Tribute to the Crystal Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The queen released her slave and lay back on the bed, giving the boy an alluring view of her deliciously full and fit figure. Serina rubbed her hands seductively downwards across her breasts, her abdominal muscles, the slight outline of her tummy and the soft slope to her crotch. She then took her cock in both hands and started to stroke it along its length, bringing it to hardness. Her slave watched, mesmerized by the queen's hands stretching its skin from the head to the base.

"Mmmmm, it's going to feel so good shoving this big thing up your tight ass. It makes me want to cum just thinking about it." The queen purred as she stroked herself in anticipation of popping her slave's cherry. Her slave lay in awe and apprehension at the thought of the monstrous shaft before him penetrating his virgin hole. Serina released her cock and sighed, rubbing her hands over her smooth thighs.

"Alright, enough waiting. It's time for me to claim your cute, little ass." Serina got up and stepped off the bed, standing at its foot. Her hard cock pointed straight up at the ceiling, standing proudly above her large, hanging balls. The queen motioned towards her cock. "Prepare me, slave, you'll need to get all of it wet and slippery if it's going to slide up that ass of yours." The boy crawled towards his queen on all fours and knelt in front of her on the bed, opening his mouth and letting his tongue hang out slightly.

Serina took her cock in one hand and brought it to her slave's handsome face resting it on his tongue. She then grabbed the boy by the hair and pulled him down, his lips enveloping her thick shaft and sending ripples of pleasure through her body. "All the way down, slave, get it nice and messy." The boy started to gag and slow his pace as she entered his throat, but Serina held him down firmly and drove forward until his lips were at the base of her cock, and his face was buried in her thick bush. The boy started to cough and sputter, coating her cock in his saliva.

"Get it nice and slippery, slave. You'll thank me later," Serina said as she gagged him a few more times causing him to sloppily spit and drool over her cock. "Oooo wow, that feels incredible. If I didn't want your ass so badly I'd cum straight down your throat again." Satisfied that her cock was sufficiently lubricated, Serina released her slave's head and slipped out of his mouth with a satisfying popping sound.

"Turn around, my plaything, it's the moment you've been waiting for," Serina instructed him, winking and making a spinning gesture with her finger. The boy rotated his body, pointing his ass towards her. "Mm hmm, that is a marvelous ass," she exclaimed, slapping him in the rear as she admired his well-defined glutes. "Get it high in air for me," she commanded, and her slave complied, bringing his knees in to point his ass upwards, and lowering his face to the bed.

Gripping her slave's hips, Serina pulled him to the edge of the bed, standing over him. Pressing against him, she slowly rubbed her cock vertically between the boy's ass cheeks, its tip peeking out over his back as she slid it back and forth, stimulating herself with the boy's firm ass. His ass cheeks already felt tight around her shaft as she pleasured herself between them. Serina grinned, imagining how much tighter his virgin asshole would feel. She had popped the cherries of hundreds of young men, but still savored the moment every time. She loved the feeling of conquest, in war and in bed, and paused to enjoy the anticipation as she gazed down at her thoroughly subdued and submissive prize. He was a lovely sight, a toned, fit, and beautiful boy, face-down ass up on the bed before her, and ready to be ravaged.

"You must be so proud right now," Serina said, smiling wryly, "There's no higher honor for a young man than to receive his queen's cock and to be the receptacle for her royal cum."

"It is a great honor to serve you, my queen."

Serina positioned her cock at the boy's entrance, poking the tip against his tight hole. "You must have been dreaming about this day for a long time," she continued, "While girls may dream about exploring, discovering, or governing, every boy's most cherished fantasy is to bend over before a powerful queen and take her cock in his ass."

"Yes, I only wish to serve you, my queen."

"Then I shall grant your wish, slave."

Clutching her slave's hips with both hands, Serina let out a grunt and forcefully penetrated him. The boy cried in pain at the shock, his tight hole offering fleeting resistance to the powerful invader before giving way. The boy's ass quickly spread apart for the queen, letting her enter its unexplored depths. "Ahhh, this feeling never gets old," Serina murmured with a sigh as her cock slid along the warm, dry walls of her slave's ass.

While the queen was in heaven, her slave was in agony. His overstretched asshole was in searing pain, and the thick python slithering its way deeper and deeper into ass was tearing him apart. Serina started to pull out slowly, only to then drive in even deeper than before. The boy let out an involuntary scream, prompting Serina to quickly lift up one foot and clamp it down on his face, silencing him.

"Quiet, slave. If you want a place in my harem, you'll learn to take your queen's cock like a man. Besides, it's already halfway in, so there's only another six inches to go." The boy whimpered softly in reply.

Being a merciful queen, Serina decided to give her slave a moment to adjust to her size. She lifted her hands behind her curly, black hair and told her slave, "Perhaps it would be easier for you to move at your own pace. Let me see you bounce your ass against me, slave. Fuck yourself with my cock." The boy started gingerly moving his hips back and forth along the length of her shaft. Serina tilted her head back and pumped her hips gently into him, letting the boy do most of the work for the moment. Serina moaned in encouragement as her slave began to pick up his pace, gradually accommodating more of his queen's thickness. Soon, the boy was beginning to rock his hips with more enthusiasm and even to softly moan as he took all but a few inches of her cock.

"Mmmm, that's starting to feel good, isn't it my slave? That big cock inside you, hitting all your most tender spots." The boy murmured in agreement. "Just think how good it will feel when you take the whole thing," Serina exclaimed, resuming her assault as she grabbed her slave's hips and began to thrust into him forcefully. The boy squealed in pain, but at least now it was mixed with pleasure. She was painfully stretching him, but the friction between the queen's shaft and the sensitive walls of his ass combined with the pressure on his prostate was sparking jolts of pleasure inside him.

"Ooooohhh yes, slave, your ass is super tight, just the way I like it," Serina moaned as she continued to fuck her slave, pushing further into his depths with each thrust. The boy's ass clenched tightly around her cock, and gave ground only slowly and painfully. Serina, however, was not to be denied as she overpowered her slave's anal muscles and forced her way deeper inside. Finally, with a cry of triumph, Serina buried her shaft fully inside the ass of her young slave. "Oh, fuck yessss, slave. Your ass is mine at last. By the goddess, I don't think I've ever claimed an ass as tight as yours."

Serina fell into her slave, wrapping her arms around his rippling chest, with her cock still buried in his ass. The boy was shuddering in a mix of shock, pain, and pleasure. Rubbing her hands, along his body, Serina cooed in the boy's ear, "Your ass feels amazing around my cock, slave. I'm going to fuck it until I blow my load in you." She gave the boy a playful bite on the ear and pushed him down again, resuming her posture above him.

Serina cupped her slave's ass cheeks and drove back into him. "Now I'm going to really make you my bitch," she warned him. The queen grabbed her slave by the hair, eliciting a sharp yelp, and pulled his head back, arching his back and somewhat compressing his body, with his shoulders and ass pointed upwards. Serina kept a firm grip on her slave's hair as she pounded his ass, moaning passionately as her heavy balls slapped against him on each thrust, "Fuck yes, take it, bitch. Ooooh yeah, that's a how a real man serves his queen. Bent over with 12 inches of cock up his ass."

The queen spanked her slave as she fucked him. She was dealing firm, hard smacks left and right on his ass. The boy flinched on each smack, but throughout it he was moaning with his mouth open wide, his senses being overwhelmed by a variety of sensations. Serina's face was contorted with unbridled pleasure as her thick cock slid along the walls of her slave's straining ass. On the edge of ecstacy, Serina gave her slave a final, hard slap on the ass, then gripped his ass cheeks with both hands and thrust her full length into him.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuucckk, yesssss... I'm cumming, yes, goddess, yessssss!" The queen cried out, her head tilting back as her body convulsed in a blissful orgasm. She released an eruption of cum into the boy as his tight ass contracted around her thick cock. The boy gasped as he was filled with spurt after spurt of hot cum, a thin trail oozing out of his hole as the queen flooded his intestines with her creamy goo. Serina shuddered as she gently rocked her hips into the boy, milking out the last few loads of sticky sperm into her slaveboy receptacle. She then let out a victorious sigh as she collapsed onto her thoroughly dominated lover.

"That was incredible," Serina moaned, pressing her slave flat against the bed with her softening cock inside him, still dripping additional cum into his depths. The boy let out a soft murmur of appreciation, and turned his head to smile at his conqueror. Sighing sweetly, Serina kissed her slave's cheek, nibbled his ear, then ran her lips down the back of his neck, sucking the skin into her mouth and running her hands along his hard body. Finally, the queen lifted her weight from her slave, and, with a "plop," withdrew her dripping member from the boy's no longer virgin ass.

Taking her slave by the hair, Serina sat him down on the edge of the bed and brought her still semi-erect cock to his lips. The boy started licking and sucking it all over, dutifully cleaning his queen's warm and sticky cock of any residue from their sex. The queen moaned, rubbing her nipples as the boy worked on her shaft. She quickly hardened in his mouth.

"Mmmm yes, clean your queen's cock like a good slave," she murmured over the sounds of his sucking and slurping. "It's a shame that it's just going to get dirty again in a moment." The queen laughed and pushed her slave back onto the bed, laying him flat on his back near the edge as she stood over him. She then lifted his thighs and tilted his legs backward, lifting his ass in the air and giving her access to his hole. She splayed his legs wide, fondling the smooth and shapely musculature in his thighs and glutes. "I always cum quickly in tight asses, especially when it's the ass of a sexy, vulnerable slave boy like yourself," Serina told the boy with a grin, "And your ass is like a vise."

The boy gave her a smile. "It's an honor to have pleased you, my queen."

"A high honor, indeed. And it's your lucky day, my slave. I am about to honor you once again with my cock." Without wasting any time, Serina brought the head of her cock to the boy's exposed asshole and gripped him firmly by the hips. With a familiar grunt of satisfaction she plunged back into the boy's hole, sinking in deeply with little resistance this time. The queen quickly found her rhythm, fucking the boy as he lay spread-eagle, her cock pistoning in and out as the boy easily took most of her length. The boy's cock was rock-hard, and Serina could feel him writhing beneath her, hear soft gasps escaping his lips, and see him tilting his head back and opening his mouth in pleasure, indicating that he was growing to enjoy the feeling of her cock inside him. Serina laughed, patting the boy on the abdomen.

"My, my, you seem to have taken quite a liking to my cock. Just minutes ago you were whimpering like a schoolboy. Now, you're already becoming a regular little cockslut."

"Oooh...my queen...ahhhhh...your cock feels so good."

The queen continued to fuck her young lover, enjoying the sounds of his moans and the feeling of his ass muscles contracting around her cock as she slid in and out of his tight ass. She moved her hand towards his hard shaft and started to rub it with her fingertips. The boy immediately began to squirm and increase the intensity of his moans.

"You're so sensitive down here, my slave. You must be aching to cum. You didn't think I was just going to tease you all night, did you?"

"Ooooo...no, my queen...ahhhh oooh..."

Serina chuckled. "Rest assured, dear boy, I have something extra special planned for this load of yours." She then took her slave's cock fully in her hand and began to stroke him at a steady pace. The boy was soon bucking and quivering at his queen's firm strokes and at the rhythm of her stiff cock plunging deep inside him.

Suddenly, the queen leapt up onto the bed, lifting her slave's legs up by the thigh, and threw the boy's legs over his head. She now had him in the piledriver position, with the boy lying on his neck, ass in the air and legs bent over his head. Serina drove downwards with her hips, drilling her slave's ass with her cock, and making him take her to the hilt. The boy gritted his teeth, feeling some pain as she penetrated past his comfort zone. Serina continued to stroke her slave's cock, now pointing it directly at his face

"My dear slave. I have a special present for you. To accept it you'll need to open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out because this big load of yours is going right in your mouth," Serina told him with a laugh as the boy made an expression of surprise, "Doesn't that sound wonderful? You're about to have your first orgasm, and you even get to enjoy the taste of your steamy load of sperm. You must be so happy." The boy nodded meekly. He was panting and whimpering as she teased his cock, keeping him close to the edge of orgasm. She could see he was desperate to cum. "Now, open wide for me, boy."

Obediently, the boy opened his mouth and, closing his eyes, extended his tongue towards his own cock, which was looming above his face. Serina continued to pound his ass from above. As she compressed her slave's body with each thrust, his cock would come tantalizingly close to entering his own mouth, and would sometimes even lightly brush against his tongue. Instinctively, the boy would flit out his tongue, softly lapping at the head of his cock. Serina's balls were churning from the tightness of the boy's ass around her cock and the sultry sight of the boy bent over backwards below her.

"M-my queen, I'm going to...ahhh...ohhhhhhhhhh," the boy cried out. Serina drove her cock deep into her slave, pushing down on his hips and bringing the boy's cock to his mouth.

"Drink up, my slave," she bellowed, as the boy instinctively pursed his lips around the head of his cock as it approached. A wave of pleasure rocked the boy, and for a moment, he was in unthinking bliss. One instant he was quivering and moaning, and then the next he was gulping and gurgling as he came hard down his own throat, his queen milking load after load of his own sperm from his spurting cock into his waiting mouth.

Serina bit her lip and sighed, enjoying the "gulps" and "glugs" emanating from her slave's throat as he sucked the cum from his spewing cock. "Ooooo yes, that's a good boy. Let it all out. Savor the taste of your seed." As the boy's throat overflowed he started choking and coughing up his cum. Serina pulled his cock from his lips and allowed him to cover his face with his last few spurts.

When the boy was spent, Serina slipped her shaft out of his tight hole and then spun him around, letting his legs fall onto the bed, as his head hung backwards just off the edge. "I'm going to add my load to yours," she announced, gripping the boy's head and shoving her throbbing cock into his tired, gasping mouth.

The queen rocked her hips back and forth, vigorously fucking the boy's face, and burying her cock completely within his tightly sucking lips. The boy's head hung upside down, with his queen's heavy balls slapping against his face on each thrust, and her crotch hairs scratching his chin. The boy was gagging heavily as her cock slammed repeatedly down the back of his throat, his eyes tearing up, as he was still unable to take her full length comfortably. The boy started thrashing and groaning in protest, but Serina roughly held him down. She was nearing orgasm and past the point of concern for her slave's comfort.

"Ooooo...mmmm...ahh...yes...goddessssss...yessss!"

"Mmmffhhh hhmmmfff," her slave groaned, his pleas for mercy muffled by his queen's thick shaft.

Serina's face was a tangled expression of ecstasy, and her legs were starting to buckle as she hit her climax. The queen cried out, steadying herself with a hand on the boy's chest, as she spurted her thick, gooey cum into his mouth. "Glllppp gghhhlggg llllpp ggllllkkkk," the boy's throat sounded as he gulped and guzzled his queen's hot load down his throat. Serina gripped her slave's head tightly as he choked and gurgled on her spraying cum. She did not allow him to spill a drop.

When the queen finally withdrew with a sigh of pleasure, her slave was left gasping and sputtering for air. Serina gently massaged her slave's shoulders and chest as she kept her softening cock pressed to the boy's lips. The boy lapped and slurped at the head as it continued to drip cum into his waiting mouth. Serina threw her head back and ran her fingers through her hair as she smiled in contentment. It was good to be queen.

Chapter 4

After cleaning off in the washroom, Serina and her slave returned to the bedroom.

"Sleeping in my bed is an honor reserved for slaves who have pleased me sufficiently. You have given me wondrous pleasure and therefore may join me in bed tonight."

"Thank you, my queen, I am honored," the boy replied, with a grateful bow. He climbed into bed naked, as the queen admired his cut figure. Serina threw on a silk nightgown and put out the lamps. She then joined her slave in bed and cuddled up to him, spooning him, and enjoying the feeling of his musculature against her body.

The boy was starting to doze off in her arms when he felt something hard pressing against his back. He quickly realized it was the queen's cock. She was gently grinding it between his ass cheeks, separated only by the thin material of the nightgown. The queen moaned softly in his ear, then lifted the gown and continued to grind skin-to-skin.

"Dear boy," she whispered, "it seems I'm having trouble sleeping. I need a little favor from you." The boy could already guess what she wanted.

"Anything, my queen."

"I need you to suck another load from my cock. That always helps me get right to sleep."

The boy stifled a sigh, and replied, "of course, my queen, it will be my pleasure."

The queen beamed in gratitude at her slave as she lay back with her gown hiked up just enough to give the boy access to her seemingly eternally erect cock. The boy knelt down in front of her, again facing his queen's crotch, which was illuminated in the moonlight coming in from the window. He was starting to get quite familiar with her package: Her big, round balls, her thick, trimmed crotch hair, her massive, intimidating shaft and its throbbing veins,...he couldn't help but be awed.

"Suck only as deep as you feel comfortable, boy," Serina said, causing her slave's eyes to light up in relief, "you needn't worry about taking all of it this time. Just be sure to swallow all of my load when I cum. I don't want a mess."