All Comments on 'Tribute to My Wife'

by MWMBiSlut

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Add more

Could have made the story longer...enjoyed it even for the author's short length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

Okease continue in some way.

bi48186bdbi48186bdover 15 years ago
Loved part one,,,,,,

Sure hope there is a part two. Left me hard and wanting more. bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
enjoyed it

short, but good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my fantasy

I wish my wife would bring her boyfriend over to our house and have him fuck me. I've seen him in the locker room and I drool over his big cock. I wish I could suck it and swallow his big load. Then he could fuck my man-pussy hard while my wife watches. That would turn all of us on so much. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please tell us more

THis story was so hot. It reminded me of how I am cuckolded by my wife. She has me watch her get fucked by her boyfriends and they make me lick out their cum from her cunt. Next time I'm going to suck their cocks instead of just sucking their cum from her cunt. I want to suck their big cocks so much and I truly want them to fuck my man-pussy with my wife watching.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hot

That was totally hot, I was hard from just reading about it.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Scuzzballs

The boyfriend is a scuzzball. You don't invite yourself over then bang both people just to get your own jollies off. That's way juvenile. When people have a date planned that doesn't include you, you be polite and wish them a great evening and gtfo to home. This isn't a tribute, it's a crap shoot.

travel66travel66over 2 years ago

I want to be you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous