Tucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My smile brought back my wife's. She blinked at me a couple times, then turned toward Deb, who looked at her, then back at Tucker.

"Please?" he asked earnestly at her questioning look.

Deb turned back to Amanda and they looked into each other's eyes for a couple seconds, then began to lean in.

This time, when they kissed, it wasn't just a brief peck like the first time. Their lips came together gently, but stayed together. It seemed like they were deciding how much they liked this sapphic display. Apparently the decision was: quite a bit, because they didn't stop what they were doing, and each lady brought a hand up to caress the other's cheek as they continued kissing.

Well, fuck. Like most men, I'd fantasized about something like this for years, but we'd had discussions about it, and the consensus I came up with was: A better than likely chance of never. Therefore, to see my Amanda kissing another woman went beyond remarkable, and passed into the "fulfilled fantasy" slot. I had no idea whether this meant the women would go any farther, but I found the sight of my wife kissing another woman to be probably the most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life.

When they stopped kissing and backed away from one another a little bit, the look they gave each other went beyond the friendship they'd held for so many years. It was a look of wonder, mixed with, "why didn't we try that years ago?"

Eventually, they each looked away from the other woman and Deb asked, "Is that what you wanted?"

The only response I managed to give was a groan, and I felt a huge drop of precum force its way out the tip of my cock.

Deb craned her neck to see me better, then turned to Amanda with a grin. "I guess he liked it."

"I think so," my wife answered, smug amusement evident in her voice.

"Looks like my man liked it quite a bit, too," Deb added, looking over at her husband, who appeared to be in a similar state as I was.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Amanda asked. "You want to fuck us girls, or would you rather have some more cock?"

Right at that moment, my brain refused to function. My cock wanted to fuck something: whether it was male or female, it couldn't care less.

Tucker somehow managed to find his voice first and said, "What would you ladies like?"

There was almost nothing I wouldn't do for my wife right then. If she'd have asked me to go outside and greet cars passing by dressed as I was, I'd have gladly done it. If she wanted to take me into the bathroom and pee on me, I'd have been right there. All she needed to do is ask...

"Well, while the thought of that hard cock in my pussy sounds positively delightful right now," Deb said, "I think I'd like to see how far you boys are willing to go with one another." Tucker's wife was quite obviously turned on by the bisexual goings on she'd witnessed when they came back from shopping. My wife had liked it, but apparently not quite as much as her friend had.

"Right," Amanda said. "I think they've proven they haven't turned completely gay. But I'd like to see some more, too."

"What do you want to see?" I asked.

"Tucker, sit down here," Deb said, indicating a spot against the headboard of the bed. "Scott, you get between his legs and suck his cock."

We wasted no time taking up the position requested. Tucker's cock was stiff and drooling, as was mine, and I made a point to push my ass as high as I could, so all my good bits were on display as wantonly as possible.

Before I opened up, I gave a glance to each of the ladies to make sure it was what they were looking for. The looks they gave back told me it was exactly what they wanted.

This tacit approval was all the encouragement I needed, and I got right to sucking Tucker's cock.

The knowledge of everything that had gone on recently had me horny as hell, and I took it out on Tucker's hard-on. It was pretty obvious he was trying his best to hold back from cumming, for the same reasons we'd both done so from the beginning. Still, I could tell he was pretty close right from the start, and so I was torn as to whether to just go for it, and make him cum, or to let him hang on a little longer.

The decision was taken from me when I felt what must have been a wet finger start to circle my asshole. My gasp pulled my mouth off of Tucker's cock immediately. Now, I'm no homophobe when it comes to having my butt played with, so I wasn't going to protest. In fact, the big surprise was how incredibly good it felt. It didn't make any difference to me who was playing with my ass. Whichever of the girls it might be, I loved it.

When that teasing finger centered on my hole, I knew what was coming, and relaxed back there as much as I could. The first push didn't get anywhere. A wet finger wasn't going to do it.

I felt one of the ladies get off the bed and skitter out of the room, only to return a few seconds later. I heard what sounded like a cap being opened, and then the finger returned to my butt.

Initially, it was cool to the touch, but that finger slipped right in me.

Oh, my god, I liked that. The finger slid in until I felt the hand it was attached to bump against my ass. Then it pulled back until all I felt was the tip still inside, and once more, it slid all the way up me.

"Add another," I heard my Amanda say, so the one fucking me must have been Tucker's wife. That thought was pretty mind-bending, too.

The next time I was penetrated, I felt two fingers stretch my hole. I couldn't help the moan that came from my throat, it felt so good.

After four or five strokes like this, another finger was added to the mix, and oh, baby, did I like that.

It'd been a while since Amanda had played with my ass (yes, we did some ass play – she didn't care for it on her, but knew that liked butt play on occasion) so this rare treat, and by someone else's hand, was delightful.

"Think you can get in there?" Amanda asked. I was still head down, ass up, with the top of my head bumping against Tucker's cock and balls, so I could only assume my wife was talking to him.

I had no real idea where we expected our cock sucking tryst to go, when Tucker and I started all this, but to have my wife want to see me get fucked by another man was beyond amazing, and probably beyond where we'd have taken it, if it had been just us guys letting things flow how they liked.

Of course, after hearing my wife more-or-less say she wanted to see me get fucked, it was all I could think of.

I finally looked up at Tucker, who seemed both eager and apprehensive about doing what he was being asked, but I made the decision for him, saying, "Give it a try."

I then looked back at the two girls. Indeed, from the position she was in, Tucker's wife had her fingers in my ass, while my wife enjoyed the sight.

Tucker got up from where he was and maneuvered himself around the bed, till he knelt behind me. I felt Deb's fingers leave my ass, and I heard the slick, sticky sounds of lube being applied. Next, there was more shuffling around behind me, and I felt something thicker and more blunt pressed against my exposed asshole.

Involuntarily, I tightened up. Tucker pushed gently, but couldn't get in.

"Relax, honey," Amanda cooed. "It's okay. Go ahead and let him in. I want to see him fuck you.

"Here," she continued, sliding in where Tucker had been sitting, placing her once-again soaked pussy where I could get at it with my tongue, "maybe this will help distract you a little."

Once again, the odor of my wife's aroused pussy filled my head, and all I wanted to do right then was lick it.

Which is exactly what I started to do. Like I had before, I lapped at her drooling juices, scooping them up with my tongue and letting her flavor fill me.

Meanwhile, Tucker started in again at my ass. I let out a grunt of surprise when I felt fingers on my dangling cock and balls, but it would appear that Deb was getting into the act, as well.

Between Amanda's pussy and Deb's hands, I was well distracted from what was going on at my asshole. Sure, I felt my hole stretch and fill, but I wasn't thinking exclusively about what was going on there anymore, so Tucker managed to slide his beautiful cock into my rear with only a little effort.

I have to admit, once he was in my ass, Tucker's cock felt glorious!

Tucker stopped when his hips met my ass, rather than just starting to fuck, and that was fine with me. A little time to get used to the notion and feel of being fucked was a good idea. Of course, I still had a pussy in my face and hands on my cock and balls, so there was plenty of stimulation to process.

Finally, I backed away from Amanda's slit long enough to say, "Okay, go ahead."

Much to my relief, Tucker didn't start to pound at my butt like he could have. If we'd have been younger men, chances are the horniness would have rendered us both nearly incapable of restraint of any kind. As it was, we were both mature enough to know better, and/or not be able to, fuck with abandon.

No, the pace Tucker set was nice and easy. If he was anything like me, he'd never had his cock in anybody's ass before, and was getting used to the feeling. If it felt even half as good for him as it did for me, it had to be pretty fucking spectacular.

I could barely believe this was happening. Here I was, getting butt fucked with a real cock, and my wife was sitting right in front of me, watching it happen. Not only that, she was taking part! It was something I'd relegated to mere masturbatory fantasy a long, long time ago. Hell, I'd never even expected to follow up on this particular fantasy. Sex with someone other than each other had been a big no-no for a long while. It was why I was shocked I'd gone through with my initial adventure with Tucker, and even moreso that Amanda didn't have a fit when she walked in on us.

From where I was between my wife's legs, I could hear both her and Tucker's orgasms building. The closer he got to cumming, the harder Tucker fucked me. At the same time, Amanda's pussy started to get wetter and wetter, which indicated to me that she was getting really close, too.

