Trusting Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtoughkat
jtoughkat
145 Followers

"Three? I haven't had anything to do with the sister."

"Yes, but you've had something to do with Tara and her mother and you know how women talk, so you've definately had something to do with the lovely mermaid."

Swearing under his breath Trevyn marched to his library. He needed something to drink, something strong enought to counter even his immortal endurance. Only Tara had said she would come to him and he did not want her to find him intoxicated.

Anu! He had been a fool, an arrogant damned fool. He had let an irrational impulse control him enough to alienate his mate's mother. Thinking he was more powerful that her human self he had not cared and now it turned out she was powerful enough to maybe keep him away from her.

But could he have lived with himself if he had pretended to like her for Tara's sake when everythig in him reacted so negatively to her? And to think they had been getting along quite well before all this. Damn.

* * *

jtoughkat
jtoughkat
145 Followers