True Lies - Redux Ch. 03

Story Info
Well, Grayson did notice me after all.
8.6k words
4.52
33.2k
14

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********************

Jennifer -

Well, Grayson did notice me after all.

Randy called me into his office right at the end of the workday last night - Friday.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his small tumescent appendage out and smirked at me.

"How about a quick blow, Honey? Just a little reward for what I've set up for you tonight."

I smiled sweetly in reply and merely caressed it with my hand. "Maybe I will. But first tell me what this surprise is?"

"Grayson Peterson wants you at his penthouse suite at the Watergate at 9:00PM tonight. And he wants you looking like you did the other day when he saw you here at the office. You know, hair in a bun, those sexy glasses, the tight skirt and the blouse a little too open with that push-up bra decolletage thing going on, thigh high dark hose and those "fuck me" pumps. Aren't you pleased? How about that blow?"

"Oh, you ARE just the sweetest thing - but don't you think I should just be as fresh as possible for Mr. Peterson? And I'd better rush home and get everything ready, just so. We both want Grayson to be as happy as possible, eh? We'll get together soon, I'm sure. Now give me a kiss for good luck."

I pecked him on the lips and I literally left him with his dick in his hand. That was the last intimacy we'd ever have, I was quite sure. It had all worked out after all. Possibly.

I got there at the appointed time, and one of Grayson's "assistants" (security definitely) was waiting for me in the lobby and escorted me up and I was shown right in.

Grayson was there but so was Jim's wife, Rachel. I had seen her picture of course and was familiar with her basic bio from the dossier we had started on her - plus Jim's own personal info. She was beautiful - strikingly so - though she wasn't looking her best right now. She was disrobed except for her stockings and FMP's still on. She was on her knees fellating Grayson's much larger penis - larger than Randy's. Her mascara was running and other make-up messed up and one cheek was redder than the other. Maybe she had been slapped a little.

Grayson smiled at me and said, "Glad you came tonight. You and I will be coming some more through the night I'm sure. You look deliciously abusable yourself. If you're shocked somehow, feel free to just turn right around and leave. But I'd be surprised and disappointed if you did, after what Randy told me."

He said all this with a combination of almost utter disdain and confidence I would not just leave. Of course he was right to have that superior attitude, as I was not about to. But he might not have felt quite as superior if he knew just why I wanted to be here so much.

I smiled and moved towards them.

"Stop," Grayson commanded. "Let Rachel here check you out and pleasure you for a bit. She has learned to be quite the little cunnilinquist herself, lately! Apparently she is bisexual or maybe just a man trapped in a woman's body - when it comes to beautiful other women - and never even suspected that before she met me!"

He was quite pleased with himself. Obviously a sexual dominant personality and borderline sadist. He certainly liked all the trappings of power and control, sexually.

Rachel didn't look terribly happy but she crawled to me on her hands and knees and reached up under my skirt. I was wearing a thong and she had that aside and was enthusiastically exploring me. Soon her head disappeared under my skirt and I started panting with the feelings she was eliciting. Damn, she was good, and my first orgasm wasn't faked in the slightest.

The rest of the night went basically like that. Grayson was dominant and did what Grayson wanted to do. Rachel was completely subordinate to the point I actually felt sorry for her and even tried getting her off, at least once, with my own mouth. She faked it. Hey, I'm a woman and an expert by now at faking the big O. That was a big part of my repertoire.

Grayson got off three times and of course didn't fake a thing. He had a good supply of feel good drugs, as well - I noted. He wasn't much for cuddling after it all ended, either. No chance for any pillow talk. About three AM it was over and an exhausted Rachel and very tired moi, were politely escorted out and taken home by his security guys. We shared a ride in the limo and I gently tried to build some rapport, carefully.

"What a night, eh, Rachel?"

She just smiled back.

"Is he always like that?"

"That's about the norm."

"I actually work for him, in his Washington DC office, and I guess he just finally noticed me...do you work for him too?"

"In a way. I'm one of his lawyers. I'm with him most nights now, like this. Me and a new girl every night. Not what I was hoping for at first - but now I'm almost glad. Funny, eh?"

"You mean that whole bisexual element? Hey, want to come home with me tonight?"

Maybe I could turn her this way.

"No, not really. And thank you but no. I'm not really bisexual. I just do what Grayson wants me to, and the funny thing is, I really don't know why. I guess I thought I could change him maybe, at first. Instead, I guess he changed me..."

I couldn't get much else out of her, after that. Soon we were at her condo first and the driver escorted her to the building entrance.

As she was getting out of the car she said, "Well, goodbye, Jennifer. I doubt I'll see you again. It's generally just one nighters for girls like you. I'm the lucky woman who gets to do this over and over." It was said just so sadly, and I was also very disappointed if this turned out to be the case with me, just the one night.

But after Rachel left the car the driver had a phone call - then turned and gave his phone to me with "it's for you."

It was Grayson.

He wanted to see me again - and for me to actually take a trip with him out of the country.

"You do have a passport, right? If not I can probably get you out and in OK since we'll be on a private jet the whole trip..."

I had to act like basically an excited girl.

"Sure, I've got a passport. Never used it before but I just thought it would be cool, living in DC and all...where are we going? How long? What about my work?"

"No problems. We're going to Tehran for a week or 10 days max. You don't have to worry about work because you actually work for me, don't you? I'll tell Randolph and that will be that. Just bring your normal business attire and maybe just one or two casual outfits. The limo will be by to pick you up at 1PM tomorrow. It will be fun."

"OK, thanks. See you tomorrow!"

I tried to sound breathless with excitement but actually I was a tad worried, We didn't have many assets in Tehran or all of Iran. We HAD sent teams in for specific jobs. But that Islamic totalitarian state was very hard to work in safely. The Mullahs had established an internal security apparatus that put the old Shah's SAVAK to shame. The first year after the Ayatollah took total control the new security forces arrested and executed more political prisoners than the Shah had in the previous 25 years combined.

And now this - a VERY rush job with practically zero preparation time and with a very untrustworthy opponent. Maybe even a socio or psychopath - the way he was treating Rachel and I, but Rachel especially.

I called Elaine first and we briefly discussed it.

"Shit. Just not much time. It's 4:00AM now and I'm guessing you haven't even been to bed yet. Let's meet at 9:00AM at Jim's office. One hour meeting max, unless we decide you should just not go, That will give you plenty of time to pack for that 1:00PM pick-up, right?"

"Yeah, I'll be good to go. Hopefully I can get SOME sleep on the plane. After I take care of Grayson, probably. I'm not looking forward to telling Jim about Rachel..."

"Don't worry about it. Get some sleep and I'll see you at 9. I'll let everyone else know."

I left my apartment at 8:30 and picked up breakfast at a local fast food drive-through. That let me check for any surveillance. Then I drove around kind of aimlessly before pulling into a public garage close to some shopping - and Jim's (and mine) actual office building. No other vehicles followed me in. No one seemed to be watching as I entered the elevator area, went down one floor, then exited that elevator foyer into the office building, rather than on down to street level and outside to the shops.

There were five of us in this emergency meeting. Me, Jim, Elaine, and "Cowboy" Rob, a "Big Shot" in "the Agency" - what we all called our unofficial organization, and also a guy I only knew as "Ralph" who seemed to be head of "the Agency's" Iranian section.

Rob was in charge.

"Jennifer, fill us all in succinctly," he started.

I did. I just mentioned I spent the night having sex with Grayson and another woman he already had at his penthouse with him. Elaine butted in and said, "succinct but complete. Spit it out."

"OK, the other woman was Rachel, Jim's wife. I didn't really get a feel for how I was doing with Grayson and I thought it was just going to be a one nighter. It was more like meaningless swinger sex, no conversation beyond sex talk. No cuddling for Grayson with anyone. Rachel and I both left at the same time with one of his security guys driving us home in his limo. Rachel indicated she thought that would be it for me as well - just that one night - but then Grayson called and talked to me on his driver's phone and made the invitation. I know I am beautiful, sexy, and talented - but no more than Rachel and many, many other women in this town. So, why me all of a sudden? And I don't think Rachel is going. I don't really think he is about to totally dump her and have me as his "mistress" or whatever Rachel is to him."

Jim spoke right up - and NOT about Rachel, first thing, like I was afraid of.

"I'm not liking this. I don't think Jennifer should go. Not like this and not without a minimal team as backup. We all know part of his "business" - or at least his cronies business - is sex trafficking. And Jennifer would be worth a lot merely as a sex slave, either just for money or more likely as a bribe or payoff to some official in Iran. What are the actual rewards vs. the risks in this venture?"

Elaine jumped back in. "Jim's got some points. We don't know why this rush trip is happening. We've heard nothing from any other channels what the perceived problem is. This DOES seem to be an otherwise unscheduled and rushed trip. And Jennifer might even get taken out of the country without any DHS or passport control check. As far as Grayson knows she's just another low-level "nobody" kind of girl who might not really be missed for weeks or months if she just doesn't come back. He wouldn't even have to tell Randolph anything at all - despite what he told Jennifer. But, what could Jennifer possibly learn if it is just harmless sex fun for a week?"

"OK. Let's think about this. It would have to depend on him getting careless, in either his personal voice communications while I'm around or with his files, computer or paper. Now, if he IS planning on just leaving me there, for whatever reason, I just don't think he's the kind of man who would turn me over right up front - as soon as we get there. That would mean no sex fun for him, at least with me. More likely it would be the last day or so - and that would ALSO mean he just might get pretty careless with his secrets - what's really going on. So, I'd probably be pretty safe right up until the end. I'd have to bail on him at some point before that, but no way I can get out of Iran on my own at that point. What other asset's might help me?"

And we all looked at Ralph. The Iranian section guy with a real sour look on his face. "I've got some people in deep cover that have been there for decades. I think. If they ARE still "mine" I'd hate to use them for something like this with so little chance of greater success. Nothing personal Jennifer but if it turns out JUST saving your own cute little ass, and nothing else gained - then just don't go - and don't risk my people. We just might also be able to get a small team in, if we've got at least 4 days to do that. But that again will put 4 or 5 other guys lives (or worse) on the line and for just a guess we MIGHT get some intel?"

There was silence for a few seconds before Rob spoke up.

"I appreciate your concern Ralph, I've run agents myself and know the stress and heartache and concern that you have. They ARE your agents - but not totally. And you don't make the call, I do."

Sigh. "Right now I'm leaning to letting Jennifer go, if she really wants to, strictly as a volunteer. She is the one person who has worked Grayson personally..."

"I'll go," I immediately said.

"Damn it, Jen...!" both Elaine and Jim said almost in unison.

Rob again, "OK, then, that's a go, Ralph, you do your finest to protect your people - deep cover and the support team - and keep them all safe while getting Jennifer out."

Jim spoke up, "Ralph, consider me for the support team. I speak Farsi very well and accent free. Look at me, I can fake being Iranian with the best. And I've got some physical skills you wouldn't believe. Ask around."

Elaine and I both spoke up now in protest and in unison. But Jim just grinned.

Rob said, "He handles himself, very well, Ralph. I know that for a fact. I'm not opposed but it's your call."

Elaine said, "What about California and Farah, Jim?"

"I've had a breakthrough on that, Elaine. I can handle that in just one day now, if my latest info and hunch is correct. I can fly there tomorrow, Saturday - finish up no later than Monday and catch the red eye back. Then it's just a matter of getting to the support team's insertion point before we go in. Will that work, Ralph?"

"The insertion point is northern Iraq - Kurdistan and with our still very much Kurdish friends. And we can get you there via common US Military transport in less than 24 hours from anywhere in the continental USA, so that works if we set a Wednesday insertion date, early AM pre-dawn. Then onsite in Tehran by that afternoon. Jennifer, will that work for you within a reasonable safety margin?"

"I honestly think I'll be with Grayson until at least Friday. I'll certainly do my best to make him NOT want to give me up before he absolutely has to. And I would like as much time as possible to try and learn something. I guess one real question becomes communication?"

"Hopefully he'll let you keep your phone. He won't expect it to work in Iran anyway. But it does have some minimal satphone capability he can't possibly know about. You will also have a local Tehran phone number with voicemail you can call from any local phone - hotel, etc. - if he doesn't just keep you on his plane the whole time. I'll also give you some Bluetooth "Blue-jacking" capable buttons and jewelry to hide on your clothes and show you how to work them. That will only take 5 minutes downstairs on your way out."

Rob took charge again. "OK, let's wrap this meeting up. Let's hope - and pray - for the best but also prepare for every contingency. Keep your phones on you until 12:30PM today if anyone thinks of anything else. After that nobody calls Jennifer but let her lead in all comms. If you want to go with Ralph now Jennifer, it's probably time. I'll stick around a little bit to talk about this whole Farah in California thing."

We watched Jennifer walk out. She looked tired but determined and smiled at me and Elaine as she left. I still had a bad feeling but I was going to bother Ralph until I was definitely included in her support team.

As soon as they were gone Elaine asked me, "What's this breakthrough on Farah?"

"I think she has a couple of kids. It's not real clear and they seem to be missing. There is just a ton of publicly available info on people nowadays, almost too much to wade through. Those Web background check sites are a joke, of course - but the NSA databases that now include all the nationwide state and local government information like marriages, divorces, births and deaths, real estate transactions, drivers licenses, vehicle registrations, PLUS all the newspaper notices of same provide a lot. Even on just one person or family and with the advanced search capabilities. I've been studying this stuff pretty much full time the last week. The first hit was the "possible AKA's" for Farah Peterson nee Bahktiari. One Farah Salmondi popped up as a possible also known as. Married to Cyrus Salmondi in 1997 and with two children, a girl Yasmin born in 1998 and a boy Darius born in 2000. A divorce was recorded in LA County in 2005 and just one week after the divorce became final Farah Bahktiari became Mrs. Farah Peterson. She must have changed back to her maiden name at the very same time the divorce was granted.

"The children just disappear from any public records. The simplest thinking would be that Farah and Grayson were having an affair while she was still married, and once she dumped this Cyrus, she immediately married Grayson. Reasonable. And maybe the children just were sent off to private schools somewhere. The rich often have to be very careful of their own children - always a possibility of kidnapping for ransom. And she is and was rich enough to have lots of options in how she raised and protected her kids. But there is a lot of open questions here and I think just one day's conversation with Farah might clear a lot of things up.

"Cyrus Salmondi also apparently just disappeared. He was an Iranian granted asylum status and on a student visa in 1995. Where is he? Are the kids with him?

"I've already got a way to meet her. She has a meeting set up Sunday at 2PM - tomorrow - with her favorite "party facilitator" for an upcoming charity garden party at her mansion. I'll be his "assistant" and I'll get a chance to talk with her then. Our guys did great finding all that out so quickly - and whatever they did to get "Andre" to cooperate so enthusiastically is also well done."

Elaine answered, "just the standard carrot-and-stick approach - veiled threats and not-so-veiled, in fact very visible, cash in hand. He was happy to cooperate. I take it you've already made your own travel arrangements?"

"I'm on a 2PM flight today myself to LA. Have somebody meet me at LAX?"

"Maybe. They'll call you and let you know. Somebody will either pick you up or merely tell you which hotel to cab to and then meet you there later. They'll have everything you need. Call me as soon as your meeting with Farah is over."

The next two days was a difficult time for me. I was worried about Jennifer and Rachel and just too much time to brood in my traveling. Jennifer had called me just before she was picked up by Grayson's limo.

"Hey," she started.

"Hey, yourself," I replied as neutral as possible.

"Don't be like that. I'll be OK. I know what I'm doing."

Sigh. "I know. Iran is just such a shithole right now. It's a very dangerous part of the world for people like us. Hell, anyone but Islamic fanatics."

"Well, if worst comes to worst you'll save me, right?"

"Or you could just not go..."

"It's my job, Jim. It's important. What I do, what WE do. It's important. But I didn't call you about this part of the job, anyway. But about Rachel. Just listen to me, please.

"She's miserable. I mean deeply, deeply unhappy. She's about to really go off the deep end. She made a really bad mistake going down the path she has. Maybe she should have left you anyway, the way your marriage was going for whatever reasons - but not this way. She knows it now and she is suffering. If you ever get a chance - who knows now? - but try to be merciful. Just think about it in those terms. And I'll see you in 5 days or so. And you'll be back from California and I'm really looking forward to you hiring me again, personally, OK?"

"Me too, babe. Me too. Be as careful as you can be."

"Bye lover. Ciao, Baby."