Trucker Ride Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pcarst
pcarst
34 Followers

Kansas City was pretty much a routine stop. Fuel, Food, exchange trailer, and park for a rest period. Our lovemaking was not as urgent, less raw and more passionate. David spent hours ravishing my body and kissed every square inch. My nipples were so hard with desire that I came just from his sucking. I was so wet for him that he slid all the way in on the first try. I felt so full when I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled him deep inside me. I totally lost track of how my times I came and I am sure David came several times as well. I did my best to drain him thoroughly, either directly down my throat or deep inside my pussy. The sex was great but I loved holding him just as much.

On the way to our next stop in Dallas, I was feeling a bit frisky. We were passing another truck on our right so I decided to flash him. Just as we got even with his window, I whipped off my shirt and held my breasts out for him to see. The driver looked over at me, honked his airhorn and gave me a big thumbs up. Of course, big trucks don't pass each other quickly so I had several minutes to play. I wetted my fingers with my tongue and ran them over my nipples. Got another thumbs up! I put my feet up on the dash and showed those long legs of mine. Got the horn again! As we began to put ahead, I looked back and blew him a kiss. David looked over at my antics and declared that I was being way too bad and that I was going to give the trucker a heart attack. I said that if he was, it was attached to a great big smile!

In Dallas, we dropped our load and David said we had a couple day layover. He had friends we could stay with so we could get out of the truck for a bit. We gathered our laundry, took stock of our supplies, packed a bag and headed off to his friend Steve and Maggie's place. It was a short cab ride and when we knocked on the door, we heard a bit of a commotion inside. "Just a minute, be right there" we heard and then the door opened. Guess we had interrupted something as Steve's shirt was unbuttoned and Maggie was tying a thin robe around her body. "David, so good to see you! Come on in." David introduced me, again as his girlfriend, upon which Steve and then Maggie both gave me big hugs. Steve's chest was firm and felt good. As I pressed against Maggie, our breasts flattened between us and I distinctly smelled the sweet aroma of recent sex. Yummy. We were shown to the guest room and were offered the use of the washing machine as well as showers. It had been a long day so we said our goodnights and will catch up more in the morning. I think Maggie had some unfinished business as well as she pulled Steve eagerly into the master bedroom.

As much as I loved the truck, it did feel good to be back in a real bed. David and I shared a shower (can't do that in a truck stop!) and it was so fun to run soap all over his body. I purposely ignored his rock hard dick to make him want me even more. David was not so subtle and made sure that my neck, boobs, butt and pussy were expertly washed. He even surprised me by shaving my pubic growth until I was baby smooth again. Such a gentleman! As we kissed and held each other in the warm water, I told David that I felt how hard his cock is and would really like to take care of it by fucking his brains out on that real bed. David has no problems making decisions so the water was turned off and he was drying my body with a big fluffy towel within seconds. He then picked me up and carried me to the bed. As he placed me down, I reached around his neck and drew his body down to mine. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as I felt him along my entire length. I folded my legs around his butt and his cock found my entrance all on its own. I love kissing and fucking at the same time and with each thrust, I tightened our kiss. After a few minutes, he rolled over and I sat up with him still buried deep inside. I love the control of being on top and how deep he can get. I raked my fingers across his chest and exploded in with a powerful orgasm. Wow, this guy can fuck! David them flipped me over and took me from behind. I do love the thrusting of doggie and he was damn good at it. He kept pushing in so deep and it felt so good. I heard him speed up and I knew he was close so I tightened my pubic muscles as much as I could just as he exploded within me. Exhausted, we lay beside each other and drifted off to sleep.

The Party

The sun woke us up gently from our sound sleep. I looked over at David and pressed my lips to his as he sleepily opened his eyes. He put his strong arms around me and pulled me onto his chest. As our tongues intertwined and played tag with each other, I felt my nipples scratch across his chest and become super excited. Between my legs, I also felt a familiar pressure as my lower lips wrapped themselves around a very welcome intruder. I let out a gasp as my breath was momentarily taken when his cock buried itself deep within me. Unlike the power fuck from last night, this morning was all gentle and soft. David moved his hips up and down slowly and since I was on top, I mirrored his moves so that I felt every inch as he retracted and reentered my body. Other than our breathing, the only sound I heard was the squish squish of my very wet juices as he made love to me. It was so hot! As my excitement grew, I sat up and felt him even deeper until he was bouncing against my cervix. I ground my hips down on him and grabbed his chest with my fingers. As I rotated and bounced on his wonderful dick, I looked David in the eyes and then could not hold it anymore and exploded in an intense orgasm. I felt him follow as he raised his hips, grabbed my ass and started pumping his hot juice deep within me. I loved the feeling as I felt each explosion hit the back reaches of my sex and I came again. Damn that was hot! I collapsed onto his chest and tried to regain my breath. I guess I wasn't the only one as David's chest was also straining to recover. Eventually, our bodies did calm down and we decided that a shower was definitely needed. I untangled my legs from him and was saddened as I felt his cock leave my pussy. I really had to pee tho so I beat him to the toilet and was already sitting when he came into the bathroom. I finished up and then offered to hold him while he peed. David kinda gave me a silly look but said he would try. I stood beside him as he positioned in front of the toilet. His dick was still sticky from our lovemaking but I managed to hold on and directd a strong stream into the water below. My aim was not too bad for a girl! We then got the shower water warm and again I was able to enjoy washing his body while making sure every inch was clean. We finished up, dried each other with the nice fluffy towels Maggie had given us, and got dressed.

"Good Morning, everyone!" I said as we came into the kitchen to find Steve and Maggie already up. Neither had dressed yet as Steve was sitting at the table wearing just a pair of boxers and Maggie was cooking eggs and bacon barely wearing one of Steve's shirts. Steve got up and got each of us a cup of coffee which he sat on the table while offering us to sit down and get some breakfast. Steve obviously worked out and had an amazing chest but I also couldn't help but notice that he seemed to have a pretty fine package too as clearly outlined in his boxers. Maggie finished up at the stove and brought over a nice platter of bacon and eggs which she sat in the middle of the table. As she reached to place the platter, I noticed her shirt opened and her equally amazing breasts stood proudly on her chest. David saw this as well and looked over to me with a big grin. The food was simple and really tasted great. Maggie asked how we slept and David said like a rock. Steve laughed and said that looking at your girlfriend, he found it hard to believe. I turned a bit pink but said that we really did appreciate their shower and the bed was very relaxing. We all got a good laugh at that one as well.

"Hey guys," Steve offered. "We would like to invite you to a get together tonight over at a local bar. We know you don't know our friends but they are a lot of fun and we think you would have a good time." David said that it wasn't necessary and we didn't want to be a bother. We were already grateful for letting us stay here for a couple of days. Maggie said that we were certainly no bother and that she would love to have us at the party. I said that I really don't have anything to wear but Maggie said that we were close in size and we should easily be able to find something appropriate to wear. Obviously our hosts were not going to take no for an answer so I guess we were going to a party! I helped Maggie clean up from breakfast and Steve invited David out to the garage to look at the pickup he was rebuilding. It wasn't long and the men came back in with a plan to go pick up some parts and spend some time working out at the gym. They would be gone several hours.

The kitchen was all cleaned up and the boys left so Maggie suggested we figure out what I was going to wear for the party. I showed her the few things I had brought which were definitely not party materials. I did have my favorite leather miniskirt with me so we decided to find something that would go with that. She took me into her bedroom and I complimented her for her many nice clothes. She said that Steve likes to show her off and she likes it too. I looked over at her in Steve's shirt which was held together with only one button and said I was shocked and so surprised. She laughed and admitted that David and I looked so hot together that she had gotten a bit excited. I countered and said that her and Steve were pretty hot as well. Steve looked pretty impressive and you have a beautiful body. She reached over to put her arms around me and gave me a hug. She then pulled back and placed her lips on mine. My excitement rose as I kissed her back and then more deeply. Maggie pulled me along until we both fell onto the bed. As she kept kissing me, I found an opening and stopped long enough to tell her that I had never been with a women. She kissed all around my neck and ears and whispered not to worry and just to relax. I was too hot to relax and really wanted her so I pulled my shirt off over my head and reached down to unbutton Steve's shirt. I had to see those beautiful breasts that I had glimpsed at breakfast. It was my turn to kiss now as I moved down her body and kissed around her swelling boobs and brought her delicious nipples into my mouth. I felt it instantly grow fat as my tongue played over the ridges and the tip. I wanted to give equal time so I moved over to her other breast and sucked that nipple between my teeth. As I gently nibbled and licked, Maggie tensed up and I felt her having an intense orgasm.

Maggie stopped me for a moment to calm down and turned me over so I was laying back on the bed. She reached down and pulled off my skirt and was pleased to find my bare pussy below. Now that we were both naked, she laid down on my body and pressed her full body to mine. I reached around her and kissed her again but soon she was anxious to explore my body too. She gently kissed her way down and soon found my hard nipples waiting for her touch. My breasts are not quite as large as hers but my nipples are outstanding and very perky. Her mouth and hands on them made them sensitive but she did not linger very long before continuing on her quest across my tummy and zeroing in on my super wet pussy. Her fingers separated my labia and I felt her tongue brush across my clit. Wow! I almost lost it. It was so hot! Maggie then ran her tongue from the bottom of my opening right back to the top and then drew my clit into her mouth. She put a gentle suction on it and I just could not last any longer and exploded with a strong orgasm. Graciously, she gave me a moment to calm down but very shortly continued her attack on my pussy. She licked and pushed her tongue deep inside my vagina but as soon as she put her finger against my asshole, I exploded again. Maggie licked my copious juices clean and then fell back beside me. Wow, that was awesome and I couldn't wait to return the favor to her.

I sat up to touch her pussy with my finger and found her very wet. I moved up and down her slit and then put my finger into her canal. It felt very slick and oh so wet. I moved my finger in and out like a small dick and Maggie groaned her delight. I then bent down and touched my tongue to her clit. I had tasted myself many times either from my fingers or off a dick and found she tasted much like I did and that I liked it. I dived further into her sex and ravenously drank up all the juices I could find. My tongue continued to play with her clit until Maggie got so sensitive that she held me back. As my fingers pushed deep inside her, I remembered her trick and pushed my finger to her asshole. Bang! She exploded in my mouth and I had to drink quickly to contain it all. We rested a bit and then tasted each other on our lips as we kissed, beautifully satisfied on her bed.

The boys got back that afternoon and we all took a nap so that we would be refreshed for the party that evening. Steve grilled some burgers and we enjoyed a tasty dinner with some wine and then it was time to get ready. Of course, the guys took almost no time at all but Maggie and I made them wait until we were gorgeous. Maggie had found me a beautiful but very sheer black top that went perfectly with my leather skirt. I reminder her that I had not brought a bra but she said that I really did have beautiful breasts and that everyone would enjoy the outfit. She also loaned me some killer 4" bright red heels that looked amazing. My skirt really is very short so I decided to wear a sheer g-string that would cover the lady bits. It was even red to match the shoes! Maggie was also going all out as she wore a form fitting dress that was just barely long enough to cover her ass and had a front V almost to her navel. Unlike me, you could not directly see her breasts but the dress was thin and her nipples were very prominent. The guys better cinch their jock straps tight tonight otherwise they will not be able to walk!

Maggie and I came out of her bedroom to show the boys our outfits and the room suddenly became very silent. Steve was the first to regain his voice and stuttered, "Amazing." David just stood there with his eyes glinting and finally blurted out "You ladies are so beautiful. Just outstanding." David reached out to me and drew me tight to give me a strong kiss. As soon as we got a breath, Maggie said that she had done all the work and she deserved some credit as well. David then went over to her and gave her an equally deep kiss. Meantime, Steve came over to me and said I was truly beautiful and kissed me as well. As I was holding him, I felt him get hard against me and I knew the outfit had succeeded.

It only took us about 20 minutes to get over to the bar. Once we parked the car, the guys got out and opened the doors for us. Of course, being ladies, we expressed our appreciation and gracefully placed one leg out the door and then slowly the other. The guys looked down, grinned, and gave each other a high five. It was going to be a good night. The bar was closed for the private party but it was so busy it looked like a Friday night. Steve and Maggie checked us in but I think the doorman was checking us ladies out just as much. We were able to find a tall table with stools and the boys went off to get us some drinks. Maggie explained that they often came to this bar and enjoyed the friends they have made. It was a fairly typical bar with pool tables, dart boards, and a small dance floor. The music was canned but was not so loud as to have to shout at each other. We were interrupted a couple of times by friends stopping by asking her about me and where was Steve. We explained and promised to catch up with them later. Meanwhile the boys came back with our drinks which we gratefully accepted. With a bit of alcohol in our system, Maggie got up and announced that she was so happy that David and I came since he only stops by very rarely. She then looked over and asked David if he would like to dance. David looked at me to ask if it was OK but I jumped up and said that I would love to dance with Steve while I had the chance so please enjoy my boyfriend while I take advantage of your husband. Steve grinned and took me by the hand out to the dance floor with Maggie and David following behind us.

The dance floor was about half full so we had plenty of room to dance. The lights were a bit brighter than back at our table so our dresses were definitely on show. I had pretty much gotten used to how transparent my shirt was so figured if people hadn't seen breasts and nipples before, they shouldn't be here. It was exciting dancing with Steve and it didn't hurt that I occasionally brushed my butt against his crotch or ran my hands up and down my chest to emphasis how hard my nipples were. Looking over at Maggie and saw that she was teasing David just as much. Both of our men, and probably others too, were finding it difficult to hide their boners so we knew we were having the desired effect. Just in time, some slow songs came on and our men pulled us in close to them. I rested my head on Steve's shoulder and molded my body against his. I easily felt his hard-on as he put his hand on my butt and pulled me tight against him. I looked up at him as he bent down a bit to kiss me and reached between us to cup my breast with his free hand. It felt really good but eventually the song ended and we worked our way back to table.

It was time for more drinks and this time Maggie said it was the girls turn. She took me by the hand and led me across the room to the bar. Once there, I noticed a sign over the bar, "Money for Panties, And your Drinks for Free". OK, other than a bad pun on a Dire Straights song, it didn't take long to see all the panties clipped around the bar. Maggie grinned, reached down and pulled down her panties. A big roar rose up as she placed them on the bar. Not to be outdone, I looked to the guy next to me and asked him to help me up on the bar. I guess I was quite a sight standing there on the bar in a sheer shirt, leather mini-skirt and bright red high heels. Of course, now that I was up high, everyone could see my red g-strings so I asked the guy who helped me up to please pull down my panties so I could give it to the bartender. He took a long gulp of his beer and reached up to each side of my hips and hooked his fingers in the strings. The people at the bar started chanting, "Take them Off, Take them Off" as he slowly pulled the skimpy material down my legs. Once down at my feet, I braced myself on his head and lifted my feet one at a time so he could pull the panties from around those red heels. He then held them out to me so I squatted down in front of him and held his face against my chest. I certainly didn't mind the quick feel he gave as he ran he finger across my slit and briefly inside either. My unknown hero then helped me off the bar and I added my panties to Maggie's. Everyone around the bar exploded with screams and clapping. As the drinks were laid in front of us, the bartender noted that I had about the best presentation of panties in the bar's history.

Somehow, Maggie got us back to our table and our men. David had apparently gone to the bathroom or perhaps to dance with someone but I needed a man so I grabbed Steve and said I needed to borrow him for a bit. Maggie said she would hold down the fort and let David know you will be right back as I led Steve out the door to the parking lot. We went over to our car and I said I was so frigging horny that I would really appreciate it if he would give me some relief. I laid back on the seat and showed him how incredibly wet I was. Steve was just as hot after seeing us at the bar so he yanked down his pants and plunged his cock deep within me. I yelled out that it felt so very good and to fuck me hard. Steve pumped me hard and fast but really couldn't hold out long and soon announced that he was about to come. I had been having almost continuous orgasms so I was beyond ready to feel him pump his hot sperm into me. One more deep thrust and then he held tight and I felt the surge filling me up. Oh god, I needed that. Once we got our breath back, he stood up while slowing removed his cock from me. I sat up, took him in my mouth and cleaned our mixed juices from around his shaft and depleted balls. So tasty.

pcarst
pcarst
34 Followers