True Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew a shaky breath knowing that I had little choice. It was comply or be punished. My hand trembling I lifted it to his stomach, then slowly slid it down the front of his pants. On touching his ridged cock I had this sudden blast of tingling in my breasts, my stomach flipped and my vagina twitched. God, here I was, touching a complete stranger and getting turned on. In my worst dreams about myself I didn't expect this.

I felt a hand on my ass and I think I literally jumped a mile. Elke moved in front of me. I was shivering like I was out in -20 degree weather. Her hands went on my shoulder. "I know this is hard, it isn't meant to be easy. He, and eventually patrons, are allowed to touch you. All that is not permitted is penetrative sex, you are allowed to withhold that. Take a deep breath," I did, "and another... Good."

She stepped back and the man came back into my sight. His rampant cock spilled out of his pants, he was grinning at me, levered up on one elbow.

Just the sight of that cock made me tingle again. I just did not expect that, getting completely and utterly turned on by a stranger. Still slightly quivering I stepped forward, this time only wincing when his hand, albeit gently, landed on my ass. I picked up his hard cock, it was smaller that Darren's but maybe thicker. I'd held so few cocks in my life it was so very novel to hold a new one.

He was circumcised, the first time I'd seen that, and Elke suggested I put a little more massage oil on my hands. I did, and on picking it up again felt his hand slide down around then between my ass cheeks. Biting my lip I slowly began to stroke him, Elke softly speaking words of instruction and encouragement in one ear while his other hand landed on my belly and began sliding softly upwards. He caressed a breast, just like that, like it was normal, and a rush of tingles and pleasure rushed through me.

I didn't want to like doing this!

I kept it up, not believing, but unable to deny how turned on I was in turn. I had always loved having a cock in my hand, but only if it was a man I'd loved. With a rush it hit me that was as true for Darren as it was for John. Yet here I was jacking off a stranger and was just as turned on. I didn't get it. Yet the more wired up this guy was getting, the more it got to me. When he finally came I almost, but didn't quite, come myself.

I stood back as he caught his breath, but then he jumped up, grabbed my around my waist and led me to the showers. "Lets wash up babe." I looked despairingly over to Elke, who gave me a sad smile, but nodded.

With the water on he just turned and said, "Scrub up my back!" I sighed in relief, that I could cope with. I soaped up my hands and began washing him, "Come on, with your tits!" A glance at Elke confirmed, and with a sigh I moved forward and began to rub against him. I would have hated it, except it felt good! Damn this place, getting me to do lewd things. If I'd never been taken I would have lived a happy life never knowing these things about myself.

He was such a bastard, just lapping up making me do crude things. He even had the gaul, when I'd had to bend over to pick some soap up he'd dropped, to slap his hard cock up between my legs.

I squawked and turned indignantly, but Elke stopped me and said it was allowed. I was wearing knickers, so he could do this. I turned back to see him drop the soap again. Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes, then went and picked up the soap. Sure enough he slapped up between my legs again. "Stand up baby." Gritting my teeth I did, feeling his thick cock between my legs. He wrapped one arm around me, grabbing a tit, then slid the other down my belly and inched into my knickers.

I looked over at Elke with a glimmer of hope, but it was clear this too was allowed. "Ha ha, you're wet and wanting it! Why not just slip out of those knickers darling and lets get it on for real!" Not in his lifetime, but still I was wet, his finger circling my clit made me groan. The sensation of his slick cock moving between my legs, his hands on me, it was sickly good. I hated it, and though I didn't cum, he did, and I was left incredibly wound up.

At long last he left, as did Elke. She said little, just gave me a friendly hug. Then they were gone and I was alone. I collapsed on the bed, not sure if I was angry, sad, horny, lonely, guilty or just confused. The door opened again, and for a moment my heart froze, expecting to see another man.

It was Claire, and I just started crying. She came and held me. I'd seldom needed a hug as much as I did right then. For a while she just held me, until I ran out of tears, then, still cuddling we talked. I think I'd known what this was all about, but with just Claire and Darren I'd lulled myself into a secure blanket that it wasn't really.

But it was, and I was going to have to or...

Claire stayed with me that night and its probably a good thing. If I was alone I might not have been able to bear it. I didn't believe in suicide, but at that point in time the pain was unbearable. I think she knew that, so risked punishment herself.

She wasn't, and I lived, though sleep escaped me for most of the night I did eventually drift off with her holding me from behind in the dark. Having slept alone for so long that just by itself helped me survive.

I awoke to warm nibblings between my legs and looked down sleepily expecting to see Claire's blond head. Instead I looked down on long black tresses and a dark ebony body.

If not for Claire behind me I would have jumped out of my skin.

An impish grin looked up at me. "Hello!"

Claire's sleep filled voice rose over my shoulder. "Julie, she's still new at this! Cindy, Julie, Julie, Cindy... She's your helper today."

That friendly, but cheeky grin looked up at me, then a tongue snaked out and licked between my lips, "Wan me to stop?" She did it again, and the intensity of the pleasure dropped me back onto the bed.

So began this new phase of my life. The pattern was, like before, fairly standard. Exercise, bath then eat, time with a woman, bathe, eat, exercise, bathe, time with a man, bathe eat. Focus on "massage" and grooming.

Within that simple schedule it did vary. I got introduced to a small group of women. As well as Claire, Elke and Julie, there was a red head named Amanda, and a small Asian girl named Mai. In my life I'd always had a small close group of friends. In a way I'd naturally fallen into that friendship with Claire. These girls made it easy as well. Despite, or perhaps because of the weird circumstance, they were close knit already and pulled me into that. Each was stunningly beautiful, and I think that helped. There was no rivalry really, which can happen in a nasty way between women. They were there for each other, cared for each other and helped as much as the circumstance allowed.

They were also very, well, liberated. A lot, and I mean a lot, of sex happened. Some of it was simple, casual, more friendly than sex. Kisses and cuddles, just lips on lips and bare breast to bare breast. Some of it was far from tame. I became introduced to girl on girl orgies. I shocked myself with how much I got into it. Something about this weird place just left me horny all the time. Doing it with the girls became easy, fun, even guiltless.

That left my time with men. I was never alone with a man, either Darren or one or more of the girls was around. Still, it usually followed the pattern of the first day. Unlike with the girls I never saw the same man twice. It was a new one ever day, some even didn't wear the collar, though the rules on not talking about outside the room held and I never found out who or how they were involved. Many were as cocky as the first one. Some were gentlemen like Darren, allowing me as much decency in this mad place as it was possible to provide. A few were like scared rabbits. A couple were younger than I was comfortable with, or at least appeared that way.

All got a massage, a hand job and a joint shower. Some got shaves and other grooming.

I... got used to it. Got used to men looking at me naked or as good as. Got used to being touched, grouped and mauled in my most intimate bits. I can't say I liked it, but I stopped flinching or jumping. Found that if I just let go I could even enjoy it... well enjoy it a bit. I still didn't like it.

It was my tits I found the most disconcerting. A grope and I tingled and got horny. It never failed. I don't know what they did to me in that operation, but it just made me so sensitive. Also, invariably on holding a cock I'd get another rush of arousal if I wasn't already in that state from being felt up.

I'd always liked giving hand jobs to my few boy friends. I never expected to like doing it with strangers, but I did. The girls and I talked about it. Most felt the same way. Maybe it was somehow something they tested for in the taken. There was a feeling of power in getting a guy hard and making him cum. It was the only power I had here and as time went by I would challenge myself to determine when and how a guy would blow.

Well into it I realised how much I'd changed when, on washing my hands clean of a man's ejaculate, I found myself humming and happy. I had been thinking of getting my hands on Mai when the current bastard had left. He'd been easy to control, easy to make happy. It shocked me the thoughts that had been going through my head. I wasn't the prim proper public school girl I'd been before I'd been taken. It shocked me deeply.

Then there was Darren. The girls became close friends, but so did Darren. Somehow time appeared every day for us to be alone. It was always for him to teach me something, or for me to practice something, or for exercise, but we always had time alone. God I fancied him. I even dreamed nasty dreams about him.

I was sure our time together was deliberate, that for whatever twisted cause they wanted us to like each other. Thing is, if he had been even just a little bit less than he was he would have left me indifferent. He never once, not for a second, tried on more than I had said I could live with. He was always kind, supportive, yet completely in control.

Then men that came and went, many tried things. More than once I'd found a cock rubbing against me down there. I couldn't say I hadn't been tempted, but it had always been easy to stop.

Yet sometimes with Darren, when we were doing stretches or exercises or where showering things accidentally happened. He never forced it, never tried it. Obviously he was frightened, but he'd make a joke of it, or find a way to turn the temptation aside. More than once I found myself wishing he wouldn't. I knew I was falling in love with him, knew it was wrong, and knew I was helpless against it. He was a man that I couldn't help myself with, and the fact he didn't take advantage when he so clearly would just made my feelings deepen.

Poor John. I still loved my husband through and through, but we had been apart so long. How would it be when we finally were together again? What had he been through? Was it the reverse of mine? The thought of him with women made me shudder in impulsive jealousy. The thought of him with men made me alternatively cringe or laugh. Somehow I was fairly certain John wouldn't form the loose and easy sexual friendships with other men the way I had with the girls. He was always such a homophobe.

Then came the day that rocked my world.

I woke up with Claire beside me. One of the girls often slept with me. I still had nights alone with the videos, but it was fewer and fewer. I liked the company.

She gave me a crafty look and said I was in for a treat today as I'd be with Jerome. "He's as close to a sex god as you'll ever come."

When I asked what she meant she just giggled and looked at me mysteriously.

Shortly I started to understand what she meant. In walked as perfect a specimen of a man as I think I'd ever seen. Tall with dark ebony skin, every muscled was toned and perfectly formed. Not in an exaggerated Arnold way, but clean and beautiful. He was bald, but it just enhanced his beauty. The penis outlined in his tight and small pants was also large and... well.

He was masculinity personified and I felt a flutter in my chest and loins. The deep rumble with a Jamaican lilt sent another wave through me. "Good morning child." Picking up a hand he gently kissed it. Given we were mostly nude it was a hugely erotic gesture backed up by the fact he looked me in the eyes, not elsewhere. "Today I treat you first."

I was led over to the massage bed and helped up. His eyes didn't leave mine until I tore them away and lay down on my tummy. His touch was masterful, expert. It was like his fingers could see into my muscles and know exactly how and were to touch them with just enough strength to ease away tension. I mean I'd been massaged by experts, Darren and Claire where really good, but frankly Jerome's touch was like magic.

When his hands moved down to my legs I felt like I was floating on clouds. At first his hands continued as they had, but then his touch shifted. I couldn't say how but his touch became less focused on relaxing and more on stroking. It became arousing, his hands moving up, then between my legs, though never actually touching me between.

His voice rumbled for me to turn over. The sexy massage continued and I to bite my lip to stop from moaning it was so good. He made me cum and not once did he directly touch my breasts of between my legs. It was only after that first cum he let himself move in on those zones and he proceeded to take me through an escalated series of orgasms that in the end made me scream like I don't think I ever had in sex.

Then he just lifted me and gently carried me over to the shower, and his touch returning to relaxing, he bathed me.

I was in awe.

Then I was led back to the massage bed. He lay down, but he began talking, coaching me through how to touch a man, what to feel for, how to gauge pressure. Much of it I had heard before, but having experienced him it took on new meaning. Just touching such a perfect body made me wet. Hearing the rumbly voice just turned up the dial.

We moved on to him turning over and he talked me through more massage. All the while I tried not to look at the snake in his pants. It made my mouth water almost as much as when I looked at Darren. Never had a man other than one I loved effected me the way Jerome did. The fact that he didn't take advantage, didn't force anything just emphasised it.

It approached time to work on his cock. "Child, do you trust me?"

I looked into those dark eyes, and nodded. I did.

"I want to teach you a way of handling a man that is very intimate, very close, but requires trust on both parts. There is no penetration, no thrusting, no force or loss of control. Are you willing?" I felt a sudden stab of fear, but nodded.

What he then talked me through made me, if possible, even more scared, but also incredibly aroused. I took a shaky breath, then straddled his body. I reached in and pulled out that massive cock. I had a sudden impulse to spear myself on it, and it took every ounce of will power not to.

What happened next is both easy and hard to describe. He called it "polishing" and it involved using the inner lips of my vagina and various motions to smooth over the glans of his cock head.

It did require trust. I was putting his penis at a place that with just a little shove, he'd be in. You have to trust your own instincts, and frankly he could have had me far easier than through trickery like this. He even held me effortlessly by the hips to ensure I didn't slip or fall down onto him.

It was an incredibly sexy act, and though clearly pleasurable for him, was just as much so for me. The whole motion meant I was continually rubbing the tip of his cock against my clitoris, with some downwards stroked to pick up my lubrication without letting him in (so to speak). While noticing him getting close I was on the edge myself.

Looking back he must have timed himself to my pleasure, though I was so lost in it at the moment that I assumed we peaked naturally together. The thing was, just as I was close to cumming his cock tip was just at my clit and he started jetting against it. I have to admit it was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had.

Then like I weighed nothing, he lifted me off and put me gently down. Leaning against the massage bed I caught my breath, stunned at what we had done. It was an incredibly intimate, highly charged act, yet to my relief, despite the cum dripping down my legs, it kept just this side of what I wanted.

Jerome heaved up. "Now, you can not do this with everyone. Few men would deny themselves just a little push up inside, despite the fact the pleasure they'd gain from leaving it to you would be far more. You can not be forced to do this, so only do it with a man you have complete trust in. Do you have someone that close?"

I nodded without thinking, then it hit me I had Darren in mind, not John. With a bit of a thunderbolt I really questioned whether I could do that with John. He'd always been a bit impatient in bed, liked things simple. Then again, I didn't need to trust him not to enter me, I'd welcome it. Wouldn't I?

Jerome and I washed off again. I felt a little bit embarrassed post event. We'd been as close to full on sex as I'd got with a man in this mad place. Still, I know understood what Claire meant in calling him a "sex god". He was frankly.

It was only as I helped him into his pants that I realised Claire wasn't there. I'd been alone with him. Huh. He left and for a short while I was alone until the soft whir of the door opened to let in Darren.

I felt suddenly shy, and even felt myself blush. It was the thought of what I was going to do that was slipping into my brain. He grinned hello, politely not noticing anything and we got ready to work out. It was good, helped me shift my mind from what was going on.

But then it was over, we showered, innocently as we often did. Well, as innocently as two nude people soaping each other up could be! It was one of those mind twisting moments when it struck me that I had been thinking of it as being innocent.

We towelled off, then Darren went a lay face first on the massage bed. I found myself getting wet just thinking about what I was going to do. I took a deep breath to calm myself, then started. The concentration helped, but my excitement didn't abate much.

He turned over and I started on his front. I worked my way down, then switched to his legs and worked my way up. My mouth watered as I saw his cock slowly thicken in his pants. I had a sudden almost overwhelming need to whip it out and wrap my lips around him, but held it off. Yet... yet... when it was time I reached in and pulled out his long thick cock. Barely able to contain my excitement I started to climb over him.

His head jerked up, "What..."

I put a finger to his lips. "Shh, relax. Its not what you think, but so long as you trust me, can promise it will be good!"

His eyes blinked rapidly, then he grinned. "You were with Jerome this morning!" He lay back and put his hands behind his head.

I grinned, barely able to contain myself, then started. I almost came the minute his cock head brushed against my clitoris. It was so very exciting. He groaned, but stayed so very still. It was hard not to just let myself drop, but I was determined. Determined to keep to my own will, but also determined to give him a present I wouldn't give anyone else.

I kept rocking my hips, watching him, devouring each movement, each gasp, each groan. It was getting to him, powerfully, and that filled with a mix of excitement and an amazing feeling of control. We kept at it for a long long time. It was particularly good to glide down his length, then slide up and polish his head again.