Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go, I guess." She said, moving to the door." Aaron watched his mother's scantily clad ass as she opened the door, pulling him by the hand in the process. They bounced down stairs, his mother revealing her naked ass with every step she took downward. Finally, as they reached the bottom, Lauren pulled her skirt farther down and blushed, hoping no one had seen her naked bottom as she'd gone down the stairs. She set off to find Nicole, hoping to fix the situation.

Lauren led her son through the crowd, looking for her friend. She spotted her at the back by the door, and flagged her down.

"Hey Lauren." Nicole said, grinning at her mischievously. "Where have you guys been?" she asked, rhetorically.

"Oh, you know, around." Lauren responded, playing her game. "We just wanted to tell you we were heading out and say our goodbyes."

"Oh okay. Thanks for coming!" she said, giggling. She looked at Aaron, now wearing the mask once again.

"We had a great time." Aaron spoke up, saying his goodbye.

"Yes we did." Lauren added, turning to her son. "You can wait in the car. I have to talk to Nikki for a sec."

"Okay, baby." He said, kissing her before leaving. Lauren hoped Nicole still thought it was her husband; she didn't want to continue the affection if she knew it was actually her son. Aaron took out his keys and headed out the door, walking towards the car.

"What's up, hun?" Nicole said, smiling, obviously teasing Lauren.

"Delete that picture Nicole!" Lauren said, still gauging Nicole's reaction.

"Oh, the one of you and your husband fucking on my bed? Why would I do that?" Nicole continued, pulling out her phone.

Lauren breathed a sigh of relief, realizing Nicole didn't know it was her son whose cock she'd been riding. She still didn't want her to have the picture, though.

"Come on, Nikki. Delete it. I don't want Rick to know you took a picture of us!" she said, trying to convince her friend to erase it.

"Sorry, Laurie, but I'm gonna keep it. It's too hot to erase. You're a naughty little whore, you know that?" Nicole said, showing her the picture. It clearly showed Lauren's naked body being pounded by her son, who thankfully was turned around enough to be unable to be identified in the picture. In the picture, Lauren's tits were perfectly on display, and you could just make out the shape of her son's cock stretching the entrance to her tight pussy. It was certainly quite a bit more than even a "risqué" photo.

"What are you even gonna do with it?" Lauren asked, blushing after having seen a photo of her so exposed.

"I won't show it to anyone or tell anybody I have it. It's just for me, so I always have a photo of my milf of a bestie getting fucked like a horny slut." Nicole put away her phone, placing her arms around Lauren and hugging her close.

She quickly her soft lips to Lauren's, giving her a peck, perhaps a little more sensually than would be considered "normal", and whispered in her ear: "Don't worry, babe."

Lauren, realizing she was getting nowhere, just hoped her friend would be true to her word. She had been her best friend for many years, and she trusted her, but she was still uneasy. "I guess that's the best I'm gonna get" she said to herself.

"Okay, Nikki" Lauren said, eyeing her carefully. "I guess we're going to head out now. Thanks for the bag" she said, indicating the purse she had around her shoulder.

"No problem, hun. Have a good night!" With that, Nicole stapped back to resume the party, her tight ass cheeks bouncing in the skin tight suit with each step. Lauren stepped out the door, looking for her car.

Lauren spotted her son standing next to their car about 30 yards away, and quickly hurried to him, the cold night air blowing under her skirt. She could feel some of her son's cum start to drip down her leg, no panties to cover her wet, sopping pussy. As she reached about half way across the street, a large gust began blowing, picking up Lauren's skirt. Too late to react, the gust completely blew up the sides of her skirt, flashing her bare ass and naked pussy in front of her son. Lauren turned a bright shade of red as she attempted to pull her skirt down, holding it as she walked the rest of the way.

"Windy out, huh?" Aaron said rhetorically, chuckling at his mother's situation.

"Shut up!" Lauren said, still blushing, as she stepped into the seat. As she sat down, she could still feel some of her son's cum leaking out of her pussy. She placed her hands in her lap, trying to cover what was happening and attempting to make sure it didn't leak onto the seat.

Aaron pulled off his mask, finally being alone once again. He started the car and began to drive home. As they drove in silence, Lauren noticed their dynamic was changed. One hand on the wheel, Aaron placed his other hand high up on her thigh. His strong hands caressed her leg, running up and down its length. She was embarrassed at being touched so naughtily by her own son, but was still incredibly aroused.

Slowly, Aaron's free hand roamed down to just in between her legs. He moved his fingers, lightly running them over her wet slit.

Lauren gasped as her son's fingers traced her puffy pussy lips. "Aaron!" she yelped as her son pressed one finger into her wetness, feeling his cum leaking out of her pussy.

He removed his hand, pulling into their driveway and stopping the car. He stepped out of the car. Aaron walked around to the passenger side, opening the door to help his mother out. Breathing roughly from his touch, she took his outstretched hand and began to get out. As Aaron pulled his mother up from the seat, he caught a glimpse of his mother's still sopping pussy.

Lauren, finally getting out, once again brought her hands to her lap, covering her scantily clad bottom. She blushed as she walked towards the door, letting herself in. As she and her son stepped in the house, closing the door, she began to think what they should do about their situation.

Aaron, finally home, quickly stripped off the hot costume, tossing it on the couch. He turned to face his mother as she tried to speak up.

"Aaron. Tonight was amazing, but I don't think we should do anything like it ever again. You're my son. I can't be having sex with you! It's wrong!" she said, trying to convince herself as well. She'd be lying if she said she hadn't loved being fucked hard by her son's enormous cock.

Aaron said nothing, walking towards her apparently something on his mind. As Lauren began to follow up her statement with another, she felt her son pick her completely up off the floor.

"What are you doing, Aaron?" she said, confused. He lifted her hips completely up and set her ass down on the tent forming in front of his boxers. He continued to hold her up with one hand as he tore off her top with the other.

"Stop, Aaron! We shouldn't be doing this!" she said as he pressed her lips hard against hers, kissing her passionately.

Aaron didn't care at this point, and breaking the kiss he finally spoke up. "I don't care, mom. You're so fucking hot. I'm gonna fuck you like the horny slut I know you are." He squeezed her ass under her skirt, taking her perky, small breast once again in his mouth. He lightly tongued her hard nipple, causing her to moan with pleasure. He ground his cock hard into her wet pussy, only the thin material of her skirt and his boxers separating their sexes.

"Oh fuck, baby!" Lauren gasped as his large cock pressed into her tight cunt. She arched her back as her son's mouth continued to work on her sensitive nipple.

Aaron, removing his mouth from her breast, gripped her again and started walking up the stairs towards her bed room. He had no trouble picking up her petite body, and he slid pressed his mouth against her soft, red lips as he moved to her room. His tongue lightly touched hers as he reached her bed, where he gently set her down. Aaron removed his shirt and boxers, revealing his once again hard cock, and leaned over his mother. He pressed the tip of his cockhead into his mother's tight pussy, still filled with his cum from earlier. He ran his cock along the length of her slit, teasing her in the process.

Lauren let go of all her reservations, and accepted the fact that she wanted to be fucked hard by her son's cock. "Fuck me, Aaron! Fuck your mother's tight little pussy!"

Aaron obeyed, grabbing her hips and plunging his thick cock deep inside his mother's waiting pussy. His massive girth stretched her pussy once again, filling her up to the brim.

"Holy fuck your cock is so big, baby! You're splitting me in half!" she moaned as her son penetrated her tight cunt.

Aaron began to slide his cock in and out of his mother's pussy, picking up his pace. He pounded her tight pussy with his enormous shaft, pulling her hips into his with every stroke. He moved groped her naked body with his strong hands, massaging her tits and squeezing her ass, her dainty skirt now flung up above her stomach.

Lauren screamed every time her son's large cock entered her pussy. She bucked her hips as he pulled her petite body into his. Any pent up frustration melted away as her son used her tight pussy like a toy, ramming her with his cock.

Suddenly, Lauren felt her son's cock completely withdraw from her sopping pussy. She looked down, wondering what had happened, and met her son's gaze, noticing the lust in his eyes.

Aaron picked up his mother's petite body, flipping her on his stomach. "I'm gonna fuck your tight little pussy from behind so I can pound your fucking gorgeous ass!" He reached for his cock, pressing it into his mother's slit from behind. She arched her back as she felt his cock press into her cunt, propping her tight ass up off the bed. He ripped off the thin skirt, throwing it on the floor by the bed.

Aaron moaned as he once again entered his mother's sopping pussy, feeling her tightness envelop his cock. "Fuck mom, you're so tight! He said, gripping her wide hips and ass as he bottomed out deep inside her tight hole. He watched in delight as his cock slid in and out of his mother's pussy, pressing his crotch into her round ass. As his cock continued to piston in and out of Lauren's cunt, his balls slapped against her clit.

Lauren laid face down on the bed, her small breasts pressing into the sheet as she continued to get rammed from behind by her son. As Aaron pushed his enormous cock inside her pussy in the new position, she once again felt his massive cockhead hit her cervix. She yelped, this time in complete pleasure, as his cock pressed into her hilt.

"You cock is so fucking big! You're stretching my tight pussy so much!" Lauren moaned, nearing her orgasm. Aaron bent over his mother, her ass grinding into his crotch, as he reached over to grab her tits. He groped her body from behind, his stiff cock still penetrating her from behind.

"Oh god your tits are perfect!" Aaron gasped, rolling her nipple in between his fingers. Lauren turned her head backwards, placing her hand over her son's head and bring it closer to hers. She kissed him passionately as he continued to pleasure her petite, lithe body.

"Oh fuck, mom!" Aaron said, continuing to pump in and out of her pussy. "I'm about to cum!"

Lauren could feel her son start to tense up as his cock pressed into her cervix every time he bottomed out in her. "Cum for me, baby! Cum inside your mother's slutty little pussy!"

Hearing his gorgeous mother speaking like a horny slut pushed Aaron over the edge. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" he said, pushing once again, deep inside her pussy. His balls tensed as he exploded deep insider her womb, filling her again with his massive load.

Lauren, feeling her son's hot cum filling her pussy again, started to orgasm on his cock. "Oh God, baby, I'm cumming too! Fuck me with your huge cock!" she gasped as she convulsed on his massive erection.

Aaron grabbed his mother's wide hips, squeezing her ass and kissing the side of her neck as his cock continued to shoot his potent seed inside his mother's womb.

Lauren came harder than she ever had before, her pussy being completely filled by her son's massive load. She moaned, rubbing her clit as she shattered on his cock. "Ohh fuck!" she moaned one last time, collapsing on the bed.

Aaron shot the last of his load deep inside his mother's cunt, falling on the bed as well. They lay on the bed, gasping, as they recovered from their orgasms.

Lauren, laying on her side, her son's cock still deep inside her pussy. She turned her head, pressing her full, red lips to her son's. "I love you so much, baby." She said, her ass still pressing against his crotch.

Aaron kissed her again, cupping her breast with one hand, his other squeezing her round ass. "I love you too."

They rested, slowly drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

Lauren awoke early the next morning with a light headache, no doubt a result of her drinking. She shuffled a bit, slowly realizing where she was. Her son's arm was still draped across her chest, and his cock was still pressing against the underside of her pussy, touching her tight hole. Slowly, she got out of bed, surveying the situation. She and her son had just fucked in her own bed, and the room was a mess. Her ripped skirt was lying on the floor by the bed, and her son's undershirt and boxers sat on a nearby chair. The covers were completely messed up, stained with massive amounts of cum.

Lauren turned around, looking into the mirror at her body. Her pussy was incredibly sore from being fucked so hard by such a large cock, and her small, perky nipples were tender after being handled so roughly by her son. Her lipstick was smeared, traces of it still on her son's cock and chest.

"Hey sexy" Lauren heard from behind her, her son apparently now awake.

Aaron was sitting up in the bed, staring at his mother's tight ass from behind as she stared in the mirror. He bit his lip, his eye's running over his mother's hot body as she turned her waist towards him. He admired his work noting her smeared makeup, and her sore, raw pussy. She had a hickey on her neck, and she rubbed her tender breasts as she looked at him.

"Hey baby." She said, walking towards him. "I didn't realize you were up." She sat on the edge of the bed, next to him, giving him a light peck on the lips. "Last night was amazing."

Aaron, somewhat sore himself from their long night, sat up further in the bed. "Sure was. Who knew my mother was such a little slut?" he said, teasing her. Lauren blushed, then quickly shook it off.

"So what do you want to do today?" Aaron asked, getting up out of the bed. "Dad said he wouldn't be here until at the very least late tonight."

"Well" Lauren said, walking towards the bathroom. "First of all, I'm going to take a shower."

Aaron watched her ass sway back and forth as she reached the entrance, turning around again. "Care to join me?"

Aaron lit up, stepping towards his mother without saying anything. He reached the door, picking up her by the waist, squeezing her ass. They stared face to face for a second, before Lauren pulled her son's head towards hers. Their lips met, their tongue's dancing in each other's mouths.

Lauren broke the kiss as her son closed the door behind him. He carried her to the edge of the shower, turning on the water. "You don't mind showering with your dirty little slut of a mother?" she said.

"Of course not" he said, stepping into the tub and pressing her petite body against the tile. He groped her small breast and lined up his hardening cock to her waiting hole. "I'm gonna fuck her tight little pussy until she's too sore to walk." In one stroke, he pushed his massive cock deep inside her pussy, bottoming out deep inside his mother, up to the hilt.