam tense. In seconds, he felt the first thick, creamy blast against his throat and he pulled him out a little so he could let the rest of the blasts land on his tongue. He wanted to savor every drop. Adam thrust into his mouth again and spurted out several more jets of cum.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yeah, Travis. Fuck!" He practically screamed as he felt Travis suck him off and swallow all of his cum. His legs felt weak and he pressed himself harder against the wall, willing himself to not fall as his senses came alive to every feeling, every color, every smell in the room. He could barely breathe. The orgasm had been so intense and he felt every cell in his body zipping with electrical currents.

Travis could feel Adam's legs shaking and wrapped his arm around them as he finished licking his cock before standing back up and gathering him into his arms. He pressed his lips against Adam's and let him taste the remnants of his own cum. Adam eagerly swept his tongue into Travis's and kissed him passionately.

When he had finally come down from the sex- induced haze, his breath was ragged and his heart was still pounding hard in his chest. He pulled away from the kiss and buried his head into Travis's neck. "God, that was so amazing. Mind-blowing!"

Travis smiled and pulled him with him to the bed so Adam could sit down. When he just stood there swaying, he gently pushed him down on the bed and stepped back to look at him.

"Fuck! You are so sexy, Adam!" He whispered as gazed at his naked body. He was absolutely perfect. "Perfect." He whispered.

Adam's eyes scanned Travis. "Why are you still partially dressed? Don't tell me you're suddenly shy!" His voice was teasing.

Travis laughed. "Me shy? Do I look shy?" He started gyrating and dancing around as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans. Slowly pulled the zipper down. He had started out being silly, but he quickly realized Adam was into his dance.

Adam's heart raced as he watched the man he had lusted after for so long gyrate his hips and dance in front of him. He licked his lips as he watched Travis pull his zipper down over the large bulge in his pants. Adam couldn't help himself. He reached over and touched him through the fabric, felt how hard he was.

Travis caught his breath when he felt Adam's hand on him. "Did you find something you want, baby?"

Adam looked up at him, his eyes dark with desire. "Oh, yeah...yeah, I did." He squeezed a little through the fabric. "Do you know what I want, Travis?" His voice was a low whisper.

Travis was so hot for him he could barely speak. "Tell me, baby," he whispered.

"I want you to take me and make me yours again, Travis. I need you!" He growled and pulled his hand away before he lay down on the bed on his back and bent his knees up. He slid two fingers into his mouth, sucking them before he slid it down between his ass cheeks and slipped them in. He moaned at the intrusion, but didn't take his eyes off Travis.

"Fuck, Adam. That's fucking hot!" Travis watched, licking his lips, his dick instantly rock hard.

"Do you know how many times I fingered my hole and imagined it was you?" Adam moaned as his eyes started to roll back a little. "I would watch you in the office all day and then every evening you would walk by me and all I wanted to do was grab your ass!"

Adam slid his fingers out and spread his legs out a little, showing Travis what he could have any time he wanted. He watched Travis's eyes. "Every day I fantasized that one of those evenings when you were walking by me, you would stop instead and bend me over my desk, tear my clothes off and fuck my ass! God, it was torture every fucking day."

If only Adam knew how close he had been to doing that one evening when they were the only two left in the office.

"Well, we wasted enough time, didn't we?" Travis growled low. "You want me to fuck you? You want me to make you cum again?"

"God yes, Travis. Fuck me hard and don't stop until you fill my ass up with your hot creamy cum." He gave him a little smile and said in a teasing tone, "You know you want to see your cum dripping out of my ass, don't you?"

Travis finished sliding his pants and briefs off as fast as he could. Adam had played upon the primal need Travis had to make Adam his. He was right: he did want to see his cum dripping out Adam's ass! He clenched his jaw as he grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted it all over his fingers and Adam's asshole, prompting a gasp from Adam.

Travis watched him reach for his thickening cock and rub his fingers across the slit, wetting them with his own precum. Watched him as he brought those fingers up to his nipples and coating them both with the silky liquid.

Fuck, Adam was so goddamn sexy! Travis slipped a finger inside Adam's tight puckered hole and begged himself to keep control. He wanted him so bad, but he didn't want to hurt him. He wiggled a moment and then quickly slid a second one in. Adam gasped. He was sore from last night, but wanted Travis to fuck him more than he had ever wanted anything in his life!

"Are you okay, Adam?" Travis whispered. "I don't want to hurt you."

"FUCK ME TRAVIS! Don't make me beg again!"

Travis coated his hard cock with a generous amount of lube and settled between Adam's legs. He grabbed him by his ass and pulled him closer before lining his dick up with Adam's tight little pink asshole. He pressed his hands against the back of Adam's thighs, pushing them into his chest and thrust forward.

"Fuck!" Adam cried out, feeling the thick head pop inside.

"Do you need me to wait?" Travis tried to keep his tone mild, even though his body was urging him on.

"Listen to me, you sexy stud! Fuck me. Hard. Now. In. My. Ass. FUCK. ME. NOW!" Adam was looking at him with lust. He was already lost in his own sensations.

Travis didn't need to hear another word. He slammed into Adam's ass until he was balls deep. It was too fucking hot. Too fucking tight. Too fucking perfect! He tried to focus on Adam, making sure he wasn't hurt.

"Fuck me. Best fucking dick ever. So fucking hot. My fucking hairy sexy beast." Adam was lost to his ramblings. He was in exquisite torture. He was in pain, yet all he wanted was to feel Travis thrust in and out. Hard. He tried to move his hips and heard Travis groan. He reached up and pinched one of Travis's nipples and ran his fingers through the mass of dark hair covering his chest and hiding that sexy tattoo.