All Comments on 'Truth or Dare Turns Gay'

by TightWhiteHole

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It started to suck really bad

Half way it really started to suck! It went from caution to full on gay with no shame and not single strugle, real lack of reality!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT

Leave the girls out of it. More description of the guys bodies and parts, as well as the sex acts is needed.

campernjcampernjover 6 years ago
Needs Another Chapter!

I liked your story, but it needs another Chapter.... true, Thomas didn't get any action/help from the other boys to make him cum (unless of course he came from being fucked! hehe). What happened when Tyler walks into Thomas' bedroom right after he finished having to get HIMSELF off? More sex? Tyler should return the favor and let Thomas fuck HIM, or at least suck him off! It's only fair after all... Help out your buddy and get HIM off too! LOL....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too many wrong turns.......

There were multiple opportunities to increase the anticipation, extend the storyline in any number of directions. The writer made the openings, created the scenes yet never followed through. Had this been a rough draft and back-worked into an outline, THEN restarted from there, the possibilities would have been endless. I felt like leaving the girls out at the end was a mistake. They could have had girl on girl while the guys watched it or joint free-for-all action with the lot of themi, possibly a lead in for a Part II. The "Truth or Dare" of actually posting the video to social media was "over the top". It was no help to the story and not believable. It didn't fit the lines of the story. Overall a decent story and I guess a fair start for an aspiring porn writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous