All Comments on 'Truth Or Dare Ch. 01'

by mollyisme

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
TRUTH OR DARE

GOOD STORY BUT YOU STOP WAY TOO SOON. HOPE YOU KEEP THEM GOING AS FAR AS THEY CAN GO WITH EACH OTHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
truth or dare ch.01

I would like more please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Playful and fun

What was the point of stopping here? Sure, you build suspense, but you might as well have just cut it off arbitrarily in mid-sentence. You build more annoyance than suspense.

It started out fine. Keep going with the gentle, fun teasing. Hopefully, you didn't just stop because you have no idea how to continue.

And by the way, who the hell cares whether it is true or not? That only matters to you.

mollyismemollyismeover 20 years agoAuthor
Playful and fun reply

Thanks for your information and feedback. I decided I wanted to stop it there. I have more info, and it will be on the website in a few days. But honesly, thanks for you opinion. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Tease

Oh stopping there was wonderful...

Sort of like one of the girls stopping to see if the other wanted more, and was willing to go for more. You've drawn us into experiencing what the characters are experiencing.

Keep it up babe... (Just tell me if the story's true?!?)

mollyismemollyismeover 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I am glad you liked it! And yes it is true...the rest of the story should be up in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh My!

What a tease!!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 20 years ago
Got my interest--raised--

good story build-up!--I'm off for Ch.02

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

Well so far I like the story and the build up. Just waiting for Chap. 02 and hoping it will be just as good, oh and btw I like how stoped it!

ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 19 years ago
Love being teased.

Enjoyed part one. Certainly looking for more. Don't rush Molly...take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Want ... more

This is beautiful - and made me awfully wet, too. Wish you'd write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tease

A tease well played. Here's hoping ch. 2 lives up to the promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun

Your story did an awesome job of telling your story and making me feel the sexiness, nervousness and young fun we all want to explore and live, Great job and keep up the fantastic way you brought us into the story. Very sexy and exciting with feeling!!

Slake77Slake77over 5 years ago
Truth or Dare

Love truth or dare stories. Close my eyes & imagine you molly. love to discuss in depth. Steve (Slake77@aol.com)

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Dropped the ball here...some would call that a tease...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous