Tucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

I flicked the drop from Tucker's cock and let the mild salt of it fill my mouth. In the few moments I took to savor my second favorite sexual flavor (you can probably guess my favorite, and Tucker didn't have it) Tucker took that moment to get back to what we'd laid ourselves on the bed to do.

The taboo of what we were doing had every one of my nerve endings standing at attention, so the feeling of Tucker's mouth closing over the head of my cock again had me gasping as if I'd never received a blowjob before in my life. Good god, it felt incredible! A big part of it was the enthusiasm I could sense in how Tucker was attacking what he was doing. Unfortunately, as the years have gone on, my wife seemed to be treating oral sex as a duty, and one she approached with a matter-of-factness that, while it still felt good, lacked the eagerness of someone who really enjoyed what they were doing.

And Tucker was having a ball. I had no idea what he and Deb's sex life was like, but I had a suspicion it was a lot like mine and Amanda's, at least if his current giddy willingness was any indication.

I wasted little time opening up and taking Tucker's cock deep in my mouth. I'd like to say "throat," but I wasn't able to get him that far. My gag reflex kicked in long before he got anywhere near my throat, but it felt like I had one hell of a lot of cock in me, regardless. I could tell Tucker wasn't really getting any more of me in his mouth than I was getting of him, but neither of us was complaining.

We'd suck a while, then back off and get our fingers into the act, occasionally reaching back and tickling the other's asshole. Neither complained about that, either.

I wasn't sure how long we'd been at this on-your-side-69, but it seemed both a long time, and no time at all...

...When we heard, "So this is why you two wanted to stay behind."

It was my wife! Holy fuck! Tucker and I both bounded off the bed like it was a catapult. Our clothes lay in the doorway where both our wives stood, so we did the best we could to cover ourselves up. We were fooling no one but ourselves, though, and there was no doubt they'd seen us sucking each others' cocks, so we were fucking sunk.

I couldn't read Amanda's face. I was sure she'd be furious, ready to head to the lawyer for divorce papers, or at the very least, questioning my masculinity. There didn't appear to be any of the rage I'd anticipated for so long. However, she didn't seem quite turned on by having caught her husband giving a blowjob, either. I wasn't really sure what she was thinking.

Deb, on the other hand, looked just short of reaching into her jeans and rubbing her cunt. There was a look of intense lust in her eyes. Whether or not she'd ever thought about two men together in the past, it was pretty clear she thought about it now, and she liked the notion.

"Actually, no," I finally found the ability to say. "It just happened. We got to talking and stuff just... happened. We've never done anything like this with anybody else before." To say I was highly conscious of my nudity would be a huge understatement. To be standing there naked next to another man just made the embarrassment stronger.

"Uh huh," Amanda said, apparently not quite convinced. Deb still stood silent, glassy eyed. Amid my heightened awareness regarding my state of undress and that I'd been caught by my wife, I further noted that she wasn't reacting like I'd expected her to. Yeah, she was busting my balls at the moment, but I expected more... yelling. I wasn't sure whether this calm smugness was a good or bad thing. She may have merely been holding back her rage, but somehow, I doubted it. Such restraint in the face of a situation like this seemed completely out of character.

Turning to Tucker's wife, she said, "Debbie, what do you think about the kind of thing our husbands were doing when we came in?"

The look on Deb's face hadn't changed, but she hadn't said anything yet, either. I wanted to glance over to Tucker to see how he was taking this new turn in the situation, but was afraid that taking my attention off my wife would set off the storm I'd been anticipating and dreading.

It seemed to take forever for Deb to respond. Still, Amanda stood there waiting for an answer from her. It took several beats, but Deb finally realized she was being asked to weigh in with an opinion regarding what they'd walked in on.

Finally, Deb found her voice, but it seemed she wasn't entirely sure how to say what she wanted to say. "I want..." she hesitated, not sure if she should say what was on her mind. "I want to see more."

Now, I did look over at Tucker. The astonishment on his face had to be a mirror of my own. While Deb hadn't displayed overt displeasure at what her husband and I had been doing, I'm pretty sure we both had expected a good deal of it. It was pretty obvious my own wife wasn't delighted by what she'd walked in on, but neither did she exhibit the horror and outrage I'd been afraid would be thrown in my face.

"You heard the lady," Amanda snapped, exhibiting a degree of domination in her tone I hadn't heard since the last time I'd helped her with housework. For her to take such an attitude in a sexual situation wasn't like her. She normally was pretty passive in the bedroom, almost to the point of submissiveness. This assertiveness, I found kind of hot, and I've never really considered myself submissive.

When Tucker and I failed to jump right to attention, Amanda said, "Well, boys? Is something the matter?"

Tucker spoke up, "No, Ma'am, but what would you like to see us do?"

Again, my wife turned to her friend. "What do you want our husbands to do to one another?"

Deb's eyes sparkled. It was pretty evident she liked the idea of what was going to happen. "Suck your cocks some more."

Tucker moaned to hear such a phrase leave his wife's lips. I had to admit, it woke my cock up, too.

"You heard her," Amanda said, "Get back to cock sucking."

God, hearing it not once, but twice, and one of those voices belonging to my wife... I didn't hesitate any longer. I started climbing back on the bed, highly aware of my balls and half hard cock dangling crazily between my legs as I positioned myself.

I laid on my side once again, and Tucker did the same. This time, we both opened wide and just went to town.

There were two male voices and at least one female one moaning when lips touched penis. I wasn't sure if my wife was turned on by our show, or whether we were just being set up for some kind of unpleasantness later, but at the moment, I was afraid for what might happen if I didn't comply.

Before too awful long, the sound of sloppy blowjobs, accompanied by the sounds of sexual arousal, filled the room. I chanced a look toward the girls and found Deb hadn't been able to resist anymore, and had lowered her jeans and panties and was happily rubbing herself while watching the homoerotic show being performed in front of her. My own wife in the meantime, had stepped closer to the bed and was starting to show the beginnings of arousal at the taboo act going on before her, at her own order.

Tucker and I both gave the best blowjob show we could manage. When one of us would start to sound like he was getting close, the sucker would slow down to fend off the impending orgasm, knowing that, at our ages, once we came, we'd be out of the picture for a while, and neither of us wanted to stop, even to recover from cumming. We both had wanted, if not a scene exactly like this, then one where our wives stepped out of the usual comfort zones and tried something new, even if it entailed them not being directly involved.

After a while, as much as we tried, there wasn't much we could do to keep from cumming. We'd teased and edged one another to the point that, if we kept on sucking, orgasm was going to be impossible to postpone any further. As much as we wanted to prolong this encounter, Tucker and I were going to cum: cum for ourselves, as well as our voyeur wives.

Just as I anticipated my first mouthful of cum, I heard Amanda order, "Stop what you're doing." Whimpers came from both my and Tucker's throats, as well as Deb's. I wasn't sure if Deb hadn't been having almost as much fun as us guys had been. With great reluctance, Tucker and I both removed the cocks from our mouths as ordered, rising so we could see what our wives would have us do next.

Both our cocks were hard as could be, and having to stop so close to climax was one of the toughest things I think either of us had ever done. I knew that it wouldn't take a whole lot to get me off, so hopefully whatever my wife had in mind was something that wasn't going to require the use of my cock for a while, at least if she wanted this scene to go on longer.

As Tucker and I stood and waited, I noted that Deb had gotten rid of her jeans somewhere along the line, and from the way my wife's nipples stood out against the fabric of her top, it would seem she'd been aroused by the goings-on as well.

"You boys seem to like cock pretty well," Amanda said. I noted that her voice seemed to quiver a little bit when she said this, a sure indication that she was more turned on than she was trying to let on. Of course, I knew everything was just fine when she started to unbutton her own jeans, saying, "But do you still like pussy?"

Once again, Tucker and I gave each other a glance, and with wide grins on our faces, stepped over to our respective wives and pulled them in close, planting hot, horny kisses on them both.

I helped Amanda with her pants, not removing my lips from hers, then started immediately on her top. I wasn't going to look, but I had a feeling Deb was going to swiftly be just as naked as my wife would be soon.

Within less than a minute, Amanda was nude. She seemed not at all self-conscious about being naked in front of others. Then again, she and Deb had shared hotel rooms before, so it was a pretty good bet those two had already seen each other naked before, and the two of them had been standing there watching their nude husbands sucking each other's cock, so such Victorian propriety was really pretty out of place.

We weren't concerned about Tucker and Deb just then, anyhow, because Amanda and I, as soon as she was nude, just locked right back up and made out like a couple of ultra horny teenagers.

Oh, she was aroused, of that there was no doubt. I could feel her stiff nipples digging into my chest as we kissed. The idea that watching me suck another man's cock got my Amanda so hot made me even hornier.

I backed away from our kiss for a moment, looked into the lust in my wife's eyes and told her, "If I'd known seeing me give a blowjob would get you this worked up, I'd have done it years ago." Amanda only smiled and pressed her lips to mine once more.

Then I remembered that the command we'd been given had been to prove Tucker and I still liked women. I reached down and took two generous handfuls of ass cheek and picked my wife up off the floor enough to maneuver her toward the bed. She gave a squeal when she felt me lift her this way, then a screech and a giggle when I more-or-less tossed her on the bed.

Tucker and Deb were a little more decorous about it, he leading her to the other side of the bed and sitting her down so she could lay back on her own.

I didn't worry too much about it, because Amanda was into the scene, at least if the chuckle she gave me was any indication. Well, that and the fact that she laid back on the bed and lifted her feet high, then spread them as far as they'd go.

Amanda's pussy was soaked. As I stood there staring in awe and appreciation, I could see Deb doing the same thing on the other side of the bed. From the look on Tucker's face, it appeared his wife's pussy was in a similar state of arousal. The two of us looked over at the other and grinned at our incredible luck. I noted that Tucker's cock still stood hard and proud at the amazing situation, as did my own.

I gave Tucker a small nod, then fell to my knees between my wife's legs.

Now, I enjoyed what I'd done with Tucker... hoped I'd get the chance to do it again, and maybe more. However, this was where my true loyalty stood, this wet, beautiful slit between my wife's legs. I loved the look of it, its odor, the taste and texture of it. As well, I especially loved how it felt as it clutched my cock while I fucked it. I might be growing to like cock, but I dearly loved pussy.

And so I wasted no more time, plunging my face into my wife's sopping cunt and getting myself into the worship her fabulous pussy deserved.

Amanda and Deb's cries of pleasure came simultaneously, as Tucker and I both attacked their hot, juicy slits with an enthusiasm that was fueled from elation that we weren't in trouble for getting caught sucking each other's cock.

My wife's pussy never tasted sweeter than it did right at that moment, and I wanted the flavor, that aroma, to stay with me for long after I took my face from between her legs, so I rubbed my face all over her juicy crotch until I felt her wetness all the way up my cheeks and around nearly to my ears. Sure, it was going to get kind of uncomfortable once it dried, but the smell of her cunt in my nostrils would more than make up for it.

Amanda was going nuts on my tongue, and from the sounds on the other side of the bed, Tucker was doing the same to Deb. I couldn't be sure, but I thought Tucker and I were putting up a pretty good argument for still loving the hell out of pussy...

Not only was I gauging my own wife's arousal, but my ears were trying to do the same for Deb, in the hope that Tucker and I might be able to get the girls off at roughly the same time. Now, I love hearing my wife building toward orgasm, but the idea of getting to hear not just one, but two women doing the same thing was hot as hell. I couldn't see Tucker from where I was, but I imagined he was getting just as turned on by the ladies' growing horniness as I was, and while I wanted the girls to cum together, I didn't want it to happen too soon.

I heard a small whimper from my Amanda when it became obvious I wasn't going to get her off quite as quickly as it had appeared, but I didn't stop entirely, so she didn't have too much room to complain.

My god, my wife tasted good! And the longer I lapped her luscious pussy, the more of her delicious fluid she supplied me. I couldn't remember the last time she'd been this wet, but I certainly wasn't protesting. The best kind of woman is a wet one, and that certainly described Amanda right at that moment.

Eventually, after several minutes, there was little way to put off my wife's orgasm any longer, short of just stopping altogether, and I didn't want to do that to her after teasing her up to the edge for such a long time. Besides, this was supposed to be proof that I wasn't turning to cock exclusively, and I intended to prove that to her as conclusively as I could.

I'd have loved to fuck her. Her pussy is my favorite place in the entire world to be, but for the same reason Tucker and I hadn't gotten each other off, I held back my orgasm for the moment. With all the stimulation my cock had received already, it wouldn't have taken long in Amanda's gorgeous pussy before I'd be filling it with my jizz.

Picking up my pace with my tongue, I heard Amanda's climax escalate until she was writhing and thrashing on my tongue, her cries of pleasure sounding loud and uninhibited, especially coupled with the fact that her best friend in the world was doing exactly the same thing on the bed beside her.

When Amanda's cum started to recede, I backed away and admired my handiwork. As wet as she'd been before I started, her pussy was even wetter after having experienced such a huge orgasm.

I watched my wife's hips tremble as her body relaxed, I caught Tucker's eye as he was doing pretty much the same thing I was. We grinned across the bed at one another again, over the glorious landscape of our wives' bodies.

Then, something happened that I'd never expected in a million years: As Tucker and I knelt smiling in triumphant glee at the way this whole experience was turning out, our wives' heads turned toward one another, and for just the briefest of moments, their lips deliberately touched.

Holy fuck! Amanda had never expressed any bisexual interest, and from the look on Tucker's face, I could tell Deb was the same. Still, it had happened, and there was no way they could claim otherwise. It made me wonder just what happened on those trips they'd taken together, when Tucker and I had been unable to accompany them. My mind exploded with the possible lesbian goings-on that our wives may have gotten into while their husbands were miles away.

The kiss didn't last long, but it had already burned an indelible image in my brain! I could tell from the look on his face that Tucker had plenty of questions to ask, too.

When our wives sat up, the bliss of orgasm still showed on their faces. I stayed on my knees, but stretched up to kiss her. Now, my face was coated with her pussy juices, but she kissed me without hesitation. For years, she'd been reluctant to kiss me after I went down on her, claiming she didn't like the taste of her pussy. She had no qualms this time.

In fact, she kissed me long and hard. That my face was coated with her pussy seemed to spur her on to kiss me even harder.

I didn't give a damn what Tucker was doing at that point. I figured he was doing pretty much the same thing I was, but if he wasn't, that was between him and Deb.

When I finally backed away from Amanda, I looked her hard in the eyes, a little confused.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" she countered.

"You know damn well what I mean," I insisted, but the look on her face told me she really didn't know what I was talking about.

"With you and Deb just now. What was that?"

"Oh," she said, "right." My wife looked over her shoulder at her best friend, who looked back with a sheepish grin. The look on Tucker's face said he wanted an answer as much as I did.

"Well..." Amanda started, embarrassed to tell me anything about it. Those imagined lesbian trysts both aroused and enraged me, but I held back judgment so she could find the words to say what she meant to say.

Let me quickly explain a little about that statement from a moment ago. Arousal is probably obvious. I mean, what red-blooded, straight(ish) American guy with an active libido hasn't dreamed of two women having sex together? The one I think I need to clarify is "enraged." This was a trust thing. I think the idea that she would do such a thing without telling me about it hurt... a lot. It probably hit her the same kind of way when she walked in on Tucker and me. So, it was kind of the pot calling the kettle black sort of thing, but hey, we can't help those sudden flare-ups of emotion, can we?

Finally, Amanda just shrugged. "It never happened before. I never thought about it. In light of what's been going on in this room recently, and the heat of the moment, it just... happened. Can you understand that?"

Could I understand? With how things had happened with Tucker? Holy shit, what a question!

The relief buoyed through me like a balloon. It burst out of me with a laugh.

"You have to ask me if I understand? With what I was doing?" I threw my arms around my wife and hugged her tight. I understood. I understood only too well. Not everything is planned. The saying is true: shit happens, and we can't do anything about it, particularly take it back.

When we broke our embrace, I looked at Amanda seriously, saying, "I have only one question."

The look on my face sobered Amanda's relief. I think she was afraid I was angry with her. "What?" she asked timidly.

"Can I see it again?" I couldn't maintain the flat seriousness in my tone and broke out in a boyish grin of hope and delight.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers