Trust but Verify Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look pretty beat babe. Do you want to eat or just go to bed."

"I'm sorry. I know you've had a long weekend alone with the kids, but I am still a little hashed," she said, as she started to drag her bag back to her room.

The kid's feet drummed against the floor in the hall as they thundered towards their mother. Jen dropped her bag and grabbed both of them, holding them tightly in her arms. "I've missed you so much. Were you good for your dad?" She asked as she kissed them each on the cheek. She wrapped her arms around John, leaning into him, laying her head on his shoulder, and held him tight. "I've missed you most." He had missed feeling her body pressed against his, and just sat, feeling their flesh melt together. The intense exercise she'd suggested the night before made him want to completely blend together. It would have to wait. Time to find out if she was Penelope or a poisonous viper.

"Kids, your Mom's tired. Let's help her to bed." They grabbed her hands and lead her up the stairs. He shooed them out of the room before laying her down on the bed. He undressed her, and went and got a cup of water and two ibuprofen from the cabinet. Her eyes said she needed them. She said thanks as she took them and lay back down. He kissed her body before he pulled covers over her. He quietly shut the door.

After putting the kids to bed, he got out her purse and unhooked the recorder he had placed there. He went to their office, put the headphones on the computer, and waited for judgment.