Twelve-minute Increments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short silence while Janet scanned Amy up and down, thinking. Amy felt like a bug on a pin, waited. Then Janet said "And, Madam, I doubt that you shave your pussy -- am I right?"

Amy nodded, bit her lip.

"So -- you have a date with a man who has already promised to go down on you and give you lots of orgasms that way. Therefore we know already that he's a cunnilingus fan. And every man I ever met who is into going down on his women totally prefers a shaved pussy to operate on. The shaved-crotch bit works on almost all men, incidentally. You might not favor it at first, but it'll grow on you -- so to speak! Believe me, girl, there is nothing that will excite most men deeper or faster than a completely shaved pussy, baby-butt smooth. And I do mean COMPLETELY. Everywhere, from your navel all the way down and around to the top of your buttcrack."

"If he's genuinely GOOD, you're going to be amazed at where his tongue will go, so squeaky is the word! Plus, getting rid of the forest frees up a HUGE number of nerve endings you probably don't know exist, but you really do want him to have access to them when he takes his mouth down south! The combo of smooth pussy with male mouth is incredibly erotic, a match made in heaven. You'll be an instant addict. Trust me -- this lady KNOWS whereof she speaks!"

Janet giggled, turned pink herself: "I started shaving about ten years ago and never once have I ever looked back. All my men simply love it!"

Janet stopped, her expression went dreamy for a second, then she pulled herself back to the moment. "True confessions? I had this one special guy, Mister Oral -- he could get me off in about two minutes with his mouth -- especially his tongue - and I doubt he ever gave me under half a dozen at a time. He was my first barber, too -- he joked about not wanting to appear in public with pubic hairs between his teeth -- MUCH worse than mere spinach! Another was an anal addict -- that took more convincing, but by the end of the first week he'd made me into a convert -- talk about ORGASMS!"

She looked fondly at Janet: "I almost envy you -- you have so many nifty new experiences available. Whole new worlds to explore!"

Amy opened and shut her mouth several times, more due to the present-tense plural of Janet's "all my men" than to the unknown, the never-considered ideas of shaving and even of anal. She finally cracked a tiny smile, picked up the basket, turned towards the bathroom saying "OK, I guess. The whole nine yards is what you're suggesting, and why not? Um. this may take some time, you know. I don't know what I'm doing, at least, not the shaved-pussy part. You mean really, completely clean, nothing left at all? And you're sure he'll like it that way?"

Janet nodded, said "I mean it when I say 'take your time' -- pits and legs are easy enough, there's nothing thick and wooly there and besides, you've had decades of practice. But especially on your pussy you don't want nicks and gouges. Pussies are completely different -- you'll find that out shortly! Everything moves around, it's slippery and flexible, it's hard to get to some of the most important places - especially the very top of your slit, around the clit-hood. You have to go over the same territory half a dozen times from different directions. And again, you want no damage -- just smoothness"

"Some advice - you need to get the hair as short as possible with those clippers before you start with the razor, and the razor will be slow at first -- you need to rinse the razor a LOT! But it's kind of fun -- gets the juices flowing. Don't let me catch you playing with yourself instead of cleaning up for the adventure, either. And YES, I do mean every niggly little hair wherever it may be located, mons pubis, pussy-lips, perineum, buttcrack...the whole darned landscape, clearcut! Gone, gone, gone! Don't expect to finish the job in five minutes -- much more likely twenty or thirty, especially this first time. Now GIT! And YES, Amy, you are going to meet him without underwear, so don't even think about putting it back on when you finish! I'll be checking! Go!"

Forty minutes later, Amy finally emerged from the bathroom. Janet looked up at her, cocked her head, grinned, and said "Bet I know what the big delay was. Amy's been naughty, playing with herself -- and she's going to try to convince Janet that there's nothing interesting going on between the Amy-legs! Naughty, naughty Amy!"

Amy snorted and giggled, blushed from hairline to upper edge of her blouse. "Just a little bit, really! Somehow it just seemed to be the proper thing at the moment. You're right about smoothness. I already like myself that way."

Janet nodded sagely: "Told you! Let your conductor see, please. Raise the skirt -- gotta be sure there are no undies down there." Amy stared at her for a second, then bit her lip, raised the skirt, did a 360, dropped it, embarrassed.

"Pretty! He's going to utterly and totally flip out!" was Janet's only comment.

Time passed like molasses. Both women tried to focus on various job-related tasks, but each would occasionally sigh and break out in a grin or giggle. Then, right about two, Janet stood up, said "I just had another brain-flash. You're not completely ready... Wait right here! Don't you dare go anywhere!"

Five minutes and she returned, closed the door, held out a brown bag. Amy took it, peered in -- a small refillable rubber bottle for douching or enemas: she looked up, puzzled, about to protest that her pussy was utterly clean after all that shaving. Janet was grinning broadly at her. Abruptly Amy got the message and turned beet red instantly. The gear was NOT for use on her pussy.

Janet tapped Amy on the chest: "If your man is as adventuresome as seems likely from that menu, he's going to want to fuck that pretty bottom of yours. So- it's back into the bathroom with you! Empty yourself, then rinse. Nice and warm is best. Maybe two or three times. Get going -- your coach and mentor insists!"

Amy stared at Janet for several seconds, muttered to herself "Oh good lord, whatever am I doing?" -- and headed for the bathroom.

Then, with unbelievably suddenness it was half past two. In a sudden fit of deep unease, Amy reached for Janet's hand, said "Please... do something special for me? Pretty please?"

Janet nodded, said "Sure. Like what?" Amy took a deep breath and said "Please, go out and meet him when he arrives. Before I go out, that is. He doesn't know where our office window is, we can spot him when he gets here. I'm SO nervous, couldn't you just go outside for a second, go over and check him out, a sort of independent judge? One last chance for you to tell me if I'm being stupid? You can wave if it's okay, and not wave if it's not -- if you get a funny feeling or something. PLEASE?"

Janet gently shook her head, then said "Oh, all right! Why not!? But I suspect the only funny feeling I'm going to get is jealousy! And if I'm your proxy and if he comes across as good as you've told me, hey! You just may see ME hop into his car and drive off for the afternoon. I can practically guarantee that's what'll happen if you lose your nerve! You'd just have to clock me out for the rest of the day. But I'll try to control myself on your account. I may be HORNY but you are definitely NEEDY! Needy trumps horny -- for the moment anyhow!"

Five minutes until three, both women peering out at the parking lot. A small red car pulled in, circled the lot once, parked, a man peered out.

Amy said "That's him! He's really here! OhMiGawd! This is really happening. TO ME!"

Janet squeezed Amy's hand as Karl emerged: even at this distance her appraisal of his body and carriage was 100% positive. Mid-sized and lean-muscular, wearing the specified white hat, dressed in shorts, sandals and a snug but not ridiculous tee-shirt, he looked expectantly around the lot, glanced casually up at the row of second-story windows, then leaned comfortably against the car's fender, waiting.

"He looks pretty damned good from HERE... you absolutely sure you want me to go out first?"

Amy nodded, almost in a panic, whispered "Yes, please! Talk to him for a minute, see what you REALLY think from up close, then you can wave at me -- give me a thumbs up if I should come out, and if NOT, then just thank him and return to the building without looking up here. Okay?"

Janet shrugged, kissed Amy on the cheek, hugged her, said "Sure thing, Sister. Tee zero, launch time has arrived. Here we go!"

Karl watched customers cycle through the doors, glanced at his watch. Three exactly. Through the door came Janet, her gaze focused sharply on him -- which he noticed immediately. She strode purposefully towards him, made eye contact that said "Hello, Karl, I know who you are and why you're here..."

He stood, looked about as if quite puzzled, then focused on her.

Janet had decided to be direct -- given Karl's proposition on the bus, he'd probably appreciate it. She said "I'm an advance scouting party from Amy. Poor kid is a bit nervous, so I'm supposed to evaluate you -- you know, decide if you're a serial axe-murderer, that sort of thing. Are you?"

Karl shook her hand, replied "I'm just a plain old-fashioned normal guy. And this is a sensible approach she's taking. Nope on the ax-murderer. What else do you need to know about me in order to render an opinion?"

She smiled: "She's up there watching us, you know!"

He turned his head to look at the building, and during his distraction she scanned him critically, head to toe. He turned back quickly enough to notice the scan and instantly returned the favor, obviously pleased with what he saw.

Janet went slightly pink, which Karl noticed and ignored. "In line with your and Amy's conversation on the bus -- you know, the long one about trust and honesty between man and woman... Well, sir, there's a little problem you're not apt to be aware of. I'm not authorized to tell you this stuff, but she's a good friend and I want things to go well."

"Karl, she's had no sex at all for god only knows how many years, and what she did have way back when was obviously significantly suboptimal to say the least. So bad that she's not certain she's ever had an orgasm -- which means she probably hasn't. And she's intrigued but scared to death by the menu of activities you proposed. A menu with which - just for the record - I am personally quite familiar, and from which I would gladly take any or all items!"

"Anyhow, I told her that if she 'fessed up to her inexperience, you'd probably be a good teacher and go slowly and gently -- at least until she got wound up. I guaranteed that you'd make absolutely certain she knew what an orgasm was by the end of the encounter. Frankly, she's also worried sick that she won't be able to satisfy YOU, which I told her is purest nonsense regardless of her experience and skill levels, so she'll need lots of reassurance as well as some instruction. Amy's not at all used to this sort of shenanigans - she's my best friend and I'm being protective -- can you do that for her?"

Karl studied Janet for some seconds, finally grinned and said "Thanks for the heads-up. Very much appreciated - I might have figured all that out myself, but knowing ahead of time is a great help. You're a good friend! Absolutely I can do that, and I will. Scout's honor. I didn't expect this to be the situation, but I can certainly handle it. It'll be an honor and privilege, actually. She's a nice person, physically and mentally attractive, and she deserves the best. I'll give her MY best, at least. And by the way, I'm not especially used to these shenanigans, either. Just for the record, it's definitely NOT my own normal mode. Okay?"

Janet tilted her head, scanned Karl once more, then said softly "Okay. But damn it, why does she have all the luck?! You know, even if I give her a thumbs-up, which I now intend to do, she might just wimp out." She paused, then said low and seriously, "If she does, then I volunteer to be her replacement. I already warned her I might do that. I could punch out and be back out here in under five minutes. I suspect she'll go through with it. But before I give her a signal..."

She paused, almost giggled. "Before that, I want you to kiss me -- really hard, long and deep. Right here -- as sort of a miniature practical exam if you wish." She moved closer, almost touching him, smiling up, whispered "This'll rattle Miss Amy's cage and get her juices flowing if they aren't already!"

Karl shrugged, grinned back, and wrapped her into a ferocious, prolonged kiss, throughout which she ground her pelvis against his fully-formed hardon. When they broke, finally, she slid one hand between them to give his package a solid squeeze, muttered "NICE!"

Karl nodded, said "Thanks! You kiss superbly... can you be free Monday next?"

She nodded, whispered "You bet I can!" He reached for his pocket, handed her a business card from his wallet. "I know only your name and gender, Madam, and I certainly like what I've seen and felt, and the attitude is perfect. Here's all my contact information. Regardless of how things go with Amy, it's always nice to have attractive alternatives, don't you agree? If you're still serious after thinking this over, you can call me on the cell anytime tomorrow, or whenever the urge strikes."

She studied him again briefly, smiled, tucked the card into her hip pocket and said "Soon enough. I promise -- I'm genuinely intrigued! But, Sir, the job of the moment is to get Amy going." With that she turned towards the building, raised her arm and waved it overhead, thumbs up. She turned back to Karl: "That'll either make or break the situation. She's supposed to meet me at the main door over there in about ten seconds! If she shows up there, she's all yours. Otherwise, it'll be ME!"

In under ten seconds Amy appeared. She hesitated in the doorway, and Janet trotted over to her. "A-OK, girlfriend!" she reported enthusiastically. "He's every bit of what you thought he might be. I am so envious I could just have a cow! I told him a little tiny bit about your past, so he's primed, but you should elaborate -- he wants to be a good teacher for you, but he's going to need some data. Do NOT go being all shy with him! Carpe the damned diem. Get your butt over there and I expect a fully detailed report tomorrow! Git!"

Amy managed to git, as ordered.

While watching the Janet/Karl scene -- what a rush of jealousy that kiss had produced! - Amy had decided on being as blunt as possible with Karl about her fears, particularly her lack of experience. She felt that she could best get them into the open while traveling to her house- at least Karl would be preoccupied mostly with driving, so they wouldn't have to be -- in fact, couldn't be! -- face to face... that would make it easier. And it would also give him the option of backing out if he felt like it.

Once in traffic, she opened up with a little soliloquy. "Karl, I'm really scared that I won't be able to satisfy you. I've never been very adventursome in sex. In fact, I've never even tried most of what you suggested in those ten seconds on the bus this morning -- bottoms and mouths and such." She looked miserable, blushed brilliantly. "In fact, I don't think I've ever had an orgasm. In my life. But then, I'm not quite sure what one might be like." Then even more softly, "I guess my sexuality isn't very well developed or something. I've only ever had sex with my former husband, nobody else at all. For sure he wasn't at all that exciting -- Mister Staid. Mister BLAH!"

Karl listened closely, even while focusing on traffic. Once she stopped, he spoke -- and disagreed instantly with her self-diagnosis, in no uncertain terms. He opined that he wasn't so ignorant or foolish as to think one could separate 'woman' from 'sexuality' -- "woman" and "breathing" were adequate facts to establish that she was 100% sexual. Sexuality was inherent, not developed. But sexuality and sensuality were quite different things: the latter could be both learned and taught. And it was at the intersection of indwelling sexuality and well-developed, well-informed sensuality where any woman's inner sexual tigress could be released with monumentally nice effects.

He ended with "Your so-called inexperience is hardly a problem -- just means we need to do a complete system reboot for you. You are going to cancel, erase, forget everything you know, or think you know, about sex! And ditto with every experience, preference or prejudice you have about any aspect of it. And frankly, M'Dear, I intend for you to have the time of your life doing it!"

Turning into her drive, she reached for his knee, and as the engine stopped told him apologetically, "You know, the house is a bit of a mess -- after all, when I left this morning I really wasn't expecting this sort of company. I don't remember if I even made the bed properly, and there's sure to be dirty dishes in the sink..."

He shook his head, leaned down to kiss her, said softly "Amy, I'm going to have plenty of other things to distract me... and I couldn't care less if I tried! Let's go in, and later if you wish, well, I'll be glad to help make the bed!"

She opened the door, ushered him inside, shut the door behind them. They stood there in the dimly-lit entryway eyeing one another for a moment, then Karl took her face in his hands and kissed her. Solidly, deeply, and prolonged. To her amazement it felt not just natural but perfect. Her mouth opened to him, and as they explored, her lower belly abruptly tied itself into knots and her pussy went explosively wet in a way that had happened to her only half a dozen times in her life. Finally she initiated a break, pulled back and said softly "WOW! It does feel like we're going to get along."

At minute two, Karl's hands were flying over her clothing. Amy tried and abjectly failed to slow things down ... Karl wasn't having any such obstreperousness, and managed to convince her that slow-down was both unnecessary and counterproductive. Half-way to nudity, his mouth was doing lovely things with her body, her throat, and especially her breasts. The sensations lit what seemed like a blowtorch flame deep in her belly -- clear, bright, hot, and growing rapidly.

By minute number four, they were naked.

Minute five, fully nude and lying unashamedly spread-eagled on her bed (properly-made but immediately disheveled) she privately thanked Janet for her insistence on shaving -- the delight in his face was supremely complimentary. Minute six: having allowed her half a minute to study and explore his cast-iron upcurved erection, he took control again, brooking no protest as he settled his mouth warmly atop her mons and proceeded to make love to her lips and clit.

Karl knew what he was about (even if she didn't), and how to read her. At minute eight, the first of three monster explosions occurred -- with legs aquiver, she arched up off the mattress in a monumental whole-body spasm, managing to say, on consecutive shallow breaths, "OH!" "MY" "GOD" "ALMIGHTY!" as sweat popped out everywhere and both hands and feet balled involuntarily into fists.

When she was almost finished with the first set of tsunamis, Karl let her settle slightly: she gasped, managed to start a question: "Was that...?"

He lifted his face, grinned delightedly at her over her heaving belly, and finished for her: "...an orgasm? You bet it was! Several, actually. And easy, too! Lie back and relax as best you can -- there's more of them in there and we're going after them right now!"

He returned his mouth to where it belonged, slid two fingers deep into her bottom without receiving the least protest, and began working her G-spot and clit simultaneously- a magnificent combination! Minutes seventeen and twenty-five proved him correct... and left her so oxygen-deprived that she insisted on a serious breather. Which was interrupted by his erection seeking out her pussy and spending many minutes mapping the new territory.