Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said, breaking the silence. "Who's next?" she asked, placing her hands over the front of her panties, covering where her pussy would be.

"It's our turn," one of the other women spoke up, apparently named Sofia. "But god, Lauren, your tits are so fucking perfect. It must be nice having small, perky ones like that." She said, grabbing her own breasts, which were much larger. Sofia was a Latina woman with large breasts and gorgeous, sunkissed skin. She had the Latina curves and wore a revealing witch costume.

The round continued, moving around to each couple. Nicole, to Aaron's delight, had also been dared to take her costume off, revealing her tight body. Unlike Aaron's mother, however, she was wearing a bra. It barely covered her large, creamy breasts as she unzipped the top part of her suit, sliding it down to her waist.

"Do I have to take the whole thing off?" she asked, hesitant.

"You made up the rules, hon." Aaron's mother said, frankly.

"Okay..." she said, slipping the rest of the skin tight suit over her ass and down her legs, stepping out of it. As she rolled it down, Aaron realized he had been right about her not wearing panties. She was wearing nothing underneath, and as she took off her costume she exposed her naked ass and lovely, shaved pussy to the entire group.

Aaron heard the other men gulp as she flashed her pussy to the other couples. Nicole, while hesitant at first, didn't seem to care that much about being naked. She sat down and crossed her legs, Aaron's eyes following her puffy pink pussy all the way down. He looked up, making eye contact with Nicole. She winked at him, catching him staring at her pussy.

"Naughty much, Nikki, going with no panties on?" the other woman spoke up. Aaron had learned she was a petite Filipino woman named Marinella. She had small breasts, but wore a slutty maid's outfit that complimented her darker skin and showed off her legs. She was wearing black thigh highs and the normal white apron that tied around her waist, showing off her figure. She was definitely very cute.

"Says the girl in the slutty maid outfit?" she said, laughing.

"Yeah, but at least I'm not flashing everyone! Anyway, it's our turn, we choose our last truth."

The women asked another intimate question, this time a tad more interesting. "Have you ever taken it up the ass?" they asked, giggling.

Marinella immediately blushed, looking away. "Yes, I have. Honestly, it felt really good."

"What?" the man behind her spoke up, probably her husband. They both wore wedding rings.

"Sorry baby, it was before we met. He had a really big cock and wanted to fuck my ass for his birthday. I agreed." She said back to him.

Aaron chuckled to myself, amused at the fact they had probably been married for several years and yet they didn't know that about each other.

"Maybe I'll let you do it sometime." Marinella added, kissing him.

After everyone finished going, it was Aaron's and his mother's turn again. As they asked truth or dare, Aaron immediately blurted out dare, not waiting for his mother to ask or respond.

"Okay. We dare you to get to 2nd base. Make out with Lauren and suck on her tits." Nicole answered, smiling.

Lauren's eyes went wide. "What is this, high school? Daring me to go to 2nd base?" Lauren said, concerned. Aaron tried to hide it, but he was secretly happy.

"Yup. That's your dare. Do it or not." Marinella said, speaking up and giggling a bit.

Aaron leaned to his mother's ear, whispering softly. "It's fine mom," he started, to his mother's surprise. "I know you really want that purse, this will only take a few minutes. It's no big deal, it's not like I haven't done that before." He said, getting braver.

She was still in shock, but spoke back. "Yeah, but you were a baby then. It's inappropriate. You're my son!" she looked over at the Prada bag, admiring it again. "I do really want that purse, though" she added. "Fine, but try to make it quick." Lauren said, against her better judgement. She'd drank far too much as is, and that allowed her to relax, perhaps too much.

"Okay, We'll do it." She said to the group, turning to Aaron.

"Oooh, this should be fun!" Nicole cooed.

Aaron faced his mother, and brought his hand around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He hesitated for a second, before his mother took the initiative. She planted her lips firmly to his, hoping to get it over quick. As their lips touched, her brief intentions scattered away. They both felt electricity as they kissed, and Lauren, drunk as she was, melted into her son's mouth.

As Aaron kissed his mother, he was overtaken in the lust of the moment. He placed one hand on his mother's ass and leaned her on the floor, cupping her breast with his other. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, lightly teasing hers. She moaned into his mouth as his rough hands caressed her hard nipple, and she felt herself getting wet. Ignoring everything, she placed her hands on the back of Aaron's head, and broke the kiss, pushing him down towards her chest.

Taking the hint, Aaron moved his head down towards her breast, admiring them from close. He took one of her perky nipples into his mouth, groping the other with his hand. Lauren arched her back from the sudden wetness on her hard nipple, driving her breast further into her son's mouth. Aaron sucked on his mother's firm, perky breasts as he had done once as a baby, flicking her nipple with his tongue.

Aaron, forgetting where he was, slowly reached down to touch her pussy. He lightly ran his finger over her slit, feeling the wetness through her panties.

"Oh, fuck!" his mother gasped out, in a whisper. She started to grind her pussy against her son's fingers, his mouth and hands still massaging her lovely tits, when she was interrupted by the group.

"Holy shit you guys!" Marinella said, breaking the silence. Aaron and his mother immediately realized where they were, groping each other in front of Lauren's friends. They had been too into it to even say anything before Marinella had spoken up.

Aaron withdrew his mouth from his mother's nipple, her areola now glistening from his saliva. He got off of his mother, looking up at the group. Marinella was bright red, even though she hadn't even been the one doing anything. Aaron then eyed Nicole, realizing her hand was in between her legs. Her pussy was puffier than before. She had just been masturbating!

"Jeez, guys! Get a room!" Sofia now said out loud, chuckling.

Lauren blushed deeper than she had before, embarrassed that she had been paying so little attention. Her hands moved once again to her lap, covering the front of her panties. She tried to hide it, but her panties were now absolutely soaked with her juices. Her son had just been openly rubbing her wet slit, and now she was hornier than ever. Even more so, she was turned on by the fact they had done it while her friends watched. The thought of being touched by her own son in front of her unknowing friends drove her crazy.

"Well, now" Nicole said, removing her hand from between her legs and giving Aaron a slight grin. "I guess you fulfilled your dare!"

It was then Sofia and her husband Ben's turn. They chose dare, opting to keep their last truth. The women convened again, and once again chose something naughty.

"Give Ben a striptease/lapdance, and make it good. You have strip all the way naked."

"I don't know about this, Sofia." Ben started, not wanting everyone to see his wife completely naked.

"It's fine, baby. Don't worry." She said, reassuring him.

She led him to a chair and gave him a fantastic lap dance, slowly stripping away the slutty witch dress she had been wearing and sensually grinding herself in his lap. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her body as she removed her both her panties and bra, revealing her large, tanned breasts and huge ass. The men, including Aaron, ogled Sofia's body as she performed the dare, looking at her with lust in their eyes. She finished the lap dance, staying naked, and sitting on the floor. Her large, firm breasts sat out in the open as she once again faced everyone. Ben stood up from the chair, a noticeable erection in his pants. The women giggled at the sight, and then moved on to Nicole and her husband's turn.

This time, the women got bold. Aaron noticed them giggling abnormally, after Nicole chose to do a dare once again. They broke their huddle and gave the dare. "Nicole, you have to suck on Sofia's tits." Lauren said with a sly grin.

"What?" she exclaimed. "Surely you can't be fine with this, Sofia?"

"I'm game," she said, giggling. "I love getting my tits sucked," she said, eyeing Ben.

Both of their husbands gulped, and Aaron could tell they wanted to object but were too excited to pass up the opportunity.

"Fine." Nicole said, to Aaron's surprise. He was shocked, but definitely looked forward to watching these two incredibly sexy women get to 2nd base.

"You ready?" Nicole said, nearing Sofia.

"All yours!" Sofia replied.

Taking command, Nicole pushed Sofia onto her back. Slowly, she put one of her legs in between Sofia's and gently lowered her mouth towards Sofia's large, perky breasts. Sofia moaned slightly as Nicole flicked her nipple with her tongue before taking her entire areola into her mouth. With her other hand she massaged Sofia's other breast. As Nicole continued to suck on Sofia's large, tanned breast, she pinched her nipple with her other hand, causing Sofia to arch her back. Nicole then released Sofia's nipple, hardened from the cold, and groped her body with both of her hands. She moved her head back up to just above Sofia's, and pressed her lips against hers. As their tongues touched Sofia moaned into Nicole's mouth and moved her hand to unclasp Nicole's bra, revealing her milky, white tits. They continued to kiss as Sofia moved her hands, cupping Nicole's bare breasts.

Aaron gasped as Nicole's breasts fell into view. They were breathtaking. They were firm and perky, slightly bigger than his mother's. They jostled up and down with her every move, hypnotizing him. Aaron stared in awe as two beautiful women made out right in front of him. His cock further hardened as he watched them massage each other's breasts and swirl their tongues in each other's mouths.

Finishing their kiss, Nicole pulled up from Sofia's lips. As she pulled off of her, she bit her lip and smiled seductively at Sofia. "You're a good kisser, Sophie," she said, calling her by a cutesy nickname.

"You too, hun" Sofia said, sitting back up, turning to the group. "I guess she finished her dare just fine!" she said, giggling.

The men's jaws were still on the floor, stunned by what had happened. As they tried to recover, Nicole changed the subject.

"Okay, Marinella. It's your guys' turn now!" Nicole said, her breathing still heavy from her arousal. "You only have dares left, right?"

"Oh, nuh uh." Marinella said, turning a shade of red Aaron had never even seen before. "I'm not doing anything like that! I'm too embarrassed! We're out!" she said, looking away.

Her husband looked relieved yet slightly disappointed that they wouldn't be doing anything, but accepted the decision.

"You sure, Nella?" Aaron's mother spoke in.

"Yeah. We're gonna stay and watch still, of course." Marinella added.

"What a naughty slut!" Nicole said, laughing.

"Whatever!" Marinella said, embarrassed. "It's Lauren and Rick's turn now, right?" she added, referring to Aaron as his father.

"I guess so," Nicole said, agreeing. "Truth or dare?"

Aaron's mother turned to him, whispering to decide what they wanted to do. "I think we should do one more dare, before it gets too serious, so we can keep our truth for a last round if we need it. We'll try to get them out after our turn with something crazy."

Aaron just nodded in agreement, too horny to really focus on anything.

"We choose dare again." Lauren said.

"Okay," Nicole said, this time not even attempting to decide the dare with the rest of the group. "Give your husband a blow job, right here in front of us."

Aaron's jaw dropped. He hadn't expected it to ever go this far, and while his cock stirred at the thought of getting his cock sucked by his mother, he fully expected her to turn it down.

"You can't be serious, Nicole! That's too far. The other stuff was borderline already, but this is basically like having sex in front of you guys! You can't expect us to accept that!"

"Well, that's the dare, sweetie." Nicole said, teasing her. "If you want to win, that's what you have to do."

Lauren looked to the other two women for support. They had none.

"Sorry, babe, but no objections here." Sofia said as she made eye contact with Aaron's mother. "This is too exciting!"

Marinella was too embarrassed to even be talking about it to acknowledge Lauren looking at her.

Aaron's mom turned towards him, lost in thought. Aaron, in the middle of this all, tried to discuss it with his mother.

"It's fine, mom" he started, whispering to her as she drew closer. "This has gone far enough already. There's no need to do the dare."

"You're right, baby. It's fine." She replied. Aaron took a deep breath of relief. "Just let me do all the work." She added.

Aaron's eyes shot wide as he felt his mother grab his member through his suit. She actually planned to give her son a blow job!

"Holy shit, she's gonna do it." Marinella said, her eyes glued to what was transpiring.

Slowly, Lauren unbuckled the fake utility belt Aaron was wearing, and pulled down the bottom of his costume, revealing his boxers. There was a large tent in his pants, with stains of precum all over the underwear. Aaron went to protest one last time as Lauren attempted to pull them down, but she gave him a threatening glare, causing him to back down. He couldn't believe his own mother was about to give him a blow job!

Aaron's mother pulled down his boxers in one move, causing his large cock to spring out. Aaron immediately became aware that everyone in the room could see his manhood. The women gasped as it escaped his boxers, and Aaron's mother, eyes wide, instinctively licked her lips.

"Holy shit, Rick." Sofia blurted out. "Jesus, that thing is huge."

"I can see why you married him, Laurie" Nicole said nonchalantly, in front of her own husband. She blatantly stared at Aaron's cock, and he saw her subtly move her hand between her legs. "That thing's like half as big as you!" she added, referencing his mother's petite body.

Lauren ignored them, focusing on the task at hand. She'd never seen such a big cock in her life, and strangely felt proud that she had made such a thing. At the same time, she felt herself get wet at the thought of tasting it. Slowly, she brought her lips to Aaron's cockhead, and in one move engulfed the tip in her mouth.

Aaron moaned as he felt his mother's mouth envelop his cock, her tongue swirling around its tip. Aaron watched as Lauren slowly moved her lips down the length of his shaft, attempting to take it all at once. Unbeknownst to Aaron, his mother was exceptionally gifted at giving head, and she also really liked doing it too.

Lauren continued to slide her luscious, red lips down her son's massive girth. She stopped, taking in as much as she could, and found herself unable to reach the bottom third of his manhood. Aaron moaned at the sight of his mother's gorgeous, soft lips running over his cock. Seeing his mother, dressed up with her Pocahontas headband and light facepaint, almost choking on his massive cock made him harder than he'd ever been before, and he did everything he could to not cum right there.

Realizing she couldn't reach the base of his cock, Lauren took her free hands and placed it around the base of her son's cock, using her other to cradle his large testicles. As her mouth and through adjusted to his size, she began to pump the bottom part of his cock with her dainty hand, unable to even completely wrap her hand around it. She worked his cock with one hand, massaging his balls with the other as she slowly started to move her lips up and down his shaft. She began to pick up the pace as she got more and more used to his size, running her small mouth up and down the length of his enormous cock.

Aaron watched in pure delight as his mother's lips bobbed up and down over his cock. He noticed her small, perky tits bouncing up and down each time she moved her lips down the length of his member and pumped her hand. It was by far the best head he'd ever been given, and it drove him even crazier that he was being blown by his own mother.

Lauren continued to move her lips up and down her son's enormous manhood, enjoying the taste of such a young, large cock in her mouth. She pumped his shaft over and over, feeling herself getting wetter as she pleasured her son in front of her close friends. Her tongue expertly worked his cockhead before Lauren felt her son begin to tense up. Realizing he was close to cumming, she picked up her pace even more, wrapping her lips tight around his massive girth and engulfing as much of his length as she could, to the point of almost choking.

Aaron could no longer handle his mother's expert work, and knew he was close to finishing. "Holy shit, mo-" he started, cutting himself off, realizing he needed to call his mother by her actual name. " Oh Fuck, Lauren. I'm about to cum, babe!" he said, attempting to act like her husband.

Aaron's mother continued to work in overdrive before he couldn't take it any more. "Fuck!" Aaron moaned, feeling his balls tighten as he began to release inside his mother's mouth. Ropes and ropes of his cum shot down his mother's throat as Aaron felt his balls empty into his mother's mouth.

Lauren was expecting to swallow his cum, but she wasn't prepared for how much he actually came. What seemed like buckets of cum shot out of his enormous cock, filling her mouth to the brim. She swallowed her son's load, but his cock continued to pump out more of his potent seed.

Finally, Aaron began to settle down as he pumped the last of his cum deep inside his mother's mouth. He groaned at the sight of his mother attempting to finish swallowing his load, a small amount of his cum dripping down her chin and landing on her perky breast. As he finished, she continued to lick the head of his cock, cleaning it entirely of his cum. She swallowed the rest of his load and slowly withdrew her mouth from Aaron's cock. She looked down at the cum that had fallen onto her breast before gathering it on her finger and licking it off.

Aaron looked at his gorgeous mother, her left breast and chin still dripping with his cum. As he recovered, his mother looked up at him and smiled seductively, giving him a little shrug. Aaron pulled his boxers back up over his semi-flaccid cock.

Immediately, they both once again realized where they were: right in front of three other couples. Aaron's mother, attempting to tidy herself, took her nearby top and wiped the cum off of her face and body. She sat down on her son's lap and gave him a peck on the lips, shortly after having just had her own around his cock. Lauren's panties were completely soaked at this point; she was as horny as she could ever remember, especially after performing such a naughty, taboo act in front of other people. Aaron could feel her wetness in his lap and knew his mother was incredibly aroused.

"Jesus Christ that was hot." Marinella spoke, apparently too transfixed to be embarrassed further.

"We have to get out of here." Sofia said suddenly, speaking to her husband Ben. She stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. He had a noticeable erection.

"What are you doing, babe?" he said, obviously confused.

"We have to go, now." Sofia said, bring her mouth close to his ear and whispering something. His eyes went wide for a moment as Sofia cracked a smile. She gathered the pieces of her costume and started putting them on, forgetting in the moment about her bra and panties.