Travis and Adam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis lost it when he felt his touch and began to piston in and out of Adam's hot ass. "You are like fucking silk, Adam. So perfect!"

This time the sex was all about need. About cumming fast and hard. About lust and desire. Soon the only sounds were Adam's grunts every time Travis slammed into him and the slick, wet noises their bodies made. Travis moaned as he felt his nuts tense and reached down between them to jack Adam off.

"Fuck, Travis! Yeah!" Adam cried out, feeling his dick spasm and suddenly shooting his white spunk out, hitting Travis in the chest again and again. Adam's vision went black and he felt as if he was hurtling through the sky, trying to keep his body from shattering into millions of glass shards.

Seeing Adam cum put Travis over the edge and he was soon emptying his load deep into Adam's ass. He came so hard he felt himself collapse on top of Adam, unable to move. He felt his dick go soft and start to slip out and looked down at Adam's ass and smiled. Travis's thick white creamy spunk was dripping out. Damn that was sexy!

He smiled, looked into Adam's eyes and slapped his ass. "This ass is mine, baby!"

Adam smiled. God his boyfriend was arrogant. And right.

Travis grabbed a warm, wet rag and cleaned them both up. Then he went to the closet and came out with a large gift bag and a little wrapped box. He sat down on the side of the bed and rubbed Adam's arm.

"Sit up for a sec, okay? I have something for you."

"Oh, god! I didn't get you anything for Valentine's Day!" He felt horrible.

Travis cupped his face in both hands and turned him so they were looking into each other's eyes. "Yes, Adam, you did. You gave me more than any man can ask for. You gave me you."

His whispered words warmed Adam's heart and he sat up and kissed him.

Travis gave him the bag first. Adam hid a smile as he saw how nervous his boyfriend was. He lifted out the tissue paper and found a large box inside. A boot box. He shot a look at Travis. Boots? Eagerly, he lifted the lid and nearly howled with pleasure.

Inside, nestled in more tissue paper, were a pair of black leather boots. He slid his hands along the soft, supple leather, admired the hand-stitching. These were not off the rack boots. They were beautiful! He slipped one on and it fit him perfectly. He put the other on and stood up, glanced over to Travis, who was beaming.

"How the hell did you pull this off?" Adam asked. "And don't try to tell me it's not a big deal- these are not something you just found at a store!"

Travis blushed a little, impressed Adam could tell they were indeed something special. "The first day we were here, I saw an incredible pair of boots on a dealer and just had to ask him where he got them. When he told me it was a specialty shop here in town, I looked them up and called. I looked at the size in your shoes and he and I talked for a little while. It ended up he had started a pair in your size and the guy who ordered them changed his mind on the color. He said he could have them finished by the next morning and I had them delivered to the hotel!"

Adam couldn't believe all the trouble he had gone to. He didn't ask, but he knew these boots were not cheap. He tried walking around in them and laughed. "Oh, my god, these are awesome!"

Travis smiled and wondered if Adam realized he was completely naked, other than a pair of black cowboy boots. Personally, he loved the view and wasn't going to say a damn thing.

"I'm glad you like them, baby."

Adam moved over to sit next to him on the bed and placed his arms around Travis's neck. He brought his lips to his and whispered, "I love them, Travis. And I love that they are from you."

Travis felt Adam's hot breath on his lips and groaned before leaning into him for a hot, searing kiss. He parted his lips and licked and nipped at Adam's soft lips. God, he could spend the rest of his life kissing him, he thought. And felt panic bubble up in his throat, pulling away. Where the hell had that come from? He chastised himself. Don't get ahead of yourself, he warned his heart. But one look down into Adam's eyes and he knew he wasn't going to heed his own advice.

Adam smiled and looked at the smaller box. "Not that I don't absolutely love these, but it seems there is another box...." He looked questioningly at Travis, who seemed a little shaken at the moment.

"Um, yeah, well this is just something I thought you might...Umm, I saw it in the hotel store and immediately thought you might like it. If you don't, it's not a big deal." He raked his hand through his hair and grabbed the box up and handed it to Adam, suddenly feeling a little foolish.

Adam watched Travis and it was easy to see that he was worried. He looked at the little box and slowly unwrapped it and lifted the lid. He smiled as he was hit with a wave of emotion. It was a small silver keychain in the shape of a cowboy hat, which was very nice. But he looked at the key hooked to it and knew immediately what it was. His heart beat faster as he pulled it out of the box and dangled it between the two of them.

Travis looked pale, a frown at his lips.

"What does this mean, Travis?" Adam whispered. He knew this was the key to Travis's apartment.

Travis shifted and tried to get comfortable. He couldn't quite meet Adam's eyes. "It's a key. I mean, it's to my apartment." He glanced up and took a deep breath. "Look, I know it's too soon to move that fast and have you move in with me, but I wanted to make sure you knew you were always welcome and that my place is yours whenever you want."

Adam's heart nearly broke at how nervous Travis was. He smiled and climbed onto his lap, straddling him and bending his knees under him. His hand lifted Travis's chin and he placed a light kiss on his sweet lips. Felt Travis slide his hands around his waist and pull him close.

"You're not afraid?" he whispered to Adam.

"The only thing I'm afraid of is waking up from this dream, Travis. I know what's going on between us is going fast. And yes, that can be scary." He nuzzled his mouth against Travis's neck, his hot breath driving Travis wild. "But, Trav...I don't think there is anything we can do about it. This...this has its own path. I think we were supposed to find each other. And when you hold me like this, I know nothing will scare me."

Travis held him tighter. "I feel the same way, baby. Like I have spent my life on a road to find you."

They stayed that way for a few minutes, each enjoying the closeness and mulling over their whispered words. They had both laid it out for each other. Their souls were bare. And neither had run. Neither had denied the intensity of their newfound relationship. And neither wanted to slow down.

Adam pulled back first, smiling, brushing at his eyes. "Enough of this sappy emotion! I have a question for you!"

Travis laughed and drawled out, "And that would be...?"

"Is this your only key?"

Travis laughed, grabbed at the keychain. "Hey, I was trying to be romantic for god sakes! Of course, I don't carry around two keys! It was the gesture that counts!"

Adam laughed and hugged him close. "Well, I guess I can part with the key so you can get back into your apartment, but I want it back, Trav! Understand?"

Travis promised he would give it back as soon as they got back to town.

The rest of their evening was spent in each other's arms. They made love a couple of times before going to bed. Adam insisted on keeping his boots on one of those times, which quickly pushed Travis over the edge. His last thought before falling asleep is that he definitely needed to get Adam a cowboy hat to match the new boots.