Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, guys. We're leaving. Have fun!" she said, moving to the door.

Marinella spoke up: "Wait! Don't you want the purse?"

They opened the door, still continuing to leave. "No thanks, girls. You guys can keep it! Bye!" she said, smiling at us as her husband pulled her out the door, slamming it in the process.

"Oh god" Marinella said, realizing what Sofia went off to do.

Lauren spoke up now, speaking to Nicole. "Okay, Nikki. I completed my dare. Now it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

Aaron looked at Nicole as she snapped out of her silent haze. Aaron looked down between her legs and saw her finger firmly pleasuring her naked pussy. She removed it as she realized what was happening.

"Such a little horny slut." Aaron's mother spoke up, teasing Nicole like she had been doing to them all night. So which is it gonna be?"

"Dare!" Nicole said, blurting it out without speaking to her husband. He briefly tried to protest before Lauren interrupted him.

"Okay," Lauren said. "Let him fuck you in the ass." She said, motioning towards Nicole's husband.

"What?" her husband shouted, speaking up for the first time since the game started. He'd really only been watching until now.

"Okay, honey." Nicole said, getting up. She walked over to the nearby bed and laid herself over it, exposing both her tight holes to the remaining members of the group. "Let's go, baby. Fuck my tight little ass." She said, about as nonchalantly as you possibly could.

To Aaron and Lauren's surprise, Nicole's husband spoke up again. "Woah, Nicole. There's no way I'm doing that in front of everybody. That's too crazy, even for us!"

"What baby? You're joking right? Come on, fuck me! I know you've wanted to do anal for like ever!" she said, clearly getting impatient and obviously horny. She waved her round ass back and forth, continuing to flash everybody with her pink, puffy pussy and waiting asshole.

"No, Nikki. Sorry. I'm not doing this." He said, turning to Aaron and his mother, revealing a tent in his pants. "We're out. You guys win."

"What baby?" Nicole said, turning around. "No way! I want to win. Just fuck me right now!" she said, walking towards her husband and pressing her perky breasts into his chest. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her ass, attempting to persuade him.

Nicole's husband groaned audibly as he felt her ass, but remained resilient. "Sorry, Nikki. We can have sex later. I can't do it in front of your friends." He said, leaning in to kiss her.

Their lips briefly touched before Nicole broke it, pouting and sticking out her lower lip. "Okay, but you better make it up to me later!" she said, grabbing her husband's manhood through his costume. She turned to Aaron and his mother.

"Okay, I guess you guys won." She said, still pouting slightly. She walked back towards the bed, this time to get the prize. She picked up the Prada bag and walked back over towards Lauren. "Here's your prize, hun. I hope you like it. It was fun playing with you; we should do it again sometime." she said, flashing a mischievous smile and winking at Aaron.

"I guess we're gonna go home now." Marinella said, trying to excuse herself room the room. "It was a great party, Nikki, but we have to go. Thanks for inviting us!" she continued, grabbing her husband's hand and trying to hurry out the door.

"Please, Nella," Nicole said, picking up her costume off the door. "I know you're hurrying home so you two can have sex. No need to hide it, babe." She looked at Marinella with a teasing grin.

"Whatever!" Marinella replied, completely embarrassed again by Nicole's teasing. "Bye!"

With that, they stepped out the door, leaving Nicole and her husband alone with Aaron and his mother.

Lauren, realizing she was still sitting in her son's lap, got up, trying to distance herself. Aaron stared at his mother's ass as she stood up, admiring the enormous wet spot in her panties. He looked towards Nicole who was redressing herself on the bed.

Nicole slowly slid each leg of the tight catwoman suit over hers, pulling it up to her waist, covering her pussy. Aaron stared at her gorgeous body as she reclasped her bra and zipped the front of the skintight leather suit all the way up, over her fantastic tits. Even dressed, Nicole still looked amazing as the tight suit hugged her every curve. Aaron was sad to no longer be able to admire her naked body, but realized it was for the better after he had been ogling the women all night.

Aaron's mother set her new purse aside, looking to do the same. After gathering both pieces of her costume, began to slide her skirt back up. She was thankful to be able to hide her wet panties as she slid the skirt over her wide hips and round ass. She grabbed her top and placed it over her breasts, attempting to cover her hard nipples while she tied it. She'd realized her mistake in having wiped up her son's cum with the costume, as its thin material was now noticeably stained with cum. She postponed tying it, leaving it draped across her chest as she looked up towards Nicole and her husband.

