All Comments on 'Turns Out I am a Size Queen'

by hunger4sum

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Enjoy life

A nice big one iis hard to find

verbatimacrobatverbatimacrobatover 6 years ago
Good read!

I like how you portray what’s going on in the wife’s head the whole time. A similar thing happened to me once where my brother in-law accidentally got a peak of my goods. Turns out him and his wife had been talking similarly about my rack, just as the husband and wife are about his brother’s penis.

I can tell you firsthand, it’s quite a turn on to be someone else’s bedroom fantasy.

Good story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

One of the better stories here ever.My wife is a size queen and at times meets a old boyfriend to enjoy the only huge one she ever had.I sure enjoy hearing all about it after she has been with him.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Awesome

It’s great how she gives in to her wonton desires and completely enjoys it without a hint of guilt or remorse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Similar Story To Ours

My wife and I were contemplating a MFM but we're not having any luck finding a comfortable guy to add to the bed. One night in the heat of passion we were talking about how we weren't having much luck finding a third. For some reason I blurted out my brother's name and she orgasmed immediately. Afterwards we talked...we could trust him, he was clean i.e. No condoms required, and he was bigger than me. Well the next time he came into town we had our first MFM. Not only was he bigger, he had great stamina and recovered quickly. She orgasmed so much that night between the two brothers. We did it again two nights later, and a few more times over the next year. It stopped when he found his future wife. Good times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"omg I'm so sorry"

I'll start by saying that I loved your story, but please use an editor in the future. Did the wife say, "omg" or "oh my God" when she saw the big cock? Additionally, your frequent use of "u" when you meant "you" is simply lazy. You're writing a story, not a text message.

Lastly, unless her husband and brother in law each had multiple cocks, you need to learn to use an apostrophe. "His cocks inside her"?

It may sound like I'm complaining, but only because your story was very hot, which made all the errors very distracting.

Thanks for writing it, and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m 16 year old girl and I feel that I’m already a size queen and I’m hated for it

I lost my virginity to a big penis so anything under that seems pointless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve always loved my wife being easy and taking a huge cock. I would love to see a man make her moan and break her into needing a huge cock in her. So hot to hear her begging and letting him do whatever he wants.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

When does she divorce the asshole husband and be with Phil all the time? I am still amazed that guys would want their wives to fuck a bigger cock than their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My first wife let my younger brother fuck her. He said it was the best pussy he ever had. She was always wet and hot and ready for sex. She loved the fact that she had let brothers fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous