Tucker's Studio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

"Is she hot lookin' like you?" Marsha asked.

"Yeah. I mean, I guess I sorta got the model looks. But she's the lucky one in that regard I think. Attracting male attention just messes up your head if you don't have the personality for it. I never knew how to process it when I was young and it sorta screwed up my life."

"Well you can make up for that now," Marsha said. "A mid-life blossoming. Come outta your shell and be a party girl. Why should they have all the fun, right?"

"I always wished I could," Molly said as she pulled on a skin-tight little sweater. "I don't know. Maybe it's not too late."

"Come here and look in the mirror. It's far from too late. You look wicked hot in that."

Molly gazed in the mirror. She was still in her jeans, with a sexy little wisp of a sweater clinging to her braless tits. Either the Appletini was making her high as a kite or she looked smokin' hot. Smokin' hot was the answer. All the men she'd been with in her life loved her tits, and for the first time in her life she understood why.

"Holy shit!" she said quietly as she looked at herself.

"Nice huh!" Marsha said. "I wish I had a rack like that. Here, pull those jeans off. I got a wicked cute little thong I just bought for you."

"Wow, you did some work down there!" Marsha said when she saw Molly's well manicured crotch. "Nice. I know the guys say they like it both ways, but I just think it looks better trimmed up."

"Me too. I never thought I'd be in a thong the other day," Molly said. "That was embarrassing."

"Hey honey, a woman hot as you, at your age? You got nothin' to be embarrassed about. You good with just the thong today?"

"I'm takin' my sister's advice," Molly said, downing the last of her drink. "Let's go."

"All right! I can't wait to see the look on Jamar's face. I swear to God you're doin' somethin' to him."

Molly walked onto the set behind Marsha, tits jiggling, ass swinging, empty glass in hand. Jamar took notice.

"Boss, the lady needs a drink," he said.

"Thank you Jamar," Molly said.

Tucker took her glass. She looked at Jamar longer than she should have. Tucker disappeared around the corner and mixed up a pitcher of Appletini's. He walked back into the light of the little set with a tray holding four glasses and the pitcher of the green elixir.

"I love it when work turns into a party," he said as he set it down on a table and filled the glasses. "Molly, you look unbelievable. Those gossipy witches at the pool would totally loose it if they saw how good you look today."

"Ha! You do know how to make an old gal feel good, I'll give you that." Molly laughed. "They are kinda witchy though, aren't they?"

"Let's put it this way. I never gave any of them my card."

Molly's confidence suddenly soared. It was good timing because she was standing there in a thong and her nipples were on full alert. She'd never been so on display before, and the session hadn't even really started.

"Cheers everybody," Tucker said, holding up his glass. "To the world's newest, sexiest MILF."

"Ha! Oh my God! No pressure there!" Molly said, suddenly feeling like she was in over her head.

"Pressure drop Miss Molly," Jamar said. "You know that song, Pressure Drop? Toots and the Maytals? You like some Reggae?"

"Yeah, Reggae's fun," Molly said.

"A little music boss?" Jamar asked Tucker.

"Sure. No need to ask," Tucker said.

Ten minutes later Molly was sprawled on a white, low-back sofa, on a set made up to look like a mid-century modern living room, with Toots and the Maytals throbbing out of the stereo. If Molly thought Jamar was almost dancing around her with his camera last time she was there, he really was this time. The reggae beat had him moving in an almost impossibly sexy way. At least that's the way Molly's Appletini infused brain made it seem.

Tucker choreographed Molly's drink into the shots Jamar was taking, and kept her glass full, along with everyone else's. Poor Jamar, with the camera in his hands, was the only one who couldn't drink, but he was high on Molly's tits. Yeah, he was a tit man, just as Molly had suspected. Molly didn't know it quite yet though. It was hard to tell what he was looking at with the camera up to his face.

"Can you lay face down Molly?" Tucker asked. "Look off to the side at the camera, like you're askin' it to look at that sweet ass of yours."

Molly had no problem with that. 'The camera' was Jamar, and she was kind of hoping he'd look at her ass. She knew it was naked except for a string down in the crack somewhere, but on her stomach as she was, she knew gravity was on her side, and she hoped it would look okay. Turns out Jamar's an ass man too. Some guys have a wide range of interests.

"Molly, are you open to working with a male model sometime?" Tucker said. "I'd love to get that dynamic going with you."

"Really?" Molly said. "I don't know. You may think I'm comfortable here, but I think I'd really stiffen up like that."

"Hey, no problem sweetheart. You alone is awesome. Roll over on your back baby. Yeah, that's it."

After a quick swig of his drink, Jamar circled in and snapped off a flurry of shots.

"So, you have male models too?" Molly asked Tucker.

"Sure honey. I can let you pick if you'd like. When we're done here I'll show you some shots."

Marsha whispered in Tuckers ear. Tucker looked at Jamar, and filled everyone's glasses as he contemplated the situation.

"Jamar, lets take five. Download what you've got."

"It's cool boss. Lots of room left," Jamar said, still working shots of Molly's ass.

"No, five everybody. Take a break," Tucker said.

He followed Jamar to the editing room down the hall, and told him what was on his mind.

"Whaddya think about helping Molly out today. I can see you guys have chemistry together. After all these years watchin' all the hot shit happenin' here, you ever wish you were in front of the camera?"

"You crazy boss?" Jamar said. "Them green drinks gettin' to ya?"

"Hey man, we're friends, but I'm a talent scout. When I see a couple that's gonna steam up the lens I know it. You wanna try somethin' with Molly?"

"Fuck yeah! But I wasn't thinkin' about in front of the camera!"

"Why not? You know I'm fair. The pay doubles, we all have fun. What's not to like? She's a sexy little thing, isn't she?"

"Yeah man. But what the fuck, if we do this we got no camera."

"Hey, I started this business behind the camera. I kinda miss it sometimes."

"Hey boss, if you can swing it, I'm in." Jamar said. "Don't push her though. She's too nice."

"Hey, you know me. If anybody's uncomfortable, it doesn't happen."

"All right," Tucker said as he and Jamar walked out on set. "I could try and deceive you Molly, and spin this in some way, but I'm not like that so I'm just gonna lay it out there. For a while now I've been looking for a way to get Jamar involved in front of the camera. He's way too pretty to keep behind the scenes. Molly, if you're more comfortable alone that's totally cool. Everybody'll understand that. But if you're wondering about teaming up with someone, Jamar here would like to give it a try. Totally up to you though."

"Yeah," Molly said, the Appletini talking before she got a chance to. "I need a refill though," she said holding out her glass. "Whaddya want us to do?"

"Well," Tucker said as he refilled everyone's glasses, "Chippy, he's my male stylist, he's not here today, so just take your shirt off Jamar, lay down with Molly, and we'll go from there."

Jamar wasted no time, climbing onto the couch behind Molly, in a way he knew would look good on camera.

"Now Molly, these couples sessions can go a lot of different ways," Tucker said. "We're open to all of them here, but the call is yours. If you say stop we stop. If you don't say stop we go. Know what I'm sayin'?"

"Yeah. Sexy stuff, right?"

"Yup. We love it here, and everyone has a good time, but it's your ballgame, okay? As far as you wanna go is as far as we'll go with you. We try and make this a comfortable fantasyland, and the fantasies are all yours."

"Okay. So...how do you want us to pose?"

Tucker held the camera to his eye and clicked off a few shots to get used to things.

"You're both pros. How about if you just roll with what feels good. I'll do my best to capture it."

Molly tipped her head back to look at Jamar. The exotic man of her dreams was right up against her, his tight jeans warm against her naked ass. Their eyes met and their mouths met a moment later. Marsha swooped in and took Molly's glass from her hand. It was game on.

The whole thing had happened in a way that baffled Molly. She found herself kissing a handsome black man on a sofa, her body positively screaming with desire. Was it acceptable? Should she be letting it happen? Damn it felt good! Jamar's hand roamed over her, big and strong, caressing her loose tits through the thin sweater. Fuck!...Damn!...Oh my God, she thought. Jesus fuckin' Christ! I wanna fuck this guy!

Jamar's head was in a similar place. Miss Molly's tits are sweet! Her pussy must be wet. Should I go there? Is it too soon? Fuck it, I can't wait!

Jamar's hand rounded Molly's thigh and his long fingers brushed the soft flesh near her asshole. She whimpered into his mouth as the hot kiss burned on.

Holy shit, Molly thought. How can I be thinking of fucking him here in front of people? It's insane!

Holy shit, Jamar thought, am I gonna fuck a woman in front of the boss and Marsha?

Molly rolled on her back. Jamar pushed up the wispy sweater. Miss Molly's tits went in Jamar's wet mouth.

Fuck! Molly screamed to herself. The real world heard it as a quiet, high pitched whimper.

"Oh Yeah," Jamar mumbled with his mouth full.

As he feasted on the big tits his hand slipped inside the tiny thong. It was a ridiculous defense as far as clothes go, and put up no fight whatsoever. Molly was wet, that was for sure. Sopping. Slippery. Nearly dripping with oozing sexuality. Jamar wanted to taste her, to drink it in, but how? Just do it? Something so bold, in such an odd situation?

"I wanna taste you," he said as he devoured her tits.

"Yes," Molly whispered between hot breaths.

Jamar maneuvered himself off the couch and stripped off his jeans and underwear. Marsha helped him and he was quickly back, the opposite way around, his mouth kissing Molly's thighs.

Molly was back in 'Oh my God!' territory, with Jamar's hard cock nearly in her face without even trying. A big fuckin' thing, that was for sure! Dark as the night, thick as a post, and long as a...oh my God, she didn't know what it was as long as, but oh my God it was long!

She didn't need to think about whether it was going in her mouth. It just did. Hot! Throbbing! Fuckin' huge! And what the fuck was his tongue doing? Jesus Christ! He's right on my clit!

Jamar rolled on top of Molly. A man on top sixty nine. Marsha couldn't quite believe her eyes. She'd seen lots of hot shit at the studio, but Jamar's huge black meat plunging downward into Molly's pink mouth took the cake. It was insane. Molly's eyes rolled as her mouth was stuffed full and her clit was tickled. Fuckin' crazy shit was goin' on, and she was all in. No fuckin way was this gonna end without the works. The big fantasy. A big black cock, the one in her mouth for Christ's sake, fuckin' the shit out of her forty-eight-year-old pussy. Down and fuckin' dirty. Under the lights. How proud would her sister be of that?

Too much thinking was followed by a shattering orgasm. Molly's body went out of control. No sex for a long long time, a huge fantasy coming to life, the whole 'otherworldliness' of modeling at the studio — it all came together and hit her hard. Her mind spun out in a way it never had, and Jamar's tongue launched her off a high dive. Never had an orgasm hit her like that.

Marsha moved in and stripped off the thong and the sweater. Two naked bodies remained. Big younger cock found wet older pussy. Very little of Molly's sanity survived. Up on her hands and knees Jamar fucked her like an athlete, and Molly was lost in the ether. The reggae music set the rhythm and two souls joined in a dance of ecstasy. It was a fucking unlike anything Molly had ever experienced, her pussy stretched and stuffed to the extreme. Her insides were on fire when Jamar — after a long, delicious pounding — let her know he was close.

"Oh God yeah!" Molly grunted through clenched teeth. "I want you to cum in me!...Fill me up!...Please!...Fill me!"

Her eyes were rolling again when Jamar's big piston exploded. She could feel every throbbing spurt as the big tool unloaded its cargo deep inside her. An odd, floaty sort of orgasm rose up in her as Jamar emptied his balls. His crying moan joined with hers, and Marsha, standing on the sidelines, moaned loud enough to join in the chorus. Tucker, circling the action, captured it all with his camera.

——————

"You fucked him?" sister Rita said on the phone the next day. "Oh my God!"

"You kinda told me to."

"Yeah, but I didn't think you'd do it! Molly are you all right? You mean you did it while they took pictures?"

"Right there under the lights. I barely noticed the camera. And yes, I'm all right I think. I mean it was kinda incredible, the whole thing. Would you think I was crazy if I said I loved it?"

"Molly! Oh my God, I can't believe this."

"He wants me to come back for more. I think I want to."

"More what!"

"Rita, they make porn. Haven't you figured that out yet? They specialize in older women, but I think they do all kinds."

"What the fuck Molly! Did they trick you into this, or drug you or something?"

"No, they're really nice people. I had control every step of the way. I didn't even have to show my cleavage if I didn't want to."

"Sounds to me like you lost control Molly."

"Yeah, but I wanted to. Oh my God, Jamar is just..."

"So what happened when it was over?" Rita asked.

"Marsha had a robe ready for me. Tucker wandered off. Jamar said, 'Thanks Miss Molly, that was real nice.'" Molly laughed. "It was surreal, like a hallucination."

"You sure they didn't drug you? They got those things you know."

"No, they didn't drug me," Molly laughed. "What happened to 'You're too conservative, you need to cut loose, sex is fun'. You just told me that the other day, didn't you?"

"Yeah but...porn! Fuck Molly, you totally surprised me with this one. Next thing you'll be tellin' me they wanna make videos of you."

Molly smiled a little, and let the silence work its magic across the phone line.

"Molly no! You can't!"

"Why the fuck not? Like you said, I'm a lonely, divorced cleaning woman. Why the fuck shouldn't I? I think you're just jealous. Want me to tell you about Jamar?"

"No. I mean yes, but..."

"His cock is so black. It's like he dipped it in ink or something."

"How big?"

"Huge. Did you ever do the sixty-nine with a guy on top?"

"Molly! Oh my God! Tell me every detail. Don't leave out a thing..."

———————

Molly pushed her cart down a long, dimly lit office hallway in the middle of the night. One of her co-workers, a Mexican man about her age, was sitting in an empty break room when Rita arrived to do her cleaning. The cart rolled quietly on the carpet, and Juan didn't hear her. He was watching porn on his phone.

"Hi Juan. Takin' a break?" Molly said brightly.

Juan quickly switched off the little video and looked embarrassed.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," Molly said. "I'm a new fan of that stuff."

"You Molly? You watch?"

"Somethin' like that."

"You prettier than those girls."

"Awe, thank you Juan. You're sweet."

"I better get work," Juan said in his broken English. "Boss man don't like sit."

"Yup," Molly said. "Work work work."

Juan wandered off and Molly sprayed down and wiped the table tops. The familiar scent of the cleaner filled her nose, but her mind wandered and she remembered Jamar's scent. She thought about how strange it was to have sex with a man that way, sort of quick, without the usual buildup, and have it be over in such a decisive way. Sex as a job. How odd and surreal it had all felt. Walking back in to Tucker's place knowing that was going to happen...wow, that was an even stranger thing to contemplate.

She wiped down the coffee counter and sprayed the vending machines with glass cleaner. A different smell, but the memory of the earthiness of Jamar's cock still overrode her senses.

Before she left the studio Thursday Tucker had taken her into his office to talk with her.

"I'll be honest with you," he'd said. "It's too soon to tell how well you'll adjust to this world, or if you even want to, but you've definitely got the right pieces of the puzzle to make it work. There are women your age who make a nice career out of this kind of work. I'll always pay you fairly if you want to stick with me. I've got a whole stable of men, both older and younger, who'd love to work with you, but like I've said right from the beginning, you get to call the shots. What I'd like to do is get you in front of the video cameras ASAP, probably with Jamar because I think you'll be comfortable with him. We're usually at five-hundred dollars for a two or three hour session. Does that sound like something you'd like to try?"

As she wiped down the vending machines she wondered how Tucker would set things up for tomorrows session. Two or three hours with that big cock? Would she even be able to take it for that long? Would she melt down the way she did the first time? God she hoped so! Sex had never felt like that, ever. Would Jamar still be into her as much, now that it wasn't new? Maybe he'd come to his senses and realize she was just another old gal trying to act young. And what if Juan stumbled onto a video of her getting stuffed full of Jamar's big cock? She literally trembled at the thought. A warm, wicked tremble, with its epicenter right in her crotch. A goddamned little orgasm, right there wiping down the vending machines! Fuck, life certainly had taken a turn, that was for sure.

———————

The little scene Tucker had set up was a logical one. Photographer hires model, photographer photographs model on bed, model sucks photographer's cock, etc. etc.

Those etceteras are what totally blew Molly's mind. The question of whether Jamar would still be interested in her was quickly answered. From the moment he got his hands on her naked body she knew it was real. A genuine connection. Lust seemed to ooze out of every pore on Jamar's beautiful body. She didn't realize it of course, but she was oozing the same beautiful stuff.

The cameras vanished from both of their minds. Tucker liked his porn to be real, so beyond a basic set-up to get things started, he just let things roll, and roll they did. The little bedroom set was a shambles when the two hour session was over.

In the middle of it Molly really did wonder if she'd survive. She was squatting over Jamar and he was slapping into her pussy from below, his cream covered cock a blur as it slithered in and out of her. She looked down to watch and couldn't believe her eyes. It was the most extraordinary sensation, almost as if she was levitating on the slippery friction. A scream rose up out of nowhere, and Molly's lungs rattled the windows in the studio. Jamar somehow kept up the wild ride and Molly melted down, even bigger than the first time they were together. She was astonished, exhausted and more than a little out of it. Tucker called a ten minute break.

"Jesus Molly," he said, "you're gonna put the rest of the girls outta business."

"What the fuck!" she said quietly as she tried to snap her mushy brain into focus.

"Jamar my man," Tucker said, "why didn't you tell me you could fuck like that?"

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers