All Comments on 'True Desires Unleashed Pt. 01'

by CuckedbyBBC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wandereyewandereyealmost 6 years ago
Me too.

I am a submissive that outwardly is very dominant. I love the story so far and it really gets my motor running with where it's leading. I hope to see the next chapter(s) soon.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Love suntan lotion

I can never get enough protection from the sun. What the spf rating of cum? Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

clem45clem45almost 6 years ago
Great opening.

Great opening. Hope both wife and husband get a taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bring it

waiting patiently for part 2 and more

CuckedbyBBCCuckedbyBBCalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2 & 3 are written....

2 is just waiting approval. I had to make slight title edits. In part 2 Alice gets the fuck of a lifetime. In part 3 I sink deeper into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always wanted the humiliation of being made to sit in the living room as black men use my lovely wife in the bedroom out of my view. Some on the men enjoy coming out while she’s being fucked by the others and verbally humiliating me having me suck their cocks. Some make me finish them others use me to get them hard before going back in to do her some more. They laugh at me as they listen to her moaning and calling her a whore as she cums while her husband sucks their dicks because he has to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good start, can’t wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyBBC@CuckedbyBBC
I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES