Turnabout is VERY Fair Play!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam couldn't deny she was right. His ass did love the feeling of fullness and to encourage Liz to feel everything he felt when he fucked her he said to her, "Please baby, fuck me hard, I need it hard!"

This was all the encouragement she needed. She grabbed his hips and began to piston her cock steadily in and out of her husbands ass. Slowly at first, but speeding up as she began to get the rhythm of fucking. She LOVED it! The feeling of power, the feeling of being able to match the level of your lust with the level of your effort - it was like a drug for her. This DEFINITELY would not be the last time for this. And thank god for the girls at the sex shop - the strap-on they recommended to her had a nub on it that rubbed her clit with every thrust so it was sending her hurtling towards her orgasm as Liam was nearing his. This was going to be huge for Liam - Liz's fake cock was hitting his prostate exactly hard enough with each and every thrust and his own cock was leaking so much precum it was gathering in a puddle underneath him.

"Oh fuck baby," he cried, "I think I'm going to cum. Fuck me hard baby, please, don't stop!"

She continued her assault on his ass and her headlong rush to her own orgasm and timed her last thrust perfectly. It sent her over the precipice of orgasm at precisely the same time that Liam's cock spasmed and emptied another huge load of semen onto the bed. He collapsed into the mess - not caring for a second that he did and Liz collapsed on top of him - her cock still deep in his ass. Eventually she rolled off of him, Liam's ass slamming shut once its very welcome invader had exited.

They both fell into a completely exhausted, satiated sleep that keep them under until early the next morning. Liam woke to see Liz watching him and smiled as the memories of the weekend flooded over him.

"Well, that was interesting," he said.

"Enjoy yourself this weekend baby?" she asked.

"Oh my god, yes - but more importantly - did you? After all, this weekend was all about you."

"I experienced things I had always dreamed of but was afraid to try. Things I found out that I loved doing and things that I definitely want to experience again. What about you?"

Liam thought for a second and said, "Well, if someone had told me a week ago that my wife was going to have two women I don't know give me hand jobs and then fuck me with a strap-on, I'm not sure I would have believed them, but I gotta tell you - this weekend might just have topped the earlier one. I loved every second of it."

"Any regrets?"

"Not a one, but a few things that we didn't do that we could have that maybe we should explore further."

"Such as?"

"Promise you won't be mad?"

"Promise."

"Well, I've had two women basically tell me that they would be happy to join us themselves - just them. And they also implied that their significant others might be interested. We also had another couple tell us the same thing. How would you feel about exploring that idea. I mean, we did have that night a couple of years ago with Pete Jarvis and it didn't hurt our relationship. What are your thoughts?"

Liz replied, "I'll definitely give it some thought. Some real thought. Slippery slope and all that, but I do know that I feel so much more liberated now that we've done this - I'm certainly open to exploring more things. However, in the meantime, I just got a text from Emma - they are coming home early so we better get cleaned up and ready for her to come home - wanna shower with me?"

"You really have to ask?"

"Well, let's all three of us hop in then!"

"Three of us?"

And with that he looked down and saw Liz still had on the strap-on that had given him so much pleasure just a few hours earlier. His cock stiffened and they both ran for the shower.