Tucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Amanda and I had stopped making out to watch all this. Without words, we glanced at one another and smiled.

I took up a spot next to Tucker, only my feet pointed toward his head. Amanda quickly skewered herself on me when I was in position.

Oh, my god. As much fun as I'd had exploring my bi side with Tucker, I had no intention whatsoever of giving up Amanda's pussy. Given the right circumstances, I might be persuaded to go the bi route again, but my cock in the warm, soft clutches of my wife's fantastic vagina told me I was home once more.

Now, I enjoy fucking my wife in any position, but I particularly like having her on top, and it isn't that I don't have to do any of the work. I love getting to watch her body gyrate, I really love watching her ample breasts bounce and jiggle as she moves, and I get a real good view of her face and the erotic looks she gets.

Within seconds, we were all moaning. All I could see of Tucker and Deb's fucking was Deb's lovely ass, Tucker's balls and every once in a while, when she moved just right, Tucker's hard cock sliding in and out of his wife's no-doubt fabulous pussy.

It didn't really matter, though. I wasn't sure about Tucker, but I was really pretty intent on my own wife and what we were doing, to worry much about anybody else. Still, the fact that we were fucking with someone not only in the room, but on the bed right beside us, was pretty fucking amazing.

Well, as you can imagine, Tucker and I were doing our damnedest to keep from shooting too quickly, considering that we'd both been brought to the edge more than once so far, then denied release.

Since I'd been the one most recently on the edge, I came first. You'd think I'd have been kind of shy about just letting go in the presence of other people, but with everything that'd happened already, something in me said, "What the hell," and I just let go, making all the noise that wanted to come out.

My orgasm sent Tucker hurtling over the edge, too, because he started making all the telltale sounds of a man in the throes of climax not too long after I started to cum.

It was incredible. I'd never cum in front of anybody but my wife before, and I'm sure Tucker would have said the same. It was hot, having an audience of more than one.

For almost a minute after us guys' orgasms subsided, the girls just sat there on top of us. Amanda smiled down at me, as I'm sure Deb was doing, too. There was something in her gaze, though, that told me I wasn't quite done yet, though.

A chill of surprise and mild horror went through me when Amanda slipped off my cock and started inching her way up my body. I'd fantasized about this many times before, but I never guessed it'd ever happen, no matter how hot I thought it would be...

And now that I'd cum, any desire I might have had to taste my seed before had fled.

However, I'd guessed that the primary method to get me to do it would be to take the choice away from me. That was exactly what was happening. It wasn't that I was repulsed by the idea of licking the cum out of Amanda's pussy, I just didn't care.

So, when my wife's messy cunt finally hovered only inches above my face, I didn't dig in right away. A part of me hoped she'd change her mind and just climb off. Nevertheless, the next thing I heard was, "C'mon, Honey. You'd have swallowed Tucker's cum if he'd have orgasmed while you sucked him. This isn't a whole lot different."

I wanted to differ with her. It was quite a bit different. The big difference was: I just didn't really care to anymore.

I heard Deb say to Tucker, "Go on, Baby. I know you want to."

The choice was taken from me when Amanda lowered her pussy onto my mouth, effectively telling me without words that I was going to eat her, and my cum, or I'd be having some trouble breathing for a while. It was a mean thing to do, but it drove the point home.

Extending my tongue, I immediately tasted the combination of Amanda's and my sexual juices. I had to admit, the strange taste I usually found unpleasant in my own cum (yes, I'd tasted it before) was softened by the addition of the fluids from my wife's pussy. And I had to admit to myself, I liked this receptacle for receiving cum even better than I would a cock. I'd have taken Tucker's cum if it'd have happened, and enjoyed it, but I so dearly loved my Amanda's pussy so much more, that if I had a choice, I'd take it from here a lot more readily.

The initial ennui surmounted, I wrapped my arms around Amanda's thighs and really went to town. The cum that smeared my wife's pussy when she sat down on my face now smeared both her and me, and I didn't care. I was starting to get into what I was doing between her legs, and the sounds she made told me she liked that I liked it.

In fact, when no more of my cum dripped from her well-fucked hole, I continued licking, intent on getting one more orgasm out of her before I stopped.

Maybe I said this before, maybe not, my memory sometimes isn't what it used to be, but Amanda has historically been a little embarrassed to have me eat her. I've never fully understood why, even though she's told me. I've always assured her that nothing she's concerned with (smell, taste, that kind of thing)is a problem for me. I'm wired so that the things she's worried about are the exact things that most excite me about oral on her. However, no matter how many times I assure her of that, she's still been reluctant to have me go down on her, and because of that, it usually takes her longer to get off on my tongue.

The fact that this was the second time in one session that I was eating her pussy, and she was going to soon be experiencing her second orgasm from oral, hinted that maybe, hopefully, she was getting over that hang-up. I hoped so.

Knowing she was close, I went right for the clit, sucking it into my mouth and giving it everything I could. Almost immediately, Amanda started to cum.

My wife isn't a squirter. She hasn't found the precise combination of relaxation amid the tension of climax. Still, she gets really wet when she cums, and this time was no exception. Having eaten both her juices and my own so recently, I found I wanted little more than to lap up the orgasm she gave me now.

A few licks into cleaning up her pussy a second time, she pulled off me, saying, "Oh god, too sensitive." She then laid out beside me, snuggling up close, her head resting on my chest. A little bit later, Deb climbed off Tucker and did the same.

Both Tucker's and my cock glistened with the remnants of a hearty fuck, and as I suspected, at my age, my cock was down for the count for a while.

Still, there was something to be said for cuddling, which, when I was younger, just annoyed the hell out of me. Now, though, there were days when it was enough just to be with Amanda naked, with no ulterior motives in the plan. Now, if something came up along the way that needed attending to, and we both agreed to do something about it, then that was all fine and well, but as I've gotten older, I've learned that sometimes fucking doesn't have to be the exclusive focus of intimate time together.

And, considering that we'd just gotten done with one of the most tremendous fucks of my life, I was all fucked out for the moment.

There was a definite feeling of contentment permeating the room. All four of us were thoroughly satisfied.

"So, we're okay?" I asked after a minute or two.

Amanda didn't answer right away, so I was temporarily afraid. Turns out, though, that she had been doing a quick analysis of her feelings about what had happened.

"Yeah, I think so," she finally said. "When we got back and found you boys doing what you were doing, I was ready to tear you a new one, and then some. You can thank Deb for calming me down. I was fuming while I watched the two of you at first, but eventually, I realized I wasn't nearly as pissed as I'd have been if you'd have been with another woman. The fact that you'd done something like this behind my back hurt a lot, but apparently, this was something you'd thought about for a long time, to have gone through with it in the first place.

"I'm still pissed, but given the attention you boys managed to show Deb and me, I think we can write off the notion that you've changed sides."

Before my wife could continue, Deb jumped in, "Have you?"

Tucker responded immediately, "Absolutely not. Pussy forever."

Amanda gave me a meaningful look. "How about you?"

"Not me. Give me women any time."

She laughed, "But apparently cock ain't so bad."

I read the look on her face and took a gamble. "That part, I can kind of see what you girls like about it, but the guy attached: not so much." I lifted my head and looked over at Tucker. "No offense."

"None taken," he piped up with a grin.

"Fair enough," she nodded. "Make me a deal, though. No more behind my back shit. If you have to indulge this... bi thing, you'll do it with me involved.

"Deb, too, because you aren't doing it with anybody else but Tucker, if you ever feel the need again."

I looked at my wife with wonder and awe.

"It's a deal."