Tucker's Studio Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"According to the grapevine she does. But most of 'em aren't talking directly to me about it all, because they know you and I are best friends. I'm getting it all second hand, from Mary mostly. She's got her ear to the ground, but she likes you and is pretty understanding. It's funny, you can sort of tell who the ones are who like porn, and the ones who don't. Of course the men are all in the "like" column."

"Hey, it's genetic," Bill smiled. " I vote we don't worry about it to much, and in a few months or a year it'll all pass."

"You think I'm not going back?" Linda asked.

"Are you?" Nancy asked with wide eyes.

"I don't know," Linda said. "It's kind of addicting."

"Jesus Linda," Nancy said.

"I don't know if you remember, Linda, I used to be a huge Frank Zappa fan back in the day," Bill said.

"How could I forget!" she laughed. "Weirdest music in the world!"

"He said something one time that stuck with me," Bill said. "He said, 'If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.' It's good advice. I'm reading a book about Marilyn Monroe that's kind of fascinating too. Let me see if I can remember a quote from her that I liked... 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' Something like that anyway."

"Sweet! I love you guys," Linda said, smiling brightly. She raised her glass and clinked Bill's and Linda's. "Here's to being ridiculous!"