All Comments on 'Triple Dog Dare'

by lezziekate

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The most descriptive word that comes to my mind is

STUPID

dreamin69dreamin69almost 17 years ago
The story had potential.....

truth or dare leaves a lot of open territory.....so I wasn't as disappointed witht he pissing and etc mentioned. That needed more detaila nd coul dhave created an amazing mood.

<BR><BR>

The problem is that you didn't build up to anything....t was just a bang-fuck with friends watching.....it could have been better had the sister begged off after Mike called the dare and all subsequent dares got things closer until maybe that consummate after others were asleep......culd have been sexier and better written...especially the sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
needs improvment

Definetly could have been better. Your number one problem was that you rushed the whole party. When you rush erotic scenes like that, the readers can't get into teh mood. next time, try using the oter activities as buildup before climaxing withthe twin's triple dare. Other than that, good subject material and fairly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Different

Exciting story with a lot of potential but not "shiting on another person" .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not bad

I didn't like the shitting. I think a dog would have been better. The person who said stretch it out was right. Details of each fetish over a number of stories would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please learn how to write

there is potential, sure, but where did you ever get the idea that dialogue is written that way? Or that typing an entire sentence in caps is decent writing? Please, go back to school, and pay attention this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Start

I do believe that your story has great potential. Don't let others frighten you into not using the graphic and mildly grotesque wording. Appearently there are people who are unaware that some people do get off by having others not only shit on them but also in their mouths; kind of a no holds bar type fetish. I say all you really need to do is learn how to write dialogue and how to properly accentuate extreme emotions through facial descriptions. I understood what the capital words were about, I don't know why others didn't catch on. Good start, keep going;)

pheonixstar82pheonixstar82almost 17 years ago
More

I loved the idea, I like most people would like more detail, however unlike most I say leave each one in including the shit and pee but go further into the description of each. It was too rushed but my own imagination has finished it off..and let me say that it is good..

ToiletgenreToiletgenreover 15 years ago
Ballzy, but that's about it

You've got balls, but the story took all of eight seconds to read, and... yeah. Learn to write, but by all means, keep writing.

I, for one, liked that you let someone shit on someone else. Having the guy eat the chick out didn't seem so surprising after that.

Wtf do you mean by "Triple dog dare"?

Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A new birthday tradition is a good thing!

In this case, a new birthday tradition is a veeeery good thing! Hope there are more chapters to cum!

malloystermalloysteralmost 9 years ago
Rated it a 4...

I enjoyed the story but was surprised by the ending, which I thought was abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

You have a base for a really good story but you ended it way to short and abrupt, I didn't expect it to end that fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was okay

Would have been better with some sort of reaction from the crowd after they were done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUPERB INCEST

I loved the idea of spectators as the incest was taking place. Really EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Seriously? Drinking piss and crapping on people? This story sucked! And he can’t shoot his load in you with a condom on!!

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all6 months ago

This story has potential. It's too short and there can be more details. It ends very wrong. This could of turned into a groupsex amount fridge or even better you could of wrote that all people in the room were brother & sisters or cousins etc. There could be more details about the body features. Contact me if you need help writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous