Trucker Ride Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rested a bit more but eventually I told David that I loved making love to him but right now I really needed a shower and some food. He chucked and said that he tried to give me as much protein as I could handle but I guess if I wanted some pancakes, we could probably find some. I slapped his chest and then kissed it to make it better. We gathered our toiletries and put on enough clothes to go across to the bathrooms. The Men's and Women's restrooms were located way in the back of the truck stop store. David noticed that it was really quiet and not many people were around. When we got back to the facilities, he had me wait just a moment. He looked in and found the Men's room empty so he pulled me in with him. The shower stalls were toward the back past the row of urinals and required a token to use. He dropped the coin and we went together into the shower stall. I giggled and said that we shouldn't be doing this. He said that I would need to be quiet if someone came in but it was slow and we should be fine. I snickered and dropped my clothes to get into the shower. David followed me and showed how expertly he cleaned every portion of my body. I am sure my nipples and pussy were never so clean! I took the challenge and equally made sure his dick and scrotum were squeaky clean. I was examining my handiwork when we heard the door open and another driver came in. He seemed to be a joyful person and actually sang a bit while shaving his face. He then came back to the showers and went into the stall next to ours. Before he started the water, he shouted out if the white Peterbilt was yours. David replied that it was and that he really enjoyed it. The driver said it looked really nice and bet it could tell many stories. David looked down at me and said, "You could say that." I held back my snicker and continued to kiss David's dick. Despite the distraction of potentially being caught, David couldn't resist the ravages of a horny lady with magnificent oral skills and soon rewarded me with my second yummy load for the morning. I licked my lips and gave him a loving hug.

We shut off the water and stepped out of the stall to dry off. We heard the driver also finish his shower and we looked over at each other. Oh well, if we are going to get caught, at least we had fun. The shower stall door opened with the trucker hold his towel up and drying his hair. He had a terrific body with a hair chest, great muscles, and an impressive dick hanging down between his legs. He finished drying his hair and dropped the towel to see two naked people staring back at him. The best part was that one of those people was female, and a pretty nice looking one at that. David spoke first and apologized for bringing his girlfriend into men's shower. The trucker looked over at me and stuttered that it was no problem at all. I decided that if I didn't make a big deal, it would just seem normal so I looked over at him and thanked him for understanding. I then finished brushing my hair and pulled my skirt up my legs. As I pulled my t-shirt over my head, I prompted David to finish up so we could get some breakfast. David shook a bit and quickly got himself dressed and we started to leave. I smiled and told the trucker that he was allowed to put some clothes on now.

We placed our order and was sitting eating our pancakes when we saw the trucker come out. We invited him to join us but all he could say was that we were amazing. I guess I left another trucker with a story to tell! We finished up and went back to the truck. As I went up the stairs before David, he looked up and said that it never gets old. I giggled and crawled over to the passenger seat. David fired up the engine and we were off on our last leg of my adventure. David looked over at me and asked if I had had a good time on the trip. I told him that it couldn't be better and that I enjoyed every minute. His friends were amazing and I did things I had never dreamed of. I could see how driving a truck was hard work but it was also about people, real people. I hoped I had not been too much trouble but I really enjoyed our time together. I told him he was a terrific lover and a good friend. That being said, I also missed Paul and am excited to be getting home.

Home Again

We only had one rest stop before finishing our trip. When we pulled in for lunch, we knew that our adventure was ending. We ate in almost silence, holding each other from time to time. When I got to the end of my milkshake, I purposely gave a big noisy slurp and broke us up in laughter. I asked if I needed to remind him that I could really suck and he admitted it was forever burned in his memory. I then spilled some ice water on my white t-shirt which of course made the girls stand up and take notice. David said I was being very bad and really needed a spanking. I put out my lower lip and said he wouldn't dare. David reminded me that I had been quite out of control for most of the trip. I had flashed other truckers, fucked his friends, lost not one but two pairs of panties to complete strangers, and defiled all the rules by using the men's shower. Come on back to the truck and let's see what we need to do with you!

As I climbed the stairs, this time David followed closely behind me. So close that he reached up and inserted several fingers in my pussy. I was so wet and it felt so good that I stopped for a minute to enjoy the sensation. David had to prompt me to continue up before we got caught. I scrambled up and back into the cabin. David followed me and reached over to hold me. He then picked me up and tossed me over his legs! Whap! His hand came down on my bare bottom. Whap! Whap! Whap! I soon realized that he was cupping his hand and made far more noise than hurt. It was not hard to play along tho as with each touch, I was getting wetter and wetter. Whap! And my body convulsed with a massive orgasm. David felt me shake and ran his hand across my butt smoothing the hot surface. As he moved from cheek to cheek, he could not help but notice the heat radiating out of my exposed pussy. He ran his finger down my slit and I literally gushed my juices back at him. I rolled off his lap and reached over to release his wonderful dick from his pants. As soon as I had it free, I dove down with my mouth and eagerly sucked it deep. My cheeks bellowed out as he pushed back into my throat. I licked his shaft and played with his balls until I knew he was getting close. As much as I love the taste of his cum, that is not where I wanted it now. I turned around and told him to bury that beautiful dick in my pussy. I was down on all fours on the floor of the cabin and could think of nothing better than to have David's hard dick drill me until I exploded. David scooted over and spread my cheeks with his big hands. Raising his hips up, his cock was at the exact right angle and he pressed home, burying his entire dick in my pussy in one motion. "Aaah, it feels so good," I cried out. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with that big dick." David pistoned in and out while holding onto my hips. Damn that was good. I felt another orgasm coming so I yelled out to "Cum with me." I tightened my pussy as much as I could and felt him tense up and getting close. "Hold it, hold it, cum with me!" as I screamed out while I felt David pump his load deep within me. So awesome. So awesome.

Eventually, we separated from our loving copulation and regained our breath. We held each other for a bit but knew we needed to get going. It was time to go home.