"Well, Lauren, Rick, I guess it's time for us to go back to the party. I see you guys still have somewhat of a "mess" to clean up, so I'll see you downstairs." She said, giggling. She took her husband's hand and led him out the door, chastising him for making her lose. "You better fuck me really hard later tonight after making me lose that!" she said, lightly punching his arm as she left the room and closed the door.

This left Aaron and his mother alone for the first time that night. Lauren, realizing this, quickly tossed the cum-stained top of her costume to the side. She didn't want to be topless in front of her son, but it was doing her no favors. Aaron's eyes shot to his mother's breasts as he stood up, stepping out of his s blatantly staring at her still mostly nude body. She blushed as he stared at her with lust in his eyes, covering her small, perky tits with her arms.

Aaron, now finally out of sight of everyone else in the party, quickly tore off the hot mask and rest of his costume, attempting cool down. Lauren stared at her son's muscular body as he stripped to nothing but his sleeveless undershirt and boxers. He really had turned into quite the good looking young man.

"Alright, Aaron. Come over here and sit next to me. We need to talk about this." She said, still incredibly horny but realizing they should stop whatever was happening before it was too late. Aaron, snapping out of his haze as his mother covered her chest, obeyed his mother and walked towards the bed to sit next to her.

As he neared the bed, Aaron felt his foot step on something. He looked down, realizing too late he'd stepped on Sofia's panties. As his weight shifted, his foot slid out from under him, causing him to fall towards the bed. Lauren, barely reacting to what happened, attempted to catch him as he fell towards her. His momentum led him onto the bed, pushing Lauren onto her back in the process. He finally stopped himself as he realized where he was.

He was lying over his mother's half naked body, his right hand firmly on her left breast. He'd fallen completely on top of her, and in trying to catch himself he'd inadvertently groped her body. Lauren lay on her back, her face inches from her son's, very aware of his hand squeezing her firm breast. They stared at each other for a moment before almost instinctually closing their eyes and bringing their heads together. Their lips met in the heat of the moment, sending sparks flying as they kissed passionately for the third time that night. Lauren's lips parted as her son pushed his tongue into her mouth, his rough hand still cupping her breast.

Lauren moaned as Aaron pinched her nipple between his fingers and immediately moved her hand to feel for his manhood. She grabbed his cock through his boxers, feeling it start to reharden in her hands. She pressed her lips even harder against her son's as she slipped her hand inside the waistband to feel her son's massive cock. At this point she no longer cared what she was doing, all she wanted to do was get pounded by a nice cock. She was going to get fucked hard by her own son.

Aaron was too overcome with lust to even think about anything anymore. He broke the kiss, taking his shirt off, and moved his mouth to one of his mother's small, perky breasts. He flicked her hard nipple with his tongue before engulfing her breast in his mouth once again. He slowly moved his free hand to his mother's wet slit, running his finger along her lips through her lace panties.

"Oh fuck, baby!" she cooed, shivers being sent down her spine every time her son's fingers pressed into her sopping pussy.

In one move, he ripped his mother's underwear completely off, tearing it completely in the process. Slowly, he inserted one finger into her waiting pussy, his mouth still sucking on her small breasts. Lauren moaned as his finger entered her pussy, toying with her with pleasure. She was being driven crazy with lust, hornier than she ever had been before, and it was because of, out of all people, her son!

She regained focus as her son fingered her wet slit, now gripping her son's manhood firmly inside his shorts. She lightly ran her hand up and down the length of his shaft, pumping his cock as he continued to tease her body. Aaron removed his mouth from his mother nipple, exposing her wet areola to the cold air. He kissed up and down her flat stomach, his free hand roaming over her thin, lithe body. He ran his hand down over her wild, child bearing hips, still pleasuring her with his hand.

Lauren felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm and started grinding her pussy hard against her son's fingers. Just as she felt herself getting close to the edge, her son withdrew his hand from her pussy.

"What the fuck, baby? I was about to cum!" she said, begging for relief.

"I know. I'm gonna make you cum on my cock, mom. No cheating." Aaron said, now in power.

"Fuck, Aaron. Please, just fuck me. Fuck your mother's tight little pussy!" she moaned, pinching her nipple with her own hand.

Satisfied Aaron pulled down his shorts, once again revealing his huge cock. He grabbed his mother's gorgeous legs, lifting them up and lining his cock up to her pussy. Before entering, he slid it up and down her wet slit, teasing her one last time.

"Oh god! I need your cock, baby! Put it in me, already!" she cried, unable to wait a moment longer.

With this, Aaron grabbed his mother by the hips and popped the tip of his cock inside his mother's waiting pussy.

Lauren gasped as she felt his massive girth enter her tight cunt. He was so big it was almost painful. Slowly, she began to adjust to his size as he continued to push farther into her wet pussy. Aaron continued to penetrate his mother's pussy, his hands roaming over her petite body.

"Holy fuck mom, you're so tight!" he said, his cock stretching her tight pussy. Finally, he pushed his cock all the way in, completely bottoming out into his mother's hilt.

Lauren yelped in pain as her son's massive cock hit her cervix. It hurt badly at first, but slowly it began to fade away into pleasure. His enormous cock was now completely penetrating her tight cunt. Lauren felt like she was being split in half on his massive cock, she was being filled up like she'd never been filled before. Aaron had momentarily stopped moving, allowing her pussy to completely adjust to his size.

Aaron began to withdraw his cock from her velvet sheathe, pulling it almost all the way out. In one movement he pushed back in all the way, filling her up again. He started to pick up a pace, pounding in and out of her pussy, increasing the speed each time. Finally, he fell into a rhythm, impaling his mother's tight pussy with his massive cock. Lauren yelped every single time he pushed into her, his size continuing to stretch her pussy.

Finally, completely adjusted to his movements and girth, she started to match his rhythm, moving her hips in tune with his as he pumped his cock in and out of her. Aaron continued fucking his mother's tight pussy, bringing his hands once again to her perky breasts, groping them roughly, and pressing his mouth hard against hers. Their tongues swirled in each other's mouths, kissing passionately as mother and son. She bit his lip as she felt herself once again nearing her climax.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck your naughty little slut of a mother! I'm so close to cumming, baby, don't stop!" she screamed into his neck, her legs wrapping around his waist, urging him to penetrate her deeper. Aaron grabbed his mother's ass, squeezing it hard and picking her up in the process. Her hard nipples pressed into his naked chest as continued to slide his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck mom, your ass is so fucking fantastic. Your hips are so god damn sexy!" Aaron yelled, still groping her tight ass.

Just as Lauren neared the edge of her orgasm, the door knob began to turn. "You guys gonna come down here?" Nicole said before seeing the situation.

Luckily, Aaron was facing the bed, away from the door. Nicole could only see his back and Lauren as he continued to piston in and out of her tight hole.

Lauren, facing the door, saw Nicole's eyes go wide as she witnessed what happened. Too late, Lauren began to orgasm on her son's hard cock, unable to stop herself or warn him of anything.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled. "I'm cumming!" she said as she bounced up and down on her son's cock, hoping Nicole couldn't tell it was him.

Nicole could see Lauren's petite body being impaled over and over again, watching her tits jostle up and down as she came on Aaron's cock. "You naughty slut!" Nicole mouthed to Lauren, still unbeknownst to Aaron.

Lauren, mid orgasm, attempted to shoo Nicole away, motioning with her arm to close the door. This was hard, as she was still convulsing on her son's cock, the fact that her best friend was watching her fuck her own son driving her even crazier.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lauren moaned out, each time her son pumped his cock back into her pussy. She continued to shoo Nicole away, trying to get her to leave.

Nicole, seeing his, gave her the "okay" symbol, before starting to close the door. Right before she closed it, however, she brought out her phone and snapped a picture of Lauren, naked, being fucked hard by son who was facing away.

Unable to do anything, still in the middle of her orgasm, Lauren watched as Nicole took the photo, flashed her a smile, and then shut the door.

Lauren's pussy began to contract as her orgasm came crashing down, squeezing Aaron's cock like a vice.

"Holy fuck mom! You're too tight! I'm gonna cum!" he said, continuing to buck in and out of her tight pussy.

Deciding to completely ignore what had just happened, Lauren wrapped her legs tighter around her son's waist, causing him to push deeper inside her sopping pussy. "Fuck me, baby!" she yelled, her pussy milking her son's cock for all it was worth. "Cum inside my pussy, baby! I'm on the pill! Shoot your load deep inside your mother's womb!"

All the encouragement Aaron needed, he set her back down on her back and took her nipple into his mouth, pushing his cock deep inside her one last time. Lauren arched her back as she felt her son tense up, about to cum.

"Oh fuck!" Aaron yelled as started to cum inside his mother's pussy. Loads and loads of his cum shot deep inside his mother's fertile womb, coating her walls with his potent seed. Lauren gasped as she felt her son's balls empty deep inside her tight pussy, filling her up with his hot cum.

"That's it!" Lauren gasped, "Fill your mommy up with your hot cum! Make me your little cum slut!" She felt her son's cock completely empty inside her cunt, causing it to overflow with his seed. She contracted her pussy, milking the last drops of cum from his enormous cock, grabbing his head and kissing him passionately once again.

Aaron, his balls now completely emptied inside his mother, collapsed to her side. As they both recovered from their mindshattering orgasms, they cuddled in each other's arms. She turned his head towards his, pushing her ass into his crotch. Aaron, feeling his, lifted his head up and pressed his lips to hers, cupping her breast once again.

"I love you, baby." Lauren said, completely satisfied, feeling great to be appreciated by such a young, nice cock.

"I love you too, mom." Aaron said, kissing her on the cheek. He placed his hand on the side of her hips, squeezing her ass. "You're so fucking sexy. Your ass is fucking perfect." He said, rolling over.

Lauren turned around and laid her arm across her son, her hard nipples pressing into the side of his chest as she attempted to recover. They lay together for a few minutes before deciding they needed to get ready.

"We should get back down there," Lauren started, "Nicole must be wondering where we are." She didn't reveal the fact that Nicole had come in and seen them having sex, even going so far as to take a picture. Lauren's only hope now was that she had no clue it was her son and that she could get her to delete the photo.

They both got up off the bed, and Aaron went to put his costume back on.

"Don't forget to put your mask back on, honey" his mother said, resuming her duties as his mother.

"I know, I know. People still think I'm your husband. I guess we don't want them seeing that it was actually your son whose cock you were sucking like a horny slut." He said, grinning at her. He pulled on his suit, leaving his mask off for a moment as he turned to his mother.

"Hey! I'm still your mother, young man. Don't talk to me like that!" she said, walking past him to gather her clothes."

"Yeah yeah." Aaron said. As she passed him, he brought his hand down and slapped her naked ass hard, causing her to yelp in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"Aaron!" she said, turning around and blushing a deep red. "Don't do that!" she continued, embarrassed by being treated that way by her son.

"Sorry. Your ass is just so fucking sexy. I couldn't resist." He watched her as she attempted to redress, getting ready to go back down to the party.

Lauren picked up her top, still slightly stained with his cum, and tied it around her chest, covering her small breasts. Her hard nipples poked through the fabric, leaving much less to the imagination. She walked over to the bed, picking up her torn panties.

"Did you really have to tear them completely off, baby?" she said, looking at the ripped material. "There's no way I can wear these now. I really like these ones." She said, pouting.

"Sorry mom, I just got kinda lost in the moment."

"What am I gonna do now? I have nothing to cover myself." Lauren said, looking at the skimpy skirt that would barely cover her bottom.

Aaron walked over to his mother, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards his chest. "I guess you'll just have to be a naughty little slut and go the rest of the night without panties." He said, grabbing her ass and pressing his lips against hers once again.

Lauren broke the kiss, biting her lip, and moving to grab her small, revealing skirt. "You make things so difficult." She said, stepping in to it. She slowly slid the skirt up her legs, her son staring. She blushed as she pulled the skirt over her wide hips, placing it on her waist. She looked dressed, but she could feel the cold air touching her naked pussy under the skirt.

She inspected herself, realizing the skirt covered practically nothing. She was almost showing her naked ass and shaved pussy. She moved carefully towards the door, trying to make sure her skirt wouldn't blow up as she walked. She felt naughty not wearing any panties as she could still feel her wet pussy oozing with her son's cum. Getting ready to leave, she moved to the bag she'd won, picking it up and admiring it. "Definitely worth it." She said to herself, moving her eyes between the bag and her son.