All Comments on 'True Tale of a Lost Bet Ch. 05'

by attorneylady

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story--love this writer!!!

Awesome continuation of a very exciting and sexy story, attorneylady--can't wait to see what happens next! Also, the ending of this newest chapter was perfect, too, and leaves a great opening for whatever is to come next.

As a longtime and diehard fan of Suburban Payback, I was very pleased to come back here a few weeks back and find that you had started posting a completely new story. I always hope to find that you've started posting more for that first story, but this new one is definitely making up for you leaving that one open so long.

Please keep up the great work!

Chris--attorneylady fan #1 :-)

jimhawkinsjimhawkinsover 19 years ago
v

waiting with bated breath and the last lines are an excellent introduction to a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Anticipation

Was a huge fan of Suburban Payback and always sensed that Janice was an alterego. This, being a true story, makes it all the more exciting and I'm looking forward to the next installment. Only hope that what Janice was forced to do in private, attorneylady will be ordered to do for an "audience". P.S. Please add a pic (anonymous,of course)

HeathRowinOhioHeathRowinOhioover 19 years ago
Wonderful continuation!

the story continues to build and is quite enjoyable with the on-going humiliation... you can feel the tension as you ran through the hall and the final, near succesful return... only to be caught on the threshhold... and the humiliation of being on your knees... a fantastic addition to the series... keep up the great writing and work... now how about that Suburban series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks for the gift!

Another installment is a great Christmas gift. Hope you'll add more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trade Places?

I'd trade places with you in an instant! This is a major fantasy of mine. Love your story. It feels so real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

the only complaint is you dont write fast enough......we need more!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Stories

When will we get the next installment of Surburban Pay back and this story. Your writing is brilliant. More Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please don't...

Let this one fall on it's face as you did Suburban Payback. I loved both of these stories and was severely disappointed that no updates have been posted to either of them in so long. You are a terrific writer, don't let these series die, PLEASE?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
some of the best

your writing is some of the best on literotica except for the fact that you don't write fast enough

great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where to begin...

Just as a legal brief isn't necessarily brief, a short story doesn't have to be short.

You could have easily posted all of these chapters as one story. It would have improved the vote count for the first part, it would have improved the read count for the last part.

Otherwise, having had the opportunity to read all five chapters together, it's pretty good. Because of the short chapters, one does suspect that there's more.

I order you to finish the story. And do it all at once. Now!

Jenny

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 14 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ultimate...

The ultimate in humiliation...Did I read correctly that this story is fact-based? If so, then it makes it all the more erotic! Oh, to have been one of the people who saw her in her 'altogether!' Once more, if only I'd been there!!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Very well written intelligent story that perfectly gets the emotional ebb and flow of the author’s emotions. Very very good story. Myself I’ve always enjoyed the scenes involving the ice bucket in the hallway and like to add that while getting the ice Janice from your other story would make an passing appearance talk briefly only wearing Alberto’s button up shirt to get ice since they in same hotel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous