All Comments on 'Turbulence'

by gislene

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Did she get married for, and with friends like his, oh well, it will end soon and Jack will be better off, much better off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Totally

Totally stupid... she went in the airplane toilet without locking the door?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Slut Skank whore

There is no reluctance here she is a slut and why she is married is anyones guess.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Extremely well-written.

I didn't like the female character all that much . . . she seemed sort of weak and passive. But I guess that was the point . . . she was simply overwhelmed by her situation and by her desire. The author did an excellent job of painting a vivid picture with her words. As for the previous comments, I'm sure these men are simply frustrated by the futility of their attempts to hold back the rising tide of adultry on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why did she get married?

If she was so unhappy, why get married? Why was Jack interested in her if he was everything that she said he was...honestly, what does she bring to the table...besides being selfish that is.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Todays stories in the LW section seem to be

about self-centered women who use their husband for security and then go out do what they want sexually. You have writing skill but create unattractive characters: everyone except Jack is on the make for themselves. IN fact she rarely thinks about what is good for him while he works overtime to keep her happy. She does not love him, but she is willing to use him. Selfish people. One day if Jack is lucky he will wake up and realize what kind of superficial woman she is and divorce her before he comes home one day to find her with another man - something she clearly misses. Maybe your next story could have protagonists that care about each other and enjoy sex and love together. I hope so because you have the skill to do it if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE

People it's FANTASY !!! Stop your complaining !!! If you don't like it don't read it!!! I'm a married mom and I enjoyed the fantasy !!!!

Sue in Aberdeen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous