Triangle Choke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thorne listened to her pontificating but never responded until she stopped long enough to ask him a question one day while they were having dinner.

"You must have been happy to see me force Harley to eat dust. I'm sure he's stopped trying to intimidate you so he could get into my pants. Has he said anything to you about me?"

"No."

"Tell me some of the things you guys said to each other when you were fighting over me."

"We never fought over you."

"I know. I mean verbally, not physically."

"That's what I mean, too."

"I'm surprised."

"Why?"

"Because this is the first time you've ever tried to hide something from me, as far as I can tell. I know how much you wanted me to beat him when you were coaching me. When I was down during the match, you got me to pick myself up and think of a way to destroy him. You hated that he was embarrassing me, didn't you?"

"Yes, he completely misunderstood me."

She looked at him quizzically.

"He misunderstood you? I didn't hear you say anything to him. Was it before the match?"

"No."

"Then when was it?"

"It was after he agreed to a match with you. He told me he wanted to cancel it, but I persuaded him to go through with it."

"You never told me about that. How did you persuade him?"

"I told him it could be educational, meaning that you would learn things from the intensity of the match that would help you become a better grappler. He took it completely the wrong way.

"I'm certain that when he thought about the match later, he understood how he demeaned you and regrets it. If you ever ask him about it, I'm sure he'll apologize and congratulate you for how you turned his game plan to your advantage. He wasn't thinking straight that day."

Andi's eyes got wide, and she stared at Thorne. Her face got red.

"Let me see if I got this straight. You're the one who gave Harley the idea of using me like a dummy?"

"You weren't listening to what I just said. He heard something completely different from what I told him."

She ignored what he said and went into another direction.

"Why did he come to you anyway when he was trying to steal me from you?"

"I think you misunderstood."

She got him to tell her about his conversations with Harley about the coffee dates. That did the opposite of calming her down.

"So the two of you were talking about me like I was a clueless nympho. You make it sound like the triangle was about me and you competing for Harley."

"Don't say that."

"Talk about humiliating!"

"I was trying to help you."

"So you didn't care at all about me spending time with Harley. You told him it was okay to fuck me."

"What are you saying? All I said was I didn't mind you meeting with him. I knew he would never have sex with you."

She started to say something and then stopped. Her brows contracted, and her forehead wrinkled as she glared at him.

"What did you just say?"

She didn't wait for Thorne's answer.

"How do you know he would never have sex with me? Is he a eunuch? Does he have a medical problem and can't get it up?"

"You aren't his type."

"Who told you?"

"He did."

"When?"

He told her how Harley had mistakenly thought she was coming on to him and he wasn't attracted to her. She asked him to repeat Harley's exact words as much as he could remember.

When he finished, she didn't say anything for more than a minute. She was still red-faced, but he could tell she was thinking hard. When she spoke again, her voice was steely.

"I think I understand now. You've always thought of me as an exotic alien bimbo from outer space. In your mind, you're humoring me, but I see through that. It's how you justify our relationship to yourself. It made you feel superior for a change when you and Harley talked about me like I was a sex doll. You must have enjoyed watching Harley make a fool of me until I found the way to beat him."

She burst into tears and put her head in her hands.

He got up from the table and walked behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. She jumped up and spun around.

"Don't you touch me! You haven't heard the last of this. You saw what I did to Harley. That was nothing.

"You're going to pay for what you did. You know I never give up. Like you say, that's one of the things you admire in me. You and Harley had a good laugh about me thinking he was after me and him thinking I was after him.

"I wasn't in on the joke because I was the butt of the joke. Harley's not laughing anymore after what I did to him, and someday --"

She stopped herself and turned around and walked quickly to the bathroom. When she came out ten minutes later, she walked up to him and said, "I don't feel like talking about this anymore. Maybe some other time."

"That's fine with me. As far as I'm concerned, we never need to talk about it again."

They exchanged few words the rest of the night. He tried to give her space because of how she had reacted when he touched her earlier, so he was surprised when he came to bed after brushing his teeth and found her lying there naked and gesturing that he should take his shorts off. The sex was wild and wordless.

It wasn't until a week later that Thorne realized something had changed in their relationship. They were still together as much as ever, talking, socializing, training and having sex, but there was an invisible barrier that he felt but couldn't put his finger on.

Three weeks later, he realized what it was when Andi told him she was only going to be at the academy with him once a week for a while. She gave no explanation, so he asked her.

"Is it some project at work? Don't you think you give them enough hours already?"

"No, it's not work."

"So you're taking a breather from training."

Her voice didn't try to hide her annoyance.

"No I'm not. All right, I'll tell you. I'm going to a new trainer."

"Why?"

"Because I've learned as much as I can at Star Gracie. I need to move on."

When she said that, she looked straight into his eyes. He wondered if she was getting ready to move on from their relationship, too. He thought of the ring hidden in his closet.

After her outburst about the match, he decided to wait until she was in a happier mood before he presented it to her. As he listened to her, he imagined the ring pushed back further in the closet and covered with more clothes. He saw she was waiting to see how he would react, but he couldn't think of anything positive to say.

"Uh, do you want to start competing?"

"No, but my new coach thinks I could. I asked him to train me as if I were going to enter tournaments. You know how I am. I want to go all out and be the best I can.

"He recommended I also start weight training twice a week. He agrees with Harley that my legs are my best weapons, and he wants to make them even more powerful. But he also said that I need to work on my upper body, because if my opponents sense that I'm insecure about it, they'll target it."

"That makes sense."

"I'll still roll with you on Thursdays if that's all right with you."

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?"

"So you are okay with me doing this?"

"I always respect your choices."

"Even when you disagree with them."

He thought for a moment.

"Yes. That's true. Even when I disagree with them. But in this case, I don't disagree. I have no opinion."

Afterwards, he realized what the invisible barrier was. Andi was no longer completely open with him. Before, she would have told him that she was thinking about getting advanced training and maybe asked him to recommend someone. Though she continued to tell him everything that happened at her office, she had done this secretly.

He knew it was connected to what had happened with Harley, and he felt sad. He hoped in time she would get over it.

As the weeks went by, she didn't tell him any more about her new trainer. He wondered where she worked with him and where she did weights, but he didn't ask her.

He saw the effects, though. She was getting stronger and more agile and surprised him with some of her new moves.

One night on the way home from Star Gracie, she said, "The professor thinks you are a much better grappler than anyone at the academy realizes."

"Your instructor is a professor?"

"I don't know. He never calls himself that, but that's what all his students call him when he's not around, so I do the same."

"How does he know how good I am?"

"Because I show him how you react to the moves he's teaching me. He was surprised at first, because I told him how Harley has your number and you've never beaten him. He thinks you could easily beat Harley if you really wanted to.

"He would like to meet you some day. I have the idea that he'd like to persuade you to enter some tournaments and offer to work with you."

"What did you say?"

"I said that you weren't interested."

"That's right."

"He'd still like to meet you. I told him some day I would be glad to introduce you to him. Is that all right?"

"Sure."

After another night at the academy, she asked him, "Was it my imagination, or was it more difficult for you to get free from one of my arm locks tonight?"

"No. You're getting really strong shoulders and biceps."

"How about my closed guard sweep?"

"Quick and powerful."

She proceeded to ask him to grade everything she had done that night. The questions continued after they got home and were undressing for the shower. He realized that her strength, technique and confidence in her abilities were now at a much higher level than ever before.

She stood in front of him naked with her arms askew at her hips and asked her last question.

"What do you think of me now?"

He looked at her tight upper body and powerful legs. Maybe because of her hard-bodied fitness, her curves and her full breasts seemed more voluptuous than ever. He thought of a word that best summed up everything about her.

"You look dangerous," he said.

He could tell she was delighted with his response. She almost walked on air to the shower and though they were both exhausted, she wanted sex and wouldn't let him beg off. She came almost immediately and then worked hard to get him off quickly.

As he drifted off to sleep, Thorne realized that there wasn't a moment of tenderness while they were making love. From then on, he noticed Andi was passionate during sex the same way she was passionate about her work and about BJJ, only her goal was different: Her victory was a good orgasm rather than devastating her opponent at work or on the mat. He wondered how long she had been this way before he noticed.

The night after she had asked him to critique her skills and her body, she startled him when they were almost finished with dinner. She had been talking about another man she had just dissected at work when she suddenly took her story into a weird direction.

"I'll do something like that to avenge my humiliation at Star Grace," she said, "except it will be a lot more humiliating, because Josh only went up against me. He didn't disrespect me, belittle me and conspire against me."

Thorne's head jerked up, and he saw that she was staring at him and her eyes seemed to be shooting out flames.

"I thought you were through with Harley," he said. "Have you been talking to him again?"

"No. But you can tell your buddy what I just said. You tell him everything about me anyway."

"I haven't spoken to him since the night of your match because I didn't want you to think I was disloyal. We should both talk to him and get things straight between the two of you."

"No thanks."

Thorne noticed that she was barely blinking during their exchange. Her gleaming eyes were wide open and focused on him.

"Harley said he won't fight you again."

"It doesn't matter what he said. You can tell him that my revenge will only start with an embarrassing submission on the mat. After that comes total humiliation."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about ass fucking, with me doing the fucking."

Thorne gasped. Andi often startled him with what came out of her mouth, but he had never heard her like this. He wondered if she had taken leave of her senses.

She watched his reaction for a few moments before continuing in a voice dripping with contempt and anger. Her eyes never stopped boring into him like a drill.

"At first I planned it as a surprise, but now I don't care. You can even tell him how I'm going to do it."

"Do what?"

"The submission will be with a choke. The best would be a triangle choke to mark the end of our triangle, but I don't care. I'll use whatever I can to get into some kind of choke. I'll ignore the tap out until there's a pass out.

"You know those cushioned stools around the mats. I have it all figured out. I'm practicing with a big, heavy dummy, and I'm already pretty good. You'd be amazed at how fast I can strip off gi pants and underwear, drag the dummy over a stool, use bungee cords to pull the arms and legs apart and tie the elbows to the knees so the body is ass-up over the stool and trussed like a turkey.

"I saw this huge, long red dildo online. It's much bigger than any cock, and it's elastic. Once I push a bunch of grease into the asshole, I'm going to work it in as far as it will go. I can show you videos of guys taking something almost two feet long.

"When it's as deep as I can get it, I'll attach it to a harness around my waist. I won't even have to take off my gi. Then I'll do a few strokes in and out, long enough for the Amazons to get some good video of the degradation.

"We'll use smelling salts if we need to because I want total wakefulness so we capture the facial reactions to total humiliation. Then we'll loosen the cords so it won't be hard to get free and we'll quickly leave with a video that we can watch the rest of our lives."

Thorne's mouth was hanging open as Andi finished. Her eyes never looked away from his face. What could he say in response to such madness? He said the first thing that came into mind.

"You know you're going to prison if you do this."

She laughed.

"You think I'm crazy. So did the Amazons when I first told them. But just because I'm crazy, I'm not stupid. There won't be any witnesses, except me and the Amazons. I'm going to rent out Star Gracie one night after everyone goes home. There aren't any security cameras near the mats, but I found out how to turn all the ones in the building off anyway.

"When I'm done, there won't be a scratch to prove anything. I've got it all worked out. It's just a matter of when I'm ready.

"The most difficult part will be the grappling part, so I want to be at maximum strength and fast as lightning, especially with my legs. Once the spider gets the insect into her web and renders it unconscious, it's a breeze."

"Your friends are good with this?"

"No. They've been trying to talk me out of it, but I'll persuade them. I'm sure they're dying of curiosity to see if I can pull it off."

"I don't see how you can."

"That's because you've never appreciated my intelligence. It takes more than strength and skill to do something like this. The brain also has to have the power and flexibility to come up with a strategy to lure and then trap. The lure creates the grappling match. The trap is the distraction that causes the momentary loss of concentration and gives me the chance to use my choke and carry out my plan."

"What if I warn Harley?"

"Go ahead."

Thorne pondered as he looked at Andi for a minute before he spoke again.

"No. I'm not going to him with your crazy plan. He could have you arrested or put a restraining order on you."

"I'll take that chance. You know him better than I do. Did you know police reports are public records. Anyone can read them. If he did either of those things, I'd have copies made to pass out to everyone he knows. Ridicule is a powerful threat. Imagine everyone at the academy staring at him after they found out.

"That's also why I'm not worried about what happens once I'm finished. All of those who see my victory will have good reasons not to tell anyone else."

"You may think you've got it all worked out, but you're risking a lot for nothing. You might have to register as a sex offender if someone heard about it and reported you."

"Would you testify against me or would you commit perjury?"

She laughed.

"Don't answer. I don't want to know. I wish I had never found out what you and Harley did to me. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. It's too late for that but not too late for revenge.

"My plan is now engraved in your mind. I hope you'll be thinking about it as often as I think about how you and Harley humiliated med."


She wanted sex that night, but Thorne walked out of the bedroom and watched television until she was asleep.

*************

She didn't bring up her scheme again, but the Amazons did. One by one, each came to him to tell him she was trying to talk Andi out of her crazy idea.

The third friend to come to him was Valasca. She told him her real name was Valerie, and she felt really sorry for him.

"The strange thing is I think she loves you more than she knows, but she feels she has to do this. I told her it's just like what she does to the men at work, but you're not trying to get ahead of her. She won't listen.

"She's bought all the equipment. I couldn't believe how big that thing is. It's bright red and shiny, and it's scary. The night I saw it I had a hard time falling asleep because I was imagining how horrible it would feel inside my ass."

"Are you going to tell Harley?" Thorne asked.

"Harley? Why would I tell him?"

"Did Andi tell you that I'm not telling him?"

"You're not telling him? Why would you... oh?"

She stopped what she was about to say and looked away for a second.

"Yes. Now I remember. Andi told us about her conversation with you. She said she explained her plan to you so that you'd be worried, and your response was that you were going to protect her by not telling Harley. Is that right?"

"Yes. But you didn't answer my question. Are you or any of the others going to say anything to Harley?"

"Uh, no. No, I don't think any of us will share this with Harley."

"I'm glad. I hope Andi eventually gets over this and he never has to know."

Valerie stared at him a moment before speaking again.

"Thorne, you know Andi as well as any of us. I'm warning you. Use your brain. She's going to try to do what she told you."

"Thanks."

"I want to say something else. I really like you a lot. I'm sure you think I and the other Amazons are disgusting for going along with this. You're absolutely right. We're cowards, because we don't want to cross Andi."

"Are you afraid she'd get back at you at the office? She told me she never mixes private life with the workplace."

"She never has," Valerie said. "And she didn't make the slightest suggestion of a threat, but we can see that this has become the most important thing in her life.

"She's always obsessive about her goals, but this is on a different level. It's beyond extreme. I think that whatever happens, she's going to regret the whole thing. Right now, she won't listen to anyone."

"I agree that she's going to be sorry," Thorne said. "I feel sorry for Harley, too, because I can tell he's staying far away from her and probably hopes she's gotten over what he did. I was thinking, what if I were Harley and somebody warned me? I have no idea what I'd do."

Valerie was staring at him strangely again as he spoke and didn't say anything for a while. When she snapped out of her reverie, she spoke quickly.

"Anyway, I didn't finish," she finally said. "Whatever happens, I want you to know I like you a lot, and after this is over, I'll be there for you. Please remember that."

"Thanks, Valerie. I've been thinking about Harley, and I haven't even thought what this would mean for me and Andi."