Tucker's Studio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers

"I didn't know boss. Molly brings it out. She's too fuckin' hot, isn't she?"

"Well, you tell me if anybody else catches your eye," Tucker said to him. "I'll get you some more scenes."

"More with Miss Molly please. I could fuck her every day!"

"God, you'd kill me! I'm old you know," Molly laughed.

"When you guys are ready lets do a nice sixty-nine," Tucker said. "Molly on top for a while, and then roll so Jamar's on top for a while. That was super hot with Jamar on top the other day. Those photos are wicked. Don't be afraid to gag on that big thing Molly, that's hot these days."

"Really? Okay, it won't be hard to do, I'll tell ya that. I'm suddenly in love with huge cocks."

"I'll keep that in mind when I put you with some other talent."

"Wow, this is suddenly very real," Molly said. "Am I really doing this? Making porn?"

"You are and you're spectacular," Tucker said.

Molly finished her water and the cameras rolled. On top of Jamar, she licked the still gooey cream off his dark black shaft, cream from deep in the center of herself. Jamar's tongue flicked across her clit and the world went away one more time. Two bodies, becoming lost once again.

———————

"Holy shit Molly! That's him?" Rita said on the phone when the selfie Molly had taken of her and Jamar reached Rita's email. "He's gorgeous!"

Molly was in her robe in the picture, Jamar bare chested with a big smile. Molly was smiling too, looking tired and well satisfied.

"Jesus. I can't imagine," Rita said.

"You won't have to. I mean if you wanna watch the videos when they're ready, you can."

"Molly! Should I? You're my big sister. Should I be seeing that?"

"Hey, I don't know. That's up to you. But how can you resist, now that you know what he looks like," Molly chuckled.

"I know! God! He's so fuckin' hot! So what happened? You gonna tell me about it?"

"Two hours with just a little ten minute break. I have a whole new respect for men as sexual creatures. It kind of amazes me that up 'till now I'd never been with a man who knew what the fuck he was doing. Jamar just totally rewired my brain. You ever have a cock in your mouth with your head sorta hanging off the bed, sorta upside down?"

"No. I've seen it though. You did that?"

"Yeah. We did the guy-on-top sixty-nine again too. I can't wait to see that on video. His ass is so cute, it's gotta look amazing doing that to me. They said gaging's kind of a big deal, so I let him force it down my throat. It made all kinds of noise and brought up all this sticky, flemmy stuff that made him super slippery. I never new sex could be so dirty and wonderful. You ever taste yourself on a guy?"

"Yeah, that I've done. It's kinda sexy, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is!" Molly said. "His cock's as black as can be, and after he fucks me my...stuff, is like white and creamy. I was lickin' it off like it was a sweet treat or somethin'."

"God Molly! Now I gotta get my fuckin' vibrator out."

Molly laughed. She told Rita all about the session. The string of multiple orgasms, the massive shots of cum exploding out of Jamar, the titanic melt down she had squatting over his rapid thrusts as her pussy burned with a warm, smoldering fire. She talked about it all like it was almost normal, just something a forty-eight-year-old woman did on a nice summer afternoon.

"Be honest with me Rita," Molly said. "How crazy is this?"

"It's insane. But I wish I was you."

———————

"Beautiful day. Have you ever done any modeling?" Tucker said with a smile as he climbed the rickety bleachers at the pool. He sat down next to Molly. "I'd like to set up a session with another guy. You okay with that?"

Molly's whole body flushed with heat at the thought of it. Being with Jamar had happened sort of naturally, but this would be very different.

"I guess if I'm jumpin' in I need to jump in, right?"

"I was hoping you'd say that. I brought some head shots of a few guys. They're all (cough) well endowed. Any of them intrigue you?"

"Oh my God!" Molly said quietly as she looked at the shots. "What is he, like eighteen? And this one's older than me. And this one, holy shit he looks like a football player!"

"Yeah, he's like six foot eight or somethin' like that. Big all over, if you know what I mean."

"Fuck!" Molly said quietly.

She thumbed through all the pictures and went through them all again.

"Why don't you just pick one and over the next few weeks we'll work our way though the whole lot," Tucker said.

"Jesus! You can't be serious?" Molly asked. Her eyes were wide as she flipped through the stack one more time, pausing on one of the smiling men.

"You seem to like him," Tucker said. "His name's Mitch. Real nice guy. A pro model. Moonlights in the dirty stuff. I don't know how he gets away with it, but I guess none of his other employers have found the porn yet. He's really good. Want me to set it up?"

"It's as easy as that? I just pick a guy and he shows up and we..."

"Yup. Easy peasy. Like I said, everybody has fun and my studio."

———————

"Hi Molly, I'm Mitch."

Mitch's blue eyes twinkled and his perfect teeth glistened as he extended his hand. Fuckin' A, Molly thought, did this guy just step out of a magazine? Guys like this do porn? No wonder they're not available for marrying.

"You sure know how to pick 'em," Marsha said as she worked on Molly's makeup in the dressing room. "Mitch makes me wet every time he looks at me."

"He reminds me of those super hot guys in school that never paid any attention to me," Molly said.

"I know, right? At least I get to watch him fuck every once in a while," Marsha laughed.

"How come you're not in front of the camera Marsha?"

"I'm married," Marsha said. "My old man would ring my neck."

"He doesn't mind you workin' here?"

"Sometimes I think he does, but he loves how horny I am when I get home. So I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Mitch can pull orgasms out of girls like fuckin' magic. He uses his fingers and his mouth. I've seen girls go almost mental."

"God! What the fuck am I doin' here? I don't think I'm cut out for this stuff."

"Are you kiddin'? After what I saw with you and Jamar last week? You're way better at this than most of the women Tucker brings in. Anybody who can cut loose in front of a camera the way you did gets big respect from me. You'll be fine today. I can't wait to see it to tell you the truth."

"God. I'm so fuckin' nervous. What's the scene gonna be? Do you know?"

"Nothin' fancy. Just a simple bedroom. You guys are takin' off your evening clothes after a night out. I think it's gonna be really hot. I picked out some nice dresses for you to try."

On set half an hour later, all the men's heads swiveled as Molly walked out of the darkness into the light. Jamar was adjusting one of the fixed cameras while Tucker, Mitch and Chip chatted. The sight of her quieted them mid-sentence. It was just a simple black cocktail dress, but Molly wore it as good as any model. High heels, sleek stockings and a sparkling fake diamond necklace and earrings completed the red-carpet-worthy look.

"Molly! You were beautiful when I met you earlier, but wow!" Mitch said.

Molly blushed. Mitch looked almost unbelievably handsome in his black suit, a dreamy man if she'd ever dreamt one. Her suddenly rosy face and chest gave away her excitement, and her nerves.

Tucker was tempted to say that he had a feeling it was going to be a special day, but he didn't want to put any pressure on Molly.

"So, we're gonna keep this low key today. No dialogue," he said. "You two have just come home from a cocktail party. Molly, you'll be by the dressing table. Look back over your shoulder at Mitch to silently ask him to help you with your zipper, and then, well, you guys can take it from there. We ready? Okay, lets roll cameras."

Molly glanced in the mirror at herself, amazed again at how Marsha had transformed her into a real woman. She gathered her perfectly quaffed hair in her hand, swept it away from the nape of her neck and looked back at Mitch. Her body erupted in goosebumps as he stepped toward her and his fingers took hold of the little dress's zipper. Her lungs ejected all the air in them and she nearly fainted as she listened to the sound of the zipper going down, all the way to the crack of her lovely ass.

He pushed the little spaghetti straps off her shoulders, letting gravity take over. The slinky black fabric slipped down Molly's body, gathering at her feet. Mitch's first firm touch of her flesh came at her waist, one hand on either side of her as he stood close behind. A soft kiss on the side of her neck nearly melted her.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned softly.

Another glance in the mirror they were standing in front of made her wonder if she was dreaming. Marsha had dressed her in pure white lingerie — a strapless bra with lace on the edges; matching, high-cut panties; and shear, thigh-high stockings. With the glittering diamond jewelry and the movie star makeup and hair, it was as if another person was looking back at her. But she could feel the hands she was watching caress her waist, and she could feel the masculine lips nibbling on her neck. Very real too, was the sight of Jamar with a hand-held camera, moving slowly and smoothly, capturing the moment.

Mitch pressed his body against Molly's back, circled her waist with one strong arm, and squeezed a lace covered breast with the other. Molly's head turned and they kissed, her lungs emptying again in a quick moaning exhale.

The hand around her waist slipped down to her hip and then to her thigh, circling around the smooth flesh to the heat between her legs. Another moan vibrated out of Molly into Mitch's mouth as the hot kiss continued. His fingers teased at her crotch, tickling the soft flesh as her legs spread slightly.

The lacy panties did little to hold back the intruder. First one finger, then another slipped inside Molly. Mitch's hand, the one massaging her tit, squeezed a little harder and his arm held a little tighter as Molly's legs weakened. There was something happening she hadn't felt before, a strange, warm intensity that Mitch's fingers seemed to be tapping into. They were long fingers, deep inside her, doing something remarkable.

The kiss had broken slightly. Lips were still touching but Molly was breathing heavily out of her mouth, chuffing out great gobs of air as her body took over from her mind. Mitch held her tight as her legs lost the ability to hold her. She whimpered and gasped out unintelligible words as she lost all control, a trembling mass of limp flesh in Mitch's arms. A big one had rocked her hard, right out of the starting gate. Marsha looked on with an amazed smile, knowing that Mitch's magic had struck again.

With lips nearly touching it only took a few moments for Molly to respond with a wet, wildly passionate kiss. When she got her legs back under her she turned and embraced Mitch, feeling the hard lump in his pants against her for the first time. She dropped to her knees, grateful to get off of her shaky legs, and unfastened his pants. Strange as it may seem, she'd never had sex with a man in a suit before, and the whole situation was wildly sexy for her. She pulled down the nicely pressed pants and was shocked at the size of the cock that confronted her.

"God!" she muttered. A genuine look of astonishment on her face was punctuated with huge round eyes. "What the...!"

She looked up at Mitch and down again at her prize. Uncircumcised, fatter than a fuckin' hog, big enough at the tip but flaring to beer can girth in the middle, it was a whole new kind of cock for Molly.

The big orgasm had primed her horniness to off-the-charts levels. Simply taking part of the big cock into her mouth, the way she thought she was going to do, quickly morphed into something more akin to a wild animal getting its first food after days of empty hunting. Molly devoured Mitch's candy stick, losing herself and the rest of the world in the process. Mitch nearly lost himself too.

When Molly had driven him to the edge he pulled away. During the wild blowjob his suit jacket had slipped from his arms, he had untied his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt. Molly looked up at him, her face wet with saliva from her lusty feast. Mitch pulled her to her feet, spun her around almost violently, nearly ripped the strapless bra off of her and threw her down on the bed. Molly's eyes burned with dark, fiery lust. The devil was in the room and she loved it.

Mitch threw off his shirt and tie and stood still for a quick moment, waiting to pounce. He grabbed one of Molly's legs and pulled off her high heeled shoe. Her stocking clad toes went in his mouth as he looked into her burning eyes. Her other shoe was tossed on the floor and then her lacy panties were pulled off, none too gently. Molly lay fully exposed, Mitch holding her knees well apart as he took in the sight of her heaving bosom and glistening wet pussy. The pussy drew his mouth in like a magnet.

"Oh good God!" Molly whispered quietly at the ceiling of the old warehouse, somewhere in the darkness twenty feet above her head.

As Mitch's tongue danced across Molly's clit like a feather in God's own hand, she remembered Marsha's words about Mitch's magic ways. The first orgasm, when they were standing up, was one of those 'No, this is not happening. Holy shit it's happening!' moments. This time, flat on her back, totally relaxed and primed for it, it was like pure bliss. Mitch's fingers were deep in her again, working together with his mouth to give Molly a feeling of such unadorned sexual purity that it was almost like an out-of-body experience. Never had she felt such a warm flood of energy. There was no question that surrendering to it was the only choice. So she surrendered.

Marsha will tell you it was the most beautiful orgasm she's ever seen. Molly's body convulsed, not in a shocking way, more like a modern dancer. Smooth, graceful movements, completely beyond conscious control. Mouth open, breathing deeply but softly, eyes open then closed, open then closed, over and over and over again as her body moved with the purity of ocean waves. It was either a massively long orgasm a series of them. No one knew. No one cared. They just knew they were witnessing great sexual beauty.

Mitch slowed his artistry, letting Molly float down gently, and as she lay half unconscious he kissed his way up her body, nibbling and tasting her luscious tits for the first time. Up her neck he kissed, reaching Molly's dry mouth, still gulping cool air. Their lips met and the dryness flooded with warm wetness as Molly's tongue gathered up the taste of herself.

She felt Mitch's cock rubbing through her wet slit, the fat length of it slipping through as if on a water slide. Then the tip was at her opening, seemingly asking permission to enter. She moaned and spread her legs wider to welcome the handsome stranger. The first few inches were plenty big, slipping in and out a few times to test the waters. Then the stretching began, a gloriously slow forced entry that seemed to let a new light into her. God it was a big cock!

Soon Mitch was fucking her. No pussyfooting. No more slow stuff. Foreplay over. With her arms out at her sides, her white knuckled hands clutching at the bedding, her eyes rolled back and fluttering...she was fucked the way she sometimes dreams it's done.

"Oh God yeah! ...Oh God! ...Oh God! ...Oh God!" she said.

The fat as a hog cock was rubbing things she didn't know could be rubbed, although Mitch's fingers had found those spots earlier. That pure, unadulterated bliss overtook her again. Another beautiful orgasm. It passed and Mitch kept fucking. He pulled her arms in and held her wrists tight to the bed with his strong hands. She wasn't sure how, but his mouth engulfed a tit while he fucked away, never missing a beat. The feeling of that huge cock fucking her through the afterglow of an orgasm was unbelievable. So warm, so heavenly.

"God baby, you feel so good," Mitch said.

"Oh fuck!" Molly sighed, barely able to speak.

She felt the tell-tale heat again as Mitch's epic fucking continued. I couldn't possibly! she thought. Not another one! But yes, there it was, overtaking her slowly with that sublime warmth yet again. She could feel it flowing out to her fingertips and down her legs to her toes. When her body was saturated a loud sigh left her open mouth. This time it was a more violent reaction, her back arching up as a tight scream left her, echoing through the big studio. Mitch drove her to the summit and well beyond before pulling out, cock in hand, muttering unintelligible words as he pumped hot white cream all over Molly's writhing body.

"What'd I tell ya," Marsha whispered as she helped Molly wipe sticky cum of herself.

"That was fuckin' awesome people. As good as it gets," Tucker said. "After a break we'll do doggie and some girl on top."

"I think you're gonna set an orgasm record," Marsha said to Molly as she toweled off the last gob she could find. Molly looked a bit shell shocked by how things had gone so far.

"Jesus!" was all she could say.

———————

"I watched Jamar," Rita said on the phone.

"You didn't watch me?"

"Oh my God Molly."

"Is that a good 'Oh my God', or a bad one?"

"Oh my God," Rita said again.

"It beats cleanin' coffee machines, huh?" Molly said.

"Are you gonna keep doing this?" Rita asked.

"If you could see how satisfied I look today you'd know the answer,"

"Oh shit! Were you there today?" Rita asked.

"I got to play dress-up. It was so fun, and then..."

"What. Did something bad happen?"

"Let's see. Picture George Clooney giving you like ten orgasms. Would you call that bad?"

"It wasn't Jamar?"

"No. Mitch."

"Molly! This is insane! You do realize that, right?"

"Hey, I don't really care at this point. I feel like they've made some kind of huge mistake. Some beautiful young girl is supposed to be there instead of me. I'll probably get a phone call tomorrow telling me it's all over. Until they catch on and tell me that, I'm just gonna enjoy it. I'm not kiddin' Rita, if you could see the look on my face today. I haven't felt this good since I was twenty-five. Better than that even. I don't know how your sex life has gone, but this, this is like...nothing I could have ever imagined. I don't even care that people are probably gonna find out about it. Don't care. This is gonna sound nuts, but that kinda makes it even hotter."

"Your brother? What if Richy sees it Molly? Or Uncle Henry?"

"Uncle Henry's been lookin' at my tits for thirty years," Molly laughed.

"Oh my God," Rita chuckled. "You're right, but...I just can't process this."

"Maybe you won't have to. Like I said, I'll be shocked if they keep me around."

———————

Six month's later Molly was at Rita's house for the family Christmas dinner. Word had leaked out about her 'second job' and the conversation was a bit stilted until the cocktails flowed. Even then it never came up in group conversation because of the children. Molly could tell who knew by the way they acted around her, and she braced herself for some quiet conversations about it all.

"Rita, I'm surprised at you," Molly's Aunt Mary said. She had Molly cornered in the hallway. Her voice was quiet but scolding. "Really, I just can't imagine any of you girls would do such a thing. And you of all people, at your age."

"How'd you find out Aunt Mary?"

"Your Uncle, that's how. The men in this family," she said, shaking her head, looking disappointed.

"So he's seen me?"

"Of course he has. Once the cat's out of the bag..."

"The pussy, you mean?"

"Molly!" Aunt Mary said, unable to hold back a smile. Molly giggled. Aunt Mary giggled too, but looked embarrassed about it.

"See Aunt Mary? It's not so bad. Anything that can be laughed about isn't so bad. Think about all the ugly, horrible things that happen in the world. Giving an old man a boner isn't one of those things, I don't think."

riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers