All Comments on 'Turnabout'

by Recidiva

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've read sicker stories---I think------

They are developed by sick minds and enjoyed by the same

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 16 years ago
Good job on a short, hot non-con

Could have used another rewrite to smooth out a few rough spots, but the pacing's good, the sex hot, and the ending twist a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He he he

I really likes this story not because of the forced sex but because of the twist ending.

jomarjomarover 16 years ago
What

Rumple said. I liked it a lot. Nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not your run of the mill

non-consent. I love the twist at the end. Sometimes turnabout is fair play.

MunachiMunachiover 16 years ago
Great story!

Both the first part, and the twist in the end... There were a few changes of tense that confused me a bit for a moment, but else really well written, very good story...

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 16 years ago
well done....

you didn't disgust me......work on that.

Abs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pain - The Giving & Getting

Poor bastard - they ruined his coat and now give him gay blackmail plus perhaps more. Sporting - not really - kinda like shooting fish in the ass.<P>

She likes pain & he likes to give his whore to others in the name of - gee I'm no more sure of that then why the story was written. Not that it isn't well written but cutely why the strange downer obscure subject?

starrkersstarrkersover 16 years ago
Good twist

The tense changes from past to present in a couple of places, which is a tad offputting, but nicely done story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As hackneyed as they get!

A story any pimp and his tart could relive a thousand times and probably with more panache. Even the writing is mediocre!

saw_man1saw_man1over 16 years ago
Deliciously evil

Great writing and superb storyline. I like the way your mind works.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 16 years ago
Nicely done

I liked it - particularly thought the first part was very well written, but the second was too quick and hurried. The tense changes made me stop and cringe (sorry!). All in all a good effort, but I think you should have waited on this a bit more before submitting.

Varian PVarian Pover 16 years ago
Dark and delicious

You've got some delightful prose and imagery, the sex is uncomfortably visceral, and the turnabout is an unexpected shot of fun just when it seems the ride is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Twisted tale

LOL, I usually do NOT enjoy the non-consent category. They're just too boring and cliche...but your story was an unusual, refreshing, twisted little tale that I liked.

Luna_Wolf72Luna_Wolf72over 16 years ago
yes...you are as demented as I thought!!!

Reci..you make me happy. Funnily enough I wasn't expecting such meaness from you. Color me amazed and horny. How am I supposed to get back to work now?

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
~~

My, you do have a sense of humour. You are amazingly versatile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous