All Comments on 'True Love Lost Knowledge'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
That kind of soul connection shouldn't end

It would be so sad for them to never be together again. They should work out their fears and social problems, so that they can continue to be lovers that are connected by their soul.Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Lets get them together. You can't leave them apart with their love and need.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
i agree...

they should end up together, i hope there is more to this story...you can't help who you love i guess and they love each other and that is not going to go away just because they know who each other is now....you should write more of them, show their journey and put them together in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great, but needs to Continue!

This is an excellent story, very hot and attention grabbing. I have to say, if you don't continue this story and their relationship, I'll be a very disappointed reader and quite sure I won't be the only one! Keep up the work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Get an editor and learn something

The run-on sentences and extremely long sentence fragments made this impossible for me to continue reading. Buy and bag of commas and learn to use them, then learn how a sentence is composed. Critics are often demeaned for our comments, but when you know what proper writing is, stuff such as this is like fingernails on a blackboard. Many of your sentences have plenty of words but do not form a complete thought. Others have multiple subjects and thoughts, and run on forever.

DefluerDefluerabout 15 years agoAuthor
Buy a book.

Okay, I'll buy a bag of commas. I admit there isn't much there because I had gotten a comment that said I use to many of them. So I made the mistake of going the opposite direction and hardly using any. So that I admit too.

What you must admit to is being a giant A-hole! If you want professionally written and professionally edited quality go buy a damn book. I do this for free. I try to make it as good as I can but I'm not going to spend hours making sure it's perfect. I do this for free. I repeat FOR FREE. You got it.

If you want your comments to do something besides totally anger or depress somebody then make them somewhat positive. A simple comment like, "Good try but next time don't run so skimpy on the commas." That would be perfect and get your point across. Who cares if you didn't think it was great because nobody knows your name and can trace back that you said the story was good. It might also actually make a difference.

Next time get off your high horse and don't spit in somebodies face when they are handing stuff out for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Definitely in need of sequel

Critics will always be there to ruin it for everyone and tarnish the experience. Truth be told I never saw a period comma or any other grammatical sign I was too caught up in the flow of the words and was very entertained. I agree with Rich they should end up together but maybe only after Jennifer goes to talk to her sister unable to accept the guilt and explores more within the family maybe even finds acceptance. Keep up the great writing. Dan

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
You need to take this farther!

Do give us that sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

I liked it please keep writing.

clark3001clark3001over 13 years ago
Just when he found his Soul Sister...

As much as I love stories in the Incest/Taboo cataegory, I wish this story didn't have to fall under it. What a lovely story, there is a naughtiness and playfulness to it and this makes it rare. Well done !

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
This is so unfair.

This story can't end like thiis - it just can't!

If my comment sounds like a petulant tantrum, it's because that is what it is.

It takes a really good witer to get me wrapped up in the emotions fo fictional characters, but this author has done exactly that - big time! I so want to read a sequel to this story, which has a happy ending for the characters. Will the author oblige - please?

DefluerDefluerabout 13 years agoAuthor
I'm trying

Believe me I've attacked this seventeen different ways. I actually had a portion of the "sequel" written out when I put this one up here but I eventually stopped because how "forced" it felt. I thought I had to one up part 1, which got in the way of just putting down what happens.

I felt the same thing some of you did when writing this one, just like I was there, I wasn't writing so much as witnessing. Which worked out well since I had vacation plans that got canceled so I ended up with part of a week with nothing to do. Distractions are my biggest enemy. Every time I get halfway through a story I get distracted for a week then have another idea when I get time to write again. So in the two years since this story, not counting the four or five times I tried to write the next chapter of this story, I've somewhat written fifty or so stories.

If you want an ending wish me luck so I win the lotto. Then I'll have some free time to put fingers to keys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

This is a good story, thanks, forget the haters. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grammar

Why are so many of you authors having trouble with (your yours youโ€™re their theirs thereโ€™s theyโ€™re). Get yourselves a decent dictionary. these words are not that difficult to learn to use correctly. You should have learned to use these words in grade school. When you use these words incorrectly, it takes lot away from your story and for me, it ruins the story.

GhostfreakGhostfreakabout 8 years ago
Very well done

Beautiful story. Grabbed my attention from chapter one and I was deeply impressed by the level of detail and love put into this. Cannot wait to read more. Save for one or two minor mistakes; I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I hope that their is more to come.

dokonodokonoalmost 5 years ago
wow

This story is so ducking good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nooooooo

This is so good and so sad damnit!

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

I see youโ€™re still active, please continue this one ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sweet and sexy story, period. Very nice story of 24 or so intense hours of a new couple.

Critique:

Get an editor. I will read something newer of yours to see if this criticism still applies. I do not know if you can edit older works, but this one would benefit.

Lastly, can they not enjoy what they have, away from the family? Can they not grow together with such a magnetic attraction? Can they not eventually stand up to family, if this couple allows their own love to develop?

Get them together! I know, you already made the choice, but you also wrote them well, together...

seejrseejralmost 3 years ago

Great job with the story twist!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Excellent job!! This one cries out for an Epilogue 3-5 years from the end...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Second read, still leaves me longing for people I never knew... and one I had loved for more than half a century, but never could have. Love is a lady dog, for sure.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Nice story, but it needs a tad bit of proofreading - The prose of the first few paragraphs highlighted the ugly truth that loneliness really sucks - Her transformation from self pitying at the bar to her utter debasement at the tree was way to fast to be believable . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...