My wife came first. She didn't quite squirt, but my mouth was flooded with her orgasmic juices while she held my head in place. I knew her climax was over when, panting, her hold on me eased. Poor Tucker was on the verge of unloading in my butt when Amanda told him, "Stop what you're doing. Let's let Scott find out what he thinks of this anal stuff. He's been asking to fuck my ass for years now. Whattya say, Honey?"

I backed up from her pussy to say, "It won't be yours, but if Tucker's game for getting what I just got, I'll take it."

From the amount of time it took for him to withdraw from my ass, I could tell Tucker wanted to go just a minute or so longer and let go of the load he'd built up since we'd started all this. I was fucking horny, but what Deb had been doing to me hadn't been enough to get me off, and besides, a lot of my concentration had been centered on my butt.

I felt Tucker get off the bed, then heard him walk away. A few seconds later, I heard water running, so he must have been cleaning himself up. I finally levered myself into a kneeling position and leaned over to give my wife another pussy flavored kiss, which she once more, remarkably, did not shy from.

When Tucker emerged from the bathroom, Amanda got up from where she sat and motioned for Deb to take her place. I picked up that the plan was not for there to be a lot of intimate contact between unmarried spouses, meaning: We weren't swapping wives here. That was fine. The fact that the girls were taking some part in what we were doing was enough. For their kiss earlier, I got the impression that the ladies wouldn't be experimenting nearly so much as their husbands were. While I'd have loved to watch our women pleasing one another, I could live without it.

I got out of the way so Tucker could assume the same posture I'd been in, but he asked, "Could I be on my back?" A glance around at our wives showed no protest, so I told him, "Yeah, no problem. Get yourself situated and we'll go from there."

Deb, who had taken the spot Amanda had been in while I experienced my butt fuck, moved a little to give her husband room to get comfortable. When Tucker had taken up his position, his wife told him, "Scott won't be able to fuck you like that." His feet were flat on the bed, with his knees bent. "Spread your legs like I do for you."

A blush crept over Tucker's face as he realized the position she was telling him to assume. After a few seconds, he lifted his feet off the bed, then threw them into the air, his legs spread wide. Deb grabbed his ankles and held them apart for me. I could tell Tucker was embarrassed at being so wantonly displayed. I imagined he felt damn vulnerable like that.

"How do you like that, Baby?" Deb asked. "That's how I feel just before you stick your dick in me."

"God, I feel so exposed," Tucker panted. "Yet, I feel like a slut, all spread open, waiting to get fucked by a hard cock."

Deb laughed. "Absolutely." She then turned to me, "Well, Mr. Cock. There's a hot hole for you, waiting to be fucked. Why aren't you fucking it?"

I hopped right to attention. My cock was almost ready. The interim between all the stimulation I'd gotten while I'd been getting fucked and now had curbed my erection a bit.

I started to stroke my cock to get it ready for work, but even with Tucker spread to nicely, and Deb's lovely nakedness, it was taking some time. God, I hated getting older sometimes.

"Here, Honey, let me help," Amanda finally said. She bent over and took me in her mouth and fluffed me up good. In less than a minute, I was stiff and ready to go.

That part taken care of, my wife reached for the lube and got me, then Tucker, all slicked up. Then she grabbed my slippery cock and guided it to Tucker's little pucker.

One thing I always like seeing when I watch videos of people fucking, is the sight of the cock first stretching the opening and the head suddenly disappearing inside. I paid close attention to where the tip of my hard-on and Tucker's ass intersected as I slowly gave even pressure to a hole that obviously wasn't used to being stretched. I didn't want to hurt Tucker by being too enthusiastic; he'd been patient with me and took his time, in respect to my own virginity back there, so it was only right I extend him equal consideration.

It seemed to take forever at Tucker's back door; there was so much more resistance than my wife's pussy. Then, I guessed I'd probably meet with an equal amount of "difficulty" if I was trying to get into Amanda's very lovely butt.

Just when I figured it wasn't going to happen, the head just "popped" inside.

Immediately, I could feel the grip on my cock. Even when she was younger, Amanda's pussy didn't feel this tight. Still, as I've always suspected, it didn't feel "better," than vaginal penetration, just different. Good different, but still, just... different.

Once the initial penetration was achieved, it was mainly just a matter of applying steady pressure to get the ring to swallow the rest of my shaft. It probably took better than a minute for me to completely bottom myself out in Tucker's butt. He hadn't even needed to be distracted like I had.

I looked up from Tucker's butt engulfing my entire cock to see a look of amazement on Deb's face. Her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy glistened. She'd raised up to get a better view, and her gaze was locked on her husband's genitals as well as his skewered asshole.

"God, that's incredible," she breathed. "I never thought two men; two big, hairy men fucking would be so sexy."

Tucker smiled, but just reached up and guided his wife so that she straddled his face while I received the honor and pleasure of fucking his rear for the first time.

"Go ahead and start, Honey," Amanda told me. "I don't think he's going to complain." She then leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, then backed away, whispering, "Fuck him."

Deb stopped moaning from her husband's tongue on her pussy long enough to pant, "Fuck him, Scott."

Well, damn. With that kind of encouragement, I sure as hell was going to try not to disappoint. I slid myself slowly out of Tucker's ass until just the head remained embedded in his fuck hole. Deb sighed, whether from Tucker's mouth or what she was seeing me doing to her man. "Back in," she said breathlessly.

Within a few seconds, I started a steady pace of fucking.

It was unusual, fucking another man while my wife knelt beside me. It'd have been pretty amazing, fucking anybody else; my wife going along with it was simply mind-blowing.

This realization made, I felt a wash of emotion sweep over me. Without missing a beat in what my hips were doing, I reached over and pulled my Amanda's face to mine and kissed her long and hard.

After we finally parted, I looked down at what was happening between Tucker's and my legs. My orgasm was getting ever closer, and I both needed to and didn't want to stop. I knew I was going to cum if I didn't quit fucking Tucker's butt soon, but I sure as hell really wanted to keep going.

Closer and closer I got. Deb was cumming almost constantly. Tucker had to be damn near drowning, but he didn't stop eating his wife while I fucked him. He had a death hold on her thighs, keeping her in place. I don't think she could have gotten away if she wanted to.

I was only a few strokes from the ultimate conclusion when Deb finally gasped, "No more. Please, Baby. Stop."

I couldn't help a whimper when Amanda whispered to me, "You probably need to stop, too."

It wasn't hard to imagine how Tucker felt, being asked to stop, right on the cusp of orgasm. Chances are, he'd been as loath to pull out of me as I now was to pull out of him. Still, I wasn't going to risk my wife's current good will by disobeying, no matter how desperate I was to cum. One thing my years have afforded me is some degree of control. Though I hated to, I stopped moving my hips and slowly slipped free of Tucker's gripping ass.

When I was finally completely out, Deb said, her breath still coming hard after such a chain of orgasms: "Go clean up. I don't know about your wife, but I need me some cock!"

Amanda chimed in. "You know it. You boys have had a lot of fun already. Time to give us girls some of that."

I was off the bed like I'd been shot from a cannon. As close to orgasm as I'd been, it was tough to keep from getting myself off while I washed, but I managed, because I desperately wanted, after all this, to fuck my wife.

When I came back, Tucker was sitting up, and he and Deb were making out like a pair of teenagers. Amanda was watching with a dreamy look in her eyes. This whole encounter was very much unlike her, but I sure as hell wasn't going to question. I was good with "go with the flow."

When Amanda saw me, she smiled warmly and held her arms out to me. I wasted no time climbing back on the bed and getting into a tight clinch with the woman I'd married, same as Tucker was doing with his. I could hardly remember loving my wife any more than I did at that moment.

We kissed with as much passion as our friends were. Somewhere along the line, Amanda backed away from our make-out session to ask: "You boys going to need to help one another out, to be able to fuck a couple old broads like us?"

I replied with a smile, "Let's see how you do," before I pulled her back in and continued kissing her.

When I can tell my wife is into what we're doing, I can get good and hard just from kissing her. With as stiff as I was, Amanda really liked what was happening.

For quite a while, the only sounds in the room were those of four people in love expressing that sentiment with the person they loved. Then Deb and Tucker began to move.

Tucker once again laid on his back on the bed. When he was well situated, Deb maneuvered herself over his cock, lined up, and lowered herself on him.