Trucker Ride Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back in the bar and found David and Maggie sitting at our table. I grabbed Maggie and said we needed to go to the restroom. Along the way, I told her briefly what happened. As soon as we got in the ladies room, I kissed her and said I had a present for her. I lifted my little skirt and showed her my cum filled pussy. "Would you like to please clean me up? Your husband made such a mess." Maggie reached down and ran her tongue up my entire slit. Aaahh. It felt so good. She used her fingers to pull my labia apart and dig deep in my canal to pull Steve's cum out which she slurped right up. Once I was all cleaned up and empty, she remarked that she had given Steve many blowjobs but getting his cum secondhand was pretty damn good too! We used the bathroom mirror to clean up our makeup and make us presentable to the world again and then returned to our men. Thankfully, fresh drinks were waiting for us which we really needed. We danced and drank for another hour or so but I had just about as much excitement as one woman can handle so I didn't object when it was suggested to continue the party at home.

At home, I really needed to get those heels off so I plopped down on the couch and rubbed my feet. Maggie was pretty much in the same boat so she said she would rub mine if I would rub hers. She asked the guys to fix them some drinks and laid down on the opposite end of the couch. As she brought her feet up so that I could rub them, I did the same to her. I guess it wasn't as innocent as it sounds as this scissor position also brought our crotches next to each other. As we rubbed the feet, we started to feel the passion rise within our pussies. Before the guys even got back with our drinks, we were more concentrating on satisfying our loins than quenching our thirst. The guys were having a blast watching us but we yelled at them to get their pants off and give us some dick. They didn't have to be told twice and soon they approached us leading the way with some really hard equipment. Maggie yelled out, "Cindy has already had me and Steve. It is time I get a chance at David so get that beautiful dick over here. Right Now!". David stood next to Maggie as she took him deep inside her mouth. Meanwhile Steve came over to me and I greedily gulped him into my throat. We soon got a rhythm going with the guys pushing into our mouths which created pressure for us as our scissored legs let us press our pussies tight together.

As nice as our combined sex positions felt, I really needed something in my pussy so I broke my connection with Maggie and turned around. Steve immediately bent down and started playing with my nipples with his fingers as he began licking my pussy with his tongue. While I loved the difference a women feels like as when Maggie licked me, I exploded as I felt the strength of Steve when he sucked my clit and pushed his tongue into me. Steve then turned me over on the end of the couch and attacked my ass with his tongue. Once he got me all wet, he rose up and put his cock against my rosebud and pressed firmly. I gasped as I felt the head pop thru my sphincter and then press further into my ass. Oh, he is so big and it feels so full. I couldn't help myself as I reached down and frantically rubbed my clit. I was having one orgasm after another and it was awesome. Steve pounded my ass and pumped his cock in and out. I felt him get close so I pressed back against him and yelled out to fill my ass with his cum. He tensed up and gave a magnificent push which I felt as he explode deep within my bowels. I have only had anal sex a couple times but this one was epic. It felt so good as he pumped his hot cum in my rear. Oh wow as I collapsed bent over the end of the couch, fully satisfied.

I looked over at Maggie just as David exploded deep in her pussy. She had such a contented look on her face and I was so proud of David for making her happy. David wearily pull his cock out of her, leaving a white trail of cum dripping from her pussy. Since she had helped clean me up after her husband earlier, I crawled over to her and gently licked up David's dripping emission from my new friend's hot pussy. Maggie purred as I scooped into her vagina and gathered all the cum I could. She really tasted great. Her clit was very sensitive but I gently licked until she rewarded me with one more orgasm. I crawled up her body and let her taste our juices from my lips. It was the end of a perfect night as I led David off to our bed.

Last Night in El Paso

We slept late the next day but eventually did get out of bed. I was concerned that David thought I got too wild but he said he had a magnificent time. He was so proud to bring such a beautiful woman to meet his friends and just knew that the bar will be talking about your panty show for a long time coming. We laughed that the guy who I drafted to pull my g-string down will probably remember that night for the rest of his life. I asked if he was mad that I took Steve out to the car and screwed him. David chuckled and said that Steve and Maggie are good friends and he has had sex with them often. He admitted that he hadn't seen Maggie with another girl before but I said that she was my first time. I told David of how Maggie was helping me find an outfit for the evening and how she had seduced me in her bedroom. It was definitely different being with a girl but I really enjoyed how soft her kisses was and how she knew exactly the places to touch to bring me off. I remembered that I was hesitant to touch her pussy and especially to taste her but when I did, I found it very exciting and quite enjoyable.

We packed up our things and put the sheets and towels we used out for the laundry. Entering into the kitchen, we saw Steve and Maggie already enjoying breakfast. They offered us plates and poured us some coffee as we sat down next to them. Maggie spoke first as she asked if we had slept well. I had to chuckle as I said that I was so wiped out and satisfied that I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. The last thing I remember was kissing David and feeling his arms across my chest. Steve spoke up and thanked David for bringing his delightful girlfriend over and that I was welcome anytime. Maggie teared up a bit and came over and gave me a big hug. She whispered in my ear that she really enjoyed our hot time together and that she can come to her bed anytime. I gave her a big kiss and pulled her ass tight up to me. I wiped my eyes and said I will always remember my first time and looked forward to seeing her again. I then went over to Steve and sat on his lap to give him a proper goodbye. As I reached around his big shoulders, he put his hand on my tit and squeezed gently. I looked in his eyes and pressed my lips to his. "I had such a good time, Steve. You are amazing and I will always remember these days with you guys. You really know how to make a girl feel happy." Just as I felt Steve get hard beneath my butt, David spoke up and said we needed to get going. I frowned but gave Steve one more kiss and then jumped off his lap and stood up next to David as we gathered our stuff to get back on the road. Steve had offered to take us back to the truck so we tossed everything in the back and headed off for the truck stop.

We pulled into the lot and parked next to David's truck. I told him to get our stuff and I would be there in a minute. David gave me a sly grin and grabbed our bags. I told Steve that I really wanted to thank him again for such a terrific stay. As I did, I reached down and carefully unzipped his pants. I reached in to release his dick and found it already hardening at my touch. I bent down in his lap and took the tip into my mouth. I ran my tongue across the top and around the head as he sat back in the seat enjoying my attention. His cock was at full attention as I kissed him down one side of the shaft and back up the other. My fingers lightly ran over his balls as I soaked his dick with my tongue action. I then dove him deep into my throat and I oscillated up and down on his cock with both my hands wrapped around his incredibly hard shaft. He couldn't hold out long and soon I felt him tense up. Strong streams of his hot cum erupted and coated every inch of my mouth and throat. I sucked and swallowed until he finally stopped thrusting. I lifted off his cock and carefully licked the remaining drops of his semen until he was all clean. Steve looked down at me and could only say "Wow". I told him to hold that thought until next time and I bid him goodbye.

As I climbed up into the cab, David asked me if I was OK. I licked the last drops of Steve off my lips and replied that I was just fine and ready to get back on the road. Our next stop was Old El Paso. The road between Dallas and El Paso is, well how can I say this nicely, damn boring. We did make our stops every 2 to 3 hours but about the only thing exciting was the look on the store clerk when they tried avoiding looking at my nipples thru my thin t-shirt. I was probably a bit too casual with my skirt when I bent over next to the guy filling up the Pringles display. Guess I really should wear panties with that skirt! After what seemed to be a very long day, we finally pulled into the truck stop at El Paso. David had arranged with some friends to meet over at the local country bar for dinner and some dancing. I was all over that so I pulled out my checkered shirt and tied it between my breasts. I slipped on my flirty jean miniskirt and even found my last pair of panties to make me more respectable. I didn't have a pair of cowboy boots but did have some sexy booties with 4" heels. I was set.

As we entered the Cowboy Bar, I was overwhelmed with the sights and sounds. The place had these awesome big exposed logs for rafters and the bar was built out of the same things. Country music was playing, beer was flying, and all the waitresses looked like they were straight out of Coyote Ugly. In the center of the room was a huge bull that spun you around as you tried to stay on it. The place was loud and exciting and I really needed a beer! We found David's friends and he introduced me all around (don't think anyone remembered my name tho). I was the only girl among these truck drivers but that only ensured I was getting their attention. I sat down with a big plate of wings in front of me and tried to take in all activity around me. Several beers later, endless parts of conversations, and enough food to fill me up, the attention started to drift to the bull riding. A steady stream of both guys and girls tried their hand at holding on for the three minutes allowed. Several made it but more were thrown off onto the soft pillows surrounding the bull. I did notice that they took it far easier on the chicks than the guys. They spun the guys around pretty hard but did more bouncing up and down for the girls. Humm, I wonder what they were trying to accomplish!

"I want to do that!" I yelled out to our group. David looked over at me and smiled. He knew I liked showing off and certainly enjoyed new adventures. The table started chanting, "Cindy, Cindy." I guess they did know my name after all. David stood up and helped me go over to the small line waiting for the bull ride. As we waited, he reminded me that I was only allowed to hold on with one hand and that the other should be up in the air. I need to press my legs tightly to the saddle to help stay on but if I really felt I was losing it, to just let go and fall softly on the pillows. He reached down to adjust the tie on my shirt but I noticed that it now only had a single knot on it. I looked up at him shyly and grinned that I knew what he was up to. "Cindy is next up" I heard the announcer yell out. The whole table of truckers stood up and yelled. My fan club! The attendant led me over to the bull and gave me the basic instructions. I nodded that I understood and he helped me up onto the saddle. I was happy that I had worn the panties since I immediately saw that it was going to be tough to keep my skirt down. I grabbed on the horn, lifted my other arm and nodded to the operator.

At first, I was spun around slowly and got a chance to figure out my position. The bull then turned back the other direction and I found it wasn't as easy as it looks. I did Ok but tightened my legs to hold on better. Soon, I was being spun faster and then bounced up and down. So far, so good but then I noticed that the bouncing was really making my breasts move in my shirt. I could feel my nipples getting harder as they rubbed on the fabric. Whoops, it was getting tougher to hold on and the bouncing was getting stronger. I didn't notice at first but David's work on my shirt knot was becoming apparent as I came down from one big bounce and my shirt came fully open. I heard the crowd road and I thought they were encouraging me to hold on. I smiled back at them and arched my back to show that I was doing fine. As soon as I did that, I felt the breeze of air across my chest and looked down to see my shirt tails flapping and my tits fully exposed. I bent over to hide my boobs and felt the air on my butt as I knew my skirt was way up and showing off my butt covered only with my thin panties. More spinning and then I felt my grip slipping. A big bounce and I went flying, landing on my back with my legs spread and my top fully exposed to the world. I did have a huge grin on my face since I was laughing as it was so much fun! The attendant came over and helped me up. He asked me to please tie my shirt so they don't get in trouble so I grabbed both tails and did a loose single knot. I then walked over to the operator to thank him for a terrific ride. As I got there, I reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down and off. I then looped my soaked panties around his microphone and kissed him on the cheek. The crowd roared and he turned many shades of red. David was waiting on the sidelines and he just looked at me and told me that I was full of surprises.

We made our way back to the trucker table and everyone gave me a high five or a kiss. A cold beer was put in front of me which I downed in one big gulp. I was no longer an outsider and everyone now included me in their conversations and I was never lacking for a cold drink either. Somewhere along the line, that knot came undone but no one complained when a nipple would occasionally peak out from under the shirt. Several of the boys got me out on the dance floor and I enjoyed learning a couple line dances. I really didn't mind all the spinning they were doing to me even though I figured it was just a way to get my skirt to flip up or show my chest to the delight of the crowd. I did get David out for a long slow dance and it felt so good to have him hold me while we swayed with the music. After a few more dances, and a few more brews, I told David that I really wanted some us time. "Could you please take me back to the truck and make love to me?"

We hitched a ride back to the truck stop, cleaned up a bit in the restrooms and walked out to the truck. David held me for a bit and then opened up the door so I could climb up. I had just gotten to the top when he said to stop and look down at me. As I did, I saw that he was looking directly up my skirt and had a silly grin on his face. "David, are you looking up a ladies skirt again?" David replied, "Yes, Ma'am and I really like what I see!" He said he was really going to miss this view and wanted just a second to burn it in his memory. I laughed and lifted one leg out so he could see exactly what was waiting for him if he would only stop playing around and get his ass up here! I turned back around and finished scrambling up into the cabin. By the time David had followed me, I had taken all my clothes off and was laying naked in the bed waiting for him. He looked around the driver's seat into the cabin and let out a shout, "Officer, I need to report a naked lady in my cabin." He then told the non-existent cop that he would have to restrain me until I could be locked away. I chuckled that I would not try to escape and that I would do everything he told me to do. He said if I was really good, he would see about putting in good word with the judge. I lowered my eyes and said, "I don't know if I can be really good, but I do know that I can be really bad." I then reached up and started to unbutton his shirt. Pulling it around his shoulders, I unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. As I slowly unzipped him, I followed with kissing the exposed skin until I was hit in the face with a very stout cock. "My, My, I found your night stick, officer. Please don't beat me with it." I pushed his jeans down across his butt and then off his legs. Once free, I wrapped my hands around his dick and stuffed it into my mouth. His cock tasted so fine but I guess I had kept him pretty much on edge this night as he very quickly started spurting onto my tongue. I had grown to love the taste of his cum and eagerly swallowed it down as fast as he produced the salty fluid.

"Wow, Cindy. I just couldn't hold it any longer." David told me that I had him so hot all night and that he had almost lost it when I gave my panties to that bull riding announcer. I laughed and said that they were really hopelessly soaked since I had just had a massive orgasm right before I flew off the bull. It was all I could do not to frig myself when I landed but thankfully the attendant brought me back to earth when he asked me to tie my shirt back. I know he saw how wet my panties were but he was more distracted by my tits staring up at him. I told David that we have all night and have no doubt that I can get him ready to go again. I noted that he can start by putting his tongue to work where it is needed most. I leaned back and David moved down between my legs and gently touched the tip of his tongue to my clit. Bang! I grabbed the back of his head and pressed him deep to me and had the first of many orgasms that night. I just hoped that I didn't drown him in my juices! David moved up and kissed me while his face was covered with my cum. I put my arms around him and held him tight to my body. It felt so good. David had other plans tho as he flipped me over on my front and lifted my hips up. I felt him lean over my body as his dick rose up to take me from behind. I love doggy and when he entered my pussy, I felt every inch as he pushed and pulled. He went so deep and his dick rubbed all right places. I was so wet with lubrication that I knew I could make love to that man for hours. David reached around me and grabbed my hanging breasts with his powerful hands. Oohh, that feels good. He then whispered in my ear that he wanted to take my ass. I gave him an excited yes and reached down to help guide his dick into my backside. I was so wet that he entered without much problems. I immediately felt the fullness of his cock in my butt. David yelled out that it felt so good and so tight. He pumped his cock in and out until he could not hold out any longer and I felt the explosions as he spurted deep within my bowel.

David rolled off me onto his back and tried to get his breath back. I grabbed a wet wipe and gently cleaned off his dick since I wasn't finished with it tonight. I looked back at David who had drifted off to sleep with the nicest smile on his face. I decided to snuggle up against him for a few minutes and then I ... The sun woke me up with my head resting on David's chest. I carefully maneuvered my way down his body while at the same time positioning my legs beside his head. When I was ready, I carefully sucked his cock into my mouth and lowered my pussy onto his lips. It worked as the first thing he saw in the morning was some incredibly wet lower lips pressing down upon his. I swallowed his cock and felt it gradually gain strength within my mouth. At the same time, I felt his tongue explore my pussy and locate the hard nub that centered all my nerve endings. He pushed his tongue into my vagina like a small cock as I worked on his full size one in my mouth. David then drew my clit between his lips and gently blew his hot breath on me. Pop, I couldn't hold back any more as my body shook with a powerful orgasm. I still had his dick in my mouth and it took every bit of energy to not bite down. I countered the energy with sucking on his dick which then sent him over the edge. My orgasm was not finished before I felt the spurts of his cum in my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could and soon fell flat on his body so very happy.