True Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I watched his face screw up in that mask of pleasure I knew and anticipated so much, and his cum blasted up against me. I was caught a bit by surprise, and didn't actually cum myself, but just seeing how he completely lost it for once made it all the more special. He slowly came back down, then opened his eyes and looked up at me.

I felt so good I just wanted to sing. Gently he lifted me, then put me on my feet. He lifted up, then went to his knees. With a look of intense concentration he put a hand between my legs. I shifted them a bit wider, giving him full access. Looking down I saw his expression, his need to give me pleasure. Without thinking I rang my fingers through he short soft hair. I wanted more, needed more, and throwing caution to the wind pulled his head closer.

He stopped, looked up. "Are you sure?"

Those simple words brought me crashing to a halt. No, I wasn't sure and with a sob I pulled back. He stood and pulled me into a big bear hug. How did such a young guy get to be so strong?

Then, with a suddenness that made me shout in surprise, he lifted me up and in a smooth sweep lay me on the massage bed. He did it so effortlessly it took my breath away. For a brief moment I was scared, until I looked up at his kind face. He stroked some hair away from my cheek.

"How about this instead?" His hands came up to encircle my breasts and his head lowered until his mouth slowly sucked a nipple in. He gave me plenty of time to protest, to stop, but frankly I was beyond stopping. If he jumped on top of me at that point I would have spread my legs and pulled him in.

Instead he gave me two hours of the most intense physical thrills I think I'd ever experienced. He only used his mouth on my breasts and his hands anywhere and everywhere else. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed. Frankly my mind just switched off and I became one long strong of sensations.

When I limply whimpered through my last one he effortlessly lifted me, carried me to the shower, washed me like a babe, dress my in a skimpy nighty and lay me down on my bed. I found the energy to stroke his cheek as he stood, then he turned and left me.

My body was happily limp, and I think it wouldn't have taken much for me to fall asleep, but the video came on. It was hard to ignore, but took no effort or thought to watch, so I sleepily turned on my side to watch.

"A truly submissive male is a rare thing." The picture opened on a pretty female face close up to a limp penis. Suddenly, full of dread I went very very still. "In fact you can't really call them men any more, they're just toys. But what fun toys! Watch this. Erect." Without being touched the cock immediately started to go hard. I felt my stomach clamp down in a fit of nausea. I knew that cock. "and... Slacken." The cock went soft. She repeated this a few times, playing with it using her hands and mouth when it was soft to show it stayed soft.

The first time her lips went around that poor limp penis I whimpered. When she did it again as it hardened I wanted to curl into a ball and disappear. I knew that cock far too well. "Plus it only does what you want. Cum!" The cock jerked in her hands and a few meagre spurts of cum jetted out, yet instead of going soft it stayed hard.

"It's the perfect toy!" The camera panned back, though still only showing the lower half of the man's body. The woman turned and matter of factly, and holding that cock just shifted back. The video gave a clear view of how it sank into her pussy. "Its better if you have a friend who knows what you like. The poor things are often a bit mechanical until they learn what you like."

Another pair of legs entered the view, and it took me a second to process that they were female with a strap on around the hips. It was no small diddly vibrator like Claire and I used, but a big black scarily realistic job. It was pointed between the cheeks of the man, and I watched horrified as it slowly, but easily, sank in to the small puckered anus on view.

It was only when a small drop of water fell off my nose that I knew I was crying. I knew that cock, knew it intimately. It was John's.

I never thought of him as weak, but he'd cracked where I hadn't. He'd given in to far worse perversions than I had ever imagined. I felt like a part of me had died. My lifeline down here had been my love of him, my commitment to him and all along he'd folded and become some other woman's play thing. How could he? How dare he!

My grief started to mix with anger. How could he have done it? How could I have trusted him? I thought he was better than that! The images on the screen kept flashing in my mind as I started to pace the room. The women played with him disgustingly.

The video finally went silent, the room dark, but I didn't sleep. My brain felt like it was bouncing around inside my skull. I felt betrayed, hurt, angry. Why had I denied myself when he'd just weakly given in? All this time I'd had a real man like Darren around, who had been denying himself out of his respect and love of me!

That thought stopped me. Despite myself I kept comparing the two men and my husband kept being found wanting.

I don't think I slept a wink that night, though its always hard to be sure in the middle of the night. Certainly I was awake when the door opened and Darren came in. Without thinking I leapt up and ran to him. I think I almost bowled him over, except of course he was far too strong for that. I kissed him, my lips for the first time meshing with his.

I heard him laugh in surprise into my mouth, then pull me again. "What's brought this on?"

"I don't care any more. I want you, love you... need you!" My hand went to his crotch and I felt that so very familiar cock twitch in his pants.

"But... why?"

I kissed him again, murmuring, "It doesn't matter."

He pulled me away again, "It may not, but have you thought..." I slid out lips together again, giving his cock a tug. I was beyond thought, it was my need that mattered now. My hand went down into his pants and pulled out his rapidly expanding cock. Feeling the need completely overtake me I dropped to my knees and for the first time slid my lips around him.

"Stop! Cindy... you shouldn't, I won't be able to stop th... Ahhh..." I was good at giving head. I had been before, and with all those videos and all that trying NOT to think about it had made me better. I ignored his protests, this was about what I wanted, and I sucked and licked him until only moments latter he spurted into my mouth. God it felt good, cranking up my own need a few more notches.

Darren picked me up and threw me on the bed. The ease of which he did it took my breath away. He jumped right after me, and feeling the weight of a man I loved on top of me had never felt so good. Our eyes grabbing each other I felt his hips pull back. "Last chance to say no." His tip was right at my entrance and I gave him no chance to pull back, shifting my hips up to envelope him. "Ah god... there's no going back now."

I can't describe the next few hours. My mind wasn't operating rationally and my memory blurs it into one long orgasm. Certainly it was the best sex I had ever had. Darren shifted us from position to position, never letting his cock leave me. I swear he came four times himself, he had the stamina of a horse.