Turnabout is VERY Fair Play!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam was the first to speak, "I gotta say..I really like these weekends - but if we do too many I don't think I'll survive!"

"Well, mister," Liz replied, "you better hope you got stamina left, cause we aren't close to done." With that she stood up on shaky legs and walked toward the house.

"I'm going to have a quick shower to clean up - you do the same. We have places to go, people to do and things to see."

"Don't you mean people to see and things to do?"

Liz just looked back at him, smiled, winked and disappeared into the house.

After a quick shower, Liam prepared and served them both a light lunch (while naked, of course) and Liz then said to him, "I've put out what I want you to wear this afternoon while we are out - do you think you can manage to get this outfit correct?"

Liam dramatically rolled his eyes, "Oh I think I'll be able to figure it out." They then went to get ready for whatever Liz had planned for them this afternoon. Liam entered the guest bedroom and saw a shirt and a pair of pants that he hadn't seen before on the bed along with a pair of his favourite shoes. What he didn't see were underwear and socks. Now this didn't surprise him or particularly concern him. He had, on occasion, gone commando and quite enjoyed it and given the theme of the weekend it all pretty much made sense. He put on the new shirt - it was beautiful. A taupe-coloured silk long sleeve with a bit of a beach themed pattern. It seemed a tad snug, but not too small - in fact it seemed to hug his arms and pecs in such a way as to make him look much more muscular then he was - not that he was complaining. The problems, so to speak, started when he put on the pants. They were a soft beige linen material - again - very nice, but they seemed kind of too small everywhere except in the waist. He pulled them on and did them up and looked at himself in the mirror and immediately thought that Liz would tell him to change when she saw him.

The pants fit well enough around the waist and, if he did say so himself, made his ass look great; but they were so snug in the front and that, combined with no underwear and the fact that the pants were a very thin linen material, showed the outline of his cock pretty much as plain as day. He walked down the hallway just to show his wife before he changed and when he walked into their room she turned to look at him, surveyed him up and down and said, "Perfect! Let's go!"

Liam stammered, "Umm..ahh..don't you think I should put on different pants?"

"Why would I think that?" Liz replied.

"Well, they are a little, um..I don't know...obvious...don't you think?"

"So..when it was YOUR weekend, it was ok for you to parade me on the beach in a few square inches of cloth, but when it's MY weekend, I can't show you off?"

She had him there, he had to admit, so he put his head down, nodded in agreement, grabbed his keys and said, "Where to m'lady?"

They hopped in the car and Liz directed her husband towards the downtown core. Where they were going exactly, he didn't know, he just knew he was excited and a bit nervous about this new adventure. To add to his excitement and nervousness, Liz was making things very difficult to drive. She had slid over as far as she could in her bucket seat and was lazily running her hands over the sizable bulge in Liam's pants. This extremely pleasant attention was making his already impressive bulge grow bigger and bigger.

"Mmmm...I really like these pants on you baby," Liz cooed, "they show off your assets soooo well, don't you think?"

Liam gulped, "Ah..yeah..sure, maybe a little too well."

Liz instructed Liam to make one last turn and pointed out a spot on the street to park, which he did. He then surveyed the area where they were and silently groaned to himself when he realized where they were. Just outside one of the art galleries that he consistently refused to accompany Liz to. He wasn't into art and he hated going to places like this, but after all, this was her weekend, so whatever she wanted, she got. There was just one problem.

"Ahh, honey, I take it we are going to your favourite gallery over there?"

"Why, yes we are, how perceptive of you."

"That's no problem, honestly, but I think we need to wait a couple of minutes."

"Whatever for darling?"

"Well..all the attention you have been giving me on the way here kind of has me in an embarrassing situation."

"Oh, you mean you feel exposed, like you are being taken unwillingly to like, oh, I don't know, a nude beach?"

Liam, once again, dropped his head in surrender. Off they went to whatever silly showing that was at whatever silly gallery. He got out of the car, went around to her side and opened her door and she took his arm and off they went into the gallery. Any hope that he could inconspicuously wander around until his cock went down went immediately out the door the minute they crossed the threshold of the business.

"LIZ! Darling! You came! I'm so happy to see you!"

Liz and Liam turned to see the source of the welcome. Any chance that Liam's cock would shrink was now totally gone. Approaching them was one of the most stunning women he had ever seen. Tall, blonde, amazing body and a smile that could launch a thousand ships. "Holyyyy fuck" thought Liam - this woman is a goddess.

After a flurry of cliché laden, art gallery requisite air kisses, Liz turned to Liam and said, "Darling, please meet my wonderful friend Sylvia, the curator here. Sylvia, this is my husband Liam."

Liam gulped and could barely speak. He was basically tongue-tied at the complete beauty of this woman. She was, simply put, perfect. He stuck out his hand in an awkward attempt to greet her and was just about to stammer out a "Nice to meet you" when she fairly threw herself into his arms.

"Oh my god Liam, a handshake won't do, I simply have to hug you. I feel like I've known you for years." Her hug was all he could ask for - warm, close and tight. So tight in fact he was sure that Sylvia would have felt that massive hard on that was barely concealed under his tight linen pants.

When she, mercifully, backed away, she continued, "Liz has told us so much about you and I can see she wasn't exaggerating. You are such a beautiful man. And you make Liz so happy. I'm so,so glad to have finally met you!"

It took Liam a couple of seconds to recover, but he eventually did, getting the cotton out of his mouth enough to say, "Well Sylvia, it's a pleasure meeting you. I only wish I had listened more intently when Liz told me how beautiful you and your gallery were - I would have come down here much sooner than this."

She gave him that dazzling smile and Liz said, "Well, maybe now you will listen more closely in the future. But for right now, can you be a dear and go to the bar and get me a drink. Sylvia, please tell me you have some of that Summerhill Gewurtztraminer I love so much!"

"Of course I do - anything for you darling."

With that Liam excused himself, but couldn't help overhearing the whispers between the two ladies as he walked away. He was sure he heard Sylvia quietly say to Liz, "Damn girl, you weren't kidding - you hit the jackpot - he's huge!" And with that giggles ensued like a couple of school girls.

When he returned with their drinks, Sylvia had gone off to greet other guests and he and Liz started wandering through the gallery. The showing was for local photographic artists to showcase their works and even Liam had to admit that many of the images were amazing. He was, however, finding it difficult to concentrate. The fact that his pants were hugging his junk and rubbing up against it was bad enough, but when you couple that with the images that were swimming around in his mind of Sylvia and her perfect tits, ass and legs it was hard to think of much else. To make matters worse, Liz was constantly touching him - caressing his arms, his shoulders and, when no-one was near, grabbing his ass and rubbing his almost constant hard on. Oh, she was paying him back and paying him back in spades and he wasn't sure if he was loving it or hating it. He just knew he had no control over it so he just decided to enjoy the attention.

And attention was just what he was getting. Not only from Liz, but from most of the female patrons in the gallery. The front of his pants left virtually nothing to the imagination but, like Liz at the nude beach he had taken her to, eventually he started to enjoy the attention and the freedom that not having a choice in the matter gave him. He no longer shrunk from the glances and outright stares he was getting, but welcomed them. It wasn't like he was flaunting himself, he just wasn't trying to hide himself with his hands. He walked with Liz, looking at the photographs, asking questions of the artists and all in all, just enjoying himself. The sexually charged atmosphere had him almost painfully hard and he found himself looking forward to the time when he could slam his hardness into Liz's soft core.

That opportunity came sooner than he had expected.

He and Liz were near the back of the gallery rounding a corner when she suddenly grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into what he soon realized was Sylvia's office. He looked at Liz and saw that wild, lustful look in her eyes that he knew so well.

"Fuck me, right here, right now," she hissed. They were both so consumed by their mutual desire they didn't bother to close the door. He picked Liz up, carried her to what he assumed was Sylvia's desk, deposited her on it and forced her legs open. She had worn a fairly short skirt to the show (for this purpose perhaps?) and when he went to drag off her panties he found that she, like he, was going commando.

"You naughty, slutty little girl," Liam whispered to her as he undid his belt, peeled the pants away from his fat cock and with no pretense, jammed it into his wife's waiting snatch. As he impaled her on his cock, her breath caught and she gasped. This wouldn't be love making - this would be fucking. Pure, simple and animalistic. He reached down and grabbed Liz's ass and pulled her onto his cock every time he thrust into her. And with each thrust she gasped. Her pussy was so wet it almost seemed to splash with each coming together. The entire room was filled with the squishy, slippery sound of their coupling. They were both nearing their orgasms and in an effort to not cry out, Liz had sunk her teeth into Liam's shoulder - probably piercing the silk fabric of his shirt. Liam was just about to groan in release when he happened to look up and saw Sylvia standing just inside the door rubbing her pussy through her skirt. Their eyes met - he could see the same lustful gaze he saw in Liz just minutes ago in her eyes. That was all it took. He gave Liz one more mighty thrust and emptied himself into her, fighting a pretty much losing battle to stay quiet. He didn't yell out, but anyone near the office would have surely heard them. Certainly Sylvia did and before anything could be said or Liz could see they had an audience, she winked at Liam and silently left the office to allow the two of them to get themselves together.

They gathered themselves - Liz smoothing out her skirt and Liam stuffing his still swollen cock back into its casing and very casually walked back into the gallery. Liam purchased a couple of photos from an artist he particularly liked and eventually they found their way back to Sylvia to say their goodbyes.

"Oh Liz, honey, thank you for finally bringing in this beautiful man of yours to meet me and show him my little gallery. Liam, you are welcome anytime - it was such a pleasure meeting you. You know, Liz, maybe we should all four of us get together sometime. I'm sure that Chris and Liam would get along famously and who knows what kind of trouble the four of us could get into!"

Liz replied, "I think that is a great idea - I'll call you in the next couple of weeks and let's set something up!" Sylvia then stepped to Liam and gave him another much too affection hug and whispered into his ear, "I know exactly the kind of trouble I want to get into with that big cock of yours!" She then smiled, waved and was off ringing up more business for her artists.

Back in the car, Liam looked at his wife and said, "Wow, what the hell just happened?"

Liz smiled demurely and said, "Why sir, whatever do you mean?" And they both laughed as they drove off.

"Where to now m'lady?" Liam inquired.

"Dinner - at Jordan's - we have an early reservation. We need to relax and recharge before tonight!"

"Any hints as to what I should expect?"

"You're kidding, right?"

Dinner, while delicious, was uneventful but full of sexual tension. Liz joked that the only bad thing about going commando was that she could feel Liam's copious load of semen oozing out of her and had to excuse herself a couple of times to properly clean up. They talked about their weekend so far and Liam was thoroughly enjoying doing his wife's bidding. For her part, Liz told Liam that she had so much pent up sexual energy leading up to the weekend that she was afraid it wouldn't meet her expectations - but she was wrong. She was certainly enjoying being in charge, but realized that there was a lot of responsibility with that role. She wanted it to be all about her, but she couldn't forget that it had to be fun for her husband. Liam assured her in no uncertain terms he was enjoying the hell out of this "role" he was playing.

As he finished paying the check he looked at Liz expectantly and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Home, James," she smiled and they were on their way.

Once they arrived home, Liz told her husband to wait downstairs as she had to prepare for him upstairs. He waited expectantly with a thousand questions running through his head.

Would Steve and Susan be there to record them again?

Would Jaime be there for a hot FMF threesome?

Would Peter and Kathy be there for a foursome?

Would, oh my god, Sylvia, be upstairs waiting for him?

He was lost in all of these thoughts when he heard Liz's voice - "Babe, you can come upstairs now."

All of his senses were on full alert as he climbed the stairs. His ears were waiting for hushed whispering, his eyes were surveying the guest rooms for strange clothing, even his nose was on alert, wondering if there was scented massage oil in the air.

None of these were present.

In fact, he was kind of disappointed when he walked into the bedroom and saw Liz lying on the bed, topless and presumably naked, but covered in their blanket from the waist down.

No Steve and Susan; no Jaime, no Peter and Kathy and no Sylvia.

He looked at his wife quizzically.

She looked up at him and said, "Liam, baby, I would imagine you are wondering what's going on. My guess is that you were thinking, even hoping that there would be someone else here joining us. Not tonight - maybe another time. No, I have something else completely in mind. It's something I honestly hadn't given much or any thought to until we started this entire journey. I thought long and hard about what I really want to experience and what I could do when it was my turn to do whatever I wanted. And what I came up with was that I really really wanted to experience what it felt like to be you."

And with that, she threw the covers back and Liam's eyes bulged when she revealed a very realistic strap-on dildo harnessed to her pelvis.

Liam gulped and looked at his wife. "Honey," she said, "It occurred to me when I was searching my darkest, sexiest thoughts that there were times that I envied the raw power of you fucking me - the ability to pour all your lust into me physically and I realized I wanted to feel that. So, when I had this chance it was all I could think of. So I went to our favourite sex shop and asked the girls there what would be the best type of strap-on for both of our pleasure and this is what we decided on. I have to admit too that I when I booked Kathy and Peter I asked Kathy if she could do something anally with you to at least prepare you a bit for tonight."

This was something Liam wouldn't have thought of in a million years. But deep down in a place that even he was reluctant to admit existed, he was excited beyond measure. Feeling those beads in his ass last night felt fucking AMAZING! But was allowing yourself to be buggered by your wife in some way emasculating? At this point he honestly, honestly didn't care. And then it occurred to him - the beauty of these weekends. Even if he did care - he couldn't say no! What freedom it gave him and Liz. To free yourself from some self-imposed limitations on your own pleasure because of what you believe society thinks is acceptable? How ridiculous is that? Even if he wanted to say no (which he didn't) he couldn't. His cock stirred in his pants and he quietly said to his wife, "It's your weekend - whatever you want, you get. How do we start?"

Liz's eyes sparkled. "Baby, I'm going to ask things of you that you might not be comfortable with but it comes with me experiencing things I've longed for. First, go have a quick shower and come back to bed for me as soon as you can.

After his shower Liam returned to the bedroom and joined his wife on the bed. Even though he could not say no, when Liz sensed that Liam was into what she wanted it put her mind at ease even more.

She said, "Ok baby, I want you on your knees on the floor here - I want to see you suck my cock."

After Liam complied she stood in front of him and tentatively pushed her "cock" up to his face. "Don't worry, I don't expect you to be as good as I am, but I want to see this from your perspective."

Liam hesitantly opened his mouth and took the first couple of inches of Liz's fake cock past his lips. While somewhat humiliating, it was also extremely hot and he took notice that his own cock was rock hard. It got even harder when Liz reached down and grabbed his head and pushed her cock even further into his mouth. "That's it baby, suck my cock," she said. He tried gamely to keep up, gagging occasionally, but doing the best he could.

"Oh my fucking god," she exclaimed, "no wonder you love this so much - the feeling of love I get from you doing to for me is almost overwhelming. I HAVE to fuck you now! Get on the bed on all fours - now!"

Liam quickly jumped on the best, his cock so hard it pulsed with anticipation. Liz opened the night stand and took out one of the several bottles of lubrication they had and spread it onto her cock and slathered it liberally onto Liam's pucker. She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between her husband's legs.

He looked back at her - lust burning in his eyes. "All I ask is that you be as respectful of me as I am of you. I really want to enjoy this - please be patient. Trust me - if you are anything like me you won't want to be, but it will be worth it if you do."

She slapped his ass and pulled his hair, "If I want to be patient I will - not because you want me to be! Now get your ass up in the air and get ready because it's about to get filled!"

In reality she would never do anything to hurt her husband - she just wanted to feel the power and superiority. Then she moved her hips forward and pressed her slick cock against his sphincter. It took a few attempts but eventually he (and it) relaxed enough to slip the fake head past his muscle. As it breached his anal opening and the muscle clamped hard around it's invader Liam gasped with pleasure and a small amount of pain. This was feeling amazing already! Liz waited a few seconds and then pushed further into her husband's bowels. She needn't have been so gentle with him. His ass opened up willingly and allowed her cock complete access very easily.

She leaned forward and hissed in his ear, "Your ass LOVES my cock - I think this might be a regular addition to our sexual repertoire!"