All Comments on 'Tuesday Evening in the Big City'

by Benny024

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I went to an adult theatre,no one inside so i went out to the individual booths.I went to get some coins,there was a woman maybe mid 50s,getting coins,she dropped a couple,they rolled on the floor,i bent to pick them up,i turned and she was bent over in front of me,i got a view of a rather large arse covered by white panties.I stood, handed her the coins,thanks,want to share a movie.Um,cmon,she said,saves money.O.k,we went in,there was a stool,she said sit,i put 5 coins in,let me pick the movie,she picked mature anal.The movie opened an old lady sucking a young guys cock,her arse in the air,she reached over and undid my pants,my cock sprung into the air,she lifted her dress removing her panties,looks like fun,lets do what they do.I watched as the guy squeezed lube on his fingers and pushed one into the girls arse,moving it around,then 2, she looked at the screen,well your not doing it.I pumped some lube onto my fingers and pushed one into her,then 2,she kept sucking me.The girl on the screen stopped sucking,the guy removed his fingers and she turned and lowered her arse onto his cock.I lifted her head,turning her around,she looked at the screen and holding my cock positioned it at her arse and sat back.My cock popped inside her,she kept pushing back until i was all the way in her.we fucked like this for a short time but i stood up,she placed her hands against the wall and i couldnt help it as i fucked her arse against the wall as hard as i could until my cumm flew deep into her,her arse clenching tight around my cock.We eventually separated,i sat down,she was fingering her pussy,yes,yes and she froze as she orgasmed.i watched the screen as the guy pulled out and shot on her back,then she turned and took his cock in her mouth.I grabbed her head and pushed it down onto my cock,she licked,sucked,i was still hard,she stopped,looked at me,her finger in her pussy,cumm for me as she sucked me stroking my balls,what was left of my cumm dribbled into her willing mouth.Great day at the adult theatre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous