True Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evenings were hard. I had a horrid fascination rivalled by a strong feeling of disgust and a tinge of fear. They were only showing me this stuff so that I would do it. I didn't want to, really didn't want to. I loved John and wanted only to be with him for the rest of my life. Sure I had occasional fantasies about other men, what girl didn't? Yet I knew I'd be perfectly content to die not having had anyone else but John for the rest of my life.

The content stayed specific each night, but changed between nights. That first night had been all about giving blow jobs. Next night was on cunilingus, something I enjoyed getting, but never imagined giving. Again, the narrators were all females talking about how they liked doing it and discussing technique. This all voiced over incredibly explicit videos. Then about how to use your vagina to improve it for guys. I was learning things, that was for sure. I just hoped I would only ever have to practice it on John.

Then sex from behind. We'd certainly done it like that but I'd never imagined how you could use positions and techniques to make it better! Hand jobs, one on men one on women. One which I thought blew my mind on manual massage of anuses, one which blew it more on anal sex, one which completely threw me for a loop on two men on one woman. I'd never even heard of dual penetration before, let alone that it might be pleasurable!

It was all a bit much, but at least the days stayed relatively mundane.

Then another of those days waking up groggy. This time Darren was there, and he woke me up gently, lifted me up and helped me drink. I looked down to see my chest swathed in bandages.

"You've been made a bit bigger." I stared at what looked like huge mounds under the bandages. I'd never though myself small, but had always been quietly pleased I had nice perky breasts. They were a good size without being awkward. Now though I looked to have porn star tits. Tits not a dissimilar size to Claire.

I cried. Darren said nothing, just held me. He won my friendship that day by just being there, not trying anything, just listening and comforting. He was a lot more mature than his years. I was pretty sure from what he said he was definitively in his teens and had been "here" most of his life. Poor guy, I really felt for him not knowing anything else.

Eventually I pulled myself together, and we had a fairly slow day given I was still groggy and in pain. No video's that night and I slept like a log.

Next day I was woken up by Claire.

"Hiya. We need to take the bandages off. I've arranged to be with you for the next few days. Its all going to look a bit bruised and ugly, plus... I've been there..." She helped me take the padding off to show two huge mottled lumps. I had to admit, the shape was there, they where big firm tits. I didn't ask for them, didn't really want them, but there were there. She brought in a mirror and it was the first time I'd had a chance to see myself.

I was stunned, hell I was stunning. I'd never thought myself beautiful, pretty in a simple way maybe, but now! I was fit, trim, curvy, my skin was perfect, my hair long and well kept, and the small changes to my nose and face quite changed the character. I was stunning! I'd never felt stunning and I wasn't sure I knew how to feel stunning. It was a bit shocking!

Again, I wasn't pushed to do much, and Claire gave me a couple really good relaxing massages. Half way through the first she asked me to go on my back, then softly asked something that stopped me for a moment.

"We haven't gone there yet, but I'd like to massage your breasts. It will aide the healing, plus I can use some lotion that will help the skin. Its something I've been needing to teach you anyway, so are you willing?" Though we'd got pretty intimate with the massage, so far it had steered clear of touching anything, well, private. They were sore though, and I trusted Claire.

A bit nervous I gave a tentative "OK." She was gentle, swirling her slick hands over those new mounds. I was a bit shocked at how good it felt. Hell, it felt more than good I found myself having to stop from squirming and chewed my lip to stop from making any sound.

She carried on, and by the time she moved on I was in a right state. If John had been there I'd have jumped him then and there regardless of Claire being in the room! I'd rarely been so turned on other than maybe our honeymoon!

I think she noticed, but didn't say anything, we just went on to do some gentle exercise. Even that was tough. I got handed a pretty sexy sports bra. Though once it was on and holding me firm I was able to relax I was shocked at the spike of sensation I got just from the silky fabric rubbing against my nipples. I'd always found them sensitive during sex. I loved John playing with my breasts or better yet sucking on me, but this, from something so simple, almost made me cum!

Later, she gave me a second massage. I felt worked up before we began, still feeling horny even after the exercise, shower and some make up practice. I tried to relax, but when she asked me to turn over, started feeling horny even before she touched my breasts. Part of me said to ask her to stop, but it just felt so damn good.

After a while her hands moved downwards working my stomach, then hips then legs. Then I went ridged in shock. She touched me between my legs. I had knickers on, but no one other man John and my doctor had touched me there in a long time. No girl had ever touched me there!

"Cindy, relax. You know you need it. Its not sex, I'm just helping you relax." I knew I should protest, knew I should let her continue, but her finger was gentle and she knew just how to touch me. Within minutes I couldn't help myself, I was moaning, shifting on the soft raised bed. She kept her finger at me, just one, just using light circular motions on just the right place.

I came.

When it was over I sat up and just started crying. I felt so ashamed.

She hugged me. "Shh, you needed it, and they don't let us relieve ourselves. There's nothing wrong is there?"

"B...b... but John... Its wrong..."

"Hey, he's a guy, I'm a girl. Do you really think he'd object to another girl?"

I actually laughed. Long ago, in one of the very few conversations John and I had ever had about sex he'd semi jokingly suggested a threesome with me and another girl. No, John would not protest.

"Do you mind that another girl touched you?"

I didn't look at her, couldn't look at her. Was I gay for liking it? I dismissed that thought. I liked guys, hell I loved John to bits. I had needed it, needed it desperately. Claire was a friend and helped me the only way she could given the weirdness of the circumstance. Back in my old life I'd never have done it. Here...

I shook my head slightly. She hugged me again. "Good. We can still be friends?" I nodded, and through dewy eyes looked at her? "Maybe a bit more than friends if either of us needs help?" Me return the favour?

"I... need to think about that."

She nodded, her eyes full of understanding and... yes love. Not love like I loved John, but the love of a girlfriend. Spontaneously I hugged her back, pleased at the relief on her face.

We finished the day off, and she left me to the darkness. For once I was glad to be alone, though immediately a video on how to share a guy with another girl started up. I could have done without that, and thoughts of a threesome with Claire and John jolted through my head. I really really could have done without that!

Next day I found the bruising was already starting to go down. I was in less pain too, at least it didn't hurt quite so much when I walked or knocked those huge things on my chest. We ate, worked out, bathed, then she game me another massage. Without asking she... well... did me again. I didn't protest, and though I felt guilty right after have to admit I didn't feel quite so guilty as the day before. It helped to be fairly sure John wouldn't mind.

Then we swapped places. I did her back, and wasn't too surprised when she turned over, but she lifted up and looked me. "You need to practice the sorts of massage I've been doing with you."

"Uhmm, everything?"

"Well, you need to learn how to do breast massage. The other... its up to you. Just so you know, I expect to be pretty worked up too. I'm... very sensitive up here." She jiggled her two breasts, making me laugh. It broke the tension.

I started on her face, then neck, then shoulders, then... With a deep breath I started to massage her breasts. I'd never touched another girl's breasts before. I shouldn't have been surprised that they felt so familiar, but I was. I was pretty sure she was enhanced, but I certainly couldn't tell. There were no bumps or lumps or things you're told to expect, but then I hadn't found that on me in my furtive self examination.

Her lips parted as I stroked her. As she had with me I worked her nipples between my fingers. That was something I'd never even done to myself and was surprised at how enjoyable it was. I found myself getting turned on too. I certainly didn't expect that, but in truth I cared about Claire. She was a friend and that made it a bit more than a massage.

When I'd done all she had done to me I started working lower. As I had, she had on a small pair of knickers. I bit my lip, debating. Doing her was crossing a bridge I wasn't sure I wanted to cross, yet it also felt wrong not to return the favour. This place was set up to put us in weird circumstances.

Not at all certain of myself I moved a hand down to have her slowly spread her legs. Feeling incredibly self conscious I touched her down there. I hadn't even done this much to myself in my life. I'd been brought up that it was somehow wrong to do it, and when I'd grown out of childhood beliefs the habits held.

Still, I did my best. I remembered what she'd done to me, and heard the words of the video on just this topic circling lewdly through my brain. I kept my touch light but even, kept my motions regular. Her head began twisting, she moaned. I was shocked at how it effected me. I always loved given John hand and blow jobs because I loved seeing him completely lost in the pleasure. It made me feel powerful. I didn't expect to feel the same now, but I did.

She came, and I slowly pulled my hand back, feeling breathless myself. Opening her eyes, she sat up and hugged me. "God I needed that. While we're training we're effectively celibate. It's a state I'm not used to!"

Pointing to the shower I followed her. It... well, was more than our usual shower. We soaped each other up and somehow I found myself leaning back against her, her hand back down between my legs. Wow.

We had three more days of that, and got increasingly close. The next day her hand slipped inside my knickers, that afternoon we kissed, the next morning I woke to find her head between my legs. I quite liked receiving head, though John wasn't so keen. Claire was an expert, and literally sent me to the moon.

That afternoon I took my courage in my hand and returned the favour. I can't say it was going to be my favourite thing, I liked given John a blow job better, but I can't say I disliked it either. We moved from this to a 69. I'd never done that with John!

Before she left that night she sat me down. "Honey, tomorrow Darren comes back. You're healed now, so my excuse has run out. Its on the program for him to also work with you on, well... chest massage. You don't have a choice about that as its not considered sex. You... ah... don't have a choice about him..." She nodded downwards and I felt my face go white. "Its kind of my fault. I shouldn't have took you there as by letting me do it, it means to the powers that be that you're OK with it."

"You mean..." I started to feel panicky again. I hadn't felt panicky in days.

"No no no!" She rushed on, "Not what we've been doing! That's just between us lover!" She stroked my cheek and I felt myself blush. We had become that hadn't we? "But... well... intimate massage is considered part of the offer here. Doesn't mean you get touched, but you have to touch. As part of the training he'll massage you."

"Does that mean I have to give him a hand job?" My voice sounded small and week even to myself. I felt my shoulders hunching in a way they hadn't in weeks.

"Honey, you know he's a gentleman. He won't ask you to, and if you do he'll keep it at just that. I have to say, because he won't, he desperately needs it. Like I said, trainers are kept effectively celibate while they train. He's wound up tighter than a spring, and could really do with some help. You can do it through his pants, but it would do him the world of good. Don't think of it as sex, its not, its massage, part of the service."

I didn't say anything, was just trying to absorb all this. I knew from day one this was going to involve more than just massage and grooming. If all it meant was a hand job, then I could probably live with myself, though it still felt like a betrayal. To be honest it felt even more like a betrayal because a part of me really wanted to do it to Darren. He was a friend, but I also fancied him. I'd fancied male friends before, and that's where it stayed. This just took it to a bit of a different level.

"Do you want me to be here?" I looked up at her, relief flooding through me. I trusted Darren, but by the same token having Claire here would keep it just that little bit safer.

"Can you? Would you? Oh Claire!" I hugged her, hard. She laughed and kissed me back. Her hand started sliding up the inside of my leg and I giggled into her mouth. As we lay back on the bed it struck me how easy this was becoming, doing it with another girl. I didn't think much beyond that.

A little later she left, and a video started up. This was one on giving blow jobs while receiving sex at the other end. It was a bit shocking to see a girl take on three guys! I slept fitfully that night and had barely remembered dreams that left me disturbed when I woke.

The lights came up to first Claire, then Darren coming into the room. I blushed just thinking about what was going to happen. Claire kissed me on the lips, and good old Darren pretended not to notice as he got some cloths out of the cupboard.

As I slipped on a bustier he did though, for what seemed the first time I could remember, look down. "Wow. You look fantastic." I blushed, but frankly felt fantastic. Still, it was a bit embarrassing, and I quickly did up the lingerie. Not that it hid much.

We ate a small breakfast, then the three of us worked out together. I was able to do more now, the bruising and soreness effectively gone. It struck me that I really was fit when I was able to keep up with them both and not break into much of a sweat!

Then a quick shower and Claire gently led me to the massage table. I lay down and felt Darren's strong hands begin to kneed my back. I felt my insides convulse just from his touch and all he was doing was working knots out of my shoulders. It would have been dreamy except I was so worried about what was coming next.

Eventually I turned over, but kept my eyes closed. I didn't want to look at him. Part of my mind screamed at me that I should let this happen, but at the same time I knew I'd be punished if I didn't. A part of me deep inside whispered that I didn't really want it to stop anyway.

His touch on my breasts was different from Claire's, firmer more... demanding. He rolled my nipples more aggressively, even pinched them hard. I didn't mind, the pain felt good, made it easier for me to live with it. If he'd been all gentle I think I'd have cried. He kept going, and... I came. I'd never had an orgasm from just my breasts, but I did that day.

It didn't stop, his hands moved down. He... well he teased me. He massaged my stomach, my legs. I knew what was coming, both wanted it and didn't and he didn't just do it! Not for a long time anyway. When his fingers finally brushed against my silk covered mound I exploded in an immediate orgasm. He didn't leave it at that but used his fingers to bring me off to another incredible one.

When I'd caught my breath I didn't look at him, just went and had a shower. I felt dirty, played with.

"Cindy. I'm sorry. I was just trying to make it good for you." Finally I lifted my eyes and he looked awful. He honestly was sorry! That took the wind out of my sails. I didn't expect that at all.

"Its just... I have a husband. If I have to let you do it, then fine. Please just do it. OK?"

"I really am sorry." My heart started to melt and I gave him a sisterly hug.

"Come on kids, its time to change places." Cindy played the peace maker and broke it up. I was still a bit pissed off with him, but it wasn't his fault. This place was made to play games with our minds.

He lay on his front and I began a fairly straightforward massage. It wasn't too bad when he rolled over, as massaging a guy's chest isn't quite so intimate. Claire whispered some pointers, but it was clearly not as sexual as with a woman.

Then I had to move downwards. That just stopped me. Claire took me aside, gave me a hug and whispered encouragement. What stopped me wasn't not wanting to do it, I stopped because I so did want to do it! Just thinking about it was making me wet.

She turned me by the shoulders and moved me forward. His cock was limp inside his thin pants, but somehow I'd avoided really looking at it before. Funny how your mind does things like that.

Looking at it made it stand out in stark relief in my mind. Much as I didn't want to I compared it to John's and found John's wanting. This was a long thick cock, a dream cock, attached to a near perfect body. My knees felt weak.

Mechanically I lifted a hand and softly dropped it onto Darren's crotch. It twitched, making me jump. I should have expected that. Thinking about what I used to do to John, about what I'd heard and seen in the videos I began to gently massage him. I had to bite my lip when it started to grow in my hand. I loved that feeling.

It didn't take long, I gently stroked him through the thin silk for only a few minutes, not even getting fast, before he made a big mess. I loved that bit even more, but tried not to show it. He looked up guiltily, and jumped off the bed and had a quick shower.

"Hmm, told you he needed that!" Claire gently punched my arm. "Thank you for that, he may not have shown it, but he was desperate. I can't help him when we're training, but I love him so much I can't bear to see him suffer."

I looked at her in shock, "He's your..."

"Brother, yeah." That wasn't what I was going to say. I relaxed, though it was weird. "They like to bring in strange combos. It amuses them. We often work patrons together." I tried to absorb that, and wasn't sure I liked the thought.

We went to make a bit of lunch. More exercise, a bit of work refining my ability to give a man a hot shave, then back to the massage bed. He didn't tease this time, but in some ways it was almost worse. I hated the comparisons going on in my mind, but Darren's technique was masterful for a guy so young. He was firm, even a bit hard, just not too hard. He knew just how to touch a woman the way a woman liked a man to touch her. I couldn't help but remember John's soft touches and how sometimes he just didn't get me there. I loved the guy for it, but had sometimes wished he'd be just a bit firmer.

Damn.

We changed places. I gave him a good hard massage, and he turned over. There is was again, it filled my sight. I felt nervous as a school girl going on a first date, except this was a bit different. I put my hand and felt him twitch and begin to grow. It was hypnotic, I was wet again. I felt Claire up against me, whispering what he liked. I didn't want to know how she knew that, but I did it. It was longer this time. He stayed completely still except for his cock and his whole body getting more and more tense. Finally he came.