Triune Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped us push the '392 down the street before we hopped in and Julia hit the ignition. It would have announced our departure if that motor fired up outside the apartment. It didn't matter. The little woman left rubber in two short streaks before muscling her way back to the saloon.

"You want to go to Georgia with me when I visit the folks? They haven't seen you in at least ten years."

I was tempted but I needed to hang around for any blowback if any came. We figured the wife would just piss for a while but we didn't know about Curt. She told me he beat her a couple times and she didn't trust what he might do. I'd just as soon cut his dick off and she knew it but she thought it would be better to wait until after the papers were signed. She was going to have him served once she got to Georgia.

I was having the wife served tonight in her new trailer. I'd have to pay her something but she had a good job and there isn't any alimony and we hadn't made any babies yet. She would get half of what we had accumulated the past four years but with the house and vehicles out of reach she didn't have but some chump change coming her way.

I'd take it on the nose for the house and all but we really didn't have that much invested in it. It was my own crews and contractor supplies for the most part. I just figured it was worth going out in grand style like that and my partner was not only OK with it, he cheered me on. I'd be done with the whore by nightfall.

"We got one more thing to do, Charlie baby." Julia smiled at me as she punched the throttle heading toward her house and her bed.

We did a '90 on the corner at 4:50PM and charged down Main with her short skirt bunched up around her ass. She glanced over at me and I thought the potato truck was a bit too close for comfort but she didn't even blink. She knocked it down and arrived at her place where I spent the next 20 minutes playing John Holmes to her Linda Lovelace for the benefit of her smartphone.

Oh, those smartphones. They have amazing aps nowadays. Did you know you can shut a phone down remotely and even change passwords or install just about anything on them? Awesome things...

I sat down the street watching the server walk back to his truck. The woman just sat on her short wooden step under the glow of the single lamp above the door with the papers in her hand. I saw she found the note in the mailbox. I could see she was crying and I almost felt sorry for her, almost.

Later that evening while watching the 11 O'clock News I saw where some poor schmo was hurt bad while running a light downtown; got hit broadside by a fucking potato truck. What the fuck is a potato truck doing there?

Julia called me the next morning when she got to Georgia. She couldn't stop laughing for some reason...

MFH

12