Tribute to the Crystal Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be embarrassed, my slave," Serina consoled him, "Perhaps it is better to leave the past behind. You are in your proper place right now, that's all that matters." Serina took her slave's cock in her hand and resumed her stroking. She could feel him begin to twitch and let out a moan, muffled by her cleavage. "You'll find me quite a gentle and caring master," she continued, "And you're lucky to have captured my attention. If you pleasure me sufficiently I will keep you as part of my personal harem. Fail to do so and you may wind up servicing my warriors. You'll find they are not as gentle as I am." The boy gulped. Most of his fellow tributes had been carried off by the futa warriors shortly after their presentation to the queen.

"So, will you promise to do everything possible to please me?" Serina asked, prompting her slave to nod vigorously, and attempt a muffled response with his face still pressed into her cleavage.

"Good boy," Serina said softly, running her fingers through his hair as she quickened her pace on his cock, pumping it more vigorously. Serina released her grip on the boy's head, freeing it from between her bosoms and letting him gasp some air. She wanted to better observe her toy's reactions as he moaned and writhed under her touch. The boy tilted his head back in pleasure and cried out as the sensations caused by the friction between the queen's hand and his cock threatened to overwhelm him.

"Your first time experiencing a woman's touch, it must feel incredible." Serina purred, continuing her rhythm. Her slave could only let out a gasp and nod in agreement, his eyes closed, unable to focus on anything except the pleasure her hand was giving him.

"Some years ago, a young, strong man like you would have had his pick of the Cruxan girls. You'd probably have fucked dozens of women by now, cumming in their mouths and pussies as though they were meant solely for your satisfaction," Serina mused. "I'll bet you wish it was still like that, don't you, slave?"

The boy shook his head, pleadingly. "No, my queen," he murmured, "I only wish to serve." Serina smiled as she stroked him fully along the length of his cock, pulling his skin over his cockhead before stretching it down to the base. Pre-cum was leaking down the boy's cock, and she could tell he was close to cumming, but she did not want to give him that release just yet. Just as the boy's balls started to tighten, and his muscles tensed, Serina ceased her motions and tightly pinched the base of his cock, causing his orgasm to subside. He let out a low sob of disappointment.

The queen looked at her slave with sympathy. "Have patience, my slave. I'm happy you realize how empty life was for men under the old ways. After all, a man can only find true fulfillment in discipline and the service of women. Serve me well and I promise you will find happiness."

Serina got up from the couch and crouched down in front of her slave. Making eye contact with him, she leaned slowly towards his cock with her tongue out. The boy gasped in pleasure as her tongue made contact with the base of his shaft, and she slowly licked upwards towards the tip. He shuddered at the slithery touch of her tongue as he felt himself again building towards climax. Serina licked her slave's cockhead tenderly, lapping up a trail of precum. Just as he was about to spurt, Serina pulled back ever so slightly, her tongue sticking out, as if she were inviting him to cum in her mouth.

"Ahhh...oooooh," the boy groaned in agony, wanting nothing more than to cum, but she had brought him exactly to the edge and no further. Serina wagged her tongue playfully a centimeter from his cock while looking up at him with mocking eyes. The boy silently pleaded for release until he felt his orgasm subside, and then lay back with a whimper of frustration. With her tongue still out, Serina stood up and pulled her slave towards her, sticking her tongue in his mouth in a forceful French kiss. Serina moaned softly as their tongues intertwined, exchanging his salty precum from her mouth to his.

Serina broke the kiss and sat on the couch next to her slave, smiling at him. "I hope you don't hate me for teasing you like this," Serina said, placing her arms around him. Boys always want instant gratification, but it's important for you to learn a little restraint." She placed two fingers on the tip of his erect cock. "Besides, I have big plans for that load of yours, and I think you're going to like them." Serina moved her fingers from her slave's cock to his lips and thrust them inside his mouth. He sucked on them obediently.

Feeling a bit merciful, Serina untied her slave's hands, finally allowing them freedom after being in restraint all day. The queen then stood up and turned away from the boy, placing her large and shapely ass in front of his face. Swaying her wide hips seductively from side to side, she pulled down her skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing her round ass cheeks. She then bent over, thrusting her rear end towards her slave, and gave it a jiggle.

"Be a good slave and give me a kiss," Serina commanded. Her slave's eyes went a bit wide at the mounds of butt cheek in front of him. Timidly, he gave her a quick smooch on her right butt cheek. "Not there, my slave," Serina jiggled her ass again and pushed her asshole straight to his lips. The boy knew he had no choice. Closing his eyes, he relented, and kissed her tight hole.

Serina reached back and grabbed her slave's head, pulling him deeper between her cheeks. The boy grabbed onto her shapely mounds and penetrated her with his tongue as deep as it would go. Serina moaned loudly in appreciation. "Ooooh yeah, lick me slave." The boy swirled his tongue around, touching her sensitive sides and causing pleasure to radiate from her tight asshole. Serina took the boy's hands off her ass and brought them around to grasp her hard cock. Touching her cock for the first time, the boy could scarcely believe its size as he started to rub it with both hands. "Mmmmm yeah," Serina grinded her hips against her slave's face, enjoying the combined feeling of his tongue in her warm, dry hole and his hands massaging her hard cock.

"Ohhhh, by the goddess, that feels incredible," Serina sighed, as she released her slave, and allowed him to gasp for air. Serina untied her tight bodice and tossed it aside, freeing her large breasts and full, curvy figure. She was now naked except for her black stockings and heeled sandals, though she kept her back turned to her slave for the moment. Serina sat down on the boy's lap, spreading his legs apart, and positioned his cock between her ass cheeks.

"You don't mind if I tease you a bit more, do you, my slave?" she asked, rhetorically, reaching behind her to press her slave's cock more tightly against her round posterior. Serina started to hump his shaft with her ass cheeks, using the friction of his cock pressed between her cheeks to pleasure him. The boy moaned and writhed as she expertly stimulated his cock.

"Ahh, oh, my queen...ohhhhh," the boy cried out as his cock throbbed and he again neared orgasm. Deftly, Serina pinched the base of his cock, cutting off his orgasm, and prolonging his torture. The boy whimpered in frustration. His eyed were watering, and Serina thought he might cry. Serina leaned back on his lap, turning her head towards her slave and placing her hand on his cheek. She whispered in his ear, "I just need you to be a good boy for a little bit longer, can you do that, my slave?" The boy nodded, with a defeated look in his eyes.

Serina kicked off her sandals, then stood up from her slave's lap and spun around to face him. The boy's jaw dropped. This was the first time he'd had a full-frontal view of her naked body. All her luscious curves were on display, from her strong arms and large breasts, to her full and powerful thighs. Serina was strong and muscular, though she carried some extra fat distributed fairly evenly between her upper body, midsection, and thighs, giving her a softer, rounded appearance rather than a sculpted one. She exuded authority and had an air of royal confidence about her that tended to awe males, females, and futas alike.

Most impressive of all, however, was the massive cock between her legs. It stood proudly erect, her shaft long, thick, and veiny, with a big head that already glistened with a dab of precum. At its base were a tuft of thick, but trimmed, hair and a large and swaying set of balls filled with copious amounts of cum.

The queen placed a finger under her slave's chin and beckoned him to stand up. He did so, and she pulled him towards her in a passionate kiss, forcefully pressing herself against the boy's hard body. She rubbed her hands down his back and gripped his firm ass with both hands. As her tongue swirled about in her slave's mouth, Serina fell backwards onto her bed and pulled him on top of her.

As Serina made out with her handsome slave, she took his hands and placed them on her bulbous breasts. The boy fondled them somewhat roughly, but with enthusiasm. "Lick them," the queen commanded, and her slave obediently began to lick and suck on her nipples. He started by tracing his tongue around her areolas, and then switched to flicking his tongue back and forth across one nipple while rubbing the other between his fingers. Serina moaned as she threw her arms over her head and gave the boy free rein over her body. He gently bit Serina's nipple, causing her to let out a cry of pleasure, her breasts seemingly just as sensitive as her asshole.

"Lower, my slave." she ordered, pushing down on his head. The boy kissed and licked her body, slowly working his way down. He lingered for a moment, pressing his face into Serina's soft belly, then got up onto his knees and positioned his face above her massive member. "Show me how you Cruxan boys pleasure your queen," she said with a wink.

The boy was shy at first, bringing his lips to Serina's balls and then sucking them gently into his mouth. As he sucked her balls he gripped her cock near the head and started to stroke her. The queen was making sounds of pleasure as she lay back on her soft bed and enjoyed her slave's dutiful attentions, his tongue on her balls and his hands working over the length of her cock.

"Oooooh yeah, now lick the shaft, slave," she commanded. The boy obeyed, running his tongue from the base of her cock to the tip. Her cock was coated in salty precum, which he lapped up, scrunching his face slightly at the bitter taste. "Mmmmm, does that taste good, slave? I have plenty more where that came from, just for you." The boy grunted in acknowledgement and continued to lick and stroke her cock. Serina was rubbing her nipples and twitching in pleasure as her cock became more and more sensitive to her slave's attentions.

"Ooooh yesss, my slave, your tongue feels so nice sliding up my shaft. You're doing very well. Now I want you to suck to me. I need to feel those pretty little lips of yours around my big cock." The boy's eyes went wide staring at her sizable member. Serina lifted her cock with her thumb, pointing it straight upwards, and almost rested it on the boy's nose. She placed her free hand on top of his head and grabbed a tuft of his hair. The boy gingerly opened his mouth, his tongue touching the head of her cock. "Look at me," she commanded, and her slave turned his gaze to meet hers. She was grinning and licking her lips, relishing the sight of another tamed Cruxan barbarian submitting to her will. "Ooooh yes, my slave, prepare to suck the cock of your conqueror, the Crystal Queen, enslaver of men."

Serina pushed her slave's head down onto her thick cock, and sighed in pleasure as her cockhead penetrated his pursed lips. She had gotten barely a third of her shaft inside him before she hit the back of his throat, causing him to gag slightly. She pulled back temporarily, allowing him to bob his head up and down at his own pace, sucking her cockhead while stroking the base of her shaft. "Mmmm, keep going," she cooed, guiding his head gently with her hand, "I love the sight of a Cruxan man serving his superiors, bent over with a cock in his mouth."

The slave nodded and softly murmured his agreement, his mouth still around her cock. He circled her cockhead with his tongue momentarily, and then resumed slurping and sucking her. "Your men called me an enslaver, but I think you'll agree that I'm actually a liberator. I've freed you from the shackles of destructive and rapacious masculine urges, and allowed you to serve a higher purpose, the purpose the goddess intends for every man." Her slave moaned in agreement as he closed his eyes and began to suck more vigorously, striving to take every inch of her womanhood down his throat.

"Now, my slave, it's time to serve your queen properly." Gripping the boy's head firmly, Serina drove her cock straight to the back of his throat. The boy gagged and tears welled up in his eyes. He briefly tried to pull away in reaction, but he was helpless against her strength. Serina laughed at her slave's struggles, "If you think my methods are a bit rough, you should try serving my warriors. They're not as patient as I am when breaking in new throats."

The boy relented, but winced painfully as Serina thrust her hips forward, pressing her cockhead tightly against the back of his throat, before it mercifully slid downwards, disappearing completely inside him. "Oh, by the goddess..." Serina murmured in ecstasy as she buried her cock to the hilt inside her gorgeous slave's mouth. She gripped his head tightly to her for a moment, with his nose stuffed in a mound of hair at the base of her cock, and his chin touching her churning balls. Serina released the boy, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he quickly gasped for air, before she pulled him back down, plunging her thickness again into the depths of her slave's no longer virgin throat.

After a few thrusts, Serina released her grip, allowing her slave to find his own rhythm, bobbing along the length of her shaft, focused only on pleasuring his queen. Serina admired his handsome face, impaled by her hard cock, and his rippling back muscles and taut ass on full display as he bent forward, on his knees, to take her cock down his throat. Serina's moans grew louder and more urgent with each sucking motion, as the feeling of entering her gorgeous slave's pursed lips, sliding along his slick tongue, and plundering his tight throat was driving her wild. With her orgasm building, Serina started bucking her hips, trying to push herself even deeper into her slave's throat.

Serina always felt a certain sense of pride thinking of the nations of men she had brought to heel. She glanced at the portrait on her wall, commemorating one of her great victories, and took a moment to bask in her success at bringing the Cruxans to complete submission. She was truly "Serina, the enslaver of men," and the once proud and free Cruxans were now mere playthings for her amusement, their fit and strapping young men reduced to receptacles for the hot cum of futa women.

Her slave was busy submissively deepthroating his queen's cock, with his head bobbing rhythmically over its length. He would sometimes alternate this with slurping at her cockhead, or stroking her as he ran his tongue along her shaft. "Ooooooh...aaaaah, yesss, my slave, yessssss," Serina was moaning uncontrollably and twitching as waves of pleasure shot through her. "Ohhh, yes, my slave, prepare to be honored by your queen's cum." The boy moaned in appreciation, his eager mouth and throat engulfing her cock completely.

Serina's muscles tensed and her eyes rolled back as she bucked her hips and spurted massively down her slave's willing throat. The queen's body convulsed in ecstasy as she fired load after load of her hot cum into his mouth. "Oh, yes, swallow my cum, slave. Suck it down like a man." Serina filled her slave's mouth with load after load of gooey cum. The boy slurped it down as best he could, but started to sputter and cough a bit as his mouth and throat were flooded. By the time the queen was spent, her slave was left gasping for air, his belly filled with cum, and a small stream of hot, sticky cum was dripping from his lips and pooling under Serina's abdomen. Instinctively, the boy leaned down and started lapping up the spilled cum with his tongue.

Serina let out a long sigh as she ran her fingers through the boy's hair while he dutifully cleaned her. "Your throat is a gift from the goddess, slave. I will be making good use of it in the future, I can promise that." The boy grunted and nodded in acknowledgement as he finished lapping up the remainder of his queen's cum. "You make an excellent cum rag," Serina remarked, chuckling as she grabbed her slave and lay him down next to her on the bed. "That's the sign of a man who's learned his proper place: groveling beneath the cock of a strong woman, and satisfying her every need and desire. You may expect ample rewards if you continue to serve me well. I may even reward you again shortly." The boy gulped slightly, but nodded.

Caressing the young man's handsome features, Serina leaned in and kissed her slave. Slipping her tongue in his mouth, she moaned softly, as their tongues intertwined. When she finally pulled back, a slimy strand of saliva mixed with cum lingered for a moment between their lips.

Chapter 3

Basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, Queen Serina tenderly kissed her slave on his forehead and cheek. She then ran her lips along the side of his neck, gently sucking his skin into her mouth. Meanwhile, the boy ran his hands along his queen's luscious curves, starting at the side of her bust, curving inwards towards her waist, and moving out to her wide hips and strong thighs. Serina pressed her body into her slave's chiseled chest and abdomen. She traced her finger across the definition of his back muscles down to his taut ass cheeks and cupped them, pulling him close and rubbing her chest and stomach along his hard body.

The cocks of queen and slave pressed together, with the queen's thick cock compressing the boy's smaller cock meekly against his body. Serina rubbed her shaft against his, chuckling and teasing him, "Mine's bigger," which caused the boy to blush. Serina smiled and gave him a playful pinch on the ass.

"You're marvelously well-trained, my slave. So pleasantly docile and obedient. Obviously the result of careful and strict training."

"Yes, my queen. It was quite strict."

"As well it should be. It's very important that boys not be allowed to wantonly indulge dangerous masculine urges that often lead them astray into destructive, competitive, or violent activities. That's why your instructors set strict rules, and did not allow you boys sexual gratification, nor to engage in rough and rowdy play. Of course, they also emphasized healthy traits like respecting and obeying women."

The boy nodded, and Serina smiled at him, lightly petting his hair, "You're a good boy, my slave. Your training was strict, but it was all for your own good. Allowing masculine instincts to go unchecked is harmful to both men and women. Before my conquest, your women were little better than slaves, and your men were primitive, aggressive, and prone to warlike urges. You were living in mud huts, barely subsisting. Now that your women have taken power, and men are in their proper, subservient place, you've become peaceful, more cooperative, and have finally started to build a harmonious, prosperous society."

The boy eagerly nodded, "Yes, my queen. Things are much better now, under your rule."

"And your personal progress, my slave," she said, poking him on the nose, "Is a testament to the effectiveness of my methods in producing fine, useful young men." The boy beamed, feeling a twinge of pride at her appreciation.