All Comments on 'Turning into His Toy Ch.03'

by vaultdweller111

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wish it was me

cant wait to read more

CliterateDommePackingCliterateDommePackingover 7 years ago
Sorry but I couldn't read it all because...

...it was really cringe-worthy. There's misogyny and there's a male emaaculating equivalent but the word escapes me at the moment. This story is poorly constructed. The characters exist only as manequins acting out their starchy and sexless roles. This is porn without heart or substance or meaning. Nothiglng emotive or tranaforming here. This has nothing to do with the issues of being tranagender, its a bullshit meaningless waste of time reading it. You could've spent the time doing something productive instead of writing it like darning your socks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nce story

Waiting for next part eagerly . Mke me ur toy too.....es451800@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it write more!

Also to anybody that is mad because this is misogynistic or doesn't deal with trans issues...dude. This is porn. Porn. You are reading porn. Get over your damn self. And this is coming from a transgirl! This is porn not a college lecture. If you don't like it you don't have to read it JFC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It made me so horny wanting to be a sissy girl myself. Thinking about feeling a man's cock in my sissy pussy. And, it delayed me to read on because I went to daddy and we had a long session of daddy fucking and breeding my hairless pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous