Tucker's Studio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,607 Followers

"Molly stop it!" Aunt Mary giggled.

"So did it work? Did it help your love life?" Molly winked.

"Molly you're awful!" Aunt Mary said, unable to control her giggling. "But yes, yes it did," she whispered.

"What are my two favorite women gabbing about?" Uncle Henry said as he put a fresh, heavily spiked eggnog in his wife's hand. At sixty-eight years of age he still had a wonderfully mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"Oh, just talking about some of our favorite films from the past year," Molly said. "I've heard you like the art house pictures Uncle Henry. The ones with the really deep subject matter."

"Oh, yes," Uncle Henry said. He cleared his throat and looked flustered. A rosy blush flushed his face.

"I'm glad to see you looking so healthy Uncle Henry," Molly said as she kissed him on the cheek. "Don't you love a man with some color in his cheeks?" she said to Aunt Mary.

"Did you pick your name Molly, or do they give it to you? If you don't mind me asking," Uncle Henry said.

"The studio owner sat down with me and we came up with a bunch of 'em," Molly said. "But Donna Deeper seemed appropriate. I sorta specialize in the...bigger boys."

"I don't think we need to be asking any more questions," Aunt Mary said, pushing her fascinated husband back to the party. "I like a big man too," she whispered to Molly before following him.

Later that night, Christmas Eve, Uncle Henry and Aunt Mary were home, getting a little frisky. She had had two too many eggnogs, and Henry had spiked them hard. He took a chance and talked her into watching Molly's Christmas video. With Frank Sinatra on the stereo and the sound turned down on the TV, they watched 'Donna Deeper' take a nine inch cock from behind, with a Santa Claus hat on her head. Doggie style was something they had never tried, but soon Henry was in almost as deep as Molly's man, and Mary floated away. She couldn't wait to learn more tricks in the New Year. Like Molly had said, giving an old man a boner wasn't such a bad thing. Nope, not a bad thing at all.

riverboy
riverboy
4,607 Followers