Turnabout is VERY Fair Play!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the attention that Kathy was giving his cock and ass and the vibrating nipples clamps sending pleasure signals directly to his loins, Liam was leaking so much precum that it was sitting in a pool on his stomach. His eyes were closed and he was doing nothing but surrendering to the ecstasy that his masseuse was giving him. For her part, Liz was in an equal amount of heaven, as Peter's ministrations on her body, the clamps and the wonderful vibrations were making her quiver all over. Once the two masseurs had finished the formal part of both massages it was time for them to ensure their clients were "completely" satisfied. Peter started slowly and methodically sawing the vibrator in and out of Liz's boiling pussy while simultaneously running two of his oil-slick fingers back and forth on either side of her wildly swollen clit. Meanwhile, Kathy continued to stroke Liam's ossified cock while at the same time and in the same rhythm pulling and pushing the beads in and out of his asshole.

Her oil-slick hand could feel Liam's cock throb in time with his ever-increasing heartbeat as he hurtled closer and closer to releasing another torrent of cum from his over-sized cock. The beads in his ass were like nothing he had ever felt before and he had to admit, he could get used it! He could also no longer stay quiet, his moans and gasps getting increasingly loud and more frequent. Added to his moans he was verbalizing just how on fire his loins felt.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

Kathy had no such intention. Rarely had she and Peter been hired to service a couple like Liz and Liam. Not only were they obviously very much in love, they were enjoyable to be around and both exceptionally attractive. Couple that with the fact that Liam had an absolutely beautiful cock and she was totally loving her job at the moment.

At the same time, Peter was mentally patting himself on the back for joining Kathy in this venture. Liz was stunning and totally surrendering herself to his attentions. There was no modesty, no self-consciousness - just total enjoyment of the pleasure. Like Liam, she could no longer stay silent, moaning over and over, "Oh my god, oh my god." Peter knew he was doing a good job and both he and Kathy were having a difficult time keeping it professional - professional meaning that it was only manual pleasure - no oral was allowed - that was their agreement. Having said that, his cock was rock hard and his partner's pussy was gushing. They looked at each other and knew that they would have to rush home after their job and release their own tension!

Kathy sensed the tell-tale signs of her client's impending release and she was ready to grant that to him. She increased the tempo on his his cock and at the same time moved the beads faster and faster in and out of his ass. Her timing was perfect, as seconds before he erupted, she pushed the beads in to their fullest depth - something she hadn't done yet. Liam's eyes flew open and he bellowed in release as Kathy simultaneously extracted the beads in one long steady motion while giving his cock one last stroke, which erupted with a ridiculously huge torrent of sticky cum which flew everywhere - coating his chest, his abs and even a couple of spurts hit his face.

Seconds later, his wife screamed in her own release as Peter had increased both the tempo of his pushing the vibrator into her pussy and his strumming on her clit. Hearing Liam's orgasm rip through the room was all Liz needed to tumble over her own edge. The scream as her own orgasm overcame her drowned out her husband's heavy breathing as her pussy gushed and her clit sent waves of ecstasy throughout her entire body. Her climax swept over her body in waves - she seemed almost completely out of control. Liam had recovered just enough from his own overwhelming climax that he was able to watch his wife writhe in complete wanton pleasure on the table beside him. Soon, soft towels were produced by both Peter and Kathy and they quickly cleaned up their clients whose breathing was approaching somewhere near normal again. Peter and Kathy began to quietly pack up their equipment and eventually Liz and Liam felt strong enough to stand up, albeit somewhat wobbly. Once they got situated, Peter disassembled both of the tables while Kathy spoke quietly with their clients, who both still seemed too lost in post-orgasmic bliss to say much of anything. However, Liz finally recovered enough and said, "My only complaint is that I didn't find you two sooner - this was absolutely incredible; and definitely the best night of the year!"

By that time Peter returned from taking the last bit of equipment to the van and smiled at Kathy. Hugs and handshakes all around were next in order, but on the way out, Kathy handed Liam their business card and said with desire and a twinkle in her eye, "We don't usually mix business and pleasure, but you two are such great people and both so beautiful that if you ever want to get together socially, we would really like that. We both think we could have an awful lot of fun with you guys!" With that she hugged Liam and gave him much more than a friendly kiss on the lips and walked out the door.

Liam turned to look at his wife. She looked absolutely stunning..her tits still firm, nipples still erect, stomach flat with a closely trimmed, swollen pussy above strong athletic legs. She looked at him, smiled and said, "So, how's your first day as my servant been?"

Liam replied, "Oh baby, I have zero complaints. If you had told me that my time serving you would start with handjobs from two beautiful women and one of them wasn't you, I'm not sure I would have believed you."

"Oh? So you were ok with Jaime giving you the "plus" treatment?"

"Jesus! By the time she got to that I didn't have a choice! She had me so horny I think I would have exploded either way! She is quite the little minx!"

Liz laughed, "Yes, she is. I love her to bits."

Liam looked at Liz, unsure whether or not he should divulge Jaime's offer, but decided, why not. "You know," he said, "She offered to join us anytime we wanted. That might be a fun night!"

"Between her and Kathy and Peter we could easily fill our dance card by the sounds of it! And..I've seen Jaime's boyfriend at the salon. He's a little young for me, but I could do the Mrs. Robinson thing!"

Now it was Liam's turn to laugh, "Well," he said, "All of those are very enticing possibilities, but for the short-term, I have some serving to do I believe."

"Yes you do, but not anymore this evening. My command to you is a good night's sleep - we, or should I say, you, have a busy day tomorrow."

With that the happy couple climbed the stairs and fell into bed and were both asleep in minutes.

The next morning was the beginning of one of those rare, perfect late-summer days. Unseasonably warm, low humidity with not a cloud in the sky. The type of day you would take 365 days a year if you had a choice. Liam woke to the sound of Liz turning off the shower and was a little disappointed that he wasn't ordered to join her. She walked into their room - looking spectacular as always. Her looks defied the 46 years her birth certificate told the world she was - she was above-average height and the small, light brown nipples on her very slightly sagging 36C breasts beckoned Liam. Couple them with a freshly shaved pussy boasting large dark labia and the ass and legs of a 25 year-old runner and Liam knew he had hit the jackpot when Liz agreed to be his bride.

However, his bride, at least for the moment, was apparently not thinking about sex.

"You've got a lot of work to get done," she said almost brusquely. "You need to have a quick shower and then come outside. Before you do though, make me an espresso and some toast with some of your mother's strawberry jam. I'll take it out on the deck - I want to get some sun before it gets too hot."

Liam hopped out of bed and after finishing his morning routine hopped in the shower. He was just soaping up when Liz stuck her head into the bathroom and announced, "Oh and by the way, I've put what I want you to wear to do your work on the bed in the guest room. I want you to wear it the rest of the weekend anytime we are home until Emma gets back."

Intrigued and more than just a little apprehensive, Liam quickly finished his shower, towelled off and went into the guest bedroom and looked at the bed and saw...nothing. Confused, he put on a T-shirt and some shorts, went downstairs and turned on the espresso machine and walked out onto the back-deck where he could see Liz, reclining in a chaise lounge with her back to him, facing the sun. He called out to her "Honey, there was nothing on the bed in the guest room - did you forget to put out what you wanted me to wear'?

She peered around the cushion and looked back at him, "Ahhh, no... I didn't forget." And with that she swivelled her legs off the chaise, stood up and walked towards him - totally naked! Panicked, Liam looked towards their next door neighbour's and quickly said, "Jesus Liz, what if Roger or Michelle see you?"

Liz smiled, "Let 'em look - I'm on my own property - if they don't like it - don't look!" Liam was dumbfounded - he was usually the one that liked to be naked in their backyard but was always very discreet and wouldn't disrobe until he was in an area where he had complete privacy. Liz was always much more conservative - but today was pushing way further than he ever did.

"For a guy that is supposed to be following my orders, you are pretty slow on the uptake!" Liz chided. I left exactly what I wanted you to wear on the bed - nothing!! Now, drop trou and get to making my breakfast!"

Liam didn't know who this woman was, but he was loving it - even if he was a little nervous about being naked in a place where he could be seen. But, it was Liz's call so he unceremoniously removed his T-shirt, hooked his fingers into the elastic waistband of his shorts, dragged them and his underwear down his legs and, leaving them in a pool at his feet, turned around and headed back into the house to make Liz her breakfast.

Liz smiled to herself; yes, she was definitely feeling freer and naughtier this weekend, but she wasn't crazy. What her loving husband wasn't aware of was that Liz had talked to her good friend and neighbour Michelle earlier in the week who had informed Liz that they were leaving Friday afternoon for a few days of camping and she had asked Liz to watch their house. This made it perfect for her to get in some nude sunbathing while at the same time make her husband just as uncomfortable as he had made her feel on that nude beach a few weeks ago!

She laid back down on the lounger and totally surrendered to the deliciously warm, comfortable feeling you can only get from being naked in the sun. After a few minutes, Liam emerged from the kitchen, espresso and toast in hand - naked as she. He smiled as he set her breakfast on the small table beside her chaise.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I could get used to this Liz!"

"Well, darling, you started it. I have to admit that I've been thinking about your weekend awhile ago and how much I truly loved the nude beach - at least after I got used to the idea."

Liam replied, "Well then, mission accomplished! What else may I do for you. As they say - your wish is my command!"

"First, I need you to clean the pool. I'm going to just lay here and enjoy that newly manscaped body move around naked while you work."

"Yes, ma'am," Liam replied. He was a slight bit disappointed, kind of half hoping that she would want him to service her, but it was her weekend, so he grabbed the vacuum head, hose and other paraphernalia he needed and set out to do his work.

Liz gazed at her husband through her sunglasses. After so many years together she was convinced she was more in love with him than the day they were married. She was definitely more in lust with him than ever. He was always handsome, although he didn't think so, with broad shoulders, strong pecs, just enough of a belly to be real, muscular legs including a beautiful ass and then there was that slab of heaven between his legs. He hadn't been her first, but he was definitely the yardstick by which she measured all of the lovers she had enjoyed. Even when they broke up for a few months during their courtship, none of the men she fucked could hold a candle to Liam. He wasn't perfect - but he was perfect for her.

While she was lost in this daydream, Liz hadn't even realized that her hand had slid down and was now lazily sliding around her vulva, teasing the heavy, bald lips of her sex. The trills of pleasure coursing through her body however, soon clued her in to what her body was involuntarily doing. She looked down and what she was doing and then looked back up at Liam - it was obvious by the state of his rampant cock that he had been watching the entire thing.

"Like what you see?" Liz teased.

Liam was tongue-tied and was barely able to sputter, "Umm...what the hell do you think?"

"It almost seems like the cat's got your tongue - I think it would be better if my pussy had it! Get over here and give me some service now."

He didn't need to be told twice. Liam dropped the vacuum rod and raced over to Liz, his fat cock bobbing obscenely in front of him. Once he arrived at the chaise he pretty much dove between Liz's legs and immediately started to eat her.

"Ohhh fuck yes...that's it you bastard - eat that pussy and don't you even fucking think about stopping!" Liz hissed. Liam emptied the playbook - first licking all around her pussy, then sucking the swollen outer lips into his mouth. He followed this by jamming his tongue as far into her snatch as he could push it.

"Mmm...you are doing me good, you pussy-eating fucker - keep going!" She reached between her legs and grabbed Liam by the back of the head and pulled his face roughly against her sex, then held it there while she ground her hips against his busy tongue. Liam reached underneath Liz and grabbed her ass and went for an all-out assault in search of her orgasm. He moved his head up and took her clit roughly between her lips and bit down - harder than her had ever done in the past.

This last maneuver tipped Liz over the edge. She was beyond the point of no return now and was lost in ecstasy. She simply threw her head back and and babbled incoherently as her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she said repeatedly as her pussy gushed and spasmed. Liam could barely keep up to her hips snapping from side to side. She ground her pussy into his reddened face for much of the next minute, milking every last drop of rapture out of her orgasm and when it finally subsided, she collapsed onto the chaise, her ass resting in a very very large puddle of her own juices.

"Whew, that was very nice, thank you," she said almost dismissively, "you can finish cleaning the pool now."

Liam looked at his wife incredulously - she didn't want him to fuck her? His cock was completely ossified and he was so horny he could barely speak. He was just about to say something when the realization of the weekend came back to him. He swallowed, stood up and with his cock bobbing just as obscenely as before, went back to cleaning the pool. He was just getting back into his vacuuming when he heard a loud splash as Liz dove into the cool, clear water. She came up, looking directly at her husband, eyes sparkling, completely comfortable.

"I could get used to this whole servant thing - no wonder you enjoyed it so much! And to be honest, I don't know which role I like better. Maybe that's a good thing - don't you think?"

Liam struggled with the emotions he was feeling. On one hand he was going crazy with lust and upset that Liz wasn't letting him get off and on the other he realized it wasn't all that dissimilar to the way he had treated her on his weekend, so he trusted he would be looked after in good time. He went back to his work and after finishing the vacuuming, put all of the implements away and was walking back to the pool, water test kit in hand, his still rock hard, fat cock leading the way when Liz floated over to the side of the pool.

"Sit here my love," she said, "I need to have a taste of the fat cock of yours. Just rest your feet in the water here in the shallow end - you can test the water here can't you?"

He didn't need to be asked twice.

Liam sat down on the edge of the pool and spread his legs. Liz demurely drifted in between them, her large tits bobbing enticingly at the surface of the cool water. He was just getting his water test kit ready when he felt the soft, wet and familiar tongue of his wife slide lazily up his turgid cock. He couldn't help himself, he just stopped with the water testing and leaned back on his hands, head thrown back, eyes closed.

"Oh no you don't," Liz chided, "keep working or I stop."

This was a special kind of torture - trying to execute tasks using fine motor skills like putting two drops of one liquid into a small test tube - while a beautiful woman sucks your cock. But Liam knew that if he didn't do it Liz would definitely stop so he persevered. Still though, he couldn't help but take the odd glance at Liz's tawny mane as her head bobbed up and down on Old Rex. She was becoming more aggressive now and Liam could see why. While she was holding his cock in one hand, her other was busy plunging two or three fingers into her creamy pussy and occasionally rubbing her clit - making her desire match his. This aggressive cock-sucking he was getting was also causing one other new sensation. Because she was jamming her mouth down so hard on his cock, coupled with the fact that he was sitting on the edge of the pool, his balls were just at the perfect height so that the ultra-sensitive underside of his sack was lightly rubbing on the rough concrete - the effect of which had him hurtling like a freight train to a huge explosion.

He finally was able to focus enough to finish testing the water (everything was perfectly balanced) and then turned his entire attention to enjoying Liz's attentions. Not a moment too soon either, as he could feel that rusty tingle just behind his nuts and he knew that exquisite release was coming soon.

"Oh, fuck baby, that feels so good, " he blurted, "I'm so close, please, please finish me off."

Liz looked up at him, lust burning fiercely in her eyes, "Cum all over my tits baby." And started to furiously stroke his swelling cock. At this point Liam didn't care where he came - just as long as he did! He looked down at the totally erotic scene unfolding beneath him. His wife, with one hand pistoning up and down his rock hard cock and the other being thrust repeatedly into her pussy. It was all too much - he threw his head back, closed his eyes and emitting a guttural moan as his cock exploded. Liz felt it coming and aimed Liam's cock directly at her floating tits just as it released a river of spunk - completely covering them. Liam always had a large load of cum - this was something else. Even after yesterday's fun, this load was prodigious. It was Peter North worthy - she couldn't believe the amount of cum that now totally covered her heaving breasts.

Liam collapsed on his back, his chest gulping as much air as possible, but he was soon to discover his freedom to breathe easily was short-lived. Liz hadn't managed to cum yet so as soon as her husband laid on his back, she jumped out of the pool, dragged her cum-covered tits along his chest - his cum getting caught in the mass of hair there and then she quickly deposited herself on his face, grinding her pussy onto it.

"Make me cum, now!" she demanded.

Liam summoned the last of his energy and jammed his tongue into Liz's sodden snatch. It didn't take long - she was pretty close when she climbed on top of him; but it was very violent and she came loudly while writhing on her husband's tongue. She rolled off of him and they both laid on the pool deck, their breathing eventually returning back to normal.