All Comments on 'Triune Flash'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
Interesting Flash Story

I wonder where the potato truck came from as well; perhaps it had Georgia plates? At first I thought perhaps the house was on beam and pier and they just moved it. The trailer and moped were indeed poetic touchs. Five star flasher!

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Glad you had fun

but that was middling. Confused on if potato truck was part of the setup, seems very unbelievable, who did they get to drive it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good fun story ....

but the Wizard of Oz is more believable.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Fun flash, mfh, but not your best.

Several of the transitions had to be looked at a couple of times to keep things straight.

aguyfromthe60saguyfromthe60salmost 7 years ago
wonderful tale

we always wish for justice to happen like this. real world is often different.

i still have the bitch after 40 years. she dated (read fucked around) for two years after we were married. I didn't find out till my daughter was 14 and under therapist care for issues from being bullied at school. i had to stay for her. I have 4 names out of her 7 hookups. i still fantasize about revenge. it still hurts. no one to rescue me.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 7 years ago
So Disappointing

Your work on this site I admire for the quality of character development especially when it comes to betrayal, cheating or infidelity. Can't see that here in this story. Goes too far in revenge & so unlike your other stories. Really?! Have Curt stuck in a wheelchair, no function or feeling below the waist, catheter & colostomy bag? Wow! So lacking of verisimilitude. But even with all this vitriol coming out of me, you are still one of the top writers in this genre to hit Literotica recently. Please don't leave like many of the good ones have done over the last few yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

No where near your normal standards.

JJ

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Very nice

I read every word. There were a lot of editing mistakes, but the story was well put together and very entertaining. Good job. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was not up to your well developed style

Poor story of revenge. Not real. Only someone's wet dream. A pure fantasy. Just poorly done or bad . Of course the BTB bitch crowd will give a high score. Go fiqure.

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
For a cliche attempt

it was quite tired, but not really cliche'. Just bad.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
ha ha 5*

the BTB woman haters will go into raptures over this! cocks like blind cobblers thumbs by the time they've finished beating one out over this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun

"cut his dick off" after you wrote about his paralysis. Nice touch. Hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Of course woman haters would love to read about a wife beater getting his commuppance...in the weird eyes of the cuck fetishists.

Repeat after me: BTB fans are cheater haters, not woman haters. A few may be both, but there are two women in this fun story, and one makes out very well.

looking4itlooking4italmost 7 years ago

I thought it was a fun set of vignettes that ultimately tied together differing viewpoints. Those who don't get it, sorry for you, but this was an excellent change of pace. I felt like your main male character took matters into his own hands early this time with a patient, proactive and aggressive plan which I think is out of the norm for many of your stories. I thought it ironic that the new car was purchased for Julia, she simply had someone else break it in for her, lol. Cucks won't like it and apparently those who want to read news stories don't either but I sure the majority will appreciate a story from you with a different writing style behind it as much as I did. Well done.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Like it!

Hey Fiddle,

Was a good story and who doesn't like the outcome. I can read between the lines just I didn't know Georgia grew potatoes <BG>. If this was real life, one could almost feel sorry for Curt. Almost!

Thanks for sharing another good story.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty funny fantasy

And it played well. But even if she had a pinhead for an attorney Charlie ends up owing her the full value of the car and half the evaluation on the house. Just because he demo'd it, doesn't mean the value went away according to the law. So while he might have gotten great satisfaction from destroying the house and getting rid of the car, in a Court of law he would have had to pay her. And since he had a really good job and owned the Company? She would have gotten half the value of the Company including half the value of all the tools and equipment that the company owned. Oh - and alimony to boot. He made more than she did almost certainly. Nice dream though.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
anon fantasy

The house and vehicle were owned by the company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fellow anon

I think you only read page 1 and decided to bash mfd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You crippled the asshole fucking his wife: automatic 5.

OK, it was a good story too, but the maiming of the asshole pushed you into bonus points. Thanks for that.

Oh, the wife should be crippled too? Ummm, . . . OK.

P.S. If she had done this before, then I think this time it is Shame on Him.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Thank you for this very good story...

Thank you for this very good story...Like the writer I laughed with some of the comments! Those reader or didn't read the story or didn't understand it. The cheaters thoughts were funny being so selfish and stupid. One comment was against the lover becoming paraplegic. For him it was too much! How many people being guilty of nothing have accidents in the roads and become paraplegic or even die? Is that fair? So a well deserved 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Laughed my ass off.

Boyd Percy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Also Anon Fantasy

Not only were the house and car owned by the company, the company was protected by a pre-nup!

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Now that is the way to do it

I think all BTB should be handled as fun. There is no sense ruining your possibilities of recovery.

realman_usarealman_usaalmost 7 years ago
Nicely Done!

Liked the way you constructed each. The end fit was very nice. Keep it up.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
That worked really well!

A good, amusing read.

Yeah. What WAS a potato truck doing there?

I wonder if Julia knows anything about that?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

BTB fantasy at its best. Reality sucks. Fiction is way more fun to read.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty Good

Pretty good. 3 Stars.

Knocking down the house did not make much sense. It was in the Company name and not community property. Better to simply make a deal to quietly sell it and stash the cash way out of reach.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Panem et Circenses Ficta

Written for the rabble who 'Can't Let Go'and got that Lucinda Williams song on a loop. It's better the temporary catharsis is vented here then real life shotgun therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wish

I wish I had the money , and the balls to do that.

Children stifle a lot of retribution.

SelqSelqalmost 7 years ago
Very fun and entertaining flash.

Not what I normally expect from you, but I found the story to be very entertaining and humorous.

Very nice job of melding it all together with the final flash.

5 stars from me, and looking forward to your next story.

Thank you for writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Confusing

The only thing which makes sense is that Sweetie1 went to college and Our Over-The-Top Hero started working. He married Sweetie2 and she married Afternoon Delight. Years later, Sweetie2 decides to tell the Cuckold of Sweetie1 (OOTTH) that PMDelite has put the horns on him. Surprise, it is her HiSchool Hunk.

Somehow AD and S2 get it on big-time. OK ... Cheating has to happen in LW! But S1 finds out. Also, OK ... Cheating usually has to be found (in increasingly more interesting ways, of course) in LW! But the REAL long stretch is that S2 is married to S1's to OOTTH! That the two couples are now living in the same state is very unlikely, but that this extramarital boffery pairing is afoot is way-hard to consider.

Then we get to the disappearing high-end house ... planting 23 double-lifesize photos of the boffery and suckery and anallery on each side of the long driveway should have almost the same effect and save the partnership several hundreds of bucks and a ton of time! I DID like that the moped had no gasoline, but they ARE pedalable.

Obviously, the potato truck is BTBastard Deus ex Machina, with another credulity stretch. You could get hit 100 times, die in 60 of those, live with no, few or a few minor injuries in 30 instances, and severe but recoverable injuries in 9 ... The specified injury would be one in a hundred ... BUT when would it happen? Two weeks later? Three years later? It has only a coincidental tie with AD's Last Stand (hehehe!).

Basically, I liked it, but too many easy shortcuts were taken.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Fun

Perfect for a late night snack. Thanks

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
Who talks like this?

It's a man's world.... (I guess the laws of physics don't apply to me)

Her pink pussy winked at me.....

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not your best.

It's easy to see that you got high ratings from the BTB crowd. Congrats! However, this tale doesn't live up to your previous standards. It's just formulaic, wow did I show the cheaters and made them pay! But there's no real emotion, and no original twist. Thanks for your effort though, and I'll hope for better offerings from you comenserate with your skills as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

OK, you proved you could write to the cliche. That is really all this accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't like this very much at all.

Just a fantasy story with no emotion and no real believable premise. I do have one anecdote. My dad worked with a guy who had his house stolen while he was on a two week vacation. They had only one neighbor and he said the crew took 3 days to jack it up and move it. He said he thought it was strange that he never mentioned they were moving but who steals a house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the purest closet-cuck bait

those eunuchs are happy virgins tonight!

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Cliché 's - R - Us ! Lol

I like seeing our little community here fired up ! lmfao !

Is this going to go in the LW 'Hall of Fame ' ? Nope . Did it bring a little levity to my evening , Yeppers !

A whole hour ? Lol .

I enjoyed it !

@BlackRandl1958 , the other two conspiritors in the Big 3 have posted this week ! ........ You know you want to !!! Lol.

5*'s from me MFH !

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Cute Little Triptych

And the great circle of life keeps the karma flowing....

Shades of Vandemonium's tale of hubris and the demountable house. ;-) Definitely brought a giggle or two as the scenes unfolded and completed the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nonsense

always nice to see a btb posted, even if this was dumber than most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There were obvious holes, owing to the fantastic nature of the thing....

...but it was BTB on steroids!

As always, it was well written and well edited.

I say the two cheaters got everything they had coming. They were blatant, stupid, arrogant, faithless sluts, the two of them.

Revenge is truly a dish best served cold.

And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Good story love the cheater gets it in the end. Please more BTB stories all this cuck and incest shite on here is intolerable.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
AND THEN AND THEN

what the hell happened to all. TK U MLJ LV NV

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
Great read

Loved it.

Keep up the good work !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-not your best

Of course he's going to get high marks from the closet cuckolds, you don't think those virgins care about plot, character dev, etc, do you? Those eunuchs give high ratings and rave reviews to the nonsensical and illiterate drivel submitted by the ultimate wannabe cuck, huecuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Humorous

If not brief story; compared to your usual stories that have a lot more detail.

But, still a fantastically​ humorous story where the "bad guys" get what's coming to them.

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

Appreciated the laugh! Made my day. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not That Good

Too scattered. But thanks for the effort.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Big fun...

Honestly, I was disappointed, but only because you've spoiled us with much longer, more polished stories. This was short, quick, vulgar, and mean - and completely delicious. The bad people punished, the good guys rewarded. Now that our palates have been cleansed, how about bringing on the maine course! (see what I did there? maine vs main? because your name is, uh, nevermind)

Somewhere back in my mind, I recall a true-life story where the husband bulldozed the house while his wife stood at the curb wailing. She'd called the police in a panic when she realized his intentions, but he had all the necessary permits. As I recall, the cops, after verifying everything legal, were somewhat amused at both the destruction of the house and the sobbing, distraught wife. Turns out she'd had her husband served with divorce papers several weeks earlier.

Keep'em coming MFH. I gave you a 4.5 for this one (a four, cleared cookies, then a five). Thanks!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
It's depressing

how many who read it didn't get it. Even with a giveaway title! My stars and garters, maybe it's time Literotica started requiring a minimal intelligence test to sign up. Sort of Captcha, only smarter. (*****, btw)

GillotineGillotinealmost 6 years ago
11:14

Just lacking Swayze & dudes dick window kung fooed off

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Very nice.

A very tightknit little story that reads amazingly well. Perhaps this author's best. *****

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Hilarious! In fact I’ll use one of those emotcons that I usually hate so much.

😂

5-stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Real good

Great short story where everyone gets what they deserve. Especially appreciate Curt's L11 injury. Perfect for a cheating pissy hound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL

It was fun. But I agree with the guy that said The wizard of Oz was more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Fun

A good amusing story. No problem suspending reality and going with the flow.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Reality humbug. Nice burn the cheaters with free humor

Enjoyed keep writing as this.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

Just a little confusing but a good read.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Great coincidence leads to a great double burn and happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn you write deliciously creative stories please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great tale with lotsa retribution to the fornicators /cheaters. Love it. LP

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good but lighter on depth than I’m used to seeing you go into. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem I have with this story ,if the house was in joint ownership they owned . There is no way the courts will take kindly to its wanton leveling by him. He could be arrested and charged with a felony and pay her big bucks for such a stupid stunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the Anon commenting right before this one of mine. Who had such a big problem with the story regarding the question of joint ownership of the house?

The author could not have addressed that issue in any better way. If you had actually read the story...then you'd know. He wrote the following when talking about how she (his soon to be ex-wife) had cheated on him once before a few years back.

"Well, I was pussy whipped I suppose but not stupid. I did forgive her but I also took pains to protect myself.

I had built a good contracting business and with the advice of my partner who had himself gone through two marriages and working on a third I moved as many assets under the company umbrella as possible.

We built the house as a company property, the same with the vehicles. Danny my partner had insisted that I have a prenup with the wife when I married her four years ago to protect the business. His experience with two ex-wives was enough to convince me of that."

So your comments about the courts, trouble, being arrested, paying big bucks? Well...comes off making you look stupid.

The house and land were in the name of his company. So he (and his business partner) could do anything they wanted. Tear it down. Burn it. Fill it full of corn kernels, heat it up by shooting lasers at it and eat his way in after it pops if he wanted. She has no claim on the business thanks to the prenuptial she signed before they married. With proof of her adultery, which he has, she gets nada.

Well...not nada...she is set up nicely in that sweet little trailer and the moped parked out back...that's something I guess.

But shit dude. If you are going to go to the trouble to comment on the central and most important plot device of a story? Like tearing the house completely down in less than 10 hours after she leaves for work due to her adultery. The imagery of her stepping from the cab and being deposited in front of a small trailer instead of the mini mansion she left in the morning? It's awesome.

So if you are going to call that vital part of the whole story into question and make suggestions that doing it would be a problem and would land someone in deep shit and maybe even jail? Well...then you should actually take 10 minutes and READ the fucking story.

Some people...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would he go to such trouble to destroy a house owned by the company specifically so that she could never own any part of it?

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

Here's the thing: dudes that act THAT bad@ss are getting some on the side. So, highly unlikely to act in this fashion. The only people (BTB) who get their panties in a bunch about infidelity are those that can't/aren't getting any themselves.

What ever happened to just punching the guy after you've told him that you're gonna do it? Or just sucker punching him if you're unsure of the outcome? All this intrigue for some pussy seems out of proportion to its value.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon8 days ago

phill1c, your comments are as moronic as your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous