Tuesday Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're our best friends", I said "so even if this is a huge shock, we'll get used to the notion."

I found it difficult to join in the ensuing discussion, so it was mostly between Jonas, Maria and David. They talked quite a bit about their own relationship, Maria's lover and how they felt more in love than ever before. At some point Jonas asked David how he'd feel if I ever chose to have a lover. His answer was the second shock of the evening.

"I'd probably be all for it." He grinned sheepishly. "I want my wife to have as many good experiences as she can, and that includes sex. I'm sure she wants the same for me. Don't you darling?" I couldn't speak, so I just nodded.

"What if she starts liking it and starts having..... you know .... feelings for her lover?" Jonas asked.

"I trust her. I know she wouldn't mess up our family and marriage" said David.

This was all a bit much for me, so went to the kitchen to for more crisps and drinks for all of us. I was probably also shit scared that my affair would come out into the open if I said anything, so I pottered around the kitchen for quite a while.

Opening our relationship

------------------------

A few weeks later, after David and I had just made love I asked him if he'd been honest about us having a lover on the side.

"Why, are you seeing someone?"

"No," I lied, "I didn't realize that you were so laid back about the whole sexual experiment thing. Do you want to try swinging? "

"I don't know."

"Have you thought about having sex with someone else?" I pried.

"I suppose I have, but not seriously," he replied.

"What about me? Would you really let me have a lover?"

"I think so, as long as you were honest about it. In fact it might turn me on to see you fucking and sucking another guy. Do you have someone in mind?"

I was on thin ice now, but despite my deep embarrassment about lying to the person I love the most, I stood my ground.

"Uuh.....well......I was thinking about dr. Aziz. He's been coming onto me ever since the faculty party a few months ago." I said, subduing the fact that he's been coming in me as well.

"Do you want to...uh...like...uh...you know...uh....with him?" David asked clumsily.

I bent down and took David's cock in my mouth, licking and sucking our juices. After a few seconds I moved up and with my lips almost touching his I asked "Will you still kiss these lips after that have been coated with another man's juices?"

David stuck his tongue in my mouth and kissed me deeply. He's never been particularly fond of oral sex and is a bit squeamish about love juices, so this was definitely a change of heart.

We kissed for a while and fell asleep in each other's arms. I now had to figure out a way of telling him about my affair.

After my next round of golf followed by a loving with Dr.Aziz, I decided to tell David the same evening.

When the kids had gone to bed, I changed into my short negligee and slid into the sofa beside David. I was extremely edgy because I didn't know how he'd take it. I stroked his hair languidly, kissing his ear lobes while we watched a reality show on TV. I moved his hand into my lap right by my crotch. He got the point after a while and gently massaged my nether lips, sliding his hand into my panties. He turned his head so that we could snog properly. As his tongue swirled around in my mouth, he rubbed my pussy more intensely. When I moaned he said "You're really wet."

It was now or never. "Maybe I'm wet because my pussy is actually full of Dr.Aziz' love juices"

I was ready to say 'Just kidding, I only said that to tease you' if he didn't take it well, but I stayed silent to try and gauge his reaction. The fact that he carried on sliding his finger in and out of my pussy told me that he wasn't upset. Not yet anyway.

"Did you like it?" he asked, still stroking me. I didn't want to push my luck so I carefully volunteered that it was different. He pushed me down on the couch and pulling out his stone hard rod through his fly he just pulled my panties aside and dove into me. While he hammered away at my pussy he asked if he was better than dr.Aziz.

"Yes, you're the best."

I think I meant it too. Having sex with dr.Aziz was exhilarating because it was illicit, satisfying because he pushed all the right buttons and exciting because it was so different. But David is good too, if only a bit unimaginative at times.

"Are you going to have sex with him again?"

"Only if you agree. Do you want me to?" I said - and I meant it seriously.

"I don't want to lose you", he said "but it really turns me on to think of you with another guy".

I took it as a yes.

From illicit to approved

------------------------

I didn't tell dr Aziz about the fact that David knew about us. When we were at the golf course the next week, he lifted up my skirt and cupped my bottom with his hands. We were at the 16th hole - which is surrounded by dense woods - so after I'd looked around to make sure no one was around I relaxed and leant back a little to let him know that I was enjoying his ministrations. He stroked my ass cheeks and murmured, "Today I am going to fuck these lovely white globes and the lovely pink fuck hole. I have restrained myself for months even though your ass has been tempting me since we met."

I tried to control my excitement and expectations even as his finger slipped inside my knickers and in my anus. I closed my eyes and let myself feel his finger as he twirled it, screwing it deeper and deeper inside. Just as suddenly as he had started, he abruptly ended.

"It's your putt," he said, reminding me that we were still at the golf course. I missed the hole by a mile, even though my ball was just a couple of meters from the flag.

On the drive to his apartment, he fingered my slit the entire way while I drove, making me a very horny and unconcentrated driver. He offered me his fingers every now and then, and I licked them clean before he stuck them into my panties again.

Once we were inside his flat he undressed as quickly as I did and told me to lick him. His cock was already rock hard, so I sucked it in and slobbered all over his magnificent tool. I was both scared and excited, so I tried to procrastinate by giving him the best blow job ever. I know that anal sex can be pretty uncomfortable. At the same time I wanted to experience my lover the way he'd planned for me, inside my arse, burrowing deep within me from behind.

"Come now," he said, pulling me up, "so I can finally experience your lovely bottom". He pulled up a couple of pillows on the middle of the bed. "Lie down," he said, while coating his cock with some gel.

With my bottom raised up I lay waiting in suspense. Guiding his wet rod with his hand into my anus, he pushed slowly and gently into me. No pain, just an increasing pressure all around. He thrust himself in with such short strokes before pulling back again.

Having pushed into me as deep as could, he started stroking in and out. I could feel my arse actually clinging to his cock – in and out, in and out. He flooded me with his come a few minutes later. I hadn't come of course, but I experienced extreme closeness in pleasuring my lover till he came. It felt as if he'd penetrated my body and filled me with his love juice throughout my torso, not just entered my anal passage.

I knew I would offer him my anus again.

Experiment

----------

"Would you agree to an experiment?" Dr Aziz asked when I arrived at his flat on Tuesday morning.

"As long as it's sexual", I quipped, ready to try new sexual positions.

"Definitely. And it's just you and me. I'm not going to involve others. And it won't hurt" he replied.

He tied my hands to the corners of his bed and blindfolded me as I lay naked on his bed. He stroked and played with my pussy, occasionally poking his fingers inside. He was kissing my nipples at the same time. I was getting hotter and hornier, not having ever had sex with my eyes and hands out of action. The suspense was killing me he carried on stroking and rubbing my labia and clitoris until I was humping his hand, pushing up against his fingers. Then he undid my hands, turned me over and mounted me.

I had the most delicious feeling of Dr.Aziz sliding in and out of my pussy from behind. After a while he turned me around so that I was on my back again and he climbed on top of me, sliding in again so that my thighs were spread wide his ball sac slapped my anus for each stroke, accentuating each jab deep inside me. I kissed his lips and tried to suck his tongue as far in as I could as my pleasure increased. Not seeing him – just feeling him in and on me was a novel feeling. His incessant stroking in my palpitating pussy made me wilder and wilder.

When he climaxed I could feel every jerk send reverberations deep inside my belly. He lay on top of me for quite a while, his cock softening and his breath returning to a normal rate. After he slid off me and lay by my side, I slid down to clean his cock of our love juices the way he likes, when I discovered he had a condom on. He removed it before I took his soft cock in my mouth, gently sucking and licking it.

"Have you ever considered whether women in my part of the world actually enjoy sex?" dr.Aziz asked. He removed my blindfold and answered his own question.

"They definitely do, though lots of westerners don't think they can because of the widespread practice of female circumcision and other rather horrendous practices. Well, my wife, and before her my girlfriends in college, are all extremely sensuous women. Each one could be extremely sexually active. And just like you, they all enjoy all kinds of sex, even though and are deprived of clitoral orgasms. Just like you."

"What do you mean, like me? I'm not circumcised," I answered, removing my mouth from his cock for a second.

"Did you have an orgasm a minute ago? Rub your clitoris," he said "can you feel anything?"

I couldn't. My clitoris was completely numb. It felt incredibly strange, because though I had no loss of sensation in the rest of my pussy, my clitoris was out of service. Deactivated. Asleep.

"While I was rubbing your pussy, I anesthetized it locally," he said, holding up a syringe. "It'll be back to normal in an hour or so. I had to use the condom to avoid my cock from being affected by the anesthetic. I did it just to see if you enjoyed sex without any clitoral stimulation. Did you?"

" It was fantastic, better than usual" I admitted. And the buzz in my pussy and the feeling all over my body confirmed my words.

We rested in each others arms for a while, not talking. "That was the first part of the experiment" he said. "I was thinking of taking you one step further. "

I looked at him quizzically. He smiled "I'd like to perform a virtual circumcision on your clitoris. Not a real one, but a pretend one. Just for a week or two as an experiment."

I sat up, frightened by his words. He just looked up at me and smiled. "Relax, I won't harm you."

"You know that I am here to research new ways to make artificial cartilage for knee-caps, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Look" he continued, holding up a small plastic object. "I've used the same knee-cap cartilage material to make a small cap that I'd like to place on your clitoris. I'll glue it inside your clitoral hood with the muscular adhesive that we use to mend sports injuries, so it'll come off within a couple of weeks. All I want is for you to tell me how you experience sex with David and me while it's on. What d'you say? Are you brave enough to experiment?"

I submit my clitoris

--------------------

I am still virtually circumcised six weeks later. The clitoral cap hasn't fallen off yet, and if it does, I'll get dr.Aziz to glue it back on. All sex the last few weeks has so very much more intense because I am totally focused on my pussy. I touch my clitoris –the clit cap – every now and then just to check, but there is absolutely no feeling down there. My clit is there. I just can't access it.

David just made love to me. He doesn't know that I am temporarily circumcised. When he entered my pussy, I could almost trace the path of his plum cockhead as it pushed into me, deeper and deeper. The idea of his pleasure coming from rubbing against my vaginal walls makes me hornier. I focused on his movement and matched every down stroke by pushing upwards. I love feeling David's cocks deep within me, like I never did before. My feelings are concentrated on the pleasure my lover and I are getting. When he finally came, I was completely engulfed by his orgasm. It's all in my mind, but I like it.

12