Tribute to the Crystal Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy nodded and began licking his queen's cock from the base to the tip. He then swirled his tongue playfully around the head of her cock before sucking it between his lips. He slurped and lapped at the head while he stroked her shaft with his hands. Serina cooed, rubbing her breasts through the gown.

Gradually, the boy started to suck more of her shaft between his lips as he continued to stroke her. Serina moaned and writhed as her slave's skillful combination of mouth and hand stimulated her, sending ripples of pleasure outwards from her cock. The boy rhythmically bobbed his head up and down on her shaft, taking as much of her cock as he could, until he was comfortably sucking about 3/4 of her length at a steady pace. Serina's moans became more urgent, and she felt her balls starting to tighten.

"Ahhh...oooo...my slave, wait...stop" she said, patting her slave on the head. The boy let her cock drop from his lips with a plop. "Slow your pace, dear boy, I do not wish to cum just yet. Tease me a little, and let me enjoy your mouth for a short while longer."

Nodding, the boy stroked Serina's cock near the head while running his lips and tongue slowly along the side of her shaft. He started to try out different approaches, using his mouth and hand in various positions. His lips, tongue, and fingers darted along her shaft, sucking, licking, and stroking as he gave her a tender, loving blowjob. Serina was letting out gasps and moans as the boy pleasured her. Each time the boy sensed his queen's orgasm nearing he would slow his pace, and gradually build it up again. Before long, the queen was at her limit.

"Oooooh, that's nice, slave. You're getting very good at this. Now suck me again, I'm ready to blow my load in your mouth."

The boy moaned in agreement and slipped his lips back around the head of his queen's cock. He slid down along the shaft, taking as much as his throat could bear, as he firmly stroked it near the base. The queen lightly caressed her slave's face and ran her fingers through her hair as he bobbed his head steadily. Each sucking motion brought Serina closer to release, and elicited a cry of pleasure from her lips.

"Ohh...ohh...ooh...oooooh...yes...yesss...ohhh...fuck...fuckkk...yesssssss!" Serina convulsed as the boy's steady, rhythmic sucking pushed her over the edge. Her body curled as her muscles contracted and she started to spray her sticky load of cum into her gorgeous slave's mouth. As Serina's body curled, she made eye contact with her slave. Reaching out, she clasped one of his hands, holding it tightly as she gazed into his eyes and moaned while continuing to fill his mouth and throat with her slimy sperm. As her orgasm began to subside, the queen fell backwards onto the bed, arching her back as another jolt of pleasure went through her, and as the boy wolfed down the final few spurts from her cock.

After sucking down the last of her cum, the boy made sure to lick up a few drops that had spilled from his mouth. He licked around her shaft and balls until he was satisfied that he had got it all.

Looking up at his queen, the boy asked, "Are you satisfied, my queen or shall I continue to serve you?"

Serina gave no reply. She was already slumbering with a glazed look of satisfaction on her face. Relieved and exhausted, the boy climbed up next to her and quickly drifted into his own sleep.