Tucker's Studio Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers

Jamar's cock was a thing of wonder. As long and hard as the ones in her dreams, but even more beautiful. Squatting in front of his long legs was too low to service it properly, so Linda was up on her knees. Jamar's crisply pressed businessman pants were down around his ankles. She was examining his smooth, dark flesh; running her hands over the muscles in his thighs as her lips caressed the long, hard shaft that was in her mouth.

"Mrs. Jones," Jamar moaned as he gently fucked her mouth. "Are you tryin' to get special treatment? Because you're gonna get it."

"Am I?" Linda sighed, looking up at Jamar with bedroom eyes as she stroked the big wet cock with her hand. "Am I gonna get it?"

"Ughhhh!" Jamar groaned.

Linda put the cock back in her mouth and unbuttoned her blouse while she sucked on the monster. She slipped the satiny shirt off her shoulders and tossed it aside. Her tits looked soft and lovely in her little red push-up bra.

"You're a beautiful woman Mrs. Jones," Jamar said, as he watched his cock slide in and out Linda's pink-lipsticked lips.

"And you're a beautiful man Jamar. You wanna fuck me with this gorgeous thing? Show me what beauty feels like on the inside?"

Jamar pulled Linda to her feet and kissed her. She never let go of his cock, holding it like it was something precious. He broke off the juicy kiss and turned her around. He unzipped her skirt and let it fall, bending her over again, with her hands on the windowsill, like she was before. He widened his stance to get down to her level, and Linda held her ass up high, almost on her tiptoes. Jamar pulled her panties aside and guided his cock to her pussy, tickling her opening with the tip.

"Don't tease me!" she breathed. "Give it to me! Give me all of it!"

Jamar pressed in, the big, brown bulbous tip cleaving through Linda's pink softness. From the moment he met her and looked into her eyes he had a feeling her pussy would feel incredible. He was right.

"That's it!" he grunted as he sunk deep. "Oh yeah, that's it!"

"Oh Fuck!" Linda sighed as the huge piston filled her. It was her first really big cock, and she instantly wondered why she'd waited so long. "Ohhh yeah-haaa!...Fuck!" she yelped.

She clutched at the windowsill, nearly digging her fingernails into the wood. Airy grunts emanated from her open mouth, seemingly pumped out of her by the black piston in her gut.

"Jesus!" she squeaked out, without any breath. "Oh fuckin' Jesus!"

"Yeaaaah!" Jamar exclaimed as he fucked her deep. "God you feel good! Oh fuck yeah!"

Linda thought she might faint. Jamar's cock was drugging her. Her head was light, her body was floating. She guessed her toes were still on the floor, but Jamar had hold of her hips, just below the waist, and she felt like gravity was being violated. The stunningly beautiful thrusting of his rock hard cock seemed to be carrying the whole weight of her, like a beautiful black magic wand. The feeling of lightness and beauty flowed all through her. Her voice became soft and breathy.

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh!..." she said, as her body and mind were carried away.

"Cum for me baby," Jamar said, soft and lovingly as he fucked her deep. "Cum for me."

"Oh!...Oh!..." she sighed.

Her body was showing signs, and inside her head she was already there. Her muscles tightened. The strong core she worked on in yoga spasmed and bucked.

"Yeah baby!" Jamar called to her, spurring her on. "Cum for me!"

Linda had an orgasm like no other. It blew her circuits and she lost control. Her fingers barely held on to the windowsill. Her head dropped between her outstretched arms, her body trembling and spasming, responding only to the cock that filled her, the cock that carried her away.

"Fuck baby!" Jamar said when she finally went limp in his hands. "You cum nice!"

"You fuck nice," Linda said breathlessly. "Do you fuck dirty too?"

"Mrs. Jones! Are you a dirty girl? I should have known, with that hair, and that little body."

"I wanna be. I wanna be a dirty girl," she said, still struggling to get her composure.

She was on her knees again, looking at the magic cock in her hand. She took the sticky thing into her mouth, sucking the pussy taste off of it. It went deeper, and deeper into her throat. Jamar was amazed at what he was seeing.

"Oh yeah!" he grunted when he was all in.

Linda had been practicing every day right after yoga, when she was relaxed, with a soft rubber dildo that came in the mail. Jamar's cock slipped down her throat even easier. Maybe she wanted it more.

Jamar grunted again, holding Linda's head tight against him until her eyes watered, reveling in the way her throat squeezed him. He released her and the big black snake retreated from her throat and her open mouth, coated in sticky slime. A guttural moan from deep inside Linda followed it out.

"Yeah baby! Fuck yeah!" Jamar said. "Swallow that thing!"

Linda did it again, and again. It was an amazing feeling, conquering a skill she'd wondered about her whole adult life, with such a beautiful cock. Jamar could tell she was proud of herself.

"You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen," he said. Linda's watery eyes smiled. He dropped to his knees and kissed her. He reached around behind her, unfastened her bra and took it off of her. "My dirty girl wanna be fucked?" he said, admiring her pretty tits. He bent and took one into his mouth.

"Yes!" she said breathily. "Fuck me dirty!"

Jamar lowered her down onto her back on the soft carpet, lifted her knees and pressed them down near her shoulders. She was folded in half, her pussy wide open. It was only then that she noticed the crane camera taking in the view of her. She'd been oblivious to the crew and cameras up until that point, but lying there, pussy spread wide, it all hit her. Her adrenaline level shot through the roof.

"So beautiful," Jamar said, taking one wet lick up through her pussy with his tongue.

He lined up his cock and pressed it in, his long body over Linda's, like he was doing pushups. She hooked her ankles around his neck and absorbed the huge cock again, deep in her steamy gut.

Linda had worried about taking a cock so big. She'd read about cervix pain and other things, but Jamar went deep and she felt nothing but heavenly pleasure. He was touching new things, yes, but they were all good things. Very good things. Addictive things.

"Oh yeah!" she said as he got moving. "Fuck yeah!"

Jamar fucked her like an athlete, his muscles flexing and starting to shine.

"You like to be fucked deep baby?" he asked.

"Oh God yes!" Linda cried. "I fuckin' love it!...God that's a cock!...Fuck!" she screeched.

"Yeah baby!" Jamar said, quietly egging her on as he fucked her harder. "Take that cock!...Take that fuckin' cock!"

Linda was crying out, loosing control again. Her mouth was wide open, eyes rolling back in her head, her cries becoming coarse and gargley.

There were no more words. Jamar concentrated and gave it to Linda good, dirty and rougher, the way he could tell she liked it. Linda, she was gone again. Every bit of reality had left her head, her body and mind once again being carried away on the big black magic wand. The orgasm started with a slow burn and ended in white hot fire, leaving her whimpering and breathless. Jamar pulled out and his long tongue licked through her melting pussy again. She was still folded in half, Jamar holding her thighs down tight to her sides, her pussy spread wide and gaping.

Linda couldn't believe the feeling. Remnants of the huge orgasm still swirled in her head, and Jamar's tongue...Oh my God, Jamar's tongue! He's gonna make me...Oh Fuck!...I'm cumming again!!

She trembled and shook, and cried out like the Devil himself was inside her.

Jamar finally stopped licking and Linda let her shaky legs down. She felt drained and energized in equal measure. Jamar straddled her, offering his slippery cock to her mouth.

"Clean off that pussy juice baby," he said, breathing hard. "Clean me off good."

"How do you do that without...," Linda said, amazed that he could fuck like that without cumming. "God you're so hard!"

She stroked his meat with both hands and sucked it into her hungry mouth, moaning, like she was ravenous for hot, hard flesh. She was lost in a lusty dream again.

"Yeah baby," Jamar said. "God you sexy! I want you to ride me. Ride my big cock."

Jamar rolled onto his back. Linda mustered her energy and climbed aboard. She couldn't resist kissing Jamar's beautiful smile. As she pulled away their tongue's lapped at each other in the air. She rose up on her knees, lined up the ballistic missile under her and lowered herself down on it. It sunk in smooth. She was amazed at how she was able to absorb it, something the size of a small log disappearing inside her body. It didn't disappear though, she could feel it in there. She had a place for it, a place deep inside that had never been filled before.

"Fuuucck!" she sighed, her voice lovely and breathy.

Her eyes were closed. A delicious little smile graced her face. She rose and fell...rose and fell...rose and fell on her new favorite piece of anatomy.

"God...It's just so...oh my..." she said quietly. She was lost in another dream.

After a few minutes of quiet riding, she opened her eyes and looked into Jamar's. He knew the look. She was ready for more. He thrusted up into her. Her eyes glinted with lusty fire. She held herself up off of him, giving him room to work. Jamar up-thrusted faster and faster, his cock pumping like a huge piston, his body slapping into her from below. The sound echoed through the big studio, loud and carnal.

"Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me with it!" she yelled.

Jamar's motor was revving at red-line. Linda screamed as he held the white-hot pace, collapsing on him when he stopped. He let her rest for just a moment.

"Don't get too comfortable, my lovely," he said. "Turn around. Let me fuck you some more."

Jamar's words sent a jolt of much needed energy through Linda. She was an old girl, and she already felt wonderfully used and abused, but she was going to take full advantage of what was happening. He pushed her up into a sitting position again. Jamar's cock felt like it filled her whole inside.

"My God, you're so deep!" she said

"Turn around lovely one," Jamar said, his Caribbean accent sounding especially lilting and sexy. "Let me see that beautiful ass."

Linda turned, settling back down in reverse cowgirl position.

"Fuck," she said quietly, marveling yet again at how the huge cock disappeared in her, filling her full.

"That's it," Jamar said. "Now lay back. Let me fuck you."

He helped her get set. Arms either side of his chest, feet either side of his thighs, tits pointed at the ceiling high above. The crane camera moved in on her, like a horny, voyeuristic robot. Jamar pulled out, almost to the tip, and eased the slippery cock in again. It looked massive going into her in that position. He held her with his hands under her ass and built a thrusting rhythm, slowly up into her steaming pussy. Linda wondered for a moment what she looked like on blatant display like that, but the thought was quickly fucked out of her. Within moments Jamar was revving again, like a man possessed. The man was on fire, and his big cock was the red-hot flame.

Linda screamed, and then she screamed some more. The horny robot camera caught every sloppy, slappy moment. Jamar revved even higher. A steady stream of shreiking Ohhh!'s flowed from her mouth as she was fucked like never before, her body manhandled and beautifully violated, her sanity strung out on thin ice. She felt the tell-tale burn of another building orgasm. Before it hit her Jamar rolled, taking Linda with him.

Face down on the soft carpet now, she gasped for breath. Flat on her stomach, arms out next to her head, legs spread. Her mind was mush. The half-way-there orgasm seemed to swirl in her brain, not ready to give up and go away.

"Oh, look at that!" Jamar said, admiring her ass. He pulled up her hips a little, spread her cheeks and buried his face for some pussy and ass licking with his long tongue.

"Oh, my God! Yeah! Fuck!" she yelped.

He held her up under her hips and she hooked her legs around his smoothly muscular arms as he ate her.

"Fuck!" she yelped again.

"God that's an ass!" he said. "Women your age, they aren't supposed to have an ass like this!"

Linda chuckled devilishly. "You like?"

Jamar kicked her legs apart and pushed his cock back into her steaming hot cauldron. Before Linda knew what hit her she was flat on the floor and he was deep again.

Deep! Dave fucked me like this too, she remembered, and he's big, but how can Jamar be so deep in this position? God, it's so fucking huge!

"You feel that carpet?" Jamar asked breathlessly as he fucked her slow and deep, touching new things inside her yet again. "The owner told me it's the top of the line padding under there. He wanted it extra soft so his kids could play."

"Yes!" Linda said, gasping for breath as the long black snake slid in deep again. "I noticed it... the other day!... It feels good!... So good!"

"You pay extra for that," Jamar said. The slow fuck had ratcheted up again, slapping against Linda's ass cheeks. "This house is...top quality...you're gonna love it here...I'll stop back...check on you from time to time...after you move in."

"Yes!...Come back!" Linda said, barely able to put words together. "Come see me!... Come!... Come!... Oh God, Come!" she cried.

Jamar looked at the sweat on Linda's back as he listened to her pleading words. Come! Come! Yeah, it was time. The sexy old redhead had taken everything he had. Wore him out. The last straw was what he was doing — he loved fucking small women prone. Something about it did it for him, and Linda felt so sweet like that! So sweet!

"Oh fuck baby!" he said, sounding urgent.

Linda could feel it. His movements were changing, subtly at first, but she knew what was happening.

"Fuck baby! Jamar said. "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes!" Linda grunted, barely able to speak as the huge cock drilled into her. "I wanna drink it! I wanna drink it!"

Jamar fucked furiously. His whimpering moans gave away the nearness of the explosion. At the last moment he flipped Linda onto her back and straddled her. She grabbed the hot, slippery cock, squeezed it tight and stroked it with both her hands. Jamar groaned as a gusher of hot cum splattered on her face. She'd never felt that before, hot cum on her face. It felt like it came out of an oven.

"Yeeeahh!" Jamar groaned as the ribbony spurts continued to fly.

When the messy eruption was complete Linda swirled her tongue all around the tip of the huge cock, and then took it into her mouth. She looked up at Jamar, her eyes big and watery, her mascara streaked and smeared, her sexy red hair stuck to her sweaty face.

"That's what sex is!" Jamar said said breathlessly. "That's what sex is!"

Tucker let the cameras catch Linda's exhausted smile before ending things.

"Cut!" he yelled. "That's what sex is!"

The crew applauded and whooped. Linda couldn't believe it was over. It was just beginning to hit her how incredible it had been.

———————

Five days later it was Friday again. Linda went across the street for her standing Friday dinner invitation at Nancy's house. When she walked into the kitchen through the garage, Nancy's greeting was quieter than usual. Linda could tell something was up.

"Let's go out back," Nancy said.

They walked out and sat on a garden bench, amongst frost-killed flowers and fallen leaves.

"Bill knows," Nancy said. "I thought I should tell you in case he acts weird, or something comes up at dinner."

"Oh God!" Linda said. "I guess I knew this would happen sooner or later. How? I mean...did you tell him, or what...?"

"I'm guessing it's probably all over the neighborhood at this point. He told me Mark Larmann told him, so, you know all the men at least must know. Some of the girls must know too. Millie and Carol have been acting weird. Nobody's said anything yet."

"Okay," Linda said, sounding neutral. "Well, here we go. Are you still gonna support me like you said you would? I may need it."

"Of course honey! Don't even think about that. Bill does to. I'm still not sure what I think about this, but he thinks it's cool. 'More power to her' he said."

"So he knows, or he's watched?"

"What do you think?"

"Oh God. Okay, well, I guess that's what it's for, right? For people to watch. I don't know about you, but I could use a big glass of wine."

"I watched too," Nancy said. "Jamar."

"Oh my God, is that on the website already?" Linda said.

"You haven't seen it yet?" Nancy said, sounding surprised.

"No. I guess I'm still living it. I didn't need to look at it yet. I guess I should."

"Jamar?" Nancy said, with a glinting, tell-me-everything look in her eyes. "You didn't tell me he was so...God almighty, where did you put that thing!

"I know! I can still feel it," Linda said.

"You're making me feel like a teenager again, sitting in the backyard, talking about boy's cocks," Nancy laughed. "So this is gonna sound weird, because I got mad at you for doing the whole porn thing, but I feel like I need to thank you. Bill and I...our sex life has...sort of taken off because of you. Watching you and the others on that website, it's made me want to try new things. Bill's loving it. It's kind of amazing really."

"Wow! That's awesome Nancy! It is a little weird, but good. Really good. Thanks for telling me that. It'll help me if things get...difficult."

"Let's get that wine," Nancy smiled. "You can tell me about Jamar another time."

"How's my favorite little Devil?" Bill said when they went in.

"Hi Bill," Linda said, suddenly feeling very shy.

"You know your costume caused quite a stir," he said.

"Oh! Good!" Linda said, realizing he wasn't talking about...other things.

"Maybe next year it'll be even more adventurous," he said.

"I don't know how she could be and still have clothes on," Nancy said as she poured the wine.

"No, I mean the rest of this stodgy neighborhood," Bill said.

"Good luck with that," Nancy said. "Not unless we get some younger friends."

"Excellent idea!" Bill said. "A houseful of scantily clad twenty-somethings. I can see it."

"I bet you can!" Nancy laughed. "Maybe Linda will invite some of her new friends next year."

Linda didn't know what to say. An awkward silence overtook the room.

"How is Dave Jenson anyway?" Bill asked.

"Bill!" Nancy said, shooting him a big-eyed look.

"Hey, it's an honest question. I used to know the guy too you know," Bill said.

"He's really good," Linda said with a sly smile.

"Jesus. Here we go," Nancy said. "That didn't take long."

"So, since this is out there, I've got a few questions," Linda said to Bill. "How many of your friends know?"

"At this point, probably all of them," Bill said. "It's kinda big news. We're all old, boring putzes you know. It's like the biggest thing that's ever happened around here."

"Oh god," Linda said. "So it's the Dave video? What have you heard about the new one?"

"Nothing yet," Bill said. "It's brand new, right? But that one's gonna be even (clears throat) bigger news. Jesus Linda. Wow is all I can say."

"And the girls?" Linda asked Nancy.

"A whole lotta cluckin' goin' on," Nancy said. "They're all acting high and mighty, but most of 'em are just envious. It's easy to see. They do have a point though, about one thing. Dave's mother still lives in the neighborhood."

"Hey, he's the one with the regular gig there. I just stopped in for amateur hour," Linda said. "But yeah, I know. She's such a sweet lady, I wonder what she's thinking. She must know about him, right?"

riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers