Tuesday Golf

Story Info
I take a visiting professor to our local golf course.
6.1k words
3.23
50.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this story if you are easily offended by politically incorrect stories.

The Party

---------

After my third glass of wine I was feeling pretty mellow. My husband David and I were at a party at his faculty. Both of us work at the university, he teaches while I work part time at the library. The mood around the table where I sat was pretty tense after Dr. Aziz had made some brazen remarks about marriages in the west. Dr. Aziz is a visiting researcher on a year long fellowship programme.

"I think that the level of equality between men and women in this society is the direct cause of dissatisfaction and boredom in marriages. There is no suspense any more", He said.

Professor Linda Boyd exploded. "You're not suggesting that we need to reinstate gender inequality to attain some kind of married bliss?" she asked sarcastically.

"I was just implying that inequality creates certain suspense between partners. I really believe that this suspense is necessary to sustain a relationship. When we married, my wife and I agreed that I would have the final say in all matters, even those related to her work. She is perfectly happy and has never complained about that imbalance.", Dr. Aziz replied.

"So and your wife accepts slavery and being kept behind a veil?" Linda Boyd asked,

"I really can't follow your line of thought" said Dr. Aziz. "You are implying that the power imbalance in our marriage is slavery. My wife is a well educated woman who has a PhD and works at the university. She runs a research program. She's got a very modern, liberal point of view on most matters. I have never seen her in the traditional chador or burkha – she's almost always in western clothes. But in matters related to our relationship, I have the final word. So please don't judge her or me. "

I needed to get away from the table and the level of aggression prevalent there, so I went out on the balcony and lit a cigarette. A couple of minutes later I was joined by Dr. Aziz.

We enjoyed the view in silence for a few minutes before I commented the beautiful summer night. We chatted for a while, when he suddenly said "you are a very beautiful woman. And you have a fantastic body and a really lovely bottom, so nice and round." he continued. "But now you're probably think I'm being rude, so I'll stop". I was flushed with embarrassment and was probably deep red in my face. "David is a really lucky man, to have such a beautiful wife.

We returned to the party inside and joined my husband David. During our conversation Dr.Aziz mentioned that he hadn't played golf for a log time. 'Why don't you join us nest time we're at the golf club?' David suggested.

"I'm going to the club on Tuesday since I usually try to get a practice round in on my day off. Would you like to join me then?" I chipped in.

The golf club

-------------

On Tuesday I picked up Dr.Aziz from his flat right after I'd sent my kids to school. It's definitely more fun playing with a partner than alone. It took us almost four hours to play 18 holes.

We went into the club house for a snack and a drink after completing our round. After ordering coffee and sandwiches for both of us, Dr. Aziz insisted on picking up the tab.

"Those strawberries look absolutely delectable" he said to cashier"Let me have a large portion with just a dash of whipped cream on the top".

The restaurant was almost deserted since a foursome of noisy golfers and we were the only guests there. We compared our score cards and discussed good and bad shots while munching our sandwiches. When I reached for the strawberries, Dr. Aziz gently put his hand on top of mine, holding it down on the table. "Let me" he said, picking up one in his fingers and holding it up in front of my mouth.

I was a bit bewildered but I opened my mouth and accepted the strawberry. When I had eaten it, he picked up one more and offered it to my lips. When he offered me the third one I opened my lips to accept it, but his time he didn't let go of it, pushing his fingers into my mouth.

Now I was really taken aback and looked into his eyes.

He stared intensely into mine and said"Don't chew it just yet. Lick it, savour the texture and taste for a few moments". I licked the large succulent strawberry and his fingertips feeling both highly eroticised and blushing from embarrassment. I looked around, but the staff was in the kitchen and I couldn't see the noisy foursome, who were at the other end of the restaurant.

He let go of the berry withdrawing his fingers, but before I had eaten it his fingers were back with another strawberry, this one with a cream on it. I lapped the cream off it first before he once again pushed the berry into my mouth. He moved his finger back and forth holding the berry firmly. There was no doubt what he was emulating, but I lapped and sucked on his fingers, letting him ravage my mouth. After a minute or so, he pressed the berry between his fingers, spurting the juices innside my mouth. He crushed the berry to a pulp and withdrew his fingers. "Swallow" he commanded me, and I let the remnants of the strawberry slip down my throat.

In retrospect, that is the moment that I completely surrendered myself to Dr. Aziz. But I didn't know it then.

Tuesday

-------

"We can both improve our game", he commented after he sent his drive into the woods. I'd asked Dr. Aziz if he's like to join me on the golf course the following Tuesday. Since I work every alternate day, I usually either play golf or do housework on my day off. I've done this ever since my youngest, who is 10 years old, started going to school. The university library can only offer me part-time work anyway, which suits me fine.

As we were finishing our round of golf, Dr. Aziz asked me whether I'd like to 'finish the game' with a coffee at his place. When we got to his flat he put his golf clubs away, went into the kitchen to prepare the coffee while I made myself comfortable in his sofa.

A few minutes later he came back with 2 cups of coffee, plates and a bowl of strawberries. Putting the tray on the table, he picked up the bowl of strawberries and stood beside me. "Strawberries?" he asked "or would you rather have the real thing?"

He opened his fly and took out his erect penis, holding it up in front of my face. I was stunned, to say the least. He moved closer, I just sat frozen. "Kiss it" he coaxed.

While my mind in turmoil, my body acted on its own. I seemed bereft of all resistance as I bent forward and opened my lips, sucking his fleshy rod into my mouth. My thoughts alternated at machine gun speed between 'get up and leave, this very moment' and 'oh my god, this is awesome'. Yet I probably wanted this to happen; else I wouldn't be so receptive.

He put his hand on my head, moving closer. I swept my tongue over the velvety, spongy plum, savouring his taste, his musky smell penetrating my senses. His cock moved gently back and forth, pushing a little further into my mouth for each stroke. I hadn't experienced anything similar since college; David doesn't like oral sex, which we found out pretty early in our 15 year long relationship.

He stroked my hair, murmuring something in a foreign language. He pulled out of my mouth just when I was getting used to the surreal notion of suckling it. He bent down and kissed my lips. "Come", he said, guiding me to his bed.

My brain kept shrieking silently 'Leave NOW before this goes any further', while I followed him and lay down beside him. He placed my hand on his wood and coaxed me to wrap my hand around it. His tongue darted into my mouth. I was breathing rapidly through my nose, our lips locked to each other. I couldn't think straight, my mind was alternating between lust and resistance. Our tongues were dancing with each other, his pushing aggressively against mine. The texture and size of his tongue was different, he tasted very different.

I was stroking his cock slowly, expectantly. His fingertips brushed over my nipples, sending pleasure impulses to my brain. All I wanted now was to be taken. I was ready to make love to this man. But I didn't have the courage to express my lust. I was obviously stroking him too hard, because he placed his hand on my wrist, restraining me.

"Take off your clothes" he murmured.

When we were both naked, he bent over me and licked my nipples. Again he sent high voltage impulses to my brain by licking and sucking my nipples.

He raised himself, sitting up beside me and looked over me "You are really beautiful. And so white". I realised that he meant this in a positive sense; I prefer a tan.

Positioning himself over me, he pressed his cock into my pussy and slightly in. I was sooooo wet. Rocking back and forth over me he shoved his cock as deep as it would go. Even though he was kissing me, my entire focus was on what was happening in my pussy. His pounding got more aggressive. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up so that my knees were almost touching my breasts.

Squishy, slurping, smacking sounds emanated from the meeting of his cock and my pussy. I was on the verge and moaned "I'm coming, I'm coming".

He was pounding me harder and harder. I felt my orgasm start, spreading itself throughout my pelvis. My contractions must have set him off, because he started grunting, stabbing his cock into me in short jolts, before collapsing over me.

On my way home I kept mulling over the fact that I didn't feel any guilt. I had just cheated on my husband, been unfaithful. All I felt was a glow of satisfaction throughout my body.

Next Tuesday

------------

Even though I knew I shouldn't have, I agreed to play another round of golf the following week. Dr. Aziz was a perfect gentleman while on the golf course, not making a single pass or comment.

After we'd signed each others' scorecards, his tone changed "I can't wait till your lovely lips are around my manhood".

His hand stroked my cheek before his finger touched my lips. I sucked it in, licking it. There wasn't a shred of doubt that 4 hours together on the golf course had made us very horny. We were still standing outside the club house, so I pulled away from him.

While I was driving to his place, he slid his hand down the front of my shorts and caressed my pussy. "You are soaking wet, you are definitely ready for me" he said, bringing his fingers to my lips. I tried to focus on driving while licking my wetness off his fingers.

"Show me how much you want me" he said, opening his fly and taking out his hard penis. I checked that he'd closed the front door of his apartment before I knelt down on the floor and caressed his proud, brown cock. I was so in need of sex that I'd have done almost anything he asked for. It felt so good to massage his spear with my tongue and lips. 'Take off your clothes" he said, removing his own. "It is much more exciting to be sucked off by a naked lady, especially one as sexy as you".

He made love to me, his lips glued to mine, his tongue dancing with mine. Closing my eyes, for each jab in my pussy I imagined our sexual energy travelling in a circle, through his penis into my pussy, through my body, from my mouth to his, then back through his body to his cock.

When he came, grunting and pounding me fast and furiously, I experienced an orgasm like none before, gradually building up and then just one long continuous series of bursts in my entire nether parts, from my pussy to my toes and breasts. I realized I was moaning as my pussy squeezed his rocky hard-on until it turned into a soft sausage nestling in our juices within me.

He lay down beside me, breathing rapidly. I put my head on his chest, but he put his hand on my head, gently pushing it downwards. He wanted me to clean his manhood and at that moment there was nothing I wanted to do more. I really felt an obligation to show my gratitude to my lover who had awoken my sexuality so powerfully. I nuzzled his soft member in my mouth, licking and suckling it. He was very sensitive, so I moved my tongue and lips softly, licking up our combined juices.

After a while I'd kissed my way up to his nipples. I lay halfway over him, my head resting on his heaving chest, one leg draped over his thighs.

He stroked my hair "You are absolutely fantastic and your body is so beautifully sexy. When I look at your lovely round behind I just know I have to enjoy its softness. Have you ever been taken from behind"

I was flustered and embarrassed, even though I lay naked on top of him, his semen seeping out of my pussy. "Do you mean anal sex?" He nodded. "Tried it once, but it hurt a lot so David hasn't asked me again".

"Then I'll teach you to enjoy it" he said, stroking my hair with one hand and making little circular movements around my anus with a finger. "In my culture girls preserve their virginity for marriage by engaging in anal, so it's quite common, even after getting married. Here", he continued "western women are often very uptight about it. Would you like to try?"

I just looked at him unable to answer him. He just smiled; "Not today, my dear. My cock won't rise again so soon and I know you have to get back home soon. But next time, if you wish."

On the drive home I knew I was going to cheat on my husband again and that I was going to satisfy my lover by taking his cock up my bum next time.

The library books

-----------------

Every morning we have to pick the books and DVDs that have been ordered by students and staff via the on-line reservation system. Among the books that were to be delivered one morning, I noticed that 3 books had been reserved by Dr. Aziz. Instead of putting them in the cart for the dispatcher, I kept them aside so that I could deliver them myself.

At lunch, I made my way across to his institute, books under my arm. When I entered his office, he was surprised to see me, but greeted me heartily.

"I was just taking a book to professor Joop on the 7th floor since he needed it immediately, so when I saw that you had reserved some as well, I brought them along" I lied, putting his books on his desk .

He just smiled, got up and locked the door behind me. "Come, come, my dear. This is what you really came for, isn't it?" he said as he sat down again, pulling out his soft cock out of his fly. He looked down at the floor in front of him, silently indicating that I should kneel in front of him.

On my knees, kneeling between his legs, I bent forward and took his soft, warm manhood in my mouth- I kissed the tip as I felt his mighty cock-head expand like a balloon. My tongue flashed back and forth on his rod, pausing at the sensitive spot where the shaft joined the knob, fluttering my tongue over the tip

Parting my lips, I slipped the head of his dick right into my mouth. I slowly took it far back into my mouth. His knob was so big that it pressed into my cheeks on both sides and the tip lodged in my throat, while my tongue lashed at the underside of his rod.

I jerked when the phone rang, but not far enough to dislodge his cock from my mouth. His left hand held my head down, while he answered the phone. I could hear a woman speaking, but since the ensuing conversation was in Arabic or something similar, I didn't understand a word.

I felt an incredible surge of adrenaline as I kept on sucking while he talked to the woman. This had to be the craziest thing I'd ever done. I felt really wicked and it excited me like nothing before. Monica Lewinsky and I, giving the man a blow job while he was having a phone conversation. Both his hands were holding my head and I could hear the woman, so he was obviously using a conference phone. I sucked as quietly as possible so that she wouldn't hear me, even though the devil in me wanted her to hear me.

The conversation ended and dr. Aziz pushed his chair away from his desk while holding my head, making me crawl a couple of steps on my knees.

He spread his legs wider apart, pulling my head closer to his crotch. Holding my hair with both hands, he started pumping his rod in and out of my mouth at a furious rate. While I pursed my lips tighter around his shaft, I really felt like a machine that was there for his pleasure only, which actually made me feel quite exhilarated. Soon I felt him stiffen and he started jerking his rod into my face. I waited in anticipation and soon I felt the first of his wonderful cream squirt in my mouth. Each shot of his thick, warm love potion hit my palate and then mixed with my own spit as his cock smeared it all around my mouth. It really was the first time I experienced my mouth as truly sexual organ in its own right.

Still holding my head he stopped moving as his cock softened in my mouth. "I told you that I have an exquisite lover" he said "she came to my office just to satisfy me."

I froze instantaneously as I realized that he wasn't talking to me. I wrenched my head around out of his hands and spun around, only to find myself staring into the face of a woman on the computer screen.

"Isn't she sexy?" Dr. Aziz asked. I must have been a sight, gawking with my mouth wide open while my face turned red. The very beautiful middle-eastern lady smiled at me but didn't say anything

The creamy deposit in my mouth suddenly felt very awkward, as if the lady could see it. I closed my mouth and swallowed to get rid of the incriminating evidence, looking the other way.

Dr. Aziz turned my face around so that I had to look into the woman's eyes. She was smiling, her strikingly beautiful face beamed in pleasure. She said something in a foreign tongue to her husband, ending with a "Goodbye, we'll speak again" to me. She logged off.

I didn't know how to tackle this situation, so I just bent forward again and took Dr. Aziz' soft and shrunken cocking in my mouth and nuzzled it.

He still held my head firmly and bent it backwards, making me look up at him. "I am lucky to have two such sexy women in my life."

On my way back I thought about the impossible situation I'd put myself in and was troubled by my depravity. Having a secret lover doesn't fit in with the rest of my life as mother, wife, daughter and university librarian. But I was totally hooked on my exhilarating experiences with my lover.

The shock

---------

Jonas and Maria were over at our place for wine and cheese on a Friday, when they sprang a surprise on us. Our kids were over at their house down the road spending the night with their kids, so we were having some quality grown-up time - which translates to 'we were all a bit drunk'. They're our best friends and we've spent many of our holidays, weekends, birthdays and other occasions together.

"Maria is going away for a week end with her boy-friend." Jonas said. Both David and I jerked to our senses and looked at our friends – both of us with our mouths wide open.

"I'm off for a few days on a sunny beach with Rob." Maria added, smiling nervously

"Wow, you aren't kidding, are you?" David asked.

"Nope" Jonas replied "she's been seeing him for over a year now, and they both decided that they needed to spend more than the occasional evening together every now and then, so I agreed"

"You're ok with this?"' I spluttered

"Yeah, we tried swinging a couple of years ago, but I didn't really get into it as much as Maria. We met her boy friend at one of the swinger parties and it's sort of evolved from there. And it works for us. We initially had some threesomes but it's now really all about Maria and her lover. We couldn't tell you before, but we've talked about letting you in on our secret several times."

"Our sex has really improved and we're both happy. Our relationship is much stronger than it ever was. Sometimes Jonas takes the kids out so that Rob can come over, but most of the times I just go over to his place," Maria added.

"Look, we've told the kids that I am going on a training course related to work, but we know that we wouldn't be able to fool you guys, so we decided to tell you about our triangle. Just so you don't start asking the kids awkward questions. It took us quite a bit of courage to tell you two, but we decided it had to be done. I hope it doesn't change our friendship or damage it," Maria said, looking quite concerned.